Faculty Adviser - Cover

Faculty Adviser

Copyright© 2020 by MaryS

Chapter 10: Monday class

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10: Monday class - A pious Christian woman, who teaches sex ed to ninth graders, is asked to help with a new proof of concept sex ed class.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Teacher/Student  

Randy had already left the house as Leslie took a shower. That ‘pig’ thought Leslie, then she giggled to herself, never in a million years would she have ever thought she would call her husband a pig. God had brought them together, made them whole, but now she was questioning God and her precious religion. She shook her head out of the negative thoughts and hoped that today and the coming week wouldn’t be as intense as it was last week. Without thinking about it she was touching her cunt, gently rubbing soap over it. She smiled because it felt good. Leslie thought back to last week and secretly she enjoyed what happened to her. The girls touching her, mauling her, fucking her. She removed her hand from her cunt, that would have to wait. Leslie dried herself off and put on her ‘school uniform’ as she thought of it. She had purchased additional blouses and mini-skirt’s on Saturday.

Leslie walked out the front door on her way to the school. As she drove she thought about last Saturday and shame over came her. On Saturday morning Randy walked naked out of the bathroom after his shower, his cock stiff and slightly swinging back and forth. She remembered when they were first dating what he had told her about women who sucked cocks. They were whores and loose women and had no morals. What decent God fearing woman would put such a nasty thing in her mouth? The seed that ejaculated from a cock was sacred, it belonged to God, it wasn’t meant to be wasted. The male sperm, he told her, was meant for the woman’s womb. Leslie had never learned to suck cock, well, the plastic ones from last Thursday, but not a real one she thought as she looked at her husband.

Randy stood at the foot of the bed. Leslie wondered what had gotten his cock hard. She sat on the bed listening to her husband talk about the protest she suddenly didn’t want to participate in. He reminded her that she and about a dozen women of the church had the protest scheduled at the local 3D image theater for several weeks.

Lesbian films had release a new 3D movie called “Adorable Lovers”. The movie was about two fourteen year-old girls who started puberty at the same time and they realize that they were attracted to each other. The neighborhood they lived in and the church they attended look down upon homophobic relationships. The youth groups at the church held weekly meetings denouncing gay marriage, gay lovers, and anything having to do with homosexual relationships. It was within this environment that the girls manage to secretly fall in love, have their first kiss while on a youth group outing, and lose their virginity to each others probing fingers.

The high point of the movie was when their youth group leader, a sixteen year-old blonde hair, blue eyed girl, caught the girls having sex in the woods behind the church. They were nude and in a 69 position when the leader came across them. Family and friends denounced them in church. Both girls were ex-communicated and were suspended from school. The end of the movie found the girls holding hands as they walked into the gated neighborhood called “Lover’s Lane”, an exclusive lesbian community.

The movie received critical acclaim and accolades for one of the fourteen year-old actors, Natasha Smart. Their was talk of an award for best supporting actress for the other fourteen year-old, Amanda Gates. The girl who played the youth leader, Susan Walling, was from Mississippi. She and her brother, seventeen year-old James, were in a serious and committed relationship. Science had long ago eliminated DNA problems that came with incest off-spring.

After the week she had teaching teen girls about sex, Leslie had secretly wanted to see the movie, but there she was holding a sign proclaiming that God was against lesbians. She and the other women were wearing their earth tone clothes with brown pumps as they walked in a circle in front of the theater entrance. They endured verbal abuse and scorn from kids and their parents going to movie. Leslie was ashamed as she thought about the lesbian acts she committed last week, in the name of education of course. At first she had a strong sense of shame as she thought that God had abandoned her, but she realized this is what God wanted her to do.

As she neared the school her thoughts wandered to yesterday at church where Randy railed against lesbianism and the evil it caused. There she was in the front pew, by herself, as Randy fired up the congregation. It felt to Leslie that the back of her head was burning with all the stares she thought she was receiving or was she just being paranoid that because she participated in lesbian sex with teen girls that everybody was looking at her. But the same people she thought were judging her were also hypocrites, they also enjoyed lesbian sex and forcing her to do their will. Still, she was embarrassed that she was sitting by herself in the pew.

After services, Leslie was walking to her Sunday school class when Miss Stephanie, the wife of Pastor Charlie, caught up with her. She spun Leslie around and pushed her against the wall. The hallway was empty, thank God, thought Leslie.

