Faculty Adviser - Cover

Faculty Adviser

Copyright© 2020 by MaryS

Chapter 11: The Field Trip

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Field Trip - A pious Christian woman, who teaches sex ed to ninth graders, is asked to help with a new proof of concept sex ed class.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Teacher/Student  

Leslie sat in the back of the bus with about ten rows of seats between her and Mrs. Morris and the twelve Freshman girls. They were on a field trip to the female courthouse, female police station and the female jail. The males had their own courthouse, police station, and jail and that’s where the boys of the class went.


Fifteen minutes before, Leslie waited politely for Miss Johnson as she stood outside the classroom watching her talk to Mrs. Morris, the Freshman Civics teacher, at the other end of the hallway. It looked like Mrs. Morris handed Miss Johnson some money. Both women smiled and Miss Johnson pocketed whatever was given to her. Yesterday afternoon, Leslie was told that she was to accompany Mrs. Morris and her girls to the courthouse for the half-day field trip.

Now in the classroom, Leslie was standing in front the desk that used to be hers, but which Miss Johnson was using now.

“At attention, Mrs. Gaye,” Miss Johnson ordered as she looked at the field trip information. Leslie straightened her back and put her hands at her side.

“Remember that Mrs. Morris is the teacher and you are the faculty adviser. Whatever she tells you to do comes with my authority. Do you understand?”

“Yes Miss.”

“You are going on this field trip as the adviser and as such you will participate in whatever Mrs. Morris or the court determines for activities. Your participation is most important for the proper educational needs of the girls.”

“Yes Miss.”

“If I find out that you have not behaved yourself with the girls or refuse to do what Mrs. Morris or the court asks of you then there will be punishment.”

Leslie’s ached at the thought of another punishment. “Yes Miss.” Leslie dropped her eyes submissively and blushed slightly: at forty years old she felt like a little child; Miss Johnson was twenty-two and just out of college but she had a cold command about her which demanded obedience.

“Now go out front and get on the bus.”

“Yes Miss.” Leslie replied and walked out the door. Her breasts juggled back and forth and up and down as she strode the hallway. God, I hope I am dressed properly for today’s field trip, she thought as her five inch stiletto’s clicked loudly down the hallway.


Mrs. Morris had instructed Leslie to sit in the back. In the front of the bus she and the girls were laughing and talking about all sorts of things. Leslie felt lonely: it was like when nobody needed her they left her alone, but if some need arose then she was the focal point of attention. She looked out the window, squirming occasionally, trying to stop her panties rubbing her private places. It had been over a week since she last wore underwear, the sensation was driving her crazy.

As the school bus glided to a stop in front of the courthouse, the class sat in awe of the shear size of the large white stoned multi-columned building. It’s multiple floors and long wide steps that led to the entrance stretched from the school bus’ door up what seemed like a mile. Leslie had been by the courthouse complex once when she and her husband had driven into the city when they moved here last year.

Last year, thought Leslie, that seemed like a lifetime ago.

The girls filed out with Mrs. Morris leading them up the steps and Leslie brought up the rear. The long climb only made the pain in her groin worse as the seams of the thong rubbed her mercilessly. She wondered what on earth she should do: she couldn’t go on like this, but it seemed against Miss Johnson’s orders to take them off; on the other hand, her skirt was a little longer than usual and as long as she was careful, no one would know. A solution came as she entered the building. Because she was at the back, she was able to slip behind a huge column and quickly take the thong off and put it in her bag, whispering a prayer of thanks.

Comfortable at last, she followed the girls into the court room and took in her surroundings. The high ceilings and marble interior echoed with history of the county and the surrounding area. A huge stairwell inclined upward and wrapped around to the second floor and continued to ascend up several floors. Mrs. Morris led the small group of girls to the first floor chamber of Judge Snyder.

Mrs. Morris nervously and respectfully knocked on the large wooden door with the words, “Judge J. Snyder” printed in large block letters and centered on the opaque glass window in the door.

“Come in,” came a muffled voice from behind the door.

Mrs. Morris twisted the knob with a sweaty palm and pushed the heavy door open. She peaked inside and saw Judge Snyder beckoning her to come in. She opened the door all the way and led the hushed class of girls and Leslie inside.

