Can't You Just Say No? - Cover

Can't You Just Say No?

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Husband fusses about his super-compliant wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Swinging   Pregnancy   .

A little history: Reggie had met his wife-to-be in an unusual way. Gracie was working at the twenty-four-hour fast-food place when he was hired. The overnight shift was just him, Gracie and the supervisor.

The second late-night shift he worked after training, he was manning the drive-thru and noticed that Gracie and the supervisor went into his office for a while during a real slow time. Gracie looked a little bit flushed and gave him an odd smile when she exited and went back to her job in the cooking area. He didn’t think much of it until it was repeated every night during a slow period.

A week later when they got off work Reggie invited her to have a real breakfast with him. She accepted and sked where he wanted to go, then followed in her car.

She was a year older than him at eighteen and this was her first “real” job also. They went to different high schools. He was beginning to date now that he had a car. Even though it wasn’t much, it was “his”. She seemed shy and bookish so he asked if she would be interested in a play at his school two nights hence on a night they weren’t working. She accepted and gave him her address and phone number. She only had a cheap basic cell phone, the pre-paid kind, so he would have to call and email.

During the dramatic part of the play he reached for her hand and she took it. Same thing on the drive home afterwards. Encouraged, he tried for a kiss on her doorstep. It quickly progressed to a wet one before he pulled back, surprised. He stammered out a “See you at work” before departing.

The next work shifts she treated him as usual with no personal attention. He figured that was best anyway. Her meetings with the supervisor continued. She did agree to go out again the first “off” night though. This time it would be for dinner. He needed to talk.

In the corner of the low priced but quiet restaurant, Reggie struggled to frame his question. He’d read that it worked best to ask permission before delving into sensitive areas so that’s what he would try.

“Gracie,” he asked after a round of polite and innocuous conversation, “May I ask you a personal question? If you don’t want to answer, that is OK.” She nodded her agreement, so he forged ahead. “I noticed that you go into the supervisor’s office every night for a while. I’m puzzled because he doesn’t do that with me. Would you mind explaining?”

Gracie smiled sweetly, “That’s because he doesn’t want to have sex with you.”

There was a noticeable pause before Reggie responded, “You have SEX with him?”

“He asked me and I like sex.”

“Isn’t that sexual harassment or something?”

Gracie grinned, “Not if I give him a written agreement.”

Still stunned, Reggie kept probing, “So if I asked you, you’d have sex with me?”

“I like you, so sure.”

Reggie thought fast, “I still live at home so could we go to your place?”

A half-hour later he was horizontal with the third naked girl of his life. A half-hour after that he was lying next to her exhausted. “My God this girl can fuck!” he said over and over to himself. His two previous experiences were boring compared to what had just happened to him. As his thoughts gathered, his mind wandered back to his original discovery that she was banging the supervisor, who was a decent enough guy but was married. That thought got his drained dick filling again. Because it was pressed against her hip, Gracie noticed, and murmured, “More? I’m game. Most guys are only good for two.”

Three was his limit, he discovered, at least without a longer recovery period, so after that happened he asked, “Can I spend the night?”

“Not this time. I have plans in the morning but we’ll see another time, that is if you want to see me again,” she coyly replied. He told her he did.

He wondered what would happen at work now. The thought of her screwing the supervisor almost in his presence wasn’t a happy one. How would she handle it?

Gracie was master of the situation. Early on she handed him a sheet of paper. It was like the one she had given the supervisor. “I told him you were my boyfriend so he would have to share me. I expect you will be OK with that based on our last date. You will take turns being with me first.”

What could he do? He wanted her pussy so there seemed to be no other option. He won the coin toss so went into the office when there was an opportunity. She cautioned, “This won’t be as comfortable as last time, but a lot better than nothing.” She turned towards the desk, pulled up her skirt to reveal a commando lower region, and bent over with her legs apart enough for easy access. “I’m already wet so you ought to get in easily.” Indeed, she felt silky like when he’d had seconds or thirds.

She reached under and he could feel her diddling herself to a release as he pumped and pulsed. She reached for a paper towel as he withdrew and exited the office. There was still no business so the supervisor high-fived him and went into the office. A short while later both emerged and went back to work.

