Maids Are Made to Be Used! - Cover

Maids Are Made to Be Used!

by Zak

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Erotica Sex Story: I wake up and decide to use my Maid for some fun

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   .

I wake up early, it is a typical English winters morning, the sky is leaden, and the windows are being washed with raindrops, I press the buzzer next to my bed and toss the duvet aside. I am naked ... as naked as the day I was born. The hairs on my chest that were once dark are now grey, old age some say others might say its distinguished.

I run my right hand down my torso and take my soft cock in my fingers, a few tugs and it is semi-erect. The bedroom door opens, and the new maid walks in. her eyes move from my face to my cock to my face again. There is a look of confusion on her face.

“You rang Master?” she asks, her voice a little higher than normal.

“I did, I want a pot of coffee please girl,” I said my hand still stroking my shaft.

“Yes Master,” she says and once again her eyes glance at my groin, “Would you like some toast with it Master”

“No girl, just coffee” I growl.

“Yes, Master “she replies and after another glance at my cock she is gone.

I stopped wanking; I will save that for later. Save it for when she is watching because I know she will watch. She has no choice in the matter. She is mine to have, mine to control.

It is a good ten minutes later before she comes back, there is a knock on the door and in she comes with a silver tray laden with a coffee pot, a china cup and saucer and a milk jug.

She is dressed in a white blouse and black skirt; I even know what was under the skirt. It is my house, my rules and if she wants a job she would do as I say. Maids are ten a penny after all. They obey me, obey my rules. They do my bidding, I control them.

She will have on a pair of skimpy white lacy panties, a white lacy bra, and white hold up stockings ... my house my rules!

She pours the coffee and hands it to me, all the time my eyes wander over her body. Undressing her in my head, fucking her in my head.

“Can you turn that radiator down, please? “I ask as I sipped my coffee

“Yes Master, “she says and turns to face the radiator, she has a great arse and her tight black skirt shows it off well. It tightens over the curves of her buttocks as she bends over, and my cock jerks in appreciation and anticipation. I imagine slipping my tongue between her buttocks and licking her little puckered arsehole.

I put the coffee down and my hand slips back down to my cock and I start wanking it gently. When she turns back to face me, she gasps again.

“I am sorry Master ... should I leave you alone,” she says, and she bites her lip. She is blushing, her face and neck are soon both flushed red. But she still has her eyes glued to my throbbing organ.

“No Girl, “I say and smile, “You will not leave me alone, you will stay, and you will watch”

“But Master...” she starts to say but I interrupt her.

“I said you will stay, and you WILL watch” my voice is terse. It is authoritarian.

“Yes Master, “she says and her eyes glance around the room. Her eyes try to stray away from the sight of my hand fondling my cock, but she is always drawn back to it.

For a few minutes, I make her watch as my hand strokes my cock and balls. All the time I am staring at her baby blue eyes.

“Right girl undress for me, I need some encouragement” I smile.

“But Master” she gasps and then stops as I raised my hand.

“Girl let me tell you, should you question my requests any more you will lose this job,” I say, “let me tell you, there are plenty of maids looking for work!”

She looks at me and a shadow of confusion crosses her face. Then her brain must have told her that it was the right thing to do.

She reaches around and unzips the skirt and it drops to the floor. She is wearing the required underwear, her strong legs looked good in the stockings. Then she starts to unbutton the blouse, the white lacey bra cups her beautiful breasts. I am sure I can see her pink nipples through the lacy fabric.

She tosses the blouse onto the floor and looks at me, her eyes questioning me...

“and the bra girl, don’t be shy!” I say and my hand starts to stroke up and down my shaft in languid strokes, as my eyes wandered over her gorgeous body.

“But Master please...” she sighs.

“If you say but master like that one more time you will be sacked, “I growl, “Do you hear me, girl?”

She pauses for a mere second before she replies.

“Yes, Master” and her hands slip behind her back and unclip her bra. She shrugs it off, her gorgeous boobs are now on full display. They are capped with very sexy little rose-pink nipples. They are gorgeous boobs and I know I will feast on them later.

They seem to grow harder as I stare at them, they look kissable, chewable.

My hand works harder for a couple of strokes as my eyes feasted on those gorgeous boobs.

“Right then girl, move that chair closer” and without questioning my command she moves the chair.

The chair is high backed with high arms and it is ideal for what I had in mind. As she moves the chair I get to gaze as the taut buttocks, alabaster white flesh that contrasted with the white lace of the panties. As she moves the chair her bum cheeks bounced nicely.

When the chair is in the right position, she turned to face me.

“Remove your panties “I order and this time she did as I requested without question, there was a look of defeat in her eyes. She turns away from me and I watched with bated breath as she slides the meagre wisp of fabric down her strong thighs. She steps out of the panties and kicks then aside.

