Faculty Adviser - Cover

Faculty Adviser

Copyright© 2020 by MaryS

Chapter 6: Thursday afternoon

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Thursday afternoon - A pious Christian woman, who teaches sex ed to ninth graders, is asked to help with a new proof of concept sex ed class.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Teacher/Student  

When Leslie got to her classroom she moved one of the desks next to the whiteboard, stood on it and erased the word, whore. She moved the desk back in place and her eye caught the PC in the back of the room, the one she used for the lesson plan, the one that had access to the internet.

Leslie sat down at her desk when she heard her phone buzz in her purse. She took the phone out and saw that she had four missed notifications from the devotional app. She like the daily devotionals, as she took great comfort in reading them, but now, she wasn’t so sure. A perverse thought crossed her mind. Her daily devotional were the girls in the special class. Leslie clicked her phone off and put in her purse. Maybe later, she thought.

Leslie looked at the clock on the wall and then checked around the classroom: she had a little time before the lesson began, time to take a peek at those nasty porn sites again. She sat down at the PC and typed in the address of a BDSM site she had memorized. She tried to convince herself that this was part of her work, but by the time the site popped up, her moistening slit revealed the truth. She looked at the video clips: women were tied down, or secured uncomfortably to odd metal frames, but most were smiling and laughing and being fucked by either a man or another woman, or even both.

Leslie took a deep breath: she was frustrated and her crotch leaked wetness. Did she like this sort of thing? Watching women being degraded and humiliated? What about those thoughts that crept into her mind where she imagined it was her? Wasn’t that why she kept going back to the site, because it made her ooze creamy excitement? Wasn’t that also what happened in school, with the girls?

The bell rang, making her jump. She shook herself to clear her thoughts, turned off the computer, and stood up as the pupils walked in the classroom.

With the class full of girls seated, she looked out over the eager faces.

“Today’s class is on the sex act, where a man puts his penis into the woman and deposits his seed into her vagina to produce a baby,” Leslie exclaimed to the class.

She brought up a series of slides, representations of male and female genitalia, and the steps from conception to childbirth and beyond and used a wooden pointer to point to specific parts of the body or what she thought were matters of interest for the students.

However, it seemed that their interest was elsewhere and Leslie could hear snickers and giggles. The fact that her nipples were trying to burst out of her braless blouse was not lost on the class, with a few girls somewhat aghast and the rest absolutely delighted.

The girls in the front seats though, had an even more enjoyable view. From the angle of the low seats, Leslie’s five inch stiletto heels raised her to the perfect height for her panties to be visible under her miniskirt. Only, she was not wearing any panties. These lucky girls were able to see those perfect legs, clad in white stockings that came to mid thigh, giving way to her alabaster thighs, to her pussy lips, still open and swollen from their assault that morning by the four cheerleaders. The miniskirt was drawing attention to, rather than hiding Leslie’s sex, which made the view more erotic.

Unaware of the peepshow she was offering her young charges, Leslie was explaining how the husband’s penis hardens in response to sensory stimuli.

“Like seeing a woman’s cunt?” asked Rhonda, one of the girls in the after school special class, whom she knew only too well. Rhonda was a redhead sporting b-cup breasts and sexy hips. She had a freckled impish face, and liked to shock.

“Rhonda! That’s rude, it’s called a vagina!” Leslie admonished the girl. “But yes, I suppose that can be arousing for a man...”

“And a woman?” a girl added from the back of the class.

Leslie gulped. “Ah, okay, yes, a woman too...” She was momentarily thrown off balance but continued. “With the penis nice and hard, it can enter the wife’s vagina...”

“Cock,” another girl added and there were giggles.

“What?”

“When the cock gets hard, it can enter a woman’s cunt.” another girl stated.

“Or a teen!” called out a girl at the back, to the class’ cheers.

“No,” Leslie shouted above the girls laughter. “Sex should only be between a man and a woman who are husband and wife, and when his penis gets hard it can enter his wife’s cunt, I mean, vagina.”

“How about pussy then?” a girl over on the side said to more laughter.

Leslie blushed, knowing she was in danger of losing control of the class. “Settle down girls.”

The noise subsided and the class went quiet.

Leslie took a deep breath and continued. “And after continued stimulus, the sperm is expelled from the testes, via the penis, into the cervix, where it can fertilize the egg.”

Another girl sat up, “That means the cum is expelled from the balls, via the cock, into the cunt, where it feels good!”

The classroom erupted in laughter and Leslie could only stand at the front, embarrassed. She should send the girl to the office, but she was trying to get her class to participate in the subject and in a way, they were.

