Amy's Adventures - Cover

Amy's Adventures

Copyright© 2020 by D. Fritz

Chapter 4: Deedee - June 1, 2020

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Deedee - June 1, 2020 - Follow Amy as she gets a job at Precious Medals and realizes that the Halloween contest is much more than a competition on who can decorate their cubicle the scariest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Amy and Deedee drop their stuff at their desks and head out for lunch. Deedee shows Amy the door and stairs Jeff referenced when he brought Amy to her desk.

“There aren’t many of us in this wing of the building so we can usually get a good parking spot close to the door,” says Deedee as she leads Amy outdoors and to her Audi convertible.

Deedee clicks the doors open and slides in behind the wheel as she releases the lock to lower the roof. Amy follows by climbing into the passenger seat. Deedee backs out of the parking space and into direct sunlight. When Amy sees Deedee in natural light and not the depressing fluorescent interior lighting she is again struck with the thought that Deedee is an extraordinarily beautiful woman.

Amy estimates Deedee to be about her height, 5’6’’, with a full head of hair perfectly coiffed into a wave that flows down the left side of her face. Her skin is clear and radiant so she needs to wear almost no makeup – only a bit of color on her eyes and a matching lipstick. She is wearing a blouse and slacks, but it is clear she has an amazing figure. The fullness of her breasts cannot be hidden by the flowing top.

Deedee senses Amy’s gaze and says, “It’s not a wig.”

Amy is startled by Deedee’s comment and begins to stammer a reply, but is cutoff by Deedee.

“Most folks see a black woman with great hair and assume it has to be a wig. It’s not. It’s a fuck-ton of work to get it to look like this, but it’s my real hair.”

Amy realizes Deedee isn’t offended, it is just her personality. She immediately relaxes and chuckles.

“That’s great! Sorry if I was staring, but when we got out of of the overhead lights you looked completely different.”

The light turned red and Deedee came to a stop and looked over and Amy.

“You, too. Now that we’re in the sunlight I see you are quite the cock tease. You’ve got great curls and thin face and nose that I truly envy. Nice perky tits, too. Change that lipstick to a firehouse red and you’d have the perfect come-hither-and-fuck-me look.”

Amy stares at Deedee as the light turns green and Deedee squeaks the tires as she takes off through the intersection. Deedee’s direct personality would take some getting used to, but it was a welcome change to the cattiness Amy oftentimes had to endure from other woman colleagues.

Over lunch the two quickly bond as they realize they share many things in common: they are within three weeks of each other’s age, were held back a year in grade school, had broken up with a boyfriend within the past month, both were relatively new to Precious Medals, incredibly driven, and both had a wickedly dirty sense of humor. The only difference was the color of their skin.

After comparing their personal details Deedee returns to work-related topics and gives Amy a quick overview of the company and how their roles under Carrie and Tommy fit into the bigger marketing plan set by Erin.

“Both Carrie and Tommy do the same thing,” explains Deedee. “It’s almost random who gets a new client which means it is easy for us to move between projects. The only real difference is in HR – who we report to.”

Amy asks a few questions, but everything Deedee is telling her seems pretty simple and consistent with a sales and marketing team.

“Unfortunately, your start date means you are going to get volunteered for the company car wash,” says Deedee.

Amy looks at her with a questioning look.

“Erin’s team volunteers for a ton of shit throughout the year. Next week we are hosting the annual corporate car wash. We will spend the day in the parking lot washing the cars of any employee that wants to stop. I’ve heard some people will go home over lunch and drop off their car for a spouse’s car and come back through the line.”

“That’s fucked up,” admits Amy.

“Yeah, it is,” as Deedee continues, “and it isn’t the only thing Erin’s team volunteers for. I heard from some others that we get recruited for all kinds of odd jobs – we have to help do the deep cleaning of the manufacturing facilities twice a year, we have to run the daycare at the Christmas party, and it’s Erin’s team that has to keep the drinks and snacks stocked in the break rooms.”

“That seems like bullshit. Why does Erin put up with it?” asks Amy.

Deedee pauses for a second, “I don’t know. I’ve tried asking a few times but every time I broach the topic I get either no answer or some lame bullshit about trying to do what is best for the company.”

“Hmm, sounds like there’s more to this story,” says Amy as she stands and collects her trash before following Deedee to the door and heading back to the office.


On Friday of Amy’s first week Deedee comes to her desk before calling it a day.

“Any plans for tonight?” she asks.

“None for me. Did you want to do something?” Amy responds.

“Yeah, I’ve been really bored the past few weeks and want to go out and try the new bar that opened by campus.”

Amy interprets this as a friendly-for-work way of saying, “I’m horny as fuck and need to find some campus stud to plow me.”

Amy readily agrees – with both going out to the bar, and finding a young stud. Deedee gives Amy her address and suggests she come pick her up at 8:00.

Amy sees most of the managers leave the office between quarter of six and six. Most everyone else waits for them to clear the parking lot and then a mass exodus occurs. Deedee and Amy are among the exiting throng of employees.

Amy goes straight home and has a small bite to eat, knowing if she doesn’t eat something it may get bad if she drinks too much. After eating she goes to her room and paws through her closet and drawers to find something to wear. She finally settles on a short black leather miniskirt with a not-quite-sheer red blouse and a lacy black bra and thong combo. A pair of black high heel shoes with red accents completes her ensemble.

Amy gets bored waiting for 8:00 and decides to head to Deedee’s apartment a little early. When she knocks she sees an eyeball appear in the peek-hole and then the door opens. Deedee opens the door for her to enter.

“Fuck, girl, don’t you own a watch?”

Amy starts laughing as Deedee steps from behind the door and closes it. Deedee has straightened her hair and it is flowing directly down the sides of her face and about halfway down her back. What really catches Amy’s eye is the lacy aquamarine quarter cup bra with matching thong. Deedee’s erect nipples are poking out from small well-defined areola that are just a shade darker than her breast.

Amy stares at Deedee like the first day they went to lunch.

“You are so fucking hot, I’d tap that,” gushes Amy.

Deedee spins slowly in place giving Amy a full 360-view, pausing to let her take in her perfect ass. Looking over her shoulder Deedee says, “You never know what could happen.”

With that she prances back to her bedroom to finish getting dressed. She calls back to Amy as she sits at her makeup table, “There’s a bottle of wine in the fridge. Opener in the drawer to the left and glasses just above the opener. Pour us some wine and come on in.”

Amy finds everything where Deedee said and after pouring two glasses of wine she heads into Deedee’s bedroom. It’s immaculate and seems to fit be an extension of Deedee. Amy places the wine next to Deedee and then moves over to her bed and sits with her back against the headboard.

Deedee puckers her lips as she applies lipstick. Amy is mesmerized watching the exposed portion of Deedee’s tits gently jiggle with each of her motions. Deedee looks in the mirror and makes eye contact with Amy, saying, “Damn, you got it bad. When was the last time you had some dick?”

“Just a week ago today. My asshole of an ex showed up late for a date, stoned off his ass, wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am’d me and then I broke up with him when I found a condom in his pocket.”

“Fucking bastard,” curses Deedee.

“What about you? When was your last time?”

Deedee pauses for a moment to think and says, “About a month ago. I went to visit my parents for a few days. On my last night there I ran into a guy from high school that I had a crush on. Ended up going back to his place, but he’s into weightlifting, and even though he says he doesn’t take steroids his pencil-dick says otherwise. Quick in-and-out and I went back to my parents’ house to finish the job with the friend I never home without.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.