She turns to face me, her pussy is gorgeous, freshly shaven by the look of it and looking good enough to eat. I plan to gorge myself on her later...

“Sit in the chair for me girl,” I say.

“Yes Master,” she says, and she sits legs closed tight together. She holds her head high and looks at me. I can see her beautiful boobs; they are a perfect size and capped with pink nipples. She has the prettiest nipples I have seen in a long long time.

She has a strange look on her face, part scared and part coquettish.

My hand is now stroking my cock slowly, firmly tugging up and down its length. She looks at it, I swear I see her lick her lips.

“Touch your breasts for me girl” I order, she sits for a second without any movement apart from her eyes, that flickered from my face to my cock and from my cock back to my face. Then she cups her hands under her boobs and starts to fondle them for me.

I watched as she tweaks her nipples, making them grow even harder as I gaze at them. Her eyes are closed now, is this because she does not want to see me or is, she just enjoying the show she was giving me.

I stand up, as naked as the day I was born and walked toward her, she must have sensed the movement as she opened her eyes and gasped at how close I was to her. Fair play to her she did not stop massaging her boobs. She looked down at the floor and played with her delicious looking titties.

I kneel before her and lift her left leg, positioning it over the left arm of the chair, she gasps but does not question my action, then I lift her right leg over the right arm of the chair. One of her hands shoots down and covered her pussy.

“Do you think it is wrong of me to masturbate in front of you girl?” I say as I gaze at her sex and tug at my semi-hard cock.

“Errmm no Master, you are free to do as you wish in your own home,” she says, her voice no more than a whisper.

“and do you agree that as a member of my staff I have full control over you?” I ask, my voice stern but level.

“Yes, Master “she replies her eyes flicker as she says it. “I work for you and I am yours to do with as you wish”

“Then move your hand Girl” I bark my request.

She looks at me.

She bites her lip.

She moves her hand.

A smile crosses my face.

The power is as sexy as the sex itself.

The control I have over her is like a drug to me.

Her pussy is now inches away from my face as I kneel before her. My eyes take in its beauty, take in its folds. My eyes drink in its beauty, I am tempted to use my tongue on her right now but that can wait.

I sit back on the bed and look the girl in the eyes. There is a knowing look there, a look that tells me she is mine. Mine to use: Mine to do with as I wish: Mine for as long as I need her. Mine to control.

“Do you think it is wrong to masturbate girl?” I ask as my eyes wander over her gorgeous body

“No Master,” she said, and that coquettish smile was on her lips again.

“Then Masturbate for me girl, “I say my eyes staring into hers,” Masturbated for me now”

She does not move a muscle; she blinks and stares at me.

“Do it now girl or you will be back on the street “I growl.

She looks at me and silence hangs in the room, for a few seconds, it seems like neither of us is breathing. Then slowly she slips her hands down over her stomach until one is covering her pussy.

At first, I think she had gone all shy on me again then she started to stroke her labia, I watched her fingers flutter over her beautiful pussy. Fingers stroking, probing, massaging. My breath catches in my throat as I take in the beauty of my maid masturbating before me.

I watch as her fingers explore her own sex, as they dip and stroke and fondle.

I watch as she strokes her clit for a few seconds before her fingers stroke up and down the crease of her pussy, my heartbeat is loud in my ears. I sit on the edge of the bed; my eyes glued to her quim. She lets out a sigh and I look up at her face, she has her eyes closed and she is biting her lip.

Is she embarrassed or she getting turned on, is she caught up in the moment? Is this as much something she needs as something I need?

I look at her fingers as they stroke up and down her slit. She looks moist, she looks tasty, she looks delicious. As I watch she parts her petals and one of her fingers slide into her love tunnel. She slips it in up to the first knuckle. At first, it slowly strokes in and out but before much longer she is plunging it in and out of her pretty little pussy.

One digit is soon replaced by two ... and as I watch she pumps them in and out of her cute little pussy. A pussy that is now jewelled with spots of moisture. At first, her fingers go in only to the first knuckle but soon she is driving them as deep as they could go.

In and out they drove, they are now shiny with her moisture, shiny with her excitement. Her left-hand drifts down her stomach and she starts to finger her clit, simply stroking it at first but soon she is strumming and strumming for all she was worth.

I had my cock in my hand, I was tugging as the girl before me worked herself into a frenzy.

My mouth is open, my lips wet as she plunged her fingers in and out, her hand a blur as she finger fucks herself, she was whipping herself into a sexual maelstrom. Her juices are foaming as her fingers frig her pussy.

“Oh, Master that feels so good!” she moans.

She tosses her head back and her eyes are wide and wild. Her breathing is becoming laboured as she works on her sex harder and deeper, deeper, and harder.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.