“You were fucking sexy the other night Leslie,” Miss Stephanie said in a low tone of voice.

“I ... I” Leslie was cutoff as Miss Stephanie kissed her. The woman pushed her tongue into Leslie’s mouth and Leslie’s tongue tangled with it, kissing her back. After a minute Miss Stephanie broke the kiss. Both caught their breath.

“We’re having a Women’s Auxiliary meeting next Sunday and I want to introduce you the group.”

Leslie was suddenly excited. She had always wanted to be a member of the auxiliary but had never been asked.

“Would you like to join us?” Miss Stephanie searched Leslie’s eyes.

Leslie blushed and nodded. “Yes, I would very much like to join you.”

“Good!” Miss Stephanie replied and leaned in and kissed Leslie again. Leslie kissed her back.

“See you later then!”

Leslie continued down the hallway, turning right down another hallway to her classroom. Linda and Barbara were waiting for her.

“Oh, excuse me!” Leslie said, taken aback by the two young women standing there.

“Hello, Leslie.” Smiled Linda.

Barbara moved to Leslie’s left side. She leaned in and ran her tongue over Leslie’s left ear.

“The Sunday school teachers are having a party next Saturday, and we’d like to have you as the guest of honor,” smiled Linda, grabbing Leslie’s right breast.

Leslie had never been invited to a Sunday school teachers meeting, and here she was going to be the guest of honor. What a day she was having.

Barbara kissed Leslie and she returned the kiss. Linda licked Leslie’s right ear while squeezing her right breast.

“Would you like to come?” Linda asked.

“Oh, yes, very much!” Leslie replied between kisses with Barbara.

“Good. We’ll work out the details later,” smiled Barbara as she squeezed Leslie’s left breast.

“Hurry on to your class now,” Linda said as she stepped away.

Leslie straightened her blouse and composed herself before walking into the class room.


Leslie pulled into the school parking lot and got out of the car. She wore her stiletto’s heels, white thigh stockings, a pink mini-skirt, no panties, a tight white blouse that barely held her braless breasts in and her hair in a pony tail. As soon as she started walking from her car to the school the cat calls and whistles started. She was embarrassed as she looked down at the ground as she walked, but she also made sure to walk just slow enough so that her mini-skirt did not flap up and down, that would expose her cunt to the kids.

Leslie walked past the gym still with her head down ignoring the catcalls and whistles. Suddenly she was aware of somebody walking beside her. It was Susie.

“Good morning, Mrs. Gaye!” smiled Susie.

“Good morning, Susie.”

Susie got right to the point. “My cunt, Awesome, is looking for another date with your mouth.”

Leslie stopped walking, she looked both ways making sure nobody was in hearing distance. “I can’t this morning, I’m too busy.” Leslie almost whispered.

“Oh, I didn’t say this morning,” Susie smiled and bounced up and down on her toes.

Leslie blushed.

“I was thinking more like this afternoon, like how we had a date last Friday. Awesome really loved how you dug your tongue way up there.”

Leslie looked around, then smiled at Susie and nodded her head.

“Good! Meet me in the same bathroom again, say before the last period?”

“Okay,” Leslie smiled. Fuck, Leslie thought, how quickly she gave in. She should have least said tomorrow or something. Then she got a tingly sensation in her stomach when she thought of Susie’s cunt.

Leslie turned to continue on and smiled faded. “Why are you looking so down, Mrs. Gaye? Awesome is looking forward to it.”

“Sorry, I just have a lot on my mind this morning.”

“Well, I was going to call you on Saturday so that we could meet in a more relaxed place so that you and Awesome could get to know each other better, but then I saw you protesting that beautiful movie and I was very disappointed. Such a shame that you are two faced, Mrs. Gaye,” Susie frowned.

“I didn’t have much choice, my husband made me do it.”

“My parents tell me there are always choices. Anyway, your husband is a fine one to be ranting about sex, he isn’t choosey.” Susie said as she turned on her heel and walked away.

Leslie stood there shocked. “Wait, what are you talking about?”

“Before the last period, Mrs. Gaye.” Susie waved her hand over her head.

Leslie started walking again. After her initial shock of what Susie just said she wasn’t really surprised that Randy might be fucking around on her, hell, she was fucking around on him, in the name of education of course. I just hope he doesn’t find out Leslie muttered to herself.

