Maggie's Choice Will He or Won't He - Cover

Maggie's Choice Will He or Won't He

Copyright© 2020 by Jeri Connor

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Two friends cuckold their husbands. They want Maggie to join them. She has doubts. Janet tells her how much fun it is. Maggie attends a Party and watches her two friends in action. Decides she wants to cuckold her husband. Trying various was to convince him. He is reluctant. Does she get her wish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

Maggie was afraid to ask her husband directly about trying what her two friends were now doing. Cuckolding their husbands while they took lovers with big cocks. Maggie was so excited about trying it that when she watched her friends meet and fuck their new men, she would go home and almost raped her husband.

Now Byron loved the sex he was getting and wondered what the hell had gotten into his wife. He knew it had something to do with her

friends and so he followed her one night and saw for himself what Janet and Maggie was doing. He also knew a little about the plan the friends had cooked up to try and get him to let Maggie try cuckolding once.

Maggie was hoping to get her husband to relent and let her try the big cock of that man that both Marie and Janet had last night. She had talked to Byron for the first time last night just a little as they lay in their bed after a great session of sex. She had gone out of her way to make it one of the best fucks Byron had ever received. She knew he loved it from the throbbing she still had between her legs this morning.

Byron knew that both

friends as well as their husbands had volunteered to talk to him about Maggie. In reality, both husbands wanted a chance to fuck Maggie themselves.

What she didn’t know was Byron knew a little of it since he had witnessed her

friends fucking the strangers while Maggie and their husbands watched then getting screwed. Yes, Byron had seen what they did last night before Maggie got home and now he knew why she was so horny and so worked up. He loved the sex, and wanted more this morning.

After showering, he came down the stairs and saw his wife in the kitchen reading the paper and drinking coffee with her back to him. He came in quietly and ran his hands down over her shoulders and cupped both her marvelous breasts in his hands. He felt her jump with the touch and surprise. She looked up and let her head fall back and rest against his cock and hips as he stood behind her. Byron opened the top of Maggie’s lightweight robe and ran his hands under both breasts and lifted them. He could see her nipples begin to harden already as he rubbed them between his index fingers and thumbs. She said, “Mum Byron, that’s nice.”

She could feel his cock becoming harder as it pushed against the back of her head. She looked up into his eyes and smiled as Byron continued to work on her tits. As he looked down over her head he could see how hard the nipples were and he watched as she opened her legs to let some air in between her legs. If the truth were known she was burning up inside from both what she saw at Marie’s house last night as well as how Byron had fucked her last night too.

As he worked her breasts and nipples she turned her head and used her hands to open the slit in his boxer shorts. Pulling Byron’s hardening cock out of his shorts she began to suck it slowly and lovingly. Tasting it and smelling it, her lust this morning went higher. She looked up into her husband’s eyes as she sucked the purple cock head and he saw her smile. He bent down and ran his hands down her robe and opened it completely letting it fall away on both sides of her legs. She felt Byron moving his strong arms down between her open thighs and use both hands to play

with her pussy as she took more and more of his hard cock in her mouth.

As Byron cupped her wet hot pussy in his hand, he ran the other one up and down the inside of her thighs. She moaned as she felt his cock jump in her mouth. His balls were now almost touching her face. She had engulfed almost all of his 7 inches in and down her throat. Over and over again her warm tongue licked and flicked over the balls as she sucked and sucked his cock. Byron was almost delicious with pleasure.

Finally, he couldn’t take much more of the sucking and knew he wanted to empty his balls in her pussy not her mouth. Byron pulled away as Maggie tried to keep his cock in her mouth! He moaned and pulled back, leaving a line of pre-cum from her lips to the head of his cock. She said, “What’s wrong? Don’t you want me to make you cum Byron?”

He said, “Yes, yes, I do

Maggie, but I want you to make me cum in your body not your mouth!”

Byron knelt in front of her and opened her legs wider. She held them open for him as he began to lick her pussy now just like he knew she loved. Up and down the open slit Byron used his tongue to stimulate his wife more and more. Over and over again Byron buried his tongue deep into his wife’s cunt licking up her wetness and hearing her tell him how good his tongue felt. As her thighs fell over his shoulders now she began to rock her pussy on his face. He stopped and stood up. His cock was wet with pre-cum almost dripping out the head as it bobs up and down and looked longer to her than ever before. She said, “Oh God Byron

don’t stop now. I was almost there babe.”

He said, “Stand up.”

As she stood up the thigh high lightweight robe she had on fell to the floor leaving her completely nude. As she took his hand, their bodies came together and merged in the position of love. Maggie really did love Byron with all her heart. She was just wondering how another cock; a super big cock would feel inside her. That’s why she was so interested in the things her two

friends were doing.

