Amy's Adventures - Cover

Amy's Adventures

Copyright© 2020 by D. Fritz

Chapter 6: Halloween Plans - October 2020

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Halloween Plans - October 2020 - Follow Amy as she gets a job at Precious Medals and realizes that the Halloween contest is much more than a competition on who can decorate their cubicle the scariest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The first Friday in October was exactly four weeks before the Halloween party. It was also when the email was sent that outlined the rules of the decorating competition. This year’s theme was going to be a “Hollywood Halloween.” Take a classic movie and decorate your area to that theme. The teams for the competition were defined at the VP level, so Amy and Deedee were able to work together on decorating their area.

All productivity across the company stopped once the rules were distributed. Every team started brainstorming on what movie would make the best setting for their decorations and who could wear what costumes based on the characters in the movie.

Amy and Deedee were talking about ideas and replying to emails and instant messages as their team debated one option after another.

“You know,” says Amy, “after reading the rules, I still don’t know what Donovan meant when he said I’d be a ringer for the contest. I tried to ask Carrie but she didn’t know anything.”

“Who knows” says Deedee as she clicks send on a reply. “He had a big dick and you got well-fucked so who cares?”

In the midst of shooting down what they felt were one stupid idea after another, Erin approaches their desks.

“Afternoon, ladies,” Erin says. “I hope I’m not interrupting the next great idea.”

“Not at all,” says Amy, “we’re still exchanging ideas but nothing has gotten any traction. Phil wants to do Halloween, but we’ve been telling him that’s too easy. We need something more nuanced.”

Erin looks disgusted, “Phil’s a jackass. I’ll get him on board, but I need a minute to chat with the two of you.” She turns and heads for a nearby conference room.

Amy and Deedee glance and each other and then proceed to follow Erin into the small room and shut the door.

Erin starts by looking at Amy, “I understand you were told you could be a ringer for Halloween?”

Amy, uncertain where this was headed, nodded.

“Normally I would never ask a rookie – someone who is experiencing their first Halloween at Precious Medals – to participate, but this year I’m in a bind.”

Erin looks at the two women seated across the table from her and begins to tell an incredible story.

Each year the company does indeed decorate the building with a Halloween theme, but that contests is only the cover-up for the real contest. Each VP nominates two women and two men to take part in a sex game and it is the results of that contest that drive the overall winner.

Erin concludes her opening remarks by saying, “This year the two women that I had planned on asking are not available. One moved to a new company and the other just got pregnant.”

It clicks for Amy first. “So that’s why you took us to lunch and out of the blue talked about taking it up the ass all weekend? To see if we would react.”

Erin briefly gets a far-away look as the memory comes back. “Yes, but I really did get plugged multiple times that weekend. I actually had a butt plug in my ass that whole day.”

“So if you’re into this shit, why don’t you nominate yourself?” asks Deedee.

“VPs are not allowed to participate. We are actually the judges.”

There is clearly a look of confusion on the faces of Deedee and Amy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.