They all stared in wide-eyed wonder at the number of plaques, glossy pictures of naked women and girls, and teen female nude art pieces that decorated Judge Snyder’s office. Leslie was embarrassed for the judge as she looked at the nude art and pictures. She noticed a dildo in a glass case that read, “In Case of an Emergency, Break Glass.” She blushed and wondered what that meant.

Standing inside the office were two other women both dressed in a very short black skirts, tight white blouses that were unbuttoned half way down showing their tits and cleavage, and three inch heels. Judge Judy was wearing a short black robe that came down mid-way between her knees and her hips, the robe had a very low v-neck that showed off the judge’s ample tits and she wore five inch spiked heels.

“Welcome,” smiled the judge as she walked around her desk, “Welcome to my personal domain. I’m the chief female judge here in the county. My name is Judge Judy Snyder.”

Mrs. Morris introduced herself shaking the judge’s hand. Then she introduced each girl to the judge with the judge shaking the hand of each girl. Mrs. Morris introduced Leslie last but the judge looked Leslie over and turned her back, even though Leslie had her hand extended. Several of the girls snickered and she felt embarrassed and humiliated.

“Nice to meet you girls,” smiled the judge.

“Thank you ma’am” replied the girls.

“Let me introduce Mrs. Pam Henderson, the female city attorney general. She replaced Miss Patricia Baker. Does anybody remember what happened to Miss Baker? It was all over social media.”

Mrs. Morris raised her hand. “Um, yes, wasn’t she convicted of embezzlement?”

“Quite right, Mrs. Morris. Miss Baker is now serving time in the women’s correctional facility upstate. So I promoted Mrs. Henderson to attorney general. Mrs. Henderson was a low level paralegal in Miss Baker’s office.”

If truth be known, Mrs. Henderson was very talented at providing the judge with teen female flesh, oh not for the judge to abuse, but for the teen girls to abuse the judge, and the way the judge saw it, the more abuse the little vixens metered out, the better. The judge worked for Mayor Jean and as part of that, she was responsible for the female courthouse, police station and the jail with the absolute authority to run things as she saw fit.

“And this is Miss Lori Peterson, the women’s public defender. She reports to me as I am her supervisor.”

No conflict of interest there, thought Leslie.

“Hello kids,” Miss Peterson and Mrs. Henderson smiled.

“Hello,” replied the girls and Mrs. Morris and Leslie.

“Pam, Lori and I were just discussing a plea bargain for a female criminal,” smiled the judge.

“Would you kids like to know who the criminal is and what her crime was?” asked Pam.

“Oh yes, please” responded the girls.

“Excuse me Mrs. Henderson, aren’t court proceedings supposed to be confidential?” asked Leslie without thinking.

“Mrs. Gaye, isn’t it?” smiled Mrs. Henderson.

“Yes ma’am,” gulped Leslie.

“Your new to the Valley aren’t you?” asked the prosecutor looking Leslie up and down disdainfully.

“Yes I am,” she replied nervously, aware that Mrs. Morris and the girls were watching her.

“Well, normally, yes, court proceedings are confidential, but here, things aren’t ... normal ... we are like one big happy female family.”

“That’s for sure...” thought Leslie.

“Say, Mrs. Morris” Judge Snyder said stepping in, “bring the girls to the courtroom after your tour and watch the proceedings ... I think you will find them ... how do I say this ... interesting,” smiled the Judge.

“Yes I will be sure to do that.”

“So girls, are you ready for your tour?” the judge asked the class of excited teens.

A collective, “Yes ma’am,” answered her question.

“Great,” she said raising her eyebrows in appreciation. “As you all know Mrs. Peterson of the FPTA arranged your tour so let me tell you what we have on tap today,” she began, an excited tone in her voice, “Today, I’m going to have my bailiff take you to the police station right down the hall, where you’ll be shown how a female criminal suspect is processed into the jail,” she said, her face turning to a scowl, “and then your teacher will bring you to my courtroom so you can see how proper female justice is done. We have a saying here, all women are guilty of something.” The judge looked over at Leslie. “Even Mrs. Gaye.”

The girls clapped and cheered and Leslie wondered what the judge meant.

Just then the Bailiff entered the judge’s chambers and reported to Judge Snyder. Leslie was shocked at how tall she was.

“She must be almost six five, as tall as a basketball player,” she muttered to herself.

