Amy's Adventures - Cover

Amy's Adventures

Copyright© 2020 by D. Fritz

Chapter 7: Halloween Eve - October 30, 2020

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Halloween Eve - October 30, 2020 - Follow Amy as she gets a job at Precious Medals and realizes that the Halloween contest is much more than a competition on who can decorate their cubicle the scariest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Halloween is on a Saturday so Precious Medals held the contest on Friday. At noon they opened their doors for employees to bring their kids into the building to be scared by the intricate decorations built by each department. They were also able to load their pockets and trick-or-treat buckets with mounds of candy that were offered at almost every desk.

Amy chatted with children as they came by her desk dressed as little ghosts and goblins. In the back of her mind she couldn’t help but think of the irony that that this was all window dressing to the real contest.

“Boo,” shouts Deedee as a little boy reaches for a handful of candy from the bowl on Amy’s desk. He yelps in surprise as his dad films the encounter on his cell phone.

At 2:00 an email is sent to the company-wide alias informing everyone that the judging will begin at 3:00. Anyone not in a costume will cost their team points and are encouraged to get an early start to the weekend.

Amy and Deedee loiter around their area after the judges make their walk through. The judges gave no indication as to how their area rated as compared to the others they saw.

At ten minutes to 4:00 Erin finds Amy and Deedee huddled at Deedee’s desk.

“Ladies, I just heard. We drew the third position.”

The pros-and-cons of each position had been debated ad nauseam so there really wasn’t anything to say about the pronouncement. Erin looks squarely at each one in turn.

“This is it. If you have any doubts you can still back out.”

“Nope, we’re in,” says Deedee speaking for them both.

At twenty after five Erin comes to collect the two who are still sitting at their desk. She finds them hunched over Amy’s phone looking at porn.

Amy says, “Just a bit of last minute cramming. Looking for an inspiration.”

Erin laughs and says, “You’ll be fine. You’re up in ten minutes.”

The three head to the central elevator. When they arrive they see the two men Erin nominated dressed in mummy costumes. The five enter the elevator and Erin uses her badge to access a hidden panel and select a button for the executive floor. When the bell sounds and the doors slide open they see an opulent hallway.

Erin steps out and says, “Gentlemen, you are off to the right,” and motions with her hand. “Ladies, you are off to the left,” swinging her arm in the opposite direction.

As they pass, Erin whispers, “30 minutes. Give it all you’ve got.”

When they enter the large bedroom the first thing they see are five gorgeous specimens of manhood. All have amazing torsos as seen by the bare pecs flaunted by three of the men. One has so much bling around his neck his chest is mostly covered. The last is wearing a loose-fitting t-shirt, but is obviously as well-built as his companions.

Having been tipped to strategy Amy reaches into her purse and clicks on her iPhone which blasts music through a pair of portable speakers also stashed in her purse. As the music rocks the two start to dance, slowing removing one article at a time.

When Amy gets down to a see-thru bra and thong she approaches the den of meat. She pauses in front of the first two and slowly sinks to her knees, dragging her nails down their chest and hooking a finger under each loin cloth to expose their very impressive packages.

Neither one is hard as Amy leans in to kiss and slurp the nearest man. She takes the other in her hand and begins to slowly pump him.

As Amy gets started on the first two Deedee has removed all of her clothes. She takes the remaining three to the bed and strips them, taking a moment to stare in awe at the three eight-plus inches of dick staring her right in the face. She begins to give a blowjob to two of the men simultaneously. She keeps the third in her hand steadily pumping.

Amy sneaks a peek at Deedee and sees that she has them all hard. She, too, has managed to get an erection out of her two targets. She starts to stand and move to the bed when her internal clock tells her they have been at this for almost 10 minutes and they’ve only started to get hard-ons.

Instead of going to the bed Amy returns to her purse and pulls out a jar of lube. She turns and announces, “Gentlemen, I hope you are warmed up, because it is now time for the five-way.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.