Faculty Adviser - Cover

Faculty Adviser

Copyright© 2020 by MaryS

Chapter 2: Monday

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Monday - A pious Christian woman, who teaches sex ed to ninth graders, is asked to help with a new proof of concept sex ed class.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Teacher/Student  

Monday afternoon:

It had been a long day already. Leslie taught her three sex education classes in the morning and three sex education classes in the afternoon. She was deeply troubled: she didn’t understand why abstinence wasn’t taught exclusively in her sex education classes as she had certainly tried to convince Mrs Wright to let her teach it when she was first hired; she prayed to Jesus over the weekend that this special course wouldn’t make things worse.

Leslie had her head bowed, praying at the back of the room. She looked at the daily devotional on her smart phone. “Jesus said, I speak to you living truth: Unite your heart to me and believe, and you will experience eternal life! John 6:47.” Leslie smiled.

Miss Wolfe walked in, carrying two heavy bags on either shoulder.

“Hello, Mrs Gaye,” smiled Miss Wolfe as she gently slung her two bags to the floor.

“Miss Wolfe,” Leslie replied as she stood up, laying her smart phone on the desk and clasping her hands in front of her. “May I help?”

“No, I’m fine,” replied Miss Wolfe as she bent over, unzipped one of the bags and pulled out what Leslie quickly realized was camera equipment.

“Cameras?”

“Yes, we’re going to document the next four days of classes. If this class is successful then we will use this as the model for all others.”

“But don’t we need parental permission to film their kids?” Leslie asked a little concerned.

“Yes, we would under normal circumstances, but for this class we intend to black-out the faces of the girls leaving only your face visible.”

“My face?” Leslie replied stepping forward.

“Yes, of course. You will be assisting with the class and I will be behind the camera, so it only makes sense to have your face in the film,” Miss Wolfe replied as she turned her attention to the cameras. Leslie gulped as she watched Miss Wolfe set-up two tripods and mounted a camera on each. “Mrs Gaye, at the start of the class I want you stand in the back of the classroom. You are to be quiet and not say anything until I call on you. Can you do that for me?”

Leslie nodded her head. “Yes, no problem,” she replied as she stepped to the back of the room. She watched as Miss Wolfe placed a small hand-held camera on the desk as seven fourteen year-old girls filed into the classroom, laughing and giggling. They noisily sat down at a desk.

“Good afternoon girls. My name is Miss Wolfe, we met briefly last week. I’m glad to see that you all made it here. This is a special extension of the sex education classes which you started last week with Mrs Gaye. This is the first class of its kind within the school district and the county. Before we start I need you to put your smart phones over here on the desk. I need your undivided attention plus we don’t want any extra filming of today’s activities.”

The girls complained a little bit as they pulled their phones from their pockets and backpacks and reluctantly placed them on the desk and took their seats again.

“Thank you girls,” smiled Miss Wolfe as she waited for the girls to settle themselves. “Only you seven were invited, because I think you all share a secret.”

Everyone looked suspiciously around the room. The expressions on a couple of the girls faces suggested that they knew immediately what the secret was but most clearly didn’t have a clue. Diana, a raven-haired beauty, only just starting to sprout a bosom, started crying. Miss Wolfe smiled at her, and waited. Diana raised her eyes and saw the glow emanating from Miss Wolfe’s face, and stopped crying as fast as she had begun.

Leslie had a look of confusion on her face as she looked around at the girls, wondering what secret Miss Wolfe was referring too.

“I share that same secret too. From the confusion on some of your faces, you don’t all know what the secret is! Remember last Wednesday when Mrs Gaye put pictures of a teen female and the body changes that were shown as she went into puberty? All of you, just like me, spent much more time looking at those pictures than anybody else in the class.”

There was a gasp all across the room, as the girls looked at each other as if for the very first time.

There was Alexandra, the class bombshell, 5’2, blond haired, blue eyed, already wearing a C cup on her perfect frame, the girl voted most likely to be already fucking the boys.

Sharon, the class genius, a redhead with thick-rimmed black framed glasses that hid a strikingly beautiful face, 5’1, with body that was starting to push out in all the right places.

