Maggie's Choice Will He or Won't He - Cover

Maggie's Choice Will He or Won't He

Copyright© 2020 by Jeri Connor

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Two friends cuckold their husbands. They want Maggie to join them. She has doubts. Janet tells her how much fun it is. Maggie attends a Party and watches her two friends in action. Decides she wants to cuckold her husband. Trying various was to convince him. He is reluctant. Does she get her wish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

After the afternoon with Roger, the big cock blond headed Viking and her two friends, Maggie realized she had gone way to far. It was only going to be an interview process of the men Maggie was considering on having sex with once her husband Byron approved it. But now, she had gone way overboard and was chorused into fucking the handsome Viking by her two friends without her husband’s approval.

Well, if the truth be known she really did want to feel how it would be with that

super-size cock inside her. And now she knew. While it was the best fucking, she had ever received in her life, and she had had more orgasms than any other time in her live she was upset with herself about how she let her lust get the best of her. While she smiled as she remembered the mind-blowing orgasms she had with Roger in their one session of sex, she felt extremely guilty and upset now.

Since she had now cheated on Byron she didn’t know what to do. She wanted Byron to be there with her, approving what she was doing and going to do with these other men. She wanted Byron to watch as did her two

friend’s husbands and she wanted Byron to enjoy seeing it. It was her biggest fantasy. But now, she wasn’t sure she should even think about going any further with this plan she and her friends had developed to get Byron to allow her to join them in their sex sessions with these strangers.

When Janet let Roger out of the front door, she had walked out on the porch with him. She stopped him and gave him 5 one hundred-dollar bills as a gift for

giving Maggie a great fuck. Her husband Jack had told her to pay Roger $500 if he could seduce Maggie and fuck her just once making her feel his big cock and giving her the fucking of her life. They hoped their plan would work. They were convinced that once Maggie experienced Roger’s cock, and cuckolded Byron, both Jack and Don would get the chance to fuck Maggie too.

Jack wanted Maggie to know what the other two

friends were feeling when they had their sex sessions as he called them. He wanted her to want this man bad enough that she would have to fuck him again. And, Janet wanted Maggie to join them too, because Jack had given her an ultimatum. Get Maggie involved with us or we stop these games. Janet’s husband wanted the chance to fuck Maggie too. In fact, that was the only reason he allowed Janet to have lovers in the first place. Jack had told her all of this early on and he also told her she could fuck whomever she wanted as long as she worked with him to help bring her friends into these sex sessions.

First, it was Marie now he wanted Maggie. He told his wife that he had to have Maggie at least once and if he didn’t get her soon Janet would have to stop her fucking around too. Janet didn’t want to stop this wonderful sexual experience with such handsome and beautiful built men with their lovely big cocks. So she worked very hard to get Maggie involved. And so far it was working beautifully. Janet knew that now that Maggie had been fucked by one of the best men available, she could convince Maggie to try it again with or without her husband Byron joining the husbands.

Janet hoped Byron would be there too, because if the truth be known, Janet would have liked to share her bed and body with Byron while Jack was fucking Maggie. That’s how it was with Marie and her husband

Donnie. They had joined her and Jack one Friday when Maggie wasn’t invited. They had a four way sexual adventure and Jack got his second best wish by taking Marie while Donnie and Janet watched. Then Jack and Marie watched Donnie fuck Janet. It turned out to be an all-night sex session between the four of them. And that’s what Jack wanted with Maggie. But, he didn’t give a shit if Byron joined in or not! He just wanted sex with Maggie!

Maggie sat on the sofa after her shower and wondered if she should tell her husband what happened? She didn’t start out wanting to cheat on Byron. But, the lust and the egging on of her

friends and the she was holding that beautiful large thick cock in her hand and it was attached to that very handsome well built big blond Viking. She know Janet And Marie set her up having Roger come for an audition. They planned it all, knowing she was drawn to him. All of that made her want his cock more than ever before. When she held it in her hand and felt it throb and jerk as his body pumped blood into it, she began to jerk him off. Then when he shot his load all over her arm, hands and blouse, she knew he was the one she wanted to fill her pussy. It was just that she really wanted to enjoy the cuckolding Byron while she did it.

