Maggie's Choice Will He or Won't He - Cover

Maggie's Choice Will He or Won't He

Copyright© 2020 by Jeri Connor

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Two friends cuckold their husbands. They want Maggie to join them. She has doubts. Janet tells her how much fun it is. Maggie attends a Party and watches her two friends in action. Decides she wants to cuckold her husband. Trying various was to convince him. He is reluctant. Does she get her wish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

The day went by and Byron and Maggie didn’t talk much about her fantasy or anything else for that matter. It was a sort of chill that came between them since she had discussed what she would like to try. While Byron didn’t say he was upset, Maggie knew him well enough to know he was. “But damn it!” She said to no one in the room, “He asked me! He wanted to know. He started it. He asked me what my biggest fantasies were. Then when I told him he got upset.”

Then it was Sunday afternoon and she could really see that Byron was more upset than the day before. Maggie’s two

friends, Janet and Marie were coming over with their husbands, Jack and Don for a cookout at 2PM. It had been planned for weeks, so Byron didn’t insist on canceling it, but he did ask Maggie if they could push it back to next week. He told Maggie he just didn’t feel like being with anyone today.

Maggie told him the food was purchased and everything was made, they had planned this family get together for a long time. It was too late to cancel. She asked him again what was wrong. He told her he was upset about the things she had told him she wanted to try and really didn’t want to see her two

friends or their fucking husbands who let them fuck other men today.

That surprised her a lot since he didn’t seem to her to be that upset when they were talking about her

friends on Saturday. She said, “Well, don’t be upset with them, it’s their sex life Byron. And besides you asked me about them. In fact you asked me about my biggest fantasies and we both talked about it as a couple. Now you’re mad at me for being honest with you.”

He said, ‘Yes, but now I have had time to think about it and I’m not happy with what your family

is doing or what they have been doing with you in the room and what they have filled your brain with. It’s them not me that are driving a wedge between us Maggie and I don’t like it.”

She started yelling at him about how he always hated her family and didn’t want to spend time with them. He told her she was crazy and she hit back at him by saying, “Then why don’t you ever want to go with me when I go visit them?”

He said, “And what? Watch your

friends being fucked while their husbands sit there and watched?”

She said, “Yes! Maybe if you saw how wonderful they felt and how good it was, you might allow me to enjoy it too. I mean God Damn it Byron it only one time and one fuck!”

He said, “Look Maggie! I saw it the other night when you were there. Yes! I saw what you did too, and I have been holding off discussing that with you since we are going to have company!”

He turned and walked out of the room. She held her hand to her mouth and was shocked to hear Byron had seen a session with her two

friends, and she started remembering just exactly what she had done and she wondered what he saw. She knew they would talk about it later on that night and now she was getting more and more upset. She sure hoped her friends would hurry and get there quickly.

And then they did, they arrived about 20 minutes later as Byron was lighting the grill. He hadn’t said any more to her about it. He had stayed outside and didn’t bother coming in where he heard the four of them walk into the kitchen.

When the two couples arrived, they came together and as the women went into the kitchen and sat down, the two husbands went out on the deck with Byron. They did some talking about football and sports and some things about the stock market and politics.

Then there was a long break in the discussion and Byron drained his beer. Finally, D

on asked if they all wanted another beer and got two yeses. He left to go inside and Jack moved over to sit across from Byron as he started cooking the food. Byron looked at him as he sat down and said, “How’s it going Jack? What’s new?”

Jack took a deep breath and said, “Byron, I have something I want to talk to you about, but I was going to wait until after we ate. Now that

Donnie is gone, I think I should talk with you now.”

He stopped talking and looked like he was thinking. Byron asked him what he had on his mind. Jack looked at him and then said, “I don’t really know how to approach you about this, but the girls have asked me to try. Listen, Why not let D

on finish the food and you and I take a walk over by the trees. What I have to say is a little ... Personal.”

Byron wondered what the fuck was Jack going to ask him? He said to himself, “He wouldn’t dare ask me to let him fuck my wife. He knows I’d punch his lights out. Maybe he’s going to ask me what I think of him and

Donnie’s new sex game of sharing their wives with strangers?”

As D

on came back, he gave them the beers and Jack said, “Donnie take over for Byron will you? I have to talk with him about something.”

Donnie said, “Right. No problem.”

Byron handed him the folk and he and Jack, walked off the deck as

Donnie stood there and the three women watched them from the kitchen window. As they reached the end of Byron’s property Jack stopped them and said, “First, I want to ask that you don’t get pissed off at me. I mean, don’t kick my ass when I tell you what the women want me to tell you. OK?”

Byron looked at him and didn’t say anything. Jack asked again, “OK Byron I mean I’m just the messenger here. So no kicking the shit out of me.”

