The Education of Clarissa: Year 3 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 3

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Clarissa's relationship with her parents enters a new phase. Can she learn to become an equal partner in their relationship? Can she navigate the adult swinging world and be part of a polyamorous relationship? This might be Clarissa's wildest year yet.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Black Male   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

“I can’t believe its almost time to go,” Clarissa said. She and John were cuddling in their king bed. John had just shagged the young blonde to a half dozen very satisfying orgasms before dumping a load down her eager throat.

“The summer has gone so fast,” she continued. “By this time tomorrow I’ll be on my way out the door for almost a year.”

John idly strummed her nipple with his thumb as he said, “You’ll love Amsterdam. They’re so wonderfully decadent there.”

“I’m not going for the fun and games,” the girl said sternly.

“No your going to study Gender history and Human Sexuality. Sounds pretty close to fun and games to me.”

“You engineers just don’t appreciate the seriousness of the soft sciences,” she said stroking his reviving prick.

“It doesn’t seem so soft to me,” he retorted.

“Let him alone,” a voice said from the doorway. Pam stepped into the room. “You need to get up young lady. We have a lot of cleaning to finish up before tonight’s party.”

“Tonight’s orgy you mean,” John said.

“Which is another reason to stop, if you want to be in any shape to enjoy the festivities. Even you’re little magic pills can only do so much.

“Point taken,” John said pulling away from his lover.


The trio spent the day cleaning and straitening the little things that had been left undone by the professional cleaning crew that normally kept the mansion spotless.

“I don’t know why you don’t just hire a maid,” Clarissa said.

“You can have servants or you can have secrets,” John answered. “You can’t have both. Besides I don’t think your mother would like having hot and cold running maids around all the time.”

“I don’t know,” said his wife who was light dusting the bar back in the game room. “The right candidate could be quite useful, now that Clarissa is going to be gone again.”

“Where would you find such a candidate?” Clarissa asked. “Sluts are us?”

John nodded, “I can just see the ad now: Experience in Cooking, Cleaning and fellatio a must, only cuntiliguist need apply.”

Pam stuck her tongue out at them both. The buzzer rang. “That will be the caterers.”


“We’ve locked up the master suite and your bedroom.” Clarissa hadn’t slept in what was ostensibly her bed the whole summer. But she still kept cloths and other possessions in the her suite, and from time to time she had used the private bath.

“What about the playroom?”

“More for private parties. We’ll keep it locked and hidden, at least to those that don’t know about it.”

“Are you recording?”

John nodded. “Full sound and multiple cameras. Also not for public knowledge.”

“Pretty sneaky,” the teen said.

“It makes for interesting television. Private use only.”

“I doubt the judge would approve?” Pam said.

“Oh are he and Jackie guests?” Clarissa asked.

“Of course,” Pam said. “I’m hoping to expand Jackie’s horizons tonight.”

“Sure you won’t need the playroom?” the teen asked.

“Nah. I’ve plenty of sets of handcuffs lying around.”

“With the beautiful outside weather we’re selling it as a pool party, at least to start.”

“Getting the women in bikinis kind of pushes things along, don’t you think?”

“Speaking of which,” Pam said, “We’d better go get changed.”

Pam and Clarissa changed out in the pool house, a small two bedroom structure hidden under one of the pool waterfalls. Both women had chosen black micro bikinis, though Clarissa’s was an opaque black while Pam’s looked more like lace which would not survive actual exposure to water. Gossamer black robes thin enough to see through covered the swimwear. Three inch black strap on sandals finished off the outfits.

Guests started to arrive just after eight. Marcy and George were the first guests to arrive, followed closely by Peggy and Mike. Morton and Anita arrive next. When Judge Hastings and his wife arrived Al was surprised to find the well known Gynecologists in residence. Jackie was even more surprised when her secretary Betty arrived with her friend Joshua and Joshua’s sister Rachel.

A few of the women arrived in bikinis, but most retired to the pool house to change. Clarissa stopped by with a tray of drinks.

“I can’t believe you’re here with your brother,” Jackie said as she slipped out of her sundress. Rachel and Clarissa both noticed that she wasn’t wearing any panties and exchanged a look which Jackie caught.

“Al told me to leave them home. I know John prefers I never wear them.” She slipped into a teal bottom which barely covered her tightly trimmed muff.

Betty admired her boss’s firm breasts, which Clarissa noticed, but Jackie did not.

“It’s not like I do anything with Joshua,” Rachel said slipping on her international orange bikini top. “I’ve seen his dick plenty of times of course.”

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen my brother’s dick,” Jackie said.

Rachel held her hands apart about nine inches.

“You’re kidding?”

“Every inch that long,” Betty said. “Wait until you try him.”

Jackie dropped her gaze in embarrassment.

“Don’t worry about it,” Clarissa said handing her a tall gin and tonic. “This will help.”

“Yeah, nothing like a little drink to help lubricate social interaction,” Betty said taking a big drink of her own tequila sunrise.

Once they all got changed they headed out to the pool deck. Clarissa saw that her mother was already sharing a lounge chair with George. The pair were companionably wrapped around each other talking. John was holding court with Anita and Peggy while the Judge was having a few words with Dr. Morton over at the bar while they both watched porno being displayed on the big screen TVs on the bar’s back wall.

Joshua stepped up to Betty as the group of ladies entered the pool area. He stepped behind her cupping her breasts as he rubbed his crotch over her ass. “That’s hot babe.”