Leslie couldn’t help but admire how pretty she was though. Her blonde hair, tied tightly in a bun on top of her head, high cheekbones and soft lips, and strong looking arm and leg muscles which caused Leslie to twinge with unexpected arousal.

“Where did that come from,” she asked herself disgustedly.

Embarrassment swept over her at the sudden surge of moisture that almost seeped from her pussy. She scolded herself for the weird inexplicable event and wrote it off as an anomaly. That special place on her body belonged sometimes to teen girls, and ... stop it, Leslie said to herself.

Perhaps it had something to do with the chaffing from her panties, she thought, desperately searching for an explanation, and suddenly remembered she was naked under her skirt. ‘Oh God,’ she prayed silently, ‘don’t let it trickle down my leg!’

The bailiff nodded to the judge after receiving her instructions and opened the door, signaling everyone to exit.

Leslie waited for Mrs. Morris and the girls to leave first, and glanced over her shoulder at the three women in the office: all three were smiling at her as if they somehow knew. Feeling suddenly ashamed, she quickly followed the tall muscular bailiff down the long hallway to the police department.

Once inside, the girls were gathered into a large room filled with rows of wooden folding chairs facing a podium. Leslie took a position at the back and watched as a female officer strolled up to the podium. She introduced herself as Officer Tracy.

There was something about her blonde hair and sharp appearance of her uniform that Leslie found strangely enticing. The office was at least as tall as the bailiff, maybe a little taller, and to Leslie, Officer Tracey looked muscular like she worked out regularly, there was not an ounce of fat on her. Leslie blushed as Officer Tracy glanced at her.

As she listened to the officer describe the ‘booking’ process for women, her mind drifted as she tried to understand these strange feelings she was having. She was so absorbed that she didn’t really pay attention as the officer described the different steps and passed out stuff for the girls to look at. She hardly noticed the officer pass around finger print kits, rubber gloves, pink handcuffs, spreader bars, cameras and other articles used by the police on female suspects, for the girls to examine.

As the officer began to speak more directly about arrest procedures, Leslie tuned out. She wasn’t particularly interested in such matters and didn’t hear the officer touch on search procedure. She was grateful that Miss Johnson thought enough of her to allow her to accompany Mrs. Morris and the class on the field trip. Leslie still chafed at the fact that Miss Johnson was only 22 and just out of Post-Diversity University and yet she was Leslie’s supervisor. She would have to have a talk with Miss Johnson about talking to her like she was a little girl, especially in front of the classes. But, since last week she felt she’d have a real chance to actually teach the girls something instead of them teaching her something.

Leslie was finally brought back to reality when she heard her name for the third time, “Mrs. Gaye!”

“Y-yes, I’m sorry,” Leslie said, turning bright red, “I wasn’t paying very close attention. I apologize,” Leslie said sheepishly to Officer Tracy.

The class giggled at Leslie’s obvious embarrassment at getting caught daydreaming, which made it even more embarrassing.

“Mrs. Gaye, we need a volunteer to demonstrate the search procedures used on female criminal suspects. Would you help us?” the officer asked inciting the class to applaud.

The class erupted in cheers as Leslie looked embarrassed by the request, but she looked over at Mrs. Morris who was nodding her head. She knew nothing about search procedure and certainly didn’t want to make a fool of herself again. She’d just got caught daydreaming, after all.

But when the applause and cheers grew louder and Leslie looked at all the girls’ happy faces and remembered what Miss Johnson had told her. Leslie signaled for the girls to quiet down as she made her way to the front of the class to a spot near the front wall where the officer was pointing for her to stand.

When she reached it, the class settled down and listened to Officer Tracy again.

The officer turned to the class. “Well, we have our suspect,” she smiled, “but we do not yet know what she is suspected of.” She paused. “Does anyone have any ideas what Mrs. Gaye could be suspected of?”

A couple of hands shot up. “Stealing,” said one, “She’s a murderer,” another shouted.

“Mmmm,” said the officer. “Anyone else?”

“She’s a whore!” Mrs. Morris suggested and Leslie gasped.

“No,” she said, blushing, but the class laughed and several shouted out “Yes!” to Mrs. Morris’s idea.

“Very well,” Officer Tracy laughing, “she is suspected of being a whore. We will write that on the charge sheet and later on you can all sign it.”

