Faculty Adviser - Cover

Faculty Adviser

Copyright© 2020 by MaryS

Chapter 5: Thursday Morning

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Thursday Morning - A pious Christian woman, who teaches sex ed to ninth graders, is asked to help with a new proof of concept sex ed class.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Teacher/Student  

As usual Randy was already gone when Leslie got up. Also as usual, she knelt by her bedside, clasped her hands and said a prayer, asking God to guide her decisions this day. Her prayer was briefer than normal, but she felt able to excuse herself because today was a particularly easy day, work for an hour in the administration office, which consisted of returning kids to their classroom after they had been caught by the hall monitor, two study halls, one class in the afternoon, then Miss Wolfe’s special class after school.

After her shower, Leslie laid out the clothes that Miss Wolfe had told her to wear and spent some time curling and shaping her hair and doing her makeup a little more than usual. She put on her garter belt with suspenders, the white thigh high stockings and her black five inch stilettos (the ones Randy had called ‘fuck-me-pumps’) and then looked at herself in the mirror. It always made her feel uncomfortable to look at herself like this: after all, she knew that vanity was a sin. But as her eyes swept down from the top of her head, she was struck by her own beauty: her high-set cheeks; cute button nose; kissable mouth; slender neck; breasts which obviously did not need a bra; big bright red nipples surrounded by large pink aureoles; tight abdomen; her pronounced sex; slender legs which looked much longer with the stilettos and stockings; and twisting her hips to see, a bottom which was made to be spanked (she blushed as she visualized that image with teen girls doing the spankings).

Slipping on her lace panties, her cream blouse and black miniskirt, Leslie looked in the mirror. Pulled down as far as it would go, the skirt almost covered the tops of her white stockings, but as it rode up, she would be doing a sort of striptease, showing skin above the stockings and eventually the creamy alabaster of her naked thighs above, focusing attention toward the soft cleft at the apex of her thighs. In her bedroom, the outline of her nipples was visible through the cream blouse but that was all. She failed to realize that in the sun’s light, the blouse became somewhat translucent, presenting the color of her nipples and aureoles to her impressionable and appreciative young students.

Of course, these clothes were something she would never dream of choosing herself. She certainly did not look like a schoolteacher, more like an expensive hooker, but the fact that Miss Wolfe had told her she had to wear them somehow removed the responsibility and allowed her to look dispassionately at herself. She had to admit that she looked provocative in a way that made parts of her tingle.

Leslie drove into the school parking lot which seemed more crowded than usual. As she walked from her car, she felt everyone looking at her and some of the boys started whistling and cat calling as she walked past them.

“Good morning, Mrs. Gaye,” smiled Mindy Holcomb, the sophomore English teacher as she walked past Leslie.

“Mrs. Holcomb,” replied Leslie a little self consciously.

“My, my, don’t you look, um, sweet,” Mindy said with a grin as she looked Leslie up and down.

“Um, thanks, Mrs. Holcomb,” replied Leslie a little self-consciously, her cheeks glowing.

“Did I miss a change in the school dress code for teachers?” the woman continued sarcastically.

“No, no,” replied Leslie quickly, anxious to explain. “I am teaching a special class later today and Miss Wolfe asked me to wear this.”

“Oh,” smiled Mindy as she walked away. “I thought this school might have turned into a whore house.”

Mortified, Leslie blushed as she watched the woman walk away, and then continued her walk from the lot towards the gym. To add to her embarrassment, some of the boys and girls walking by stared at her, making rude comments about her clothes.

Suddenly she found herself surrounded by four girls in their cheerleader uniforms, who came alongside and walked along with her.

“We saw you yesterday. What’s your name?” one of them, a dark-haired girl, asked.

“Mrs. Gaye,” Leslie replied, startled by the girl’s directness.

“I’m Susie. You’re beautiful!” Susie smiled and the others giggled.

“Why thank you! You are very pretty yourself, Susie,” Leslie stammered, looking around for some means of escape.

Susie smiled happily, knowing that Leslie was not just being polite, as she was the hottest looking girl in the Junior class.

“We saw you yesterday, Mrs. Gaye.”

“You already said that, Susie,” Leslie said more firmly. “But, I’m afraid I don’t remember seeing you.”

“It was after school,” the girl continued undeterred. “You had dropped one of your packages and we saw you pick it up.” She paused. “We saw you without panties!” She paused again and then almost whispered. “We saw your cunt!” and the three other girls giggled.