Byron said, “Oh for Christ sake, Jack

just get on with it. I’m not going to kick anyone’s ass here. What’s up? What’s this all about, you’re the messenger, a messenger for whom?”

Jack said, “The girl! Maggie Janet and Marie?”

Byron said, “All of them?”

Jack said, “Yes. All three of them.”

Byron said, “OK, so tell me what the girls want.”

He now had a good idea and wondered if Maggie had set this all up. Then Jack began to tell him and explain what he and

Donnie and their wives had done over the past year. He then told Byron what Maggie had seen and done during the three times she had attended a sexual session with them. He made sure Byron knew Maggie had not had any sex. He told him his wife had not fucked anyone. But she had been topless twice so far and she touched Don and his cocks. Then Jack told Byron he had touched Maggie’s breasts too. He backed up as he told him the last part. Byron stood there and said, “And how long has Maggie been coming to these “sessions” Jack?”

Jack told him she had attended three, maybe four times over the last month now, but that she and her

friends had been talking about it for over three months. Then Byron asked, “So Jack, what do the girls want me to do? What does Maggie want me to do come over and fuck her friends while Maggie, Donnie and you watch? Or does she want to fuck one of you while the rest of us watch?”

Jack laughed for only a second. When he saw Byron’s face, he stopped immediately. Then Jack said, “Well ... No Byron ... Not exactly. We want you to give ... Ah...

Maggie ... Your ... Approval ... Approval to ... Allow her to fuck other men with big cocks.”

He backed up two steps this time. And watched Byron as he stood there looking at him, then at the house and then back to him again. Then Byron said, “Anything else Jack?”

Jack said, “Well the girls told me to tell you that they would gladly give themselves to you if you would agree to letting Maggie enjoy one session. Just one Byron. Look, I might as well tell you all of it right now. I was going to hold off telling you this until later on if you said no. But we all know how you feel about Marie. I mean we all agree she is a very beautiful young woman. Right? And we all know how you feel about her Byron. You like her a great deal. Well ... You see Byron ... Marie has agreed to ... To let you fuck her before and after Maggie has sex that night.”

Byron didn’t say anything for a long time. Then he said, “And which of you are going to fuck my wife,

Donnie or you, or both? Which one is first?”

Jack said, “Oh ... Oh ... It won’t be either of us Byron! It will be someone Maggie gets ... To ... To ... Pick.”

Byron said, “Pick? You mean, a stranger?”

He shook his head and then said, “ A complete stranger she chooses. She’ll get to interview a couple of the men we use. Then, if she is happy with one of them ... She’ll ... She picks him to fuck her. It’s the way we do it. We have a system you see and it works for us. It lets the women have a selection to pick from. It’s completely their decision on which man they want.”

Byron smiled a little and said, “Well, I need to think about this for a while Jack and discuss it with Maggie. It’s not every day I hear and am asked to allow my wife to fuck another man...”

Jack said, “Sure, I understand take all the time you want. It’s a hard decision for the husband. But I have to tell you Byron the sex afterwards with our wives has been better than ever before. You see, it seems to stimulate the ladies and they are so happy that we, their husbands have agreed or allowed them this special session they always want to reward us afterwards. And I know in my house the sex has increased 10 fold and has become much better. I mean Janet

agrees to try things she would never even wanted to talk about before. Donnie told me it’s the same in his house. Marie has become very sexual in his bed now and doesn’t just lay there in the missionary position now. Hell, Donnie told me and I saw her on top of this man in the last sessions we had. She has really become much more sexual in her acceptance of hat she will and won’t do. It seems neither Janet or Marie say no to anything we ask them to do now. You should see her young, beautiful naked body bouncing up and ... Down on the guy last Saturday. I swear ... My ... Cock ... Was...”

Jack saw Byron raise his hand for him to stop talking and he did. Byron said, “So what happens now?”

Jacks said, “You tell Maggie how you feel. You give her your approval to fuck another man. Then she gets to interview the men she thinks she might want to ... You know fuck.”

Jack was watching Byron and knew he wasn’t really happy with what he had heard. Jack finally said, “Look, Byron! It was hard for me too the first time.

Both Janet and I have agreed to let her try it once to fulfill her fantasy. If either of us didn’t like it, or was upset about it, or with what was going to happen, or what happened with her and the other man, then we would never bring it up again or do it again.”

Byron said, “but she gets to fuck someone else before you stop it right?”

He said, “well, she had to try it. I mean she did have to go all the way with it to make sure we both liked or didn’t like it.”