Leslie felt very uncomfortable with this, but remembered that Mrs. Morris was in control of the trip.

“Okay, now let’s go onto searching the suspect. The first thing you need to do when conducting a search of a female criminal suspect is to establish positive control,” Officer Tracy stated.

Trying to join in the spirit of what was happening, and to make up for her earlier daydreaming, Leslie jumped into a mock karate stance and the class burst into laughter. Leslie smirked at the response and glanced at the tall pretty officer who smiled back politely.

Officer Tracy started again, “Like I said girls, the first thing you need to do is establish POSITIVE control over the female suspect,” and she grabbed Leslie by her right arm, spun her around and pushed her toward the wall.

Yelping in surprise, Leslie put her left hand out to break her fall and slapped her palm against the wall. She felt the officer’s feet kick the inside of both ankles, bringing them backward causing her to lean way over against the wall with both hands. Officer Tracy then pulled out the small spreader bar from her belt, flicked it to extend it to its full length of three feet, and with one swift movement leaned down and expertly clicked both ends of the spreader bar to Leslie’s ankles.

Leslie was shocked as were the girls at the speed at which Officer Tracy secured her. She thought she was going to be the demonstrator, not the demonstratee.

“No, you can’t,” Leslie pleaded urgently under her breath remembering that she wasn’t wearing panties, “Please you can’t. You don’t understand.”

Leslie needed to explain that she wasn’t wearing underwear and it could be very embarrassing for both of them, and she nervously looked over her shoulder to see if the girls could see under her skirt as she stood spread-eagled against the wall. Cool air rushed under her skirt and wafted against her cunt causing her to feel a slight secretion. Panic gripped her.

“Please God, if you’re here with me, help me, please don’t let it happen,” she prayed in her mind as Officer Tracy began again.

“Once you have positive control of the female suspect, you can begin the search,” said the tall blonde as she stepped in behind the helpless Mrs. Gaye.

Leslie felt Officer Tracy’s pelvis press against her buttocks as she stretched Leslie’s wrists up further on the wall. She felt the woman’s breasts press against her back, the officer’s bodily warmth and strong dominance of the situation sending shivers up her spine. She almost melted in the strong embrace of the officer.

“You first start with the wrists girls,” began Officer Tracy as she grabbed both of Leslie’s wrists with her right hand, “and then you work your way down each arm, being sure to check both sides thoroughly” and she slowly snaked her left hand down Leslie’s arms to her armpits.

She gasped and held her breath as the officer’s hands sent goose bumps racing down her back. The sudden sensation caused twitches in her pussy and her nipples to harden slightly. She tried to shake the feeling, but the strong muscular hand of Officer Tracy felt so ... good. She could feel the officer’s fresh mint breath on top of her head as the woman towered over her. Just for a moment Leslie felt safe and secure in the strong embrace of Officer Tracy.

“Next, you reach under the female suspects armpits and up to their chest. You have to check their front, sides and back as you work your way to their waist,” officer Tracy explained as the class as listened and watched her demonstration intently.

Leslie was beside herself as Officer Tracy leaned into her. She didn’t understand why the officers’ touch was driving her so crazy. The way Officer Tracy’s hand gently stroked its way across her breasts, paused at her nipples tweaking them ever so slightly, then slid down her back and around her stomach made her feel weak. Leslie felt herself heating up and she hated that. There’s no way she should be feeling this way about another woman. And it was so humiliating that everyone was watching!

Officer Tracy stepped back and released Leslie’s wrists, but Leslie had to keep her hands in front of her to keep from falling into the wall as she was leaning so far over. Officer Tracy looked over her shoulder at the wide-eyed students and Mrs. Morris, then knelt down and clasped her hand over Leslie’s ankle just above the spreader bar. She looked under Leslie’s skirt and could see her glistening bald pussy as it blushed bright red and began to flower. Officer Tracy smiled to herself.

Leslie gulped when she felt Officer Tracy’s hands grab her ankle and she tried to tell her again that she wasn’t wearing panties. She was now desperately embarrassed at the fact, but didn’t want to alert the class to the reality that she didn’t have any on, so she muttered out of the corner of her mouth, “Please, officer, please, I’m not wearing panties! I had to...”

