Amy's Adventures - Cover

Amy's Adventures

Copyright© 2020 by D. Fritz

Chapter 8: The Results - November 2, 2020

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Results - November 2, 2020 - Follow Amy as she gets a job at Precious Medals and realizes that the Halloween contest is much more than a competition on who can decorate their cubicle the scariest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Monday morning starts like most any other Monday morning. Deedee and Amy are the first two in their area. They start their computers and then go for coffee in the break room. They fully engaged in their current assignment for a few hours when an email with the subject, “Halloween Results,” flashes into their inbox.

The CEO personally sent the email and it started, “This year I am proud to say that the Sales and Marketing Team has won the annual Halloween contest.” It was as if the whole department read the email simultaneously because a collective cheer is heard from all corners of their wing.

As the cheering continues Erin appears in the doorway and motions for the two of them to follow her. They go to the conference room used just a few weeks earlier where they were told about the game within a game.

Erin closes the door behind them and lets out a whoop.

“Holy fuck, you were amazing. I mean I was turned on watching you, but so was everyone else, I guess.”

As Erin gushed her praises about their performance she gave each a hug.

“What were the scores?” asks Amy.

Erin starts by saying that her department won the actual decorating portion which was mostly meaningless, but it was a plus ten. She then went on a curse-filled rampage about the limp-dick assholes that she chose. One couldn’t get it up and the other shot his load within a minute of his escort starting a blow job. They scored zero points.

“But, but you two, you were the star of the show.”

Your judges scores were the highest ever recorded, the escorts easily rated you the highest, which they should have because you coaxed seven cum shots out of them. The next best total cum shot score was two.

Erin was beaming when she said that the total score for Sales and Marketing was an 86. That was a full seventeen points higher than second place.

“Ladies, enjoy it; you earned it. I don’t know how you’ll top yourselves next year.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.