Leslie blushed bright crimson. “Susie!” she said. “That’s not a nice thing to say.”

“Oh, yes it is. It was a lovely, juicy cunt, and me and my friends want to see it again.”

“My friends and I,” Leslie corrected, trying to assert herself. “And, well, you aren’t going too!” She was aware that the girls were now crowding round her as she looked around anxiously for a way out.

“Why don’t you wear a bra, Mrs. Gaye?”

“I ... I...” she stuttered and stopped. It was too complicated to explain and anyway, these girls wouldn’t understand.

“I asked you a question, Mrs. Gaye,” Susie said, her tone slightly threatening. At the same time, the girls started touching Leslie before she could reply.

“Stop that! Stop touching me!” Leslie cried as she tried to swat away the probing hands.

“Your titties are beautiful too! Your nipples are red and pointy!” Susie giggled, ignoring her protests.

“Stop it! I’ll have you expelled!” Leslie shouted, realizing after she said it, how empty the threat sounded.

One of the other girls was now flicking up the back of Leslie’s skirt and peering beneath. She’d never seen an adult woman in thigh stockings except on porn sites, and it was awesome seeing it up close.

“Why are you wearing panties today?” the girl asked. “With the outfit you are wearing you look better without them, and it would be so easy to see your cunt!”

“Stop it! Stop it! What do you think you’re doing! I’m a teacher!” Leslie cried desperately, trying to bat away the girl’s hand.

Suddenly, as they came up toward the outside locker room doors at the end of the gym building, the girls steered Leslie away from the path and into the girl’s locker room: it was the perfect place to get to know a teacher better, especially a beautiful blond one, with perfect boobies, thigh stockings, no bra, and a skirt which was short enough to play pussy games without even taking it off.

Once the girls had pushed Leslie into the locker room, shut and locked the door, Susie asked. “What’s your first name, Mrs. Gaye?”

Without thinking Leslie replied. “Leslie. Why did you bring me here?”

Susie set her backpack down and looked at her. “Leslie Gaye,” she said to herself, and then cried out. “Hi, Les-Be-Gay! I’m Susie as you know. This is Mandy. This is Julie. And this is Pam.” She ran her hand down Leslie’s neck and over her tits, causing the nipples to harden. “We’re having a party this morning, and you’re our adult entertainment. If we ask you to do something, and you don’t do it instantly, we have to punish you, won’t we girls?”

The girls nodded, pouting in mock sadness.

Susie tweaked Leslie’s left nipple. “We don’t want to punish you, but if you are a naughty little girl, we don’t have a choice.” She twisted the nipple gently. “Do we?”

Leslie was silent, fearing anything she said would be an excuse for punishment.

Susie looked at the others and clicked her tongue in disappointment. “Les-Be-Gay didn’t answer me girls! How naughty is that?” she asked and the others sighed and shook their heads. The girl tightened her grip of the nipple and Leslie gasped in pain.

For the first time since she was a kid and had gotten beaten up by the mean girls at school, Leslie felt afraid. She pressed her hands against the locker room wall and grimaced. Why was she so afraid? These were kids for crying out loud and she was the teacher. Granted they were tall for their age, but they were still kids. A sort of anger stirred in her, to fight the fear and muster the courage to speak out against the abuse. She gritted her teeth, clenched her fists and pushed off the wall.

“You girls get to class right now, do you hear me?!” Leslie crackled. She knew that didn’t sound all that convincing and she wished she could do it over again, but it was too late.

Once again with both hands Susie pushed Leslie hard against the wall, slamming her body and her head against the cold tiles with a thud that took her breath away. She almost saw stars as she hit the wall hard. A streak of real fear shot up her spine as she pressed against the cool tiles and raised her hands to protect her face.

“Please stop pushing me!” she pleaded. “Wh-what do you want?”

Oh God, she thought, she was actually begging these girls. Her head turned and she peered at them through squinted eyes, becoming more fearful as they pressed in toward her until they were standing so close she could feel their collective breath.

The cold tile wall brought out an unusual reaction in her body that caught her quite off guard. She felt her nipples become hard and press against the thin cotton of her blouse. Leslie hoped the girls wouldn’t notice.

Susie grabbed her wrists and forced her hands down at her sides. “Keep your hands down, Les-be-gay,” she growled.