“Thanks hon,” she answered wiggling her ass. “Why don’t you say a proper hello to these other ladies?”

“Don’t mind if I do,” he said releasing Betty. He stepped over to Clarissa for a hug and kiss. She melted into him and could feel his stiffening prick rubbing into her.

“I think maybe you need to cool down,” she said rubbing her hand over his swim trunks. “How about a swim?” Taking his hand she led him to the sandy beach pool entrance.

“Wow this is some setup,” he said as she led him into the water.

“All new to me too,” she said as she led him out to the deeper water.

“I thought you lived here?”

“Just for the summer.” Clarissa pushed him up against the side wall, pressing her body into his. Behind him she could see that her mother was going down on George, his long black cock slipping between her red lips.

Clarissa reached down and pulled Joshua’s prick out from inside his trunks. She moved her hand over it as she said, “This is more or less my going away party. I’m off to Europe tomorrow morning.”

Joshua ran his hands from her thighs up to her ass and pulled her into him. His lips pressed into hers as his tongue probed.

“Let’s give you a proper goodbye,” he said untying one side of her bikini bottoms. The panties dropped down her thigh and Joshua reached down and ran his finger across her genitalia. Clarissa moaned into his mouth and she started to jack him faster.

Joshua reached out and stopped her. “Put it in,” he ordered.

Clarissa spun them both around so that her back was to the pool wall. Then raising her leg she slipped his nine inch cock into her. Curling her leg behind his waist she pulled him in.

“Ohhh fuck!” she moaned.

He slid into her. Slowly he built up a rhythm. Her ass pounded into the cool pool wall. The water splashed around them as he moved in a regular beat, not seeking his own orgasm, but determined to bring hers.

Clarissa felt hands on her neck as they pulled the string holding her top on. Since both of Joshua’s hands were on her hips she opened her eyes to see a naked Peggy rubbing her tits across Joshua’s back as her tongue licking the pool water from behind his ears.

“Really give it to the little slut,” she said into his ear and he sped up his thrusts. Peggy reached around him and was tweaking Clarissa’s nipples which pushed the girl over. She sang her orgasm until Peggy locked her lips to the girl’s.

As she came down from her cum Peggy pulled him out of her. “Up on the deck pool boy,” she said.

Joshua pulled himself out of the water so he could sit poolside, his legs dangling into the water. Peggy pulled his trunks completely down, tossing them on the pool deck.

“My look at this,” she said reaching up to take his cock in her hand. She stuck out her tongue and gave the shaft a lick. “Mmmmm. You taste good, Clarissa.”

The teen exhaled and said. “Thanks. Give me a minute and I’ll help.”

“Don’t put yourself out,” the redhead said engulfing the hard prick with her mouth.

“Fuck,” Joshua said. “Is she a fucking sword swallower or what?”

Clarissa pulled herself away from the pool wall and moved behind the fellatrix. She pressed her cunt against the girls ass and reached around with her right hand to cup Peggy’s breasts while reaching around with her left to penetrate the girls cunt. “I wasn’t talking about helping with him.” Peggy mumbled around the cock in her mouth as Clarissa’s thumb swept across her clit.

Peggy released his cock to moan, “Oh that’s so good ... Oh there ... there.” The girl wiggled her ass in response to Clarissa’s ministrations.

Joshua grabbed the base of her red ponytail and pulled her mouth back to his prick. “Let’s not lose focus here,” he said as he fed her his cock.

Peggy moaned around him as her hips thrust into Clarissa’s hand and an orgasm ran through her body. Clarissa brought her through two more cums while she rather indifferently sucked on Joshua’s cock, during the third one merely holding half of his shaft in her mouth and moaning around it.

Finally the girl sagged against Clarissa and Joshua helped pull her up out of the pool where she laid on the deck.

Joshua then pulled Clarissa up beside him. She noted the lounge where her mother had been blowing George was now empty, explained by the fact that she was now at the bar bent over one of the bar stools while Morton doggy fucked her while she blew Judge Al.

“Good idea,” Joshua said noting the bar action. He pulled Clarissa over to the lounge and had her get on her knees.

He rubbed his prick across the outside of her cunt lips then momentarily nudged at her rectum. But instead of pressing the point he slid the full nine inches into her cunt in one long slow push.

“Awww fuck!” the girl moaned. He pounded her though a rather energetic cum without getting close himself. After that he just kept right on until another orgasm ran through her body.

On the other side of the pool Peggy was talking to Mike. “She’s leaving tomorrow. Pam just told me. Why don’t we give her a little treat?”

“What have you got in mind?”

Peggy gave an evil little grin and explained her plan.


Meanwhile Rachel and Betty had cornered John in the private soaking pool outside the bedroom. Betty was riding on John’s prick while Rachel sat in the pool masturbating.

“Oh god,” Betty was saying. “If you could have seen her face when Judge Hastings walked in.” She moved faster. “I could see your ass clenching like it does when you’re coming, she was like blowing through a major orgasm and then he was there and you just kept shooting into her. She wasn’t pulling away from you because she was at 11 on a ten point orgasm scale ... Oh fuck ... I was so turned on I could feel the pussy juice leaking into my shoes ... Uhhh uuuh ... God I wanted to tear off my cloths and join you right there ... god ... I’m cumming.” she shoved herself down so that his prick fully penetrated her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.