As she entered the classroom she had more pressing matters. The first bell rang for the students to be in the class but Miss Johnson had not arrived. She opened her purse and took out a clean, neatly ironed and folded thong underwear. The one that Natalie had given to her Friday evening. Leslie was nervous as hell. What should she do?

Without Miss Johnson to give her instructions Leslie decided that she must return the thong to the girl, as she was ordered. She shrugged her shoulders as the second bell rang for the start of classes.

Leslie walked out the door and down the hallway to Mrs. Hall’s class. She walked up to the door which was shut, but it had a window on the upper half of the door so Leslie could look in. There was Natalie sitting at her desk. Leslie remembered the little puckered hole, how her tongue lavished it with kisses and Natalie giggled. Leslie shook her head to clear the thought, her heart was pounding something fierce, so with nervous hands she knocked on the door and then entered.

Mrs. Hall stopped talking as the whole classroom looked at Leslie in her school girl outfit.

“Yes?” Mrs. Hall asked. The whole class had a smile on its collective face.

“Um, hello Mrs. Hall, um, I have something of Natalie’s that I need to return.”

Everybody looked at Natalie who had the biggest smile of all.

Leslie stood there with the thong in her left hand, shuffling her feet and staring at the floor then she looked up at the teacher.

Mrs. Hall clasped her hands in front of her. “Okay, go ahead.”

Leslie smiled weakly at the teacher. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She walked to the front of the classroom and down the aisle to where Natalie was sitting.

“Here is your, um, thong.” Leslie almost whispered.

Natalie frowned. “Now that’s no way to greet me, Mrs. Gaye.” Natalie paused as she sat up straight. She was going to have fun with this. “Greet me properly.”

Leslie looked at her with a questioning look.

Natalie shrugged her shoulders. “Kneel next to me and say, ‘good morning Miss Natalie.’”

Mrs. Hall and the kids chuckled.

Leslie turned beet red but still stared at the ground. What choice did she have?

She knelt next to Natalie. “Good morning, Miss Natalie. Here is your thong,” she whispered.

“Louder please, Mrs. Gaye.”

Leslie cleared her throat. “Good morning, Miss Natalie. Here is your thong.” She held out the neatly folded thong.

“When did I give you that thong, Mrs. Gaye?”

“Um, last Friday evening, Miss.” Leslie was so embarrassed. The class and Mrs. Hall were intently staring at her. Fuck.

“Did you wash it, iron it, and fold it, like I told you?”

“Yes, Miss Natalie, see?” Leslie held the cloth higher.

“Hmm, yes you did, Mrs. Gaye. Very good. For a faculty adviser you follow instructions very well.” the girl smiled.

Leslie burned again as the class snickered.

Natalie took the thong and placed it on her desk. “You know what you did for me last Friday was very nice. I appreciated that.”

“Thank you.”

“Did you like doing that for me?”

Leslie quickly thought about the question, yes or no, “Yes, Miss.”

Natalie took hold of Leslie’s right hand and squeezed it a couple of times. “You are very well behaved, Mrs. Gaye.”

“Thank you, miss.” What the hell did that mean?

Mrs. Hall cleared her throat.

“Well, you can go now. I hope to see you around sometime,” Natalie smiled.

Leslie stood up, turned on her stiletto, walked to the front of the class, past Mrs. Hall who was smiling and out the door. She couldn’t get out of there fast enough. Once outside the classroom Leslie leaned up against the wall and took a deep breath. She heard the classroom laughing. Fuck, she thought.

Leslie hurried back to her classroom. There was Miss Johnson sitting at the desk, her stomach knotted up and her pussy tingled. Fuck.

“Where in the hell have you been?”

“I, um, had to return a thong underwear to one of the students.” Leslie said as she stood in front the desk with her hands clasped in front of her.

“And you didn’t think to wait until I got here?”

“No ma’am.” Leslie looked at the desktop and not at Miss Johnson. Fuck.

“You know you are supposed to wait until I arrive before you do anything?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“So do you think punishment is in order?”

“Yes ma’am, punishment is in order.” Leslie’s cunt instantly went moist and her stomach tingled. Fuck.

“Well, that will have to wait for later today. The art teacher is waiting for you. You are to stay with her through her three morning periods of art class then lunch then you are to go to the gym for the first afternoon period then come back here.”

“Yes ma’am.”