Leslie’s heart was pounding. She couldn’t understand how this could be happening to her, right here in the girl’s locker room. Where was everyone anyway? Why weren’t there other teachers or janitors to help? She could barely breathe. Her fear was crushing her. These girls were very angry and very strong. Whatever they wanted she felt she had to give them or suffer some horrible fate.

“P-please ... don’t hurt me ... I’ll do whatever you want, just please ... don’t hurt me,” she begged again.

She flinched when Susie reached up toward her face and felt the girl grab her shoulders and push down hard.

“Get on your knees, Les-be-gay,” Susie hissed.

Leslie reluctantly relaxed her knees and slid her back along the wall. She felt her skirt catch on the tiles and stick, which caused it to stay up as her ass went down. Now her bottom was exposed to add to her humiliation. She closed her eyes, fearing what was in store for her. Her knees came to rest on the cold linoleum floor in front of Susie who was now looking down at her. Susie continued to push down on her shoulders until Leslie sat on her haunches and placed her hands on the floor to keep from falling.

Leslie was scared and she feared the worst. She’d never been in such a submissive position before, ever, not even when she was teaching after school with Miss Wolfe. She wondered what they wanted, but didn’t dare ask. She felt stupid for allowing it to go this far, but now that it had, what was she to do? She couldn’t even fight back from this position.

She grimaced as Susie grabbed her chin and forcibly jerked her face skyward. Squeezing hard on Leslie’s chin, Susie instructed, “You’re gonna do what I tell you. Understand Les-be-gay?”

Leslie froze, her heart pounding so hard that she felt like her breasts were vibrating.

“I asked if you understood, Mrs. Gaye!” Susie hissed, slapping her cheek.

“Y-yes, I ... I understand,” whimpered Leslie.

She felt Susie release her iron grip on her chin and watched the girl reached under her skirt, gasping as she lowered her panties to her knees and then let them free fall to her ankles.

Leslie stared in disbelief. Oh no, she thought, this can’t be happening. Surely she won’t make me ... do that, will she?

Susie lifted her skirt up to her waist exposing her barely hairy pussy. With her left hand she grabbed Leslie’s blonde hair on the back of her head and slowly pulled her face toward her glistening cunt. She pushed her hips forward until she could feel Leslie’s nervous breath on her cunt.

“Kiss me!” hissed Susie.

Leslie squeezed her lips tightly together and closed her eyes. ‘This can’t be happening, this can’t be happening,’ she said to herself but she could smell the pungent aroma of the young girl’s sex and wasn’t repelled by it. She tried to resist Susie’s grasp on her head, but knew it was futile. She could feel Susie’s soft pubic hair tickling her nose and she knew she was very close. Susie had only asked her to kiss her, it could have been a lot worse, she reasoned, and the scent was so...

Leslie heard the cheerleader whisper and she opened her eyes and looked up at her.

“Kiss me,” the girl said, only this time her voice was soft and sexy and she smiled disarmingly.

For some strange reason something unexpected took place just then: Leslie felt her resistance diminish and her body start to relax, and at the same time, she felt Susie’s grip lessen. As she sat on her haunches in the girl’s locker room, her face so close to a young teen’s pussy that she could feel her own breath on it, she sensed something different about herself.

As she looked up at her tormentor, Susie quietly mouthed the words again. “Kiss me.”

Leslie didn’t feel threatened anymore, a kind of peace came over her. She felt this was an easy thing to do and then it’d be over. She closed her eyes, puckered her lips and gently kissed the young teen’s pussy.

“There now, that wasn’t so bad was it?” asked a satisfied Susie.

Leslie felt a strange sensation race through her body as her mouth touched against the young girl’s sex, against the soft downy hair and the slippery fragrant lips. She felt her nipples swell and press hard against her blouse, and her clit throb. What was happening to her? How could that be? This was a disgusting act, wasn’t it? She had just been forced to kiss a teen’s vulva in the girl’s locker room and yet, she felt strangely aroused by the incident.

She felt Susie softly caress her face and lift her chin again. “You didn’t answer me, Les-be-gay. I asked if that wasn’t so bad?”

Leslie sucked in her breath, not believing what she was about to say: she was going to tell this teen girl that kissing her there wasn’t bad. Was this real? Was she actually doing this or was this some sort of bad dream? Was it God testing her, offering her the opportunity to sin? Even if it was, she felt an overwhelming urge to tell this girl that she didn’t mind kissing her ... pussy.

“No, it wasn’t that bad,” Leslie heard herself say in a dry mouthed voice as her eyes stared at the floor.

