Amy's Adventures - Cover

Amy's Adventures

Copyright© 2020 by D. Fritz

Chapter 2: The Jerk - May 29, 2020

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Jerk - May 29, 2020 - Follow Amy as she gets a job at Precious Medals and realizes that the Halloween contest is much more than a competition on who can decorate their cubicle the scariest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Amy is excited to start her job, but she is also enjoying her last few weeks of freedom to do what she wants when she wants. Some days she sleeps in late, while others she is up early and off to hike in the nearby state park. The highlight of her adventures was a long weekend she spent in New York City by herself.

On the Friday before her first day at the new job her boyfriend, Miguel, called and told her to keep the evening free. He was planning a celebratory date night including dinner and a movie.

“I’ll pick you up at 6:30,” he says as he rings off.

The schedule worked well for Amy. She had gotten up Friday morning and did a reasonably thorough cleaning of her apartment, knowing that would become a lower priority when working a regular nine to five schedule. She then showered and headed to the mall to get some new clothes and shoes to go along with her new job.

She gets home about 5:15 and uses the time to take all of her clothes out of bags and hang them to prevent wrinkles from starting. She has everything done and settles onto the couch to relax for a few minutes before Miguel arrives.

At 6:30 she notices the clock and is not surprised that Miguel has not yet arrived, nor has he called. Fifteen minutes later she is still not surprised that he is late, but is getting mad that he hasn’t called with an update.

It is almost a full hour later than expected but she finally hears his Miguel’s tell-tale knock. She waits a beat before getting up from the couch to go answer the door. Miguel is leaning against the door frame with one arm crooked over his head, his shirt opened almost to his waist showing off his toned abs.

“Hey, babe, my cousin stopped by just as I was getting ready to leave and I lost track of time.”

Amy knows that this really means his cousin came by with a new bag of weed and the two of them smoked a couple of joints before he came to her apartment. Miguel leans in and kisses Amy hard, pushing her back into her apartment and kicking the door closed with his foot.

As his tongue probes Amy’s mouth his hand snakes its way under her shirt and roughly grabs her boob. He has moved her to the couch and has laid her down as he pulls her shirt over her head. He had managed to pull her unclasped bra off one breast, but it is now stretched painfully tight from the top of her exposed breast to below the other. He didn’t seem to notice as he bunches her skirt up to her waist and unceremoniously pulled off her panties.

This was not the first time Amy was the object of Miguel’s “special lovemaking” as he called it. In reality, she was just a wet pussy where he could stick his dick while stoned. He swore they were an exclusive couple, but at times like this she couldn’t believe his libido would keep his pants zipped if presented with another opportunity.

Like previous “special lovemaking” times, as soon as Miguel gets his pants off and finds himself buried in Amy he starts to convulse.

“A stoned, premature ejaculator,” thinks Amy.

Miguel twists to roll off Amy, but misses the edge of the couch and crashes heavily onto the floor between the couch and coffee table.

“Ah, fuck, that hurt,” mumbles Miguel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.