Miss Johnson stared at Leslie. “It goes without saying but I will say it anyway. Both teachers carry my authority so do what they say, understood?”

“Yes ma’am.” Well this isn’t going to be good Leslie thought.

“Scamper off then.” Miss Johnson waved her hand at Leslie.

Leslie turned and picked up her bag with her gym stuff and exercise books and went out the door and down the hallway to the art class. She found time over the weekend to read up on stretching and the importance of a proper warm-up for the gym this afternoon.

Miss Reed, the art teacher, was also the community outreach director for the church. As the director she reached out to families moving into the city, represented the church at community meetings, town halls, and conferences. She like to say that her kids were her art students.

Leslie knocked on the door of the classroom and entered.

“Oh, there you are, the kids have been anxiously waiting for you, Mrs. Gaye.”

There was a round platform in the middle of the classroom. On the platform were three sets of metal clamps, Leslie looked at the platform but couldn’t fathom what the metal clamps would be used for. The kids had their desks arranged around the platform.

“Good morning, Miss Reed,” Leslie smiled weakly. She and Miss Reed didn’t get along very good when it came to church business. Leslie thought that she should do more outreach in the downtown area.

Miss Reed walked over to Leslie. “This is the pencil drawing class. The kids are going to draw you Mrs. Gaye, as a live model, for their female art form assignment.”

Leslie nodded her head. “Okay.”

“I would prefer you as a nude model for the class.” There were chuckles and snickers from the students. “But district rules on drawing female nudes prevent full nudity in art class.”

Thank goodness, thought Leslie.

Miss Reed held out her fist, which was balled up. “So you’ll wear this instead.”

Leslie looked at the art teacher but didn’t move. “Wear what?”

Miss Reed took Leslie’s right hand and dropped a string and cloth in it.

Leslie looked at what was in her hand. It was three little pieces of nude colored cloth with nude colored string attached.

“What’s this?”

“Your costume for today.” The teacher smiled as she stepped back from Leslie.

“I, I, can’t wear this.” Leslie said as she held out the cloth. There were two tiny nude colored cloths with string and one nude colored triangle cloth with string.

Miss Reed cocked her head slightly to the left and raised eyebrows. “Really? I wonder what Miss Johnson would say?”

Leslie looked at the art teacher and then the classroom. All the kids were smiling.

“Okay, okay, no need to mention this to Miss Johnson.”

“You can change over there,” Miss Reed pointed to a three panel folding wall set up in the corner.

Leslie walked over to the freestanding wall. “Oh, and keep your stiletto’s and thigh stockings on, everything else off.”

Leslie nodded her head, her face was beet red. As she walked behind the panel it came to shoulder height.

“Hurry along Mrs. Gaye, we don’t have all morning.”

Leslie unbuttoned her blouse and laid it over the panel. She took what was the cloth to cover her breasts and pulled the string over her head and adjusted the two nude small triangle cloths over her nipples. The cloth barely covered her aureoles and her nipples immediately stood out.

Leslie dropped her mini skirt and stepped into the bottom half of the costume. The string went around her waist, the cloth triangle barely covered her clit and cunt. There was a piece of string that ran from under the cloth over her anus and attached to the string around her waist.

Leslie thought she might as well have been nude, district rules or not. She took a deep breath and stepped out from the panel. The kids and Miss Reed sucked in their breaths. Leslie was a sight to behold. Her breasts didn’t sag, her nipples stood straight out and it almost looked like there was nothing covering her cunt.

Self-consciously Leslie clasped her hands in front of her, covering her cunt.

“Hands at your sides.” Miss Reed ordered. “Now come over here and step on the platform.”

The kids didn’t take their eyes off Leslie as she walked past them to the platform.

“Stand in the middle of it, there you go.”

Leslie turned beet red as the students stared at her.

“Oh, one other thing.” The art teacher walked over to her desk, bent over and picked up the dunce cap that was on the floor next to the desk.

“Oh, no, come on,” Leslie said as Miss Reed walked over to her with the cap.

Miss Reed cocked her head again and raised her eyebrows. Leslie shrugged her shoulders.

“Put this on,” the art teacher said as she handed the pointy cap to Leslie.

Leslie put it on her head. Around the base of the cap it read, “Dunce Cap”.

“Very good, now for the position. We thought a lot about this and I think we will have you bend over at the waist, legs shoulder length apart, put your hands on your knees, look straight out and smile.”

