Faculty Adviser - Cover

Faculty Adviser

Copyright© 2020 by MaryS

Chapter 4: Wednesday

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Wednesday - A pious Christian woman, who teaches sex ed to ninth graders, is asked to help with a new proof of concept sex ed class.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Teacher/Student  

Wednesday morning kneeling next to her bed, Leslie prayed for some time, asking for God’s help and begging his forgiveness for the dreams of teen girls’ and their thrusting fingers that seemed to fill her sleep.

Afterwards, her confessions made and her soul revived, she stood up and walked over to the closet. Despite her reservations about being a faculty adviser for this special class, she wondered if somehow her Lord was testing her. After all, He had chosen this role for her and so it was only right that she should try to play it as best she could, even if it humiliated her, even if it ... aroused her. Leslie blushed.

Standing at her closet she chose a slightly shorter skirt, riding about four inches above the top of her knee: hardly daring, but she was a Christian woman and normal for her was knee-length. She chose a red blouse instead of her usual white one, holding it against herself and then laying it and the skirt on the bed and returning to the dresser. Opening the fourth drawer, she took out a push-up bra, which emphasized her C-cup breasts even more than usual, and searched for matching panties.

On a whim, she took out a black lace g-sting thong. The undergarment had been an unexpected and rather embarrassing parting gift from the teachers of the previous school she worked at last year. She had never worn them but, like a guilty secret, for some reason she never threw them out. Blushing, she picked them out, closed that drawer and opened the next one. She hesitated, then pulled out a pair of flesh colored thigh stockings and suspenders, a gift from her husband that she hadn’t worn for a long, long time.

Sitting down on the bed, she pulled on the thong, then stood up and worked the thigh stockings up her legs and attached the suspenders. She ran her hands over the material and for some reason it felt good against her skin. She looked at the thong covering her crotch and she was thankful that she had trimmed her pubic hair yesterday. It gave her a secret thrill to know she was just about naked above the tops of her thigh stockings, with just a tiny strip of cloth hiding her “naughty bits”. She pulled on her skirt, bra and blouse, slipped her feet into her modest three inch black pumps which emphasized her shapely legs, and she was ready for school.

Leslie had three sex education classes in the morning covering puberty and the changes the young body goes through. The first two classes were freshman girls and the third hour was sophomore boys. Instead of having pictures to put on the projector Leslie was relieved that she had drawings where the penis and vagina were not emphasized.

After her three classes Leslie had the fourth morning hour off which was just before lunch. She decided to take another look at the internet, persuading herself that it was important preparation for her lesson after school. She sat down at the computer and quickly looked around the empty classroom. She felt guilty for looking at porn but she had to know.

She typed “Lesbian Sex” in the browser and the screen brought up pictures and video sites. She started clicking the captions and gasped: women kissing women, on the lips, between the legs and even between their ass cheeks. ‘How could they?’ she thought, but she kept clicking, guilty at her reaction and the dampness spreading between her legs. She came across a site that depicted lesbian domination, and stared at pictures and was captivated by the three minute long videos of women wearing handcuffs, leg irons, neck irons, whips, chains, women urinating on women.

She made the sign of the cross, but couldn’t keep her eyes from wandering over the pictures and replaying the videos: what would compel women to do something like that to each other? She knew the answer of course: people who made pornography didn’t have Jesus in their lives to guide them.

After a short while, Leslie glanced down at her watch and gasped: she had been sitting there for forty-five minutes! She shut down the computer, stood up and straightened her skirt, looking anxiously around the room. How could she have lost track of time like that? And why was her thong so damp? Until this week, she could barely remember a time when she been so unexpectedly damp between her thighs.


After her three sex education classes that afternoon, Leslie was sitting in her classroom going over her lesson for tomorrow when her smart phone buzzed with that days devotional. “Whatever is good and perfect is a gift coming down to us from God our Father.”

Leslie closed the app as Miss Wolfe walked in and set down her camera bags. When she put her smart phone down, Leslie realized she didn’t read what the devotional meant, that bothered her as she looked at Miss Wolfe.

“Come with me Mrs Gaye, we need to get a prop from the school van parked out front,” she said, heading for the door.

‘A prop?’ thought Leslie as she hastily followed her to the parking lot. Miss Wolfe opened the side door of the van and lifted out what looked like some sort of wheelchair. She opened it out and, placing the wheels on the ground, commanded, “Take the chair to the room and arrange the seats in a semi circle in front of it.”

Leslie nodded her head obediently, wondering what the chair could be used for, but too frightened to ask. As she pushed it across the parking lot, Miss Wolfe took out a cardboard box and followed her.

