How I Treat Naughty Maids - Cover

How I Treat Naughty Maids

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The maid had made a mistake, she had to be punished, and I need a fuck !

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

When the maid entered, I was standing waiting for her. She was almost trembling with fear, as she knew she had done something wrong.

“Good morning, Sir.” Her voice was only just audible as she whispered.

“You let the bath run over this morning girl,” I said my voice as stern as I could make it.

She just nodded, unable to speak. She looked at the floor, unable to face me.

“That’s twice you have let it happen!” I told her.

She nodded again still not able to look at me.

“I am sorry, Sir. Please, Sir, it will never happen again,” her voice was shaky.

I watched her trembling before me. Using the pause to give her a once over, I noted that she was not bad looking. She was big-boned and quite tall.

“There is nothing else to be said about the matter,” I said sternly and, turning away from her, I gazed out of the window. I paused for a few seconds. “I have no choice but to let you go ... You’re fired.”

“Please, Sir,” she called, her voice breaking. “I will do anything. Anything at all, just don’t sack me. My family will starve without the money I send home.”

I said nothing, just stared at her.

“Please, Sir, please give me another chance,” her voice full of remorse.

I smiled to myself before turning to face her, she was pretty and had a naive look about her.

“Anything?” I replied, “ Did you say you would do anything to keep your job girl?”

“Yes, sir,” she cried out. “Anything, sir. Please, just don’t sack me!”

I motioned her to me; my hand reached out roughly cupping one of her large breasts through her maid’s uniform. She gasped at first but did not move away from my hand. I cupped and fondled her large tittie. I squeezed it hard and it felt nice to the touch.

“You must be punished. You understand that I hope,” I growled at her, “and the punishment must fit the crime.”

She only nodded. My plan had worked and she had hardly put up a fight at all.

“Take off your panties,” I barked out my order.

Hesitantly she did as I ordered. I watched as her black panties hit the floor and she stepped out of them before picking them up and placing them on the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed.

“Get on all fours on the edge of the bed, girl.”

My god, this wench was ripe for the picking. As she assumed the position, I lifted her skirt over her hips, exposing her sexy ass. Her buttocks were large and white. I fondled her buttocks while taking a closer look. The crack of her arse looked so inviting and so exciting. Almost at once, my cock started to swell with lust. I positioned myself to the left-hand side of her.

“Are you ready, girl?” I asked. “Are you ready to take your punishment?”

She sobbed her readiness and in the same instant, my hand impacted on her soft white flesh with a loud ringing sound. I slapped her big butt repeatedly, leaving red welts on her creamy white buttocks. Her breathing was laboured and she was sobbing uncontrollably. Her flesh felt good beneath my hand, so I took time to stroke the firm flesh of her bum each time my hand slapped against her.

My hand slapped down on her cute big ass time and time again, the sound of flesh on flesh ringing around my bed chamber. As my hand impacted, I watched the soft fleshy buttock wobbling so fucking sexily it was unbelievable. The ringing sound was interspersed with her sobbing.

I stopped slapping her ass and ran my fingers up and down the crack of her sexy arse. Her buttocks clenched and unclenched as I stroked her. Her buttocks’ creamy flesh was still flushed and red with my handprints.

‘There is more than one way to take your punishment. You know that, don’t you, girl?” I laughed my evilest laugh.

She sobbed, “Sir, I will do anything. Anything at all. Just please don’t sack me, Sir, please, I beg of you!”

I ordered her to kneel on the floor and I slowly lowered my trousers. After discarding all of my clothes, I moved so that I stood in front of her. My cock was already hard with anticipation. Her eyes were shut, I rubbed the tip of my cock along her cheek, and she gasped. My dick was swelling and throbbing with lust. I pulled back my foreskin, exposing my shiny mushroom-shaped helmet. A pearl of pre-cum was already gathering on its tip.

I took the tip and slowly rubbed it along her lips, smearing my cum-like lip gloss along her ruby red lips. I looked down at her; her eyes were still clamped shut. She was breathing deeply and I could see she was shaking nervously.

“Open your eyes for me, girl,” I ordered her.

I wanted her to see my cock; wanted her to see it swelling before her eyes. She gasped as her eyes opened. She stared intently at my rock hard penis.

“Do you know what to do now, girl?” She looked up at me and nodded.

It was my turn to gasp as her fingers wrapped around my cock and I felt her tongue slip over the mushroom-shaped tip. She licked and kissed my cock before stroking her tongue along my length. She seemed to concentrate a lot of her time on my helmet, licking, kissing, and sucking its angry purple head. All the time, her hand was wrapped around the base of my shaft, not stroking it as much as flexing and relaxing, squeezing then letting go before squeezing again. The sensation on my knob was fucking amazing.