Leslie did as she was told. The class and their teacher laughed and chuckled as Leslie tried to put on a smile. There she was, wearing her black stiletto’s, white thigh stockings, a tiny cloth triangle covering her cunt, and two tiny cloths covering her nipples, wearing her dunce cap and smiling for the class. Bending over at the waist had the affect of spreading her ass cheeks of which two girls behind her commented on.

“Mrs. Gaye has a very beautiful anus.”

“The anus is the best part of a woman.”

Miss Reed walked over to the wall and flipped a switch, the platform slowly moved around in a circle. Leslie was on display for the whole class.

The art teacher walked around the classroom giving pointers to the kids. “You might want to emphasize her tits Henry.”, “Very good Becky you’re showing Mrs. Gaye having fun.”, “Emphasize her anus, Paula, but make sure you capture her smiling.”, “Very good, Bobby.”

Miss Reed walked over to her desk and looked at her smart phone. “Class is almost over kids.” She turned off the platform. Leslie stood up stretching her back.

Miss Reed clapped her hands. “Let’s gather around Mrs. Gaye for a class picture, hurry the bell is about to ring.”

Leslie raised her eyebrows and looked at Miss Reed who just smiled. “Please bend over again, Mrs. Gaye.”

The students were all smiles as they situated themselves around Leslie.

“Okay, smile, one-two-three,” Miss Reed said as she took several pictures from different angles.

The bell rang ending class and Leslie stood up straight working her back muscles.

“What do say to Mrs. Gaye class?”

“Thank you Mrs. Gaye!” the kids said as they walked out of the class.

After the kids left Leslie asked, “Was that necessary with the pictures? You know I could get in a lot of trouble if those got out.”

“You’re a faculty adviser, not a teacher, so nobody cares. Besides, these pictures are going in the art section of the year book.”

Leslie was about to protest but the second bell rang and the next class filed into the classroom.

The next class was different. This was the tenth grade sketch pad class. Miss Reed waited for the kids to get over their excitement of seeing Leslie on the platform. For this class, the art teacher had Leslie get on her knees, put her head back a little, being careful that the dunce cap didn’t fall off, open her mouth wide, then had her clasp her hands as if in a prayer.

Miss Reed squirted an off-white liquid on Leslie’s cheeks, on and around her lips and on her chin. It had the effect of somebody cumming on her face but Leslie didn’t realize that at the time. The class laughed and giggled as Miss Reed flipped the switch and the platform slowly turned.

Leslie did her best to keep her mouth open and swallow at the same time. It was hard to ignore the kids as they sketched her. The white ooze dripped off her chin and onto her breasts. Miss Reed gave pointers to the kids as they giggled and chuckled as they sketched her.

Near the end of class, Miss Reed had the students gather around Leslie in her kneeling position and took several more photos on her smart phone.

The class bell rang and the kids thanked Leslie as they walked out. The art teacher tossed Leslie a hand towel and told her to wipe her face off. As she did so, Miss Reed walked over to her desk and pulled two things out.

“This next class is the Freshman photography class. Here put this dog collar on,” Miss Reed said as she handed the collar to Leslie. She was about to say something but thought better of it. It was a leather dog collar with little metal spikes and her name “Mrs. Gaye” on it. Leslie blushed. She fixed the collar around her neck and then Miss Reed gave her a leather dog leash. “Attach this to the collar.” Leslie did so.

The first bell rang and the kids filed into the classroom. Miss Reed again waited for the kids to settle down in their excitement of seeing Leslie.

“Okay kids take your camera’s out.”

The kids had been issued digital Polaroid camera’s. The class was noisy as they got their camera’s out.

“Make sure you adjust for lighting, distance and pixels.” Miss Reed said. “Mrs. Gaye, on your hands and knees.”

Leslie frowned as she got on her hands and knees, being careful not to let the dunce cap fall off.

The art teacher stood next to Leslie on the platform. As soon as Leslie was set, Miss Reed quickly clamped the metal clamps around Leslie’s ankles. Leslie looked over her shoulder as the teacher clamp the second set of metal clamps just behind Leslie’s knees.

“Uh, what’s going on?” Leslie had a worried look on her face.