Sue, 4’9, showing little outward sign yet of the hormones which were driving her crazy on the inside, apart from her always erect nipples and very sensitive little swells for breasts.

Roberta, the tallest girl in the class at 5’ 7, who had already been wearing a bra for three years, but would never be more than an A cup, very reserved and not the party animal you might expect from such an attractive blond model type.

Samantha, the dancer, sexy and lithe, blond and pretty, 5’2 with a very sexy B cup and hips that swayed with every step.

And Renee, 5’1, another beautiful blond, this one with delicate features, not much in the hip department yet, and sporting gravity-defying cone-shaped breasts.

The girls looked around in disbelief. Then they looked back at Miss Wolfe, a strikingly gorgeous woman in her early 20s, 5’11 with a 36D breasts that grabbed your eye and made you immediately self-conscious about where you were focusing. Each was thinking something like, ‘How could these beautiful girls be perverts like me?’

Miss Wolfe quickly took control, hitting hard while the girls were wrong-footed. “There are words for people like us, aren’t there. Diana, what is the word that you thought of, that made you cry?”

Diana whimpered as she said, “Lezzy”. More gasps from the group as a whole! Leslie put her hand on her mouth. Diana a lezzy? What was a lezzy?

Miss Wolfe wrote Lezzy on the blackboard in large flowing letters. What’s the proper word, Diana?

“Lesbian.”

“That’s right,” Miss Wolfe wrote Lesbian, with a heart over the ‘i’. “Another? Alexandra?”

“Dyke?”

“That’s a good one, Alex.”

‘Dyke’ went on the board.

Sharon tentatively put up her hand.

“Yes Sharon?”

“Sappho?”

“A beautiful word, Sharon! Any others?” Miss Wolfe asked as she wrote Sapph, Sappho and Sapphic on the board.

“Gay?” came from Renee and was added to the blackboard.

“Okay, let’s concentrate on the words on the blackboard. Everyone, please answer ‘YES’ when I ask you a question, even if you are not sure that you should. Sue, are you a DYKE?”

“I ... I don’t know!”

“SUE?!” Miss Wolfe raised her eyebrows challengingly.

“Y ... yes I’m a ... dyke?”

Everyone except Sue laughed and then she laughed too, but Leslie didn’t laugh: she was aghast at the words Miss Wolfe had the girls saying, and horrified that she should even be talking about something so wicked.

“Roberta, are you the tallest lesbian in the class?”

“I’m n ... YES, I guess so.”

“Sharon. You think you are pretty smart for a Lezzo don’t you!” Sharon, blushing profusely, whispered a “Yes” that everyone heard.

And so the desensitization went on for a few minutes, until all the girls had been outed so many times that it felt perfectly natural and they all began to relax.

“Now it’s crunch-time! There are seven of you in this room. If you are uncomfortable in this special class there is the door over here. If you leave, you leave now, you can’t return to the class. If you stay, you stay until the end of the course on Thursday. Well, time to go!”

Miss Wolfe opened the door and waited. Each girl looked around expecting everyone else to leave. Each one secretly believed she was the only real lesbian there, and hoped there might be maybe one other she could befriend. No one made a move. The seven were there for the whole course. Miss Wolfe closed the door, smiling broadly.

“Mrs Gaye, could you come here to the front of the room? Girls, as you see there is camera equipment there and there, I will be filming each class for school administration evaluation at the end of the week so try not to pay attention to the camera’s around the room.”

Leslie reached the front and stood next to Miss Wolfe, feeling extremely self-conscious. Looking around the room, she had been astonished to see some of her best students and some of the prettiest girls in the class. These girls were lesbians? It was an abomination in the eyes of God. She knew these young lives needed to be saved somehow.

“If you are going to have sex with a high school boy, the first thing you need to learn, girls, is how to kiss.”

Gasps from the group, including Leslie! The last thing anyone expected of this class was that there would be actual kissing.