Now it was too late and she had done it without Byron there or knowing about it. She swore she would never do it again without Byron’s approval. But, she also knew she would just have to get Byron’s approve maybe after the fact as she move them towards that way of life. She decided not to tell him about today. She was so hot, so horny and now more in need of that big gorgeous blond hair cock than she had ever been. She knew she would have Roger again and she hoped with Byron’s blessing and participation.

But how to do it, that was the

million-dollar question? How to connivance Byron to let her try it while he was with her. She knew that the sex he would receive from her later would make Byron want to try it again. But, how was she going to get him to say yes the first time?

She knew once she had set a pattern with Byron that Janet told her about, she would have her lover and her husband too. Maggie felt she would be able to manipulate Byron into agreeing to let her be fucked by a strange

cock once a month. The friends had worked up a plan that had worked with Donnie, Marie’s husband. Unknown to him, he had taken the bait and now agreed to let Marie have her lovers once in a while, but now it was like once a week rather than once a month like at the start.

It worked very well with D

on so now they were going to try it on Byron. At first Maggie would limit it to once a month just like her two friends told her. “Just don’t seem to eager, go slow and easy Maggie” they told her. “Go slow and go easy and let Byron enjoy your body as often as he wants it over the next couple of weeks.”

They told her, “In fact, give him blowjobs any time during the day. Surprise him with them. Suck his cock and let him cum in your mouth. Oh, and swallow it

to Maggie. Take him in every room and let him fuck you in the ass too, whenever he asked for it. In fact, let him take you in as many different positions as he wants whenever he wants. To actually ask him to fuck you every night for the next two weeks after he sees both of us fucking men with our husbands there to see it.”

Then after he lets you cuckold him, give him so much sex again, he’ll be exhausted”, they told her. “But, make sure you tell him it was from having the thrill of having sex with the stranger that made you so hot and want more of your Byron than ever before in your life. Make him think it’s the cuckolding that makes you want more and more sex with him. Tell him it was the love he showed you by letting you have sex with the stranger while he watched that made you much more sensual. Make sure you tell him that when he watches you fucking someone else. Tell him it makes you so much hotter for him and so much more in love with him for allowing you the privilege of having a lover.”

The

friends laughed and said, “Then, before you know it, he will be asking you to try it instead of the other way around. That’s when you got him Maggie. As long as he agrees, give him more and better sex after each session you have with your lover. You have to be sure to give him what he wants and more. Make him know what the cuckolding does to you by showing him. And don’t forget Marie here, you know Byron wants her. One night the three of us will switch husbands. That will be so much fun, especially for Byron and Marie!”

Marie blushed as Janet said that last part. But it was true Marie, Janet and Maggie all knew that Byron had a sexual fantasy for Marie. Maggie would pay her husband back by letting him fuck

Marie the first time Byron allowed her to cuckold him and have a fuck with her blond Viking. Maggie smiled as she said, “This was going to be so damn cool, so good and so fucking sexy!”

Janet said, “Girl you have no idea what fucking is but once you start cuckolding Byron like we do our husbands you’ll see just how wonderful this type of sex can be. God, I am dripping wet thinking about some of the men I have had fuck me Maggie.

The next step will be to get Byron to join you and us at my house next Friday in a session. OK? Don’t forget now, he has to join us. Somehow you have got to get him over here so he can watch and see how excited it makes you and how much you want to do this. Then when you go home, I want you to fuck him until he can’t walk. I mean give him all of you don’t hold back let everything you have inside go. Make him cum Maggie like he has never done before. Then suck him hard again and fuck him over again just like the first time. Make him never forget the night or how good you were with him or how good you made him feel. When he asks you about it, and he will ask Maggie, tell him it’s from seeing Marie and me being fucked as our husbands watching. Tell him it will be as good or better every time you and him go to one of these sessions. Then tell him it will be even better if he allows you to be fucked by one of the men. And tell him about Marie too. Then Maggie, suck his cock right there. Where ever you are

drop to your knees and suck his cock. Then fuck him again and fuck him every night that week. This will work I’m telling you Maggie.”