Once back in the classroom, Miss Wolfe busied herself with her cameras and tripods as Leslie arranged the seating in a semi-circle as instructed. She moved the strange chair to the middle of the room and stood back, staring at it: although she didn’t know its purpose, she had a feeling that it would involve her. She had a tingling sensation in her stomach as she looked at the chair.

After she had set up the cameras, Miss Wolfe came over and adjusted the chair, raising the height of the seat so that it was four feet from the ground.

“This chair rotates at 45, 90, 135 and 180 degrees backwards,” she said as she worked. “At 180 degrees the person sitting in the chair is upside down, their head almost touching the ground.” She took two straps out of the box and attached them to the frame of the chair. “These straps hold the person in the chair as it rotates backwards.”

Summoning up her courage, Leslie asked, “What will the chair be used for?”

Miss Wolfe pulled out leather looking clamps and started attaching them to the arms and base of the framework. “It’s an examination chair,” she said. “Med students use this type of chair to learn about the human body from different angles.” She looked up and smiled at Leslie, who smiled back, trying to hide her growing anxiety.

Miss Wolfe looked at her watch. “Okay, Mrs Gaye you know your place at the back of the room. I shouldn’t have to tell you.”

Leslie nodded and took her place at the back of the classroom with her hands clasped in front of her. Looking anxiously at the strange chair, she said a quick prayer asking for guidance from Jesus, but none came. The nine teens arrived excitedly and settled quickly into the semi-circle, whispering and pointing at the chair.

“Right,” Miss Wolfe said, calling the girls to attention, “we are going to carry on from where we left off yesterday.” She looked around the semicircle. “Sue, what was Mrs Gaye teaching you about yesterday?”

“Titties!” the girl cried with delight.

“Quite right, Sue,” Miss Wolfe agreed, “and that is where we will continue.” She looked at Leslie. “Mrs Gaye, would you come to the front.”

Leslie blushed and walked up to the front, very aware suddenly of her push-up bra and her damp thong.

Sue was given the honor of removing Leslie’s red blouse and push-up bra, the teen almost ripped the buttons from the blouse and almost tore her teacher’s bra off in her enthusiasm to get her topless. Miss Wolfe was standing next to Sue, filming the action.

“Miss Wolfe, I must really protest this,” Leslie said. “Having my clothes ripped and torn is not what this class should be about.” Leslie looked at Sue then Miss Wolfe: the girl looked guilty but Miss Wolfe just frowned.

“Tsk, tsk, Mrs Gaye,” Miss Wolfe said as she put the camera down. “This class is not about you or your clothes.” She rummaged around in her gym bag. “This class is about these young girls, these innocent teens who will have to face rough and tumble boys as they go through school.” She pulled out a pair of handcuffs. “Your selfish behavior leaves me no choice but to use these.”

Leslie gulped.

Miss Wolfe looked at Sue. “Do you know how to attached these?”

“Yes, Miss Wolfe,” the girl said with a giggle.

“Then please secure Mrs Gaye.”

“Yes, Miss Wolfe,” she chirped and smiled. She snatched the cuffs from Miss Wolfe and quickly walked behind Leslie.

“But ... but... , “ was all Leslie could say as Sue grabbed her left arm and pulled it back quickly attaching the cuffs to her wrist, then quickly doing the same to Leslie’s right arm. Sue came and around stood in front of her teacher with a proud grin.

“No buts Mrs Gaye, you know the rules,” Miss Wolfe said, picking up the camera.

Leslie, blushing and nervous, stood topless in front of Sue.

“Sue please take off your shirt and bra,” Miss Wolfe asked and began filming as the teen quickly took off her shirt and bra. “Mrs Gaye, you know what to do.”

Leslie leaned over and took the girl’s left nipple in her mouth as Miss Wolfe walked around them with the camera, capturing the teacher’s mouth kissing and sucking Sue’s pert little breasts.

After a few minutes, Miss Wolfe told the class to remove their shirts and bras, and soon Leslie was sucking on the hard little nipples of a line of excited teens. Like yesterday, all the girls took delight in slapping her face or slapping the back of her head as she sucked their breasts.

With Miss Wolfe walking around with the camcorder, it seemed to Leslie that the girls were more into punishing her for even the smallest infractions, but there was nothing she could do with her hands cuffed behind her and she knew that Miss Wolfe wouldn’t stop the girls from slapping her. What was even worse was that despite the stinging pain on her face, she felt her clit begin to throb.