“Every kiss is different. We are going to cover different types of kisses today. I will demonstrate the kisses with Mrs Gaye and then you will practice each kiss. Mrs Gaye and I will pretend to be boyfriend and girlfriend. I will play the part of the boy and Mrs Gaye my girlfriend.”

Leslie was near panic, how could two women ever think about kissing? The bible and the Holy Word spoke of damnation concerning homophobic relations. Her heart beating madly and with nowhere to turn Leslie took a step back, as Miss Wolfe took Leslie’s head gently in her hands and gave her a tiny peck on her lips, pulled back and waited.

Leslie was enormously relieved that it was just a little pretend kiss and the girls were obviously disappointed. A couple laughed uneasily. However, Leslie’s relief and the pupils’ disappointment were premature!

“This next kiss is known as the Aggressive Kiss. For this kiss, girls, remember Mrs Gaye is the girlfriend so I will quickly walk towards her and put one hand behind her head and the other on her lower back and pull her towards me. Quick movements are necessary for this passionate kiss.”

Miss Wolfe kissed again, this time gently biting Leslie’s lower lip and dragging her tongue over the shocked teacher’s lips and teeth. Leslie gasped and sucked in a mouth full of air. Miss Wolfe took the opportunity to dart her tongue into Leslie’s mouth. As panic set in, Miss Wolfe pulled Leslie’s head toward her, mashing their lips and tongues together. Leslie struggled to push herself away as the two kissed but Miss Wolfe had her left hand on her lower back, holding her in place, and she was much stronger than Leslie.

Leslie’s mind was screaming, “This is so wrong, I’m married, I’m a Christian, I’m not a lesbian, oh, God help me!” What was worse, she became aware that her body was responding in ways which should only ever happen between husband and wife and she was suddenly confused.

The class was mesmerized, hardly able to comprehend what was happening before them. They had all seen women kissing before, but this was different, right in front of them, their two teachers were kissing, with tongues, and one of them was their teacher. She was married and a Christian, it was so hot!

Nine pairs of panties were getting wet. The unmistakable musk of womanly arousal was starting to fill the air. Miss Wolfe broke the kiss, much to the relief of her unwilling ‘girlfriend’, but far too quickly for the newly inflamed voyeuristic interest of the class. All Leslie could think was, “thank God that’s over”, but her inflamed crotch and hard nipples told a very different story and that bothered her.

As if nothing sexual had just happened between them, Miss Wolfe said to no one in particular, “Thank you Mrs Gaye, for your help in that demonstration. Girls that is known as the Aggressive Kiss.” She looked at Leslie and her expression suddenly became stern. “But Mrs Gaye, if you persist in struggling against this demonstration then you will force me to restrain your arms behind your back.”

There were gasps from the girls and Leslie blushed. “But... , “ Leslie tried to say. She wanted to tell Miss Wolfe that this was wrong.

“No ‘buts’ Mrs Gaye. As the faculty adviser for this class, you, of all people, should know that your participation in this demonstration should be voluntary and not forced. I don’t want to use restraints on you but I will if I have to. Now you’ve been warned.” Miss Wolfe forced a smile at Leslie then she turned to the class. “Who would like to be the first in the class to practice the aggressive type of kiss?”

Tentatively, Roberta put her hand up, fearing but hoping she might get to kiss the beautiful Miss Wolfe.

“Excellent, Roberta! Come up to the front of the class. Now try it for yourself, ... with Mrs Gaye!”

Confusion and panic reigned over Leslie’s face as she saw the tall girl come toward her. It was one thing, a shocking enough thing, to demonstrate kissing with an adult woman. It was quite something else with a fourteen year-old girl.

“Roberta, remember you are the boy and Mrs Gaye is your girlfriend. I want you to try the aggressive kiss with your girlfriend the same way I did. Put your right hand behind her head and your left hand on her lower back and pull her to you.” Miss Wolfe instructed as she brought the hand-held camera up to eye-level.

As Leslie opened her mouth to put a halt to this obscenity, Roberta took it as an invitation to put her open mouth over Mrs Gaye’s and start experiencing her first longed-for kiss. Miss Wolfe stepped in closer with the camera.