Then Byron sighed and turned to walk back to the house. Jack had to hurry to catch up with him. Jack said, “And that goes for you and Marie too when she has sex. If for some reason, if you or Maggie gets upset there’s a safe word. That is a word established before she starts and if one of you use it the entire thing stops after the first time. But she does get to have sex with the man one time. But Byron, you really should see this happen. I mean it’s the wildest thing you have ever experienced. I mean all three of these women are beautiful and built. Seeing them having sex will make your cock so damn hard you’ll fuck Maggie’s brains out afterwards.”

Again he took a step back away from Byron. Byron stopped and looked at Jack. Then Jack said, “And again, it’s only one time, if you don’t like it you never have to try it again. But I’m telling you the sight of the three of them being fucked by strangers will make you crazy. Trust me.”

Byron started walking again back towards the house as Jack finished saying, “So what do you think? I mean you could at least let her go and have the interviews, right? I mean what harm could that be, hell you can be there when she does it if you like and even ask your own questions.”

Byron didn’t say anything and when he got to the deck the three women were standing there on the deck with

Donnie. Maggie walked up to him and tried to wrap her arms around his stomach as she tried to kiss him. Byron took her arms and pushed them off of him and walked into the house. He picked up his sunglasses, car keys and wallet. Then he walked to the front door. Maggie followed asking, Byron ... Byron ... Byron! Where are you going? Byron! Where are you going? Byron, come back here! We can talk about this! BYRON!”

He didn’t answer her he just walked out. Maggie started to cry and yelled, “BYRON! Come back here! We need to talk about this. Damn you! Come back here ... Byron ... Come ... Back ... Here!”.”

Byron pulled out of the driveway and drove to where, he didn’t know. As he drove he was thinking about what he had been told. His wife had gotten her

friend’s husband to talk to him about letting Maggie be fucked by another man. And she wanted him to watch her do it! He didn’t know what to say or do at that moment. He did know if he hadn’t left there would have been a huge fight and someone would have been hurt, badly!

About two hours later he was sitting in a fast food place drinking a vanilla shake. He then called home on his cell phone. Maggie picked up after the first ring. She said, “Byron, is that you? Where are you baby?”

Byron said, “Shut up Maggie! Have they left yet?”

She said, “Yes, they left about an hour after you did. They wanted to wait until you came back so we could all talk about this. Oh

Byron we really do need to talk.”

He said, ‘yes. Yes we do, but just you and me not your entire fucking family and their puppet husbands.”

She was crying as she said, “Oh Please Byron come home. Where are you? Come home baby we need to really talk about this.”

Byron said, “They’re all gone right. OK, then I’ll be home and yes we really need to talk about all of this.”

He hung up and Maggie waited for him to arrive. She had no idea what he was going to do or say.

When Byron got home, he found Maggie sits on the sofa in her lounging pajamas. They were actually a pair of very short thigh high shorts with a halter-top that hung on her beautiful large breasts by thin silky straps. Her full breasts were very visible under the thin silky material; and the cleavage was deep and long. Maggie was without a doubt the best looking

and best built friend out of all of them. She had showered and put on fresh makeup and looked very lovely.

Byron stood there and looked at her. He could see she had taken great care to look good and she did. He came over and sat down as she said, “Oh Byron. I’m so sorry I didn’t know you would get so mad. I mean we did talk about our fantasies. I...”

He held up his hand and said, “Let me talk. I have been thinking about this for three solid hours. You know all this just might destroy our marriage.”

Byron saw the movement in her face as if shocked when he said that. He went on saying, ‘But you must want this very badly to chance it. I mean you had Jack set up to talk to me about it. You knew I most likely wouldn’t hit him

. But he did a good job and got everyone’s point across. It seems the two couples really want this to happen involve you and me. I mean Marie and Janet want you to try it right? And I know Jack and Donnie want to see you fucking someone. Hell Marie has offered herself to me if I let you fuck another man. You all know I think Marie is a small ball of pure sex. And that it was the best thing they could do to get me to go along with this. What do you think about that Maggie? Would you like to sit there and watch me fuck one of your best friends? Or would you prefer to just let me have her for the night while you are out being fucked. A sort of swapping of wives. I get Donnie’s wife and you get your special man. A man you get to pick from a group. I mean what the fuck is wrong with this picture?”

She said, “I don’t know. I don’t want our marriage to become in jeopardy because of this Byron. But

to very honest with you I really want to experience fucking someone with a big cock.”

She hesitated and then said, “At least on

ce Byron. That’s all you get Marie and I get a stranger, with or without us watching each other. That’s actually up to you whether or not you want to see it. I would feel more comfortable if you were there with me watching and maybe holding my hand. The group tells me it’s hot and I have seen it and I really do think you would love seeing it! I mean seeing all three of us fucking would be something else.”

Byron looked at her and said, “I don’t know if I can sit there and watch my wife fuck some other guy, a stranger or not, without going after him.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.