That night when Byron came home, Maggie told him about the session on Friday. He didn’t want to go, but she started to beg him to go with her to Janet’s house so they could watch together as strangers fuck her

friends while their husbands watched. She told him he would get to see it live and know how wonderful her friends were feeling. He could also see the husbands and know that there was no jealousy involved since it was purely sex. There was no love involved with these strangers, only sexual satisfaction for the friends first. Then they would supply their husbands with some fantastic sex. She told him Marie would be there and she would be fucked and he could watch her do it. Then when it was over he could talk with all four of them and if he wanted to talk about how their sex lives had improved since they had started cuckolding sex.

Finally, after she bugged his ass off for the rest of the week and fucked him like hell every night. Maggie had done what

Janet suggested to her. She sucked Byron’s cock four times in three days letting him cum in her mouth each time and she drank it all each time. He asked her what got into her and she told him she was so worked up thinking what they were going to see at the sex sessions on Friday. Then she said that maybe he would allow her to participate a little too that night.

So finally Byron gave in and agreed to go with her. But, he also told her he wasn’t agreeing to let her fuck anyone. Maggie agreed and told him she understood they were just going to watch and she kissed him and told him, ‘I’m so happy Byron. I really do want you to see for yourself how great it is and how happy the husbands and my

friends are about it. Then we can talk with them and see if maybe you’ll let me try it. Now I want to thank you by fucking your brains out baby!”

The week dragged by for Byron, but finally when Friday night came around. He and Maggie got ready to go to

Janet’s house to watch the sex session.

For Maggie Friday came pretty fast and now Byron looked very nervous while he watched his wife putting on her new sexy dress. She didn’t bother to wear any panties or bra. When he asked, she told him she might want to masturbate again while she watched her two

friends getting fucked and she didn’t want to bother with underwear. She had painted her toes and fingernails bright red.

Byron noticed that she had continued to shave her pussy almost completely smooth now. She had kept it that way for the past three weeks. Byron wondered if she did this for herself, for him or for someone else? Then he watched as she applied the final touches to her hair and applied her favorite perfume.

Byron stayed in the bedroom sitting on the bed watching every move his wife was making. Then, as she looked into the mirror one last time she smiled at her reflection and then turned to him and stood up straight adjusting her tight short dress. Then she told him she was ready to go.

They arrived at 7:30 PM right on time. As they opened the front door of Marie’s house and walked in. They were greeted by

Donnie, who told them that Marie was still upstairs preparing for her lover. Janet and Jack were walking up the driveway as Donnie was about to close the front door. They yelled and he held it for them.

When Byron

looked, he saw Janet dressed like a whore, well that was his first idea. Then he hoped the neighbors wouldn’t see her or they might call the cops for indecent exposure. The dress was so short it showed her dark tops to her nylons. When she turned around, he could almost see her ass cheeks. The dress was very tight and anyone who looked could see Janet’s nipples pointing out through the top of the dress. If she bent down anyone would have to see how much of her breasts were showing. The dress barely came up above her nipples. She was dressed like a hooker and Byron said to himself; “She sure looks like she is going to fuck someone tonight!”

We all said hi and talked about this and that until Roger showed up. He was introduced to Byron and since everyone else knew him already he sat with Byron and Maggie and talked about Byron being new and what to expect.

He explained to Byron what was going to happen and then he gathered the group around and explained the main rule again. It was explained that once the wife was on the bed, she couldn’t back out, nor could the husband. As he started to talk the doorbell rang and the other man invited for the evening was there. He was a dark tanned man with a huge chest and a set of arms that looked more like some men’s thighs. He was very handsome and not quite as tall as Roger was. His name was Stan and then he was introduced to everyone. He had actually been interviewed by all three of the

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.