Roberta didn’t really know what to do, but the effect of her tongue and mouth on Leslie was immediate. Instead of words of approbation, all that escaped Leslie’s mouth was a long moan, as her tongue responded hesitantly and then more forcefully to Roberta’s. The teen had her left hand on Leslie’s lower back holding her in place, pressing herself against her body, until Leslie brought her arms up again to push the girl away from her.

“Okay, stop, Roberta,” Miss Wolfe said as Roberta broke the kiss with a disappointed look: her crotch had suddenly become inflamed and her nipples were stiff, something that only happened when she thought dirty thoughts of other girls.

Miss Wolfe put the camera down on a desk and walked over to her gym bag and rummaged around it before pulling out a pair of handcuffs. “You were warned Mrs Gaye. Your part as the girlfriend and faculty adviser required you to keep your hands at your sides,” admonished Miss Wolfe. “Now put your hands behind your back.”

Leslie hesitated. “But, Miss Wolfe...” she gulped as she looked at the handcuffs dangling from Miss Wolfe’s fingers. Leslie had never seen handcuffs before, but she did know that they were supposed to be used on criminals and she wasn’t a criminal.

“No ‘buts, Mrs Gaye,” Miss Wolfe said. She grabbed Leslie’s right arm and pulled it back quickly, snapping one cuff around the wrist, and then in a flash grabbed Leslie’s left arm, quickly snapping the cuff on her left wrist.

Leslie was conflicted and felt vulnerable as she couldn’t move her arms and the girls in the class giggled at her discomfort. For some unexpected reason she got a tingling sensation in her stomach and her crotch felt hot.

“Now Roberta, be aggressive, remember you are the boy and Mrs Gaye your girlfriend, kiss her like you mean it. Don’t be shy because the boys here in school will not be shy with you, now go on and try it again and be sure to gently bite her lower lip.” Miss Wolfe said as she picked up the camera and pointed it at Mrs Gaye.

After a minute or so of Sapphic pleasure, shared voyeuristically by the rest of the class, Roberta stepped back from her teacher, both of them breathing heavily, Leslie blushing with embarrassment and Roberta with a smile on her face. Miss Wolfe had filmed them, with the camera coming in close at times and then stepping back, but throughout the kiss the red light on the hand-held was flashing.

“Much better, Roberta” smiled Miss Wolfe as she momentarily stopped recording. She pointed at Alexandra who got up from her seat, ready to replace Roberta in what would be a serial invasion of Leslie’s mouth by the tongues of these seven beautiful pupils, most having never touched another girl in their lives, let alone kiss an adult woman. Leslie stood in the middle of the classroom with her wrists cuffed behind her back, embarrassed and humiliated as Miss Wolfe brought the camera up again.

“Very good girls,” said Miss Wolfe as Diana, the last girl finished kissing Mrs Gaye and stepped back from her teacher, a flush of excitement on her young face. Miss Wolfe set the recorder on a desk and turned to the class. “This next kiss is known as Bambi Kiss.” The girls giggled and Leslie raised her eyebrows. “This is the Bambi kiss.”

Miss Wolfe walked up to the side of Mrs Gaye and licked the left side of her face, running her tongue from Leslie’s jaw to her ear lobe, then she gently nibbled on Leslie’s ear lobe and stuck her tongue into her ear. Leslie reflexively moved her head to the right.

“Make sure you put your left hand on her right cheek to hold her head still.” Miss Wolfe demonstrated again as she put her left hand on Leslie’s right cheek and licked up her left cheek to her ear, nibbled on her ear again and the pushed her tongue into her ear.

Leslie tried to back away from Miss Wolfe and move her arms but Miss Wolfe held her firmly in place. “Girls, if your girlfriend tries to move away from you put your right behind her back and hold her in place. Like this.” Again, Miss Wolfe put her left hand on Leslie’s right cheek and put her right hand behind Leslie’s back and licked from her jaw to her left ear, gently nibbled on her ear again, and then pushed her tongue into it. Leslie tried to move her head to the right, trying in vain to get the wet and moist probing tongue out of her ear but no avail.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.