But it was too late, Officer Tracy had already started her slow ascent up Leslie’s leg, sending waves of goose bumps and twinges of arousal through her body as the officer’s strong gripping hands slipped ever closer to her vagina. Leslie squeezed her eyes shut when the back of Officer Tracy’s hand on the inside of her thigh bumped her bare pussy.

She knew Officer Tracy must have known: surely the officer could have felt her bare cunt touch her hand. Leslie prayed she didn’t feel her oozing moisture. She would be so embarrassed to have smeared her sticky cream on the back of Officer Tracy’s hand.

But without blinking an eye Officer Tracy repeated the process on the other leg before concluding, “And that’s how you conduct a search of a female suspect. Are there any questions?” Leslie peeked over her shoulder at the officer and the class, her hands still holding her weight against the wall. They were all staring at her, their mouths open.

“No questions? Good. Then we’ll move right into the body cavity search procedure used on female suspects.”

Leslie felt her heart skip a beat when she thought she heard the officer say ‘body cavity search’. Blood rushed to her head and she felt faint. She must have misheard her, she kept telling herself. Leslie wanted to tell Mrs. Morris to call the whole thing off, but leaning against the wall made it impossible. She had to remain there until someone helped her, otherwise she’d land face first into a concrete wall.

“Okay girls for this next part, it’s important that you gather around so you can get a good look at exactly what I’m doing.” The pretty blonde officer added, “Oh, and bring your rubber gloves because we’ll have a practical exercise afterwards.”

Leslie didn’t know what to say. She was petrified. This couldn’t be the way the police department normally does body cavity search demonstrations to impressionable school girls could it? This just doesn’t seem right, it is sinful and ungodly. But on the other hand, Officer Tracy was so proficient and had a strong grip and soft touch, plus she seemed so confident in handling her that she must know what she’s doing, Leslie told herself.

She felt her face redden as the class noisily scrambled out of their chairs and crowded around her. She wanted to cry, realizing that they would all see that she wasn’t wearing panties. Her stomach tensed as Officer Tracy began. Again Leslie wanted to protest her uncertainty about the appropriateness, but figured the police must know what they’re doing. Besides, it was her job as a faculty adviser to teach the children the right way to do things, that’s what Miss Johnson said. Despite the butterflies in her stomach, she tried to mentally prepare herself.

“The body cavity search is performed with the female suspects hands cuffed,” the officer said as she slapped a cuff on Leslie’s left wrist. Her right hand was now carrying her weight against the wall and it was tiring fast.

Leslie winced when the cold steel cuff wrapped tightly around her wrist and locked. She felt another wave of panic race through her and she wanted to protest, but it didn’t feel right to whine in front of the girls and Mrs. Morris, so she kept quiet.

The officer then said, “once a wrist is cuffed you remove the top. Why do you think we remove the top before the other wrist is cuffed?” she asked the class.

Mrs. Morris and several girls raised their hands.

A blonde haired girl with her hand up said, “because they couldn’t remove the top otherwise,” and Officer Tracy acknowledged her answer with a smile. She quickly and expertly unfastened the buttons on Leslie’s blouse with her freehand while she congratulated the class.

Leslie was so bemused by what was happening to her, she didn’t even realize the officer had completely unbuttoned her blouse and that her top was now hanging open exposing her milky white breasts.

Then Officer Tracy took Leslie’s cuffed hand and pulled it tighter and higher behind her back and with one pulling, twisting motion, turned her around on her right foot to face the class. Leslie’s blouse hung loosely to her front exposing her soft pale skin from her neck to her tight tummy.

Before she could even react, Officer Tracy had pulled her blouse off and had cuffed her right wrist to her left elbow and her left wrist to her right elbow so that her arms were across her back.

She stood topless in front of the ogling class of girls and felt naked and ashamed. Her firm breasts heaved with her embarrassment and her nipples hardened like pencil erasers as the cool room air enveloped them. Tiny bumps formed on her aureoles as goose bumps crept down her arms.

She watched the reaction of the class as they stared at her breasts. She felt another twinge pass through her loins and again wondered what caused it. She couldn’t move and could hardly breathe as she stood in front of her class of leering Freshman girls, with her wrists and arms cuffed behind her back, her feet spread three feet apart and her breasts pushed out in front of her. Her mind was in turmoil as she knew in her heart that this was wrong, but she kept telling herself that this must be part of the Lord’s plan, that it was all in the name of education.