“Tsk, tsk, Mrs. Gaye. This is an art class and this is a form of art. Now be a good girl and eyes straight ahead.” Miss Reed then clamped the metal clamps around Leslie’s wrists.

Leslie couldn’t move, her tits were hanging down and her cunt and anus were exposed, she felt vulnerable but also excited. Her stomach tingled and her heart rate picked up. She looked at the students in front of her and they were all smiles.

Next Miss Reed adjusted the leash over Leslie’s right shoulder so that it partially hung down in front with the rest of it resting on her back. She stood back and looked at Leslie.

“Hmm, something is missing,” she mused. “I know what it is.” The teacher walked over to her desk, opened a bag and pulled out a pink Velcro ball gag. The class laughed. Miss Reed stood in front of Leslie. “Open wide, Mrs. Gaye.” Leslie did and the teacher put the pink ball in her mouth and the secured strap around Leslie’s neck. She stood back. “That makes it,” she announced.

“Okay, kids, Mrs. Gaye is ready for you. Eyes straight ahead, Mrs. Gaye,” the art teacher ordered as the kids got up from their desks and walked around the platform clicking on their Polaroids.

Leslie was secured on her hands and knees with a dog collar around her neck, a dog leash attached to it and a pink ball gag in her mouth. In no time, slobber was oozing out the side of the ball gag and down her chin. Several kids came in for close-up pictures. For some reason Leslie’s cunt was moist and she desperately hoped nobody noticed.

“As the Polaroid comes out from the camera, please stack them on your desk.”

For the rest of the class period the kids jostled for the best position around Leslie as she rotated on the platform on her hands and knees with slobber dripping in front of her.

Miss Reed looked at her watch. “Okay, kids, put your Polaroids down and line up over here. I’m going to take individual pictures of you with Mrs. Gaye.”

There was excitement as the kids lined up. “Calm down, class.” Miss Reed waited until she had their attention. “Girls first.” The boys were disappointed. “Girls when I call you up, get up on the platform, take hold of Mrs. Gaye’s leash and create a pose of your choice.”

“Like what?” a girl asked.

“Any thing you want,” smiled the art teacher.

The first girl got up on the platform, took the leash, put her right hand on her hip and smiled for the camera. The second girl got up on the platform, took the leash, turned and looked down at Leslie. She pointed her right index finger at Leslie, got a stern look on her face, the class laughed and Miss Reed snapped several pictures.

Leslie of course couldn’t see what was going on as she was looking straight ahead. She could only hope the pictures weren’t too humiliating.

The next girl got up on the platform and knelt next to Leslie. She held the leash in her right hand and put her left hand on top of Leslie’s head like she was petting her.

One of the boys got a bright idea. He went to his backpack, pulled out a tootsie roll candy bar, broke it into several pieces and placed it on the platform under Leslie’s crotch. The class laughed and when the next girl got up, she took the leash in her right hand, looked over her shoulder with a mock surprised look on her face. She put her left hand over mouth. Miss Reed laughed as she took several pictures from behind, capturing the black pieces of candy under Leslie. Leslie had no idea what they were laughing at.

When it came to the boys, the art teacher had them kneel behind Leslie on their right knee with their left leg next to her left thigh. Then put one hand on her waist and the other holding the leash. As she took pictures, the boys gleefully bumped and ground their crotch into Leslie’s exposed cunt. Leslie mentally fought the urge to cum each time a boy ground his crotch into her.

“Okay, the last pictures before the bell are for me. Here Billy, you take the pictures.”

“Yes ma’am,” Billy replied enthusiastically.

Miss Reed knelt behind Leslie, took hold of the leash and pulled it back. “Okay stand in front of us, directly in front, there you go. Now on the count of three I want you take the picture.”

“Okay.” Billy held the smart phone up.

“One,” she paused, “Two,” she paused again, “Three!” Just as she said ‘three’ Miss Reed jammed the middle finger of her left hand into Leslie’s anus. Billy snapped the picture as Leslie’s eyes got big and she had a surprised look on her face. Miss Reed moved her waist in close to Leslie’s crotch so the kids couldn’t see what was going on. She wiggled her middle finger inside Leslie’s anus as Billy walked around the platform snapping pictures on the phone. Then the bell rang.

“Thank you, Billy, you can leave the phone on my desk. What do you say to Mrs. Gaye?” Mrs Reed was still her position behind Leslie, her middle finger firmly embedded in Leslie’s anus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.