After a minute Leslie clapped her hands. “Quiet girls, settle down, now pay attention.”

The class went quiet, Leslie turned and pointed with her ruler to the various diagrams projected on the whiteboard from the PC. The steps started at the bottom of the screen and moved through to pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding at the top.

As she stretched to point to the top three diagrams, her miniskirt raised higher and higher, until the whole class was looking at the sweep of her stiletto heels through her sexy stocking thighs, directing their gaze to her bare bottom and her exquisitely inflamed pussy lips visible from behind.

Rhonda stared at the pouting slit. Mrs. Gaye was her favorite teacher, the one she fingered fucked to orgasm and whose tits she had played with and kissed yesterday. She was the hottest teacher in the school, parading her naked smooth cunt for the pleasure of her pupils, even though half the time she didn’t seem to be aware of just how much she was exposing. Now as she gazed at that delicious cunt, Rhonda wondered if she could get her clueless teacher to give them even more of a show.

“Mrs. Gaye, how does breastfeeding work?”

Leslie smiled, pleased that Rhonda seemed to be interested. “Well, when you have a baby, your breasts start producing milk which your baby drinks.”

“Can you show us?” Rhonda asked eagerly.

Leslie blushed. “Well, I can’t really because my breasts don’t have any milk!”

“Still, can you show us how it would work, if say I was your baby?” Rhonda asked, smiling.

“Well you would latch onto my breast and suck. The milk would come out and you would get your nourishment.”

“Can I try?”

“Of course not, Rhonda!” Leslie gasped, suddenly aware of her swollen nipples.

“Please?” Rhonda begged, turning around and grinning at the girls behind her.

Someone called out, “Feed baby Rhonda” and suddenly the whole class was chanting in a low voice, “Feed Baby Rhonda! Feed Baby Rhonda!”

Uncertainty gripped Leslie again: she ought to stop this and bring the class to order, but at the same time, the girls really did seem to want to see the process and they were actively participating in the class.

The chant from the class grew and began to echo in the corridor, just as Miss Wolfe was walking past the classroom door, which was slightly ajar. She stopped and pulled back a little so that nobody in the class could see her standing at the edge of the doorway.

As the chanting continued, Leslie relented. “Okay Rhonda, come up here. I’ll sit on the desk so I’m the right height.” She levered herself up onto the desk and spread her legs a bit for support. The eyes of the girls all opened wide in response to the open smooth crotch now deliciously displayed.

Miss Wolfe grimaced: she knew where this was headed and it wasn’t good. She quickly turned and walked down the hallway to the office.

Rhonda stepped up to her teacher and started to slowly undo her blouse. Momentarily shocked, Leslie grabbed her hand, but then realized that this would be necessary for the demonstration, and allowed Rhonda to continue to undo the buttons. Rhonda smiled at Leslie as they both looked into each other’s eyes.

With the blouse unbuttoned, Rhonda slowly and sensually slipped it off her teacher’s shoulders and off her arms, and gazed on those magnificent boobs, the ones she had sucked yesterday.

Leslie trembled slightly as the garment fell from her arms onto the desk, and she felt a familiar throb of excitement as she watched Rhonda staring at her tits. Sensing the sudden erotic charge in the classroom, the girls fell quiet, watching the drama unfold before them. One or two hands strayed down between slippery thighs.

After a few moments, Rhonda moved to Leslie’s left side, and used just her mouth to take the swollen nipple between her lips and she started to suck it enthusiastically. As she did so, Leslie felt giddy with sexual excitement and moaned loudly. The girls looked on in wonder, shifting their gaze between their teacher’s spread pussy, her bare breasts and the way that Rhonda feasted on her tit.

“What if you had twins? How would that work?” asked Rhonda’s sister, Jodie.

Finding it hard to think, let alone talk, Leslie said that one baby would be on each breast.

“Rhonda and me are twins,” Jodie said gleefully, “so I should be on the other side!”

“Rhonda and I!” panted Leslie automatically.

Jodie took that as “Yes” and got up and went straight to Leslie’s other breast, using her hand to lift the tit-flesh and then latching on with her mouth and palate, squeezing with her fingers as she sucked.

Her tit-play was much more overtly sexual than Rhonda’s, flicking the nipple with her tongue, and pinching it between her fingers as she sucked and licked. Rhonda, not to be outdone by her sister, let her hand slip down to Leslie’s stocking thigh and then slowly edged it towards her golden triangle.

Leslie was beside herself in breast-stimulated lust, and could do nothing but moan in response to the double assault, any thought of the lesson evaporating. And now there was a hand sliding up over her stocking tops and resting on her wet swollen pussy.