Eventually, Miss Wolfe put down the camera. “Alright, girls, back to your seats and put your bras and shirts back on. Mrs Gaye, you stay here in the center.”

As the girls got dressed they all stared at Leslie standing topless and handcuffed in the middle of the classroom, embarrassed and humiliated.

“Thank you Mrs Gaye for your help in that demonstration. Thank your teacher girls!”

“Thank you, Mrs Gaye!” the girls cried, clapping enthusiastically.

“Mrs Gaye, I need you to stand here in view of that camera. That’s a good girl. Sue, come here please. You are the perfect height.” Miss Wolfe adjusted their positions so that they were both in camera lens. “Now Sue, please take off Mrs Gaye’s skirt.”

Leslie swallowed and looked at Miss Wolfe with a pained expression, and then turned to Sue with a pleading look. Sue ignored her and started to reach for the press stud at the back of the skirt.

“No Sue,” Miss Wolfe interrupted as she pointed the camera down. “Girls, listen. When a boy is going to undress you, it is not an art of seduction, he will rip your clothes from your body. Stand in front of her and bend slightly at your knees. That’s better! Now find the stud and zipper at the back, open the press-stud and yank down on her skirt.”

Sue yanked down hard on Mrs Gaye’s skirt, almost pulling her off balance, and the skirt fell to the floor, revealing her g-string thong and suspenders.

There was a collective gasp and then silence as all eyes stared at Leslie.

“OH MY!” Miss Wolfe exclaimed, “your teacher is wearing ever so nasty under things. I think she was expecting, or at least hoping to be undressed by you all today, and dressed for the occasion.” The girl’s burst in loud cheers of heightened excitement, and one or two girls rubbed their crotches.

“Mrs Gaye! You naughty little Christian girl! Turn around slowly for us!”

Seeing no alternative, Leslie stepped to the side of the skirt pooled at her feet, and did a slow turn. She blushed all shades of red as she was made to display her thong panties to the teenage girls. The twin globes of her delectable bottom were on display for all to see, the tiny string of her thong wedged in the crack, and she could feel a creaminess between her thighs as she moved. From the front, her black transparent panties only served to highlight the beginning of the cleft below and all of this was wonderfully framed by her garters and stockings: she looked far more obscene than if she were nude.

“Okay, Sue pull her skirt back up, Diana you’re next. Yank your teacher’s skirt down like Sue did...”

Leslie did her best to hold her skirt up with cuffed hands but after the fourth girl, it was torn at the waist and the zipper didn’t work anymore. The last girl, Roberta, pulled so hard that she managed to tear the zipper completely off, leaving the skirt torn.

“Thank you, Mrs Gaye,” Miss Wolfe said as she put the camera down, walking over to her and undoing the handcuffs. Leslie rubbed her wrists. “Okay, Mrs Gaye, take a seat on the chair,” Miss Wolfe commanded.

The tall high-backed swivel chair was in front of the girls at the center of the semicircle and had two camera’s facing it. With some trepidation, Leslie, slid up onto the seat and sat down, acutely aware of her near nakedness, trying to keep her thighs together. She slipped backwards on the leather and up against the cushioned back, and felt suddenly very vulnerable.

“Now girls,” Miss Wolfe continued, “for the next part of our class, we are going to use the chair to help us examine Mrs Gaye.” She paused. “Rhonda and Diana come here please.”

Both teens were standing at the chair in no time, eager to complete any task Miss Wolfe wanted.

“You see these straps around the chair? Please use them to secure your teacher.”

Both girls took the Velcro straps and secured their teacher’s wrists, arms and shoulders, both of them giggling with excitement as they did so.

“Mrs Gaye, the shoulder straps are needed so that you don’t fall out of the chair as it moves back and forth when the girls examine you,” Miss Wolfe said, patting the teacher’s head.

“Examine me?”

Miss Wolfe ignored her question as the girls chuckled.

‘Oh God!’ Leslie thought with growing alarm: she was strapped in; the chair changes positions; they were going to ‘examine’ her. She wanted desperately to ask what was happening, but she had learned that that only got her into trouble, and anyway, Miss Wolfe was already continuing.

“Okay girls, what words do you know for a woman’s various sex organs?”

Knowing they might get the most obscene of prizes, the girls jumped in enthusiastically.

“Vagina.”

“Vulva.”

“Pussy.”

“Clitoris.”

“Clit.”

“Cunt.”

“Cunny.”

“Fuck-hole” (giggles).

“Twat.”

“Box.”

“Fuck tunnel.”

“Cunt-lips.”

“Pussy-Lips.”

