Maggie's Choice Will He or Won't He - Cover

Maggie's Choice Will He or Won't He

Copyright© 2020 by Jeri Connor

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two friends cuckold their husbands. They want Maggie to join them. She has doubts. Janet tells her how much fun it is. Maggie attends a Party and watches her two friends in action. Decides she wants to cuckold her husband. Trying various was to convince him. He is reluctant. Does she get her wish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

As we all assembled back in Janet’s bedroom after getting a drink and peeing. Janet told us she had some wonderful news to tell us all. She looked around the room and smiled at Marie and Don. She hugged Marie and then turned towards the group.

She said, “I know each of you has had an orgasm tonight and I would like to think it was because of Vick and me and the way he fucked me while you all watched.

No one said anything but we all knew that she was right. Jack had jerked off and shot his load watching his wife being fucked by the blonde man with the huge cock. Marie had sat

down on Don and rode him until they both had a climax. And I had masturbated myself until I had a good one too. I knew Janet had been fucked by Vick and they both had achieved the end result of cumming and having a climax. So yes, Janet was right, we had all had a nice orgasm thanks to Janet and Vick.

She looked around and smiled at her naked husband and then settled into Vick’s strong arms. As Vick played with her breasts and body, she said, “You all know I was going to let Vick have me again tonight while you all watched again. But now I have something wonderful to tell you all. It seems we have a new convert to our cuckolding tonight. Marie’s husband had been so loving that he has given her his approval to fuck Vick. And Marie now feels that she would like to do it. So if no one cares, I’m going to step aside and let Marie join Vick on the bed and learn how good it feels to have a lover with the size of Vick’s cock fuck her. It will be even more thrilling for Marie since her husband is staying right here and will be watching her. Now everyone pulls up a chair and be ready to see Marie get what I just got from Vick and now I get to watch him fuck someone too. Please everyone, take a seat and let’s watch Marie enjoy it. Don’t worry Jack, I’m going to sit on your lap and let you fuck me from behind while we watch Marie together. OK baby?”

Jack smiled at her and I looked at Don and he smiled at me. Then he said, “Why not sit with me Maggie and we can watch Marie together.”

I told him no and took Marie by the arm and walked her into the bathroom. I asked her what the hell she was doing and she told me she wanted to try it. I gave her my best argument and she told me to

butt out. That she had talked her husband into watching and now she was going to do it. She told me she was as horny as all hell. Now, seeing this lovely blonde hunk of a man with that big cock swinging between his legs and hearing Janet cry out with pleasure and rapture, she knew she had to try Vick. She pulled her arm out of my hand and walked back into the bedroom.

When she came back into the room she got up on the bed. Vick smiled at her and they moved to the bed and began making love. I watched as this stranger was laying

Marie back on the bed and spreading her legs wide for his pleasure. I looked over at Don and he was sitting right by the side of the bed. He had a front row seat. I looked at Janet and Jack and they were watching too, as Vick moved his mouth over Marie’s wet pussy and began to lick Don’s cum out of it. He didn’t seem to care at all that Marie hadn’t cleaned her body after fucking her husband during the time Janet was the main event

Soon he had Marie shaking and moaning as she exploded with her first oral orgasm. She looked at her husband and panted saying, Oh God Don his tongue is magic babe.”

She held Vick’s head and arched her back and thrust her pussy up into Vick’s face. Vick continues to eat

her pussy. “Thank you. Thank you so much darling for letting me” ooooohhhhh yes! Yes, Vick right there! Oh yes! Thank you, Donnie, for doing this! Oh God, Vick! YES! Oh shit he’s sucking my clit and licking my pussy! Oh Jesus! Yes! Oh Jesus! OH YESSSSSSS!!!!!”

Marie went off again like a rocket cumming and climaxing on Vick’s mouth, tongue and fingers which were all pleasing her. Vick just continued to hold her by her hips now as she began to come down from the second orgasms, and he continued to lick her pussy. Marie was now humping her pussy on his face like he was fucking her. I was so wet I could smell my own vaginal odor as I watched

Marie being eaten like a pro by this stranger. Then, as she squeezed her lovely, young shapely legs around Vick’s head. She held it with both hands and moaned out loud as she said, “OH! Oh! OHMYGOD! He is eating me so good. Oh God, Vick Oh God Donnie! I’m cumming again. Oh, it’s unbelievable Donnie! UN ... Believable! I love it!”

I watched her body reacting to this man’s stimulation again and again and I felt a stirring in my abdomen. I was getting worked up again, watching Vick work on her young beautiful body. I looked at Don and saw him rubbing her thigh as Vick sucked and licked his wife’s pussy. When I looked at Janet I saw her straddled over her husband’s body and riding him hard. Her head was thrown back and she was grunting, ‘Yes! Yes! Oh fuck yes, Jack! This is so good!”

Jack was watching Marie as Vick moved up her body and rubbed his big dick up and down Marie’s young tight wet pussy. Don said, “Do it Marie. Put him in baby! Put Vick’s cock in your pussy and fuck him like crazy baby! I want to see it!

Do it baby fuck him while I watch?!”

She looked at her husband and smiled as she reached her hand around and in between their two bodies taking Vick’s thick cock in his small hand. She moved her body centering it directly against the thick cock head of her lover. He shifted up on the bed moving in towards Marie and it looked like she had the air knocked out of her somewhat as Vick pushed his big cock against Marie’s pussy lips. Everyone could see them spread open more and more and finally the big cock head was half was in.

Marie grunted again as Vick pushed again and the big cock head slipped in. She sighed as she felt her lips open wider than they had ever been before. Don said, “That’s it baby! He’s in now take all of him. Do it baby! Take his big cock and fuck him hard!”

She lifted up and Vick pushed down and in a few more thrusts and pushes he was balls deep in her young body.

I sat there watching her pussy lips and tunnel wrapped around his thick shaft. As Marie lifted up Vick pulled some of his big dick out of her pussy. Marie moaned and I heard Don asked her how that big dick felt as Vick pushed it back into her body again balls deep?

Marie moaned and rolled her head towards her husband and said in a deep sexy husky voice, ‘Magic! Oh God

Donnie, it’s unreal! I never ... Never ... Ever felt ... Oh yes! Oh God ... I can’t talk! Oh Yes! Oh God, yes! Vick fucks me baby! Fuck me harder!”

Vick smiled at her and turned to her husband. He smiled at him too and said, “This is some sweet piece of ass Don. Thanks for offering your wife to me. You want to see her scream?”

Don shook his head yes as we all watched Vick begin to hammer Marie’s body with that big cock. In and out, in and out Vick moved faster and faster. Then he lifted Marie’s legs way over her head and pushed back into her again. She screamed as Vick buried his cock to the hilt and we all saw his big balls tighten and life as they begin to move up and down and I knew they were now pumping Vick’s cum into

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.