Nothing unusual was said the rest of the shift but, as they were leaving, Reggie didn’t ask, he just said, “I want to come to your place right now.” Gracie agreed and he followed her home.

He took her furiously, making her whimper and moan and shake with repeated climaxes. When the storm died down she whispered, “Wow, you were great. I love it like that and hardly anyone seems to know it. I guess I seem frail or something.”

Reggie looked at her, “Anyone? Are you screwing other guys too?”

She dismissed him with, “The simple answer is yes, but I’m too tired to talk about it now. Maybe on our next date. I’ve got to get some sleep.”

He jacked off a lot until work the next day. He took her second this time and there was the silky semen feeling as his cock slipped and slid in the supervisor’s fresh stuff. He slammed hard and she bit her tongue to keep from being as noisy as she wanted to be. She wouldn’t let him go to her place after work all week until their date the first night off.

Although he wanted to screw her senseless to try to assert his masculinity, he cooled it and took her to dinner and a new movie she’d mentioned. When they got back to her place he produced a bottle of her favorite wine and they poured some. She let him start the conversation.

He did, “So you ‘see’ other guys?”

She nodded as she replied, “Yes, but what difference does that make? I’m here with you now.”

Reggie slowly proceeded. “I guess I’m trying to figure out if I should have feelings for you as a person or just fuck you like a slut the way our supervisor obviously does.”

“So you want full disclosure?”

“Yes, if you don’t mind.”

“OK, here goes. I’ve loved to fuck ever since I discovered it four years ago and got on birth control. Right now, including you and our supervisor, I’ve got four guys to screw. I enjoy every one and every time. Do you want to know more?” Reggie nodded, his dick out and hard. She stroked it slowly as she talked. “One guy besides the supervisor is married and fucks me many days when we get off work because he works second shift. Remember the other day when you got me after work? He nailed me right after you left. The other guy often does me before we go out on a date. Enough?”

Reggie was quiet for a while. This was an awful lot to absorb. This young woman was not what he expected that all. But she was fascinating nonetheless. He had to mull this over for a moment before deciding what to do. He poured another glass of wine for both of them to give himself time to process all this information.

“You are by far the most interesting sex partner I have ever had. Perhaps it is because you seem to have had a lot of experience in your few years. Deep down, I would like to know you as more than a piece of ass. Can we spend more time together?”

Gracie pondered this request. Then she responded, “I think I understand what you’re saying. I really don’t want to change my lifestyle until there is a good reason. Having sex is so enjoyable and I feel so sexy. I must have a lot of hormones or something but it’s a lot like eating when you’re hungry. I want to do it all the time and, like food, it’s better if it isn’t the same thing over and over. I love the different ways at different guys touch me and the different feelings when all those sizes and shapes are moving in my sensitive pussy. I hate condoms because feeling those millions of different sperms making me all warm and slippery inside really gets me off. I’ve just been that way from the beginning and don’t know how I could give it up. It would be like sexual starvation I think, even though I know you’ll give me all that you can. You’re just going to have to understand that if you want to have me in your life.”

He thought to himself, “You are so damn sexy I get a hard on every time I think of you or even what you’ve been doing with someone else.” He said, “Are you sure you can’t say no to these other men?”

She continued, “I’m getting kind of tired of the guy after work, so how about you come home with me and take his place? That would give us more time. I like you and would also like to get to know you better.”

She later told him it was hard to break up with the married guy that she’d been banging for almost two years. But she did. He was always happy to screw and sleep with her when they got off work. She was reluctant to give up the supervisor, since she needed the job and thought that might be a factor in keeping it, and wanted to keep the weekend guy that she had some feelings for. Besides he had a nice big dick.

As they did more and more things together, they became closer as individuals. She finally admitted that she loved him more than anybody else in her life ever. By then he was eighteen and had been accepted at an out-of-town college.

“Gracie,” Reggie asked one day after a nice post–work banging, “I’m going to move in two months. I want you to come with me. You can easily get a job in the college town I’m going to and I want us to live together.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.