“Does anybody know why we completely disrobe a female suspect for a body cavity search after doing a body search?”

Mrs. Morris and some of the girls raised their hands again.

Officer Tracy nodded to Mrs. Morris.

“Because they could be hiding something?” she asked. Leslie could see excitement in her eyes and the woman’s face was flushed.

“Exactly Mrs. Morris. We might have missed something while we were doing the body search. So we need to be sure that the female suspect is not hiding anything under her clothes and for our safety it is best that we completely remove the clothes of the female suspect.”

The girls and Mrs. Morris nodded their heads.

One girl raised her hand. “What if the female suspect says she is not hiding anything?”

“Doesn’t matter, little Miss,” Officer Tracy smiled at the girl. “We want to be sure one hundred percent of the time.”

Leslie’s heart almost stopped when she heard the officer ask the girls if they wanted to help get her skirt off. Before she could even formulate a protest in her mind, Mrs. Morris and the girls were giggling and laughing as they tugged at the hem of her skirt and it began to seesaw down her hips. Leslie gasped and held her breath when she looked down and saw the top of her pussy emerging from above the waistband.

Officer Tracy used the toe of her boot to release the spreader bar to shoulder width and Leslie shuddered when the skirt pulled free and fell quickly to her feet. She couldn’t react to her nakedness before the girls and Mrs. Morris were knocking her off balance and pulling the skirt from under her feet. She felt flushed, as she stood completely naked in front of the girls with her arms cuffed behind her, her most private place exposed for all to see.

Officer Tracy used the tip of her right boot to tap the spreader bar. Leslie’s left ankle was pushed out to the three foot length of the bar as she almost fell forward. Officer Tracy quickly put her right hand on Leslie’s stomach to steady her then moved to her side and put her arm around Leslie’s waist holding her in place.

Leslie didn’t know what to do. There was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide even if she wanted to, but the with the spreader bar she couldn’t move her legs. With her hands cuffed behind her back she couldn’t even cover herself so she stood there and let the girls look at her petite firm body. Her stomach fluttered nervously as she felt the eyes of the class checking out every part of her firm soft body.

Officer Tracy reached behind her and took a ball looking thing from her belt. “How many of you know what this is?”

The girls didn’t say anything but Mrs. Morris raised her hand. Officer Tracy nodded at her. “It’s a ball gag.”

“Very good Mrs. Morris,” smiled Officer Tracy. “We can use this simple device to keep female suspects quiet from the time we arrest them to when they are standing in Judge Snyder’s courtroom.”

Officer Tracy pushed the pink ball into Leslie’s mouth and took the strap around her head moving Leslie’s hair out of the way. She secured the Velcro and looked at the girls. “I think its picture time. How many would like to have a picture of you and Mrs. Gaye to take home as a memory of today’s activity?” smiled Officer Tracy.

Leslie tried to protest as the girls were jumping up and down yelling, “Me! Me!”, all of them with their hands raised. Officer Tracy reached over and pressed a button on the podium. Quickly the side door opened and a tall female officer with a large camera around her neck walked in.

“Mgggffff, hhhmmmfff...” pleaded Leslie.

“You hush now Mrs. Gaye. Be a good female suspect and this will be over soon,” smiled Officer Tracy. She looked at the girls. ‘I’m going to be first but if you line-up over here we’ll do this one at a time.”

The girls quickly lined up with Mrs. Morris fourth in line. Leslie had a horrified look on her face as slobber was oozing out the side of her mouth.

Officer Tracy stood the left side of Leslie, she put her left hand on her hip and put her right arm around Leslie’s waist and smiled. “Smile Mrs. Gaye,” the camera officer said. Click, click click.

Next Officer Tracy stood behind Leslie and put both her hands on her shoulders, peering over Leslie’s left shoulder. Officer Tracy’s pelvis was pressed into Leslie’s ass. “Okay, one, two, three, smile Mrs. Gaye.” Click, click, click.

Officer Tracy slightly repositioned herself, grinding her pelvis into Leslie’s ass again, and reached around and cupped Leslie’s tits, pushing them up. More pictures were taken. Leslie’s eyes were wide open as the officer took advantage of her, her slobber drooling out of both sides of the ball gag and dripping down onto her tits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.