As they kissed her body aching with anticipation and need now and she felt his hard cock going between her thighs as they held and kissed each other. She opened her thighs wider, allowing Byron’s hard cock to go under her pussy lips and rub her ass crack and cheeks. As they kissed and tongued each other, Maggie began to rub Byron’s cock between her legs sliding her pussy lips up and down on the hard shaft between her legs. They both moaned.

While Byron wasn’t actually inside her

cunt, fucking her, he was being dry fucked as she continued hump her cunt up and down his hard shaft. Maggie was so wet and so much in need now that she moaned loudly as the head of Byron’s cock came in contact and touched her vagina opening. Immediately she lifted up off the floor using her arms around Byron’s neck to pull her body up higher. She wiggled and pumped her body until the cock head was at the opening of her hole. “Oh God, yes, Byron! Oh God, baby! Fuck me! Fuck me now Oh yes deeper fuck me deeper! “ She almost cried out in her heated need to be fucked as Byron pushed all of his cock into her body. It felt unbelievably wild to be doing it in the kitchen with her wrapped around him and him holding her while his cock pumped into her.

Byron held Maggie around her lovely round ass and started to pump his cock all the way into her beautiful body a few times. As he held her thrust his cock into her, maybe a dozen or so times and then he pulled all the way out. Before she could do anything but moan he sat her down on the kitchen table. She said, “OH NO! Don’t stop Oh God Byron come on fuck me!”

He smiled as he heard her moans and

screams and he knew her sexual need was as high as she could go without cumming. He knew he was making her hot, horny and happy. She kissed him as he began pushing her back on the table and opened her thighs wider. As she rested on her elbows, she watched as Byron sat on a chair and buried his face between her legs. His mouth came in contact with her throbbing wet cunt and she screamed as he inserted his tongue as deep as he could into her tunnel. Licking and sucking he drove her higher and higher with her desire. She held his head with both hands as she lay all the way back on the table now. As she thrust her hips up to meet his face she cried out and began to orgasm. Her body shook and lifted up and she arched her back and pumped her ass and her body convulsed into a hard, long, wonderful climax.

With Byron’s hands under her ass, holding it up off the table he ate her pussy like never before. A second climax hit Maggie and she moaned like an animal as her body continued to fuck Byron’s face. Then a third climax took over right behind the second. She thrust her cunt up into Byron taking his mouth and tongue as deep into her vagina cavity as she could get it. Screaming like a slut in heat, she yelled, “FUCK ME OH GOD FUCK ME NOW BABY! NOW BYRON DO IT NOW!”

Byron stood up and pulled Maggie’s boy to the edge of the kitchen table. He lifted Maggie’s legs up so her feet were over his shoulders. He took his cock and told her, “Put me in baby! Put me in and let me give you what you need, what you want. You want my cock don’t you baby!”

Maggie grabbed Byron’s cock so fast and hard she hurt him. Then she pushed and shoved his cock into her body. Maggie went wild. She began to fuck Byron like never before. Again and again he felt her lift her body up off the table screaming for him to fuck her more, fuck her faster, and fuck her harder.

She was in such a sexual need and her lust was so great Byron wonder if he was going to last any time at all. He thrust into her and she climaxed almost right away on his cock fucking herself with it like some sex machine. Byron held her thighs up and let her go crazy. When she started to relax again Byron began to fuck her again. It went on and on and on until he felt that thrill building in his guts and his cock thicken and got even harder.

Maggie felt it too, and they both knew he was seconds away from cumming. She rotated her hips and thrust her ass up into him telling him she wanted his hot wet cum inside her. “Do it Byron. Fuck me and cum deep inside me Fill me my love”, Maggie whispered in a sexual deep voice.

Byron wrapped his arms around her lovely thighs and moves his hands up so he could take hold of her shoulders. Using this position for leverage he began to fuck his wife like he had done only a few times before. Ramming his cock in and out with faster and faster speed she cried out with each thrust as the air in her lungs hissed out. With each plunge of Byron’s hard cock she cried out with passion for her husband.

Then he thrust one last time and held his cock as deep into her as he could go. Bodies have

merged tightly together now, Maggie could feel his cock jumping and pumping his cum into her. She could feel the warm wet fluid coating her insides and begin to fill her. As Byron continued to pump his sperm and empty his balls she said, “Oh yes Byron! Fuck me! That’s it, give it to me! Oh Jesus Byron it feels so good baby! Oh God, yes! Byronddddddd!!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.