How I Treat Naughty Maids - Cover

How I Treat Naughty Maids

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The maid had made a mistake, she had to be punished, and I need a fuck !

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I woke up with a yawn and a stretch. The mid-morning sun was already pouring through my bedroom windows. I wandered into the bathroom and took a piss. Once back in my bed, I leaned over and pulled the bell cord. This was my normal request for my breakfast to be served.

It was only a matter of a few minutes before there was a tap on the door, I waited slightly before acknowledging the knock, and then the door swung open and she walked in. I smiled up at her and she bowed her head respectfully before she put the breakfast tray down. She poured my coffee and then turned to leave.

“Stay, girl. I’d like to chat while I eat,” I said.

She turned to face me and I am sure I saw a little smile appear on her lips.

“Pull up that chair,” I said biting into a slice of toast. “What’s your name, young lady.”

“It’s Elizabeth, Sir, but everybody calls me Ellie,” she replied.

“Then I shall call you Ellie if I may.” My eyes strayed all over her body; she was indeed a sexy lady.

She sat watching me nervously as I ate my breakfast.

“Did you enjoy what we did the other day?” I asked, looking directly into her eyes.

She blushed, bright red, and nodded enthusiastically.

“I was happy to please you, Sir.” She said.

I looked her up and down. Her skirt seemed shorter than she usually wore and her blouse seemed to be buttoned a little lower than usual. I tucked into my bacon and eggs and watched her, she seemed to be fidgety and distracted. My breakfast was wonderful; a life tip for my readers, always employ a fat cook!

As I drank my second cup of coffee, I watched Ellie’s eyes, when she thought I was not watching her eyes drift up and down my body. Her eyes always came to a stop where the thin sheet covered my semi-erect penis.

“I think I may take my bath now,” I said pouring another cup of coffee. “Please run me one, Ellie. and, Ellie, please be careful.”

She nodded and walked into the bathroom. I soon heard the bathwater running. After a few minutes, Ellie walked back into the bedroom. She walked back over toward me and removed the tray. Usually, at this point, she would have informed me that my bath was ready and she would vacate the room.

Today was going to be different and we both knew it.

“You can leave the tray there,” I ordered. “Today you can help me bathe.”

I removed the sheet from my naked body and swung my legs over the side of the bed. I notice her eyes staring at my semi-hard cock. I walked into the bathroom. My huge bath was full of bubbly water. Ellie followed me at a respectful distance. I tested the water; it was the perfect temperature and then I quickly slipped in.

I lay back wallowing in the water. Ellie stood by the door and waited patiently. I soaked myself for a while letting my eyes wander up and down the body of my sexy maid. In my mind, I knew I wanted to fuck her and I knew one way or another I would.

“Ellie, you may wash me, please,” I said languidly.

“Sir?” she gasped.

“Ellie, I said wash me please,” I said now directly.

“B ... but, s ... s ... sir,” she stuttered.

“I can make it no clearer, girl. I want you to bathe me. Is there a problem with my request?” I asked in my sternest voice.

“No ... no, sir, of course not, sir.” She stuttered ... Her voice was full of nerves.

I lay back and watched as Ellie took the soap and the sponge and started to work up and lather. She knelt by the edge of the bath.

“Sir, if you could lean forward for me please.” She said Her voice was still full of nerves.

I did as Ellie had asked. I felt her hands start to wash my back, rubbing the sponge across my skin. Her hands worked the rich soap into a creamy lather. Her fingers moved out from my neck, across my shoulders and then she worked her way down my back. She was firm but gentle, washing, lathering and then swirling my body. Ellie’s hands traced patterns all of over my back and shoulders, she hummed a tune as she went about her work. She was engrossed with her chore.

“Please lay back, Sir,” she said after a few minutes.

Ellie’s hands were soon working the soap into my shoulders and arms before moving across my hairy chest, she spent some time stroking my nipples her fingers rolling and tugging at them. She was soon rubbing the sponge down over my stomach; I felt butterflies in my belly as she washed it. She looked me in the eyes before her soapy hands dipped into my groin.

I feel her gently rubbing soap into my dick; her hands stroked up and down my cock and fondled my balls. The reaction from my body was obvious and immediate - my cock started to swell and throb. Ellie moved down washing my legs before moving back up and rewashing my cock and balls. I felt her fingers pull back my foreskin, and doing away with the sponge now she lathered up her hands and started to wash the helmet of my throbbing penis, twisting and stroking it.

Ellie washed me carefully and methodically. Her fingers teased my flesh as she went about her work. She was obviously engrossed in her work because when I spoke to her she seemed to ignore me. I repeated the question since I guessed correctly that she had not heard me.

“I am sorry, Sir, did you say something?” she asked.

“Yes, I said perhaps you should get undressed,” I told her.

“Yes, Sir, of course, Sir,” she said standing up, not even questioning my request.

She quickly slipped out of her skirt and started to unbutton her blouse. She had on a rather racy g-string, which showed off her big white buttocks. Her legs were encased in black fishnet stockings held up by a black suspender belt. She was much more confident today as she stripped for me.

Her blouse hit the floor enabling me to take in the gorgeous sight of her big breasts in a half-cup lacy black bra. Her big brown nipples were sticking out like wine bottle corks, peering out over the top of the cups of her bra. She had a very sexy, voluptuous body.

“Will I do, Sir?” she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

I could only nod my approval. She was amazingly sexy, and I let my eyes feast themselves on her body.

“Give me a twirl, please, Ellie,” I asked.

Slowly she turned giving me time to take in all of her big sexy body. My penis, was now rock hard, and it was throbbing and dribbling with anticipation. I could wait no longer, I rose from the bath, water dripped from me as I moved behind her.

My hands stroked down her back before giving her buttocks a firm but gentle squeeze, digging my nails into her firm fleshy arse.

“Take off your g-string for me, Ellie,” I ordered.

She leaned forward and slowly the garment dropped slowly to the floor. I picked it up, holding the gusset to my nose and sniffing it. I could smell the aroma of her excitement. I ordered her to grip the side of the bath. As she leaned forward, my hand slipped down between her open thighs. My fingers stroked through the luxuriant hair covering her pussy and her legs opened wider.

I dropped to my knees and kissed her buttocks, every now and then biting them. I sank my teeth into the firm white flesh, making her cry out with pain. I slid my fingers up and down the crack her arse. I heard Ellie gasping as I teased her ass, using my hands to open her buttocks wide thus allowing me full access to her bum. I started to run my tongue up and down the crack of her ass before I pressed my face hard against her arse.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.