There, she had done it. She had failed the Lord and given in to the steady pulse that beat between her legs. Now it’s over.

“You don’t sound very enthusiastic,” Susie said. “Didn’t you like kissing my cunt?”

Blushing, Leslie nodded.

The girl bent forward until their faces were close. “Then tell me,” she said softly.

Leslie looked up at the teen and swallowed. “I liked kissing your ... cunt,” she whispered.

“Good girl!” Susie exclaimed, patting Leslie on the top of her head, and then bent over and pulled her panties up tightly so that the material clearly showed the contours of her sex. She stepped back and Mindy moved over to stand in her place. The girl looked down at Leslie and then hooked her fingers under her skirt and pulled down her panties, letting them drop down around her ankles.

“Kiss me, too, Les-be-gay,” Mindy ordered with a grin.

Leslie looked up at her and the girl smiled down. “Lift my skirt up and kiss me,” she commanded huskily.

Leslie reached up with her right hand and lifted Mindy’s skirt, leaned forward and kissed her slit.

“How was that, Les-be-gay?” Mindy asked smiling down at her.

“Good,” Leslie replied, blushing, the taste of the girl’s cream on her lips.

“Thought so,” Mindy replied as she stepped back and Pam took her place, lifting her skirt and wiggling down her panties.

“Me too, Les-be-gay,” giggled Pam as she stood there with her hands on her hips.

Leslie reached up, took hold of the girl’s skirt, lifted it, leaned forward and kissed Pam’s hairless cunt. This time, there was no hesitation.

Pam moaned softly as she felt Leslie’s lips on her cunt. “How was that?” she asked.

Leslie nodded. “Good.”

Last was Julie. As she shimmied down her panties, the others stood behind her watching.

“Go on,” smiled Julie. “You know what to do.”

Leslie leaned forward, lifted the teen’s skirt and kissed her cunt, her mouth lingering slightly longer than needed. She pulled her head back and before Julie could say anything, Leslie looked up at her and said, “Good.”

The girls giggled and Leslie blushed. That wasn’t so bad, she thought.

“Stand up, Les-be-gay,” Susie growled suddenly as she yanked up on Leslie’s blouse, and when she did so, Susie pushed her against the wall again and held her there with her fist clenching her blouse. She leaned forward and drove her tongue into Leslie’s mouth and swiped it around.

The youngster purred, “Ooh, we taste good, don’t we Les-be-gay? If I’m not mistaken, we taste of young teenage cunts, don’t we? Don’t we?!” she demanded with a jerk on her blouse.

“Y-yes,” whimpered an ashamed and humiliated Leslie, shocked by the sudden change in the girl’s tone and before she could recover, Mandy and Pam unceremoniously pushed her toward a long padded bench, which she had to grab to stop her fall.

Julie forced her down onto the bench on her front, pushed up her skirt and pulled down her panties to mid-thigh so that they sat just below her stocking tops. She raised her hand high and brought it down with a loud painful smack across Leslie’s left buttock, leaving a red hand print. To Leslie’s cries, Julie rained a series of slaps over each cheek until they were both a pretty and uniform red color.

Pam came round to the other side of the bench, facing Leslie, squatted down and took her chin in her hand. “Open your mouth Les-be-gay!” she said sweetly.

Leslie’s mind reeled: her mouth tasted of teenage girl; her buttocks felt as if they were on fire; and she found herself staring at the outline of Pam’s cunt beneath her damp panties. She felt overwhelmed and shook her head, making one last effort to resist.

Pam raised her hand and slapped Leslie’s face. Her mouth opened a little in shock and protest, but Pam leaned over and flicked her tongue across Leslie’s lips. She tapped the teacher’s cheek with her open hand, over and over again, as she continued her tonguing, until Leslie realized she was waiting for her to poke her tongue out. Now Pam was flicking her tongue over Leslie’s, and Leslie was flicking back.

Watching them, Julie stopped smacking Leslie’s ass cheeks, and now gently rubbed them. Once in a while she would stop to slip her fingers between Leslie’s legs, scraping the entrance to her pretty cunt, then a bit more of a rub and a flick of her clit, or a poke into her wet defenseless slit.

Mandy and Susie were not being idle. They were busy unbuttoning Leslie’s blouse to free up those sexy boobies. They then lay beneath her and each sucked on a nipple, trying to get as much of Leslie’s nipple into their mouths as possible, sucking on them, scraping them with their tongues, and nibbling them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.