Maggie's Choice Will He or Won't He - Cover

Maggie's Choice Will He or Won't He

Copyright© 2020 by Jeri Connor

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two friends cuckold their husbands. They want Maggie to join them. She has doubts. Janet tells her how much fun it is. Maggie attends a Party and watches her two friends in action. Decides she wants to cuckold her husband. Trying various was to convince him. He is reluctant. Does she get her wish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

It was a Thursday night two weeks after Marie and I had met with Janet and she told us about her sexual adventure with another man. This man fucked her while her husband watched! She said she was going to do it again and would let us know in case we wanted to watch her do it.

When I got the call Janet said, “Maggie it’s Janet. I’m calling to let you know I’m going to do it again next Saturday night. That’s November 12 and if you are interested in coming over to watch it’s OK with us. In fact, I talked to Marie and she has already told me she and her husband are coming. Yes! Don is coming too! Isn’t that cool? I think Don might want to try this sex act too just like Jack. Look you can bring Byron along too if you would like and it would be Ok with him. I don’t want any trouble, so be sure Byron will be OK with it first. Did you talk to him about it? Or, did you chicken out?

I told her I hadn’t said a word to my husband about it because I still wanted to be married. She said, “Oh! Well, that really is too bad Maggie. Now, it’s going to start around 8 PM on

the 12th so please don’t be late cause no one will be available to answer the door once we start.”

She laughed at her own joke. Then she said, “Oh, and be ready for a shocker hon. I have invited a new guy, his name is Victor. He’s the big young blond guy I told you about who was one of the three men I narrowed down among those I interviewed. He’s beautiful Maggie you’ll love him.”

I listen

ed and couldn’t believe what she was telling me. Not only was Marie coming to see her get fucked, but she had convinced her to bring Donnie. It was like she was having a party. I was stunned, but there was a thrill going in and out of my loins and my clit throbbed which I couldn’t deny. I told her I would let her know. Deep down inside I knew I wanted to see her getting fucked, but I also wanted to see how her husband handled it.

I called Marie and we talked for a long while as she explained how she had gotten her husband to agree to come along and watch Janet fuck a stranger. She laughed when she told me that

Donnie would have rather watched me getting fucked. She said, “In fact Maggie Don has offered to fuck you while we all watch if you would like. He has the hots for you big time!”

She laughed and I chuckled and then said, “I don’t think Byron would like that very much Marie. But thank Don for the offer.”

I was kidding her back, but she was serious and I knew it. I knew Don liked me and in fact, Byron and I had a fight over it once. From then on I kept Don cool as he could get. He still liked to touch me whenever he could get away with it. Like when we saw each other on say Christmas, he would hug me and try and get me under the mistletoe. Once I had to move his hand from my ass before Byron saw him. That wouldn’t have been cool at all. Byron would have kicked his ass.

Now Janet had set up this damn sex orgy and Don and Marie would be there to watch her get screwed by some guy while her husband watched her do it. I called Janet and talked to her for a