Miss Wolfe held up her hands for quiet. “That’s very good girls! You know there are other sex organs too – there is the G-spot, which is just inside the front of the vagina. There are the buttocks or bottom or bum, which, as you’ve seen, is a wonderfully sexy area, and it’s a delight to squeeze and rub. There is also the urethra, or pee-hole, which is sexually exciting for some adult women. And there is also, of course, the Anus or Asshole” (gasps from the entire class) “ ... which some adult women find to be the most exciting of all!”

She paused and then pointed at two of the girls.

“Renee, please take hold of your teacher’s left ankle. Sharon, please take the right one. Now gently pull your teacher’s legs apart.”

There was a gasp of anticipation and the girl’s crowded forward to see.

“No! Please don’t! This isn’t right! I’m married! I’m a Christian woman!” Leslie called out desperately.

Miss Wolfe nodded her head to the two girls, and they lifted and spread the legs of their teacher. As they did, the chair tilted down to a 45 degree angle, leaving Leslie in a completely vulnerable position. With her legs spread wide, the crotch of her g-string split her vulva in a wonderfully obscene display for the teens.

“Close your teacher’s legs for a moment, but not quite all the way. Alex, remove Mrs Gaye’s thong.”

Leslie swallowed as Alex hooked her fingers under the band and pulled the thong down her legs, undid the suspenders, put the thong down to Leslie’s ankles. Alex clipped the suspenders to the top of the stockings and stepped back.

Alex giggled. “Look how wet it is!” she cried, holding up the saturated material.

Miss Wolfe laughed. “She certainly seems to be enjoying being the center of attention. Now Renee and Sharon, open her legs again and allow your classmates to see as you slowly reveal her delicious cunt!” urged Miss Wolfe as she moved closer to the chair with her camcorder.

That horrible word “cunt” shocked Leslie every time she heard it, but especially when Miss Wolfe was using it.

“Okay girls pull up the stirrups on the side of the chair and secure Mrs Gaye’s ankles to it.” Renee and Sharon quickly secured their teacher’s ankles to the stirrups and stepped back from the chair.

“Gather round girls. Sue, describe Mrs Gaye’s cunt for us! Don’t be shy of having a feel around as you go, and where you can, use street words rather than clinical ones that Mrs Gaye taught you in class, the ruder the better.”

Sue leaned forward, her face just inches away from Leslie’s crotch. “Umm ... it’s lovely and pink. Her lips, umm ... cunt-flaps... ? ... are covered in very fine blond hair stubble. There is a little button at the top. That’s her clit? Mrs Gaye’s pussy has a tiny little hole at the bottom, that’s her cunt-hole isn’t it?”

“Yes it is, Sue, very good,” smiled Miss Wolfe as she zoomed in with the camcorder.

“Wow, her husband must stick his penis, I mean dick, in there. I don’t know how it would fit. Mrs Gaye’s cunt hole looks only big enough to fit my index finger. Look!” Sue pushed her finger into her teacher’s vagina, pumping it in and out a few times for good measure.

Leslie gasped in shock and unwanted pleasure. She squeezed her eyes shut, blushing and feeling overwhelmingly humiliated at how she was being treated, but she was totally helpless to do anything about it.

“How big is your husband’s dick, Mrs Gaye?” asked Miss Wolfe as she panned the camcorder around.

Leslie wanted to say it was none of her business, but all she could get out was a series of moans as Sue kept pumping that terrible, penetrating finger in and out of her feverish cunt.

“Roberta, why don’t you take over from Sue!” Miss Wolfe instructed. “I want you to slap your teacher’s cunt. I am sure she will enjoy that.”

“Nooo! Please! Don’t do that to me, it’s dirty!” Leslie cried, fighting against her restraints as she tried vainly to sit up.

Roberta didn’t need Miss Wolfe’s reassurance for the chance to slap a woman’s cunt, her teacher’s cunt, the first cunt-slap of her young life. And from the alarm that Leslie had shown for the idea, it sounded like it would be her first time too.

Roberta pushed the chair back to 90 degrees so that Mrs Gaye’s cunt was right in front of her, and then swung the back of the chair down backwards, so that her teacher’s head was lower than her body and her beautiful cunt was pushed up to just a few inches from Roberta’s glowing face. The other girls had crowded in, some sliding their hands up and down Leslie’s stocking covered shins and thighs, and Sue squeezing and rubbing the teacher’s wonderful buttocks.

“Watch out Sue, I’m gonna slap this fucking teacher’s cunt and ass,” Roberta cried as she slapped Leslie’s cunt hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.