I felt her take the tip of my cock into her mouth and she sucked gently on it. I let her mouth my penis for a few minutes before I grew impatient. I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed my cock into her mouth. I felt her try to move her head away, so I grabbed a fist full of her hair and I pulled her mouth onto my rod. Once my shaft was deep in her mouth I gave her a few seconds to become accustomed to it before I started to fuck her mouth slowly.

I fucked the maid’s mouth with long deep strokes, in and out. In and out of her sweet, soft mouth, in and out gently but firmly. I felt her lips dragged down the length of my rod. My cock moved in and out of her mouth, making her cheeks bulge. My balls were bouncing off her chin as I drove my cock home. I felt her tongue running along my length as it slowly fucked her sexy mouth.

I felt her hands reach down between us and start to massage my balls. She cupped them, caressing and fondling. I pulled my prick out so only the tip was in between her lips. I could feel her tongue caressing the soft under skin of my cock as her hands stroked my heavy bollocks. I slipped my cock from her mouth and moved toward the bed. I lay so that my legs dangled over the edge, I ordered her to kneel between my thighs.

Her lips moved up and down my inner thighs, kissing and licking. I felt her hands wrap around my cock, slowly wanking me off. I savoured her hot breath on my balls, as she slowly licked my sack, suckling one ball, then the other into her hot mouth. Her tongue ran along my shaft, licking, sucking, and kissing. All the time, her hand was moving up and down, slowly wanking my rock hard dick, while her tongue ran down over my balls, sucking and kissing the soft skin of my bollocks.

Her tongue explored lower and lower until I could feel it touch my ass. I used my hands to open my buttocks, feeling her hot breath on my asshole as she licked it. I felt the soft flesh of her cheeks on my buttocks as she licked at my hole. Her tongue tickled me, excited me as it ran around the rim my asshole. I felt my balls start to tighten and realized that I was ready to let my seed go.

“Take my cock in your mouth, girl,” I growled.

Hesitantly she moved up and took the tip of my cock in her mouth. Her right hand gripped my shaft and started to wank me off slowly at first, then faster. I gripped her head, holding her so that she could not move her head away. My hips started to move, thrusting my dick into her mouth, the feelings of pleasure rippling up through my balls and engulfing my cock. I held back as long as I could, really enjoying the sensation, enjoying watching my pole sliding in and out of her cute mouth.

I could see the veins along the length of my cock throbbing with passion. I watched as my maid sucked the cum straight out of my balls. I held back and held back until the pleasure became painful and I groaned, letting my cum go. I could feel my cock jerking and swelling in her mouth as my cum shot deep into her throat. I felt her try to move her mouth away, but my hands held her still as spurt after spurt of hot cum hit the back of her throat. I felt her start to choke so I let go of her head.

She moved back and I could see my cum dribbling from the corners of her mouth. She must have noticed me looking at it as her tongue slid out, licking her lips.

‘Thank you, my girl.” She just looked at me, smiled and nodded.

“Now clean me up.” I smiled my evilest smile. She moved as if you go to the bathroom.

“Where are you going?” I demanded.

“I was going to get a cloth to clean you up, Sir,” she said, her eyes dipped, looking at my wilting penis still covered in cum.

“Don’t be so stupid, girl. You may clean my cock with your lips.” I laughed aloud.

She knelt down cautiously and took my cock between her fingertips. She started to lick and suck my cock and balls. I watched as she made sure that every drop of cum was sucked off my skin. Her lips and tongue did several circuits of my knob. She was meticulous in making sure every inch of my crotch was spotless. When she had finished, she stood up.

“Is that agreeable, Sir?” Her voice seemed more confident than before.

After a few minutes I decided that there was much more fun to be had with this girl; she had such great potential. I stared intently at her, taking my time to check out her voluptuous body. She looked away, obviously uncomfortable with my gaze.

“Go and fetch me some wine, girl,” I ordered.

She scuttled away like a scolded child. When she returned with wine and glasses on a tray, I was sitting up on my bed, still naked. She poured me an ample glass of red wine and handed it to me. I took a large slurp savouring the taste of the wine. I was also savouring the power I had over this big sexy girl.

She stood at the side of the bed awaiting my next request. I looked her up and down. My eyes were naturally drawn to her huge heaving breasts, still covered by her blouse. She was breathing deeply, and when I looked into her face, she smiled at me and I returned the smile.

“You’re a big sexy girl,” I told her.

She blushed and dipped her eyes to the floor.

“Have you ever pleased a man with your breasts before?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.