Rhonda hesitated: she was about to finger her teacher’s beautiful cunt right in a classroom, during a lesson. Behind her were a whole lot of girls whispering, “Do it Rhonda!”

It was all she needed. She sucked a bit harder on that beautiful nipple and pushed her index finger deep into Leslie’s cunt. Rhonda was almost crying with excitement as she started a slow, sensual, finger-fuck of her teacher’s cunt, witnessed by every girl in the class and Leslie did nothing to stop her.

When Jodie saw what her sister was doing, she dropped her hand to Leslie’s lap as well and added her middle finger to Rhonda’s, the two sisters fucking their fingers in and out at the same time.

As the twins accelerated their assault, Leslie’s breathing became shallower and faster, her eyes started to glaze over, and then suddenly she was cumming, shouting, “Don’t stop! Oh, fuck don’t stop! Keep finger-fucking me you dirty girls! Oh Gawd Yes! Fuck! Fuck! More! Bite my nipples hard! Oh my fucking Gawd! Harder! Oh, Yes!”

Jodie removed her mouth from Leslie’s tit. “Tell us what you are Mrs. Gaye,” she asked seductively as she continued to finger Leslie’s cunt.

“Yea, teach,” added Rhonda. “Tell the class what you are.”

Leslie couldn’t think straight. Both teens were fucking her cunt with their fingers, she was beside herself with lust and the only answer she could come up with was, “Whore, a whore!” she repeated. “I’m a dirty whore!”

The class, including the seven girls in the after school special class, were totally shocked and delighted by the teacher’s amazing proclamation and her use of the word “Whore”, not to mention the exciting vision of the twins seducing the teacher in front of everyone.

For a few moments, the twins returned to sucking their moaning teacher’s nipples, but they looked up at each other as some silent communication passed between them. Still slowly finger-fucking their teacher’s cunt, they let go of her breasts, leaned across Leslie’s panting body and passionately kissed each other in an equally shocking public declaration of incestuous lust.

While the class was so absorbed, Miss Wolfe returned to the doorway and then sneaked unseen into the back of the class. She was both exhilarated by the scene which was unfolding, but also very concerned that Leslie would get into trouble for having sex with her students. If any of the class blabbed, especially the religious girls, that could easily destroy all the work that had so far gone into the carefully laid school district project.

Suddenly the bell rang, bringing the class out of their trance. Miss Wolfe set some things down and came to the front of the class, taking control, and the girls could tell at once that she was pissed.

“Girls, girls, attention please!” she cried, clapping her hands. When there was silence, she paused, staring hard at the class. “We all know teacher’s can’t have sex with their students, so, is there anyone here who would like to see your teacher, Mrs. Gaye, dismissed for play acting like a common whore during this sex education class?”

The girls stared back at her in silence and Leslie averted her eyes, blushing deep red as she reached behind her for her blouse. Rhonda and Jodie walked back to their desks.

Miss Wolfe looked around the classroom. “Anyone at all?”

Everyone, even the five religious girls, were shaking their heads.

“Very well, girls, in that case, I would like each of you to sign this statement on your way out.” She put a single piece of paper and a pen on Leslie’s desk. The paper simply said: ‘We were very disappointed that Mrs. Gaye did not teach the Sex Education class today’. Each girl dutifully signed the paper as they left the classroom.

Leslie stood next to her desk, the reality of what had just happened slowly sinking in: her cunt was a swamp and her erect nipples still glistened with Rhonda and Jodie’s saliva. She started buttoning her blouse, staring at the floor in acute embarrassment as the last of the girls filed by.

When the classroom emptied, she glanced at Miss Wolfe and said, “Thanks, I, um, I’m sorry, I got a little carried away.”

For a moment, Miss Wolfe just stared at her and when she spoke, her anger was obvious. “Fuck, fuck, fuck! Gawd damn it Leslie, you know that you could get into trouble for having sex with students in your teaching capacity? Fuck! Which is why you’re a fucking faculty adviser and I’m the teacher for the special sex class, or have you fucking forgotten that??

“I said that I was sorry,” Leslie replied contritely as she straightened her blouse, avoiding the woman’s eyes.

“Fuck! What the hell were you thinking you stupid idiot?” asked Miss Wolfe as she walked over to her.

Leslie had never felt as humiliated as she did now.

“I’m really sorry Miss Wolfe,” she sobbed, “But my, um, urges got in the way of my common sense.” She looked down at the floor in shame, thinking how stupid, stupid, stupid she had been and wondering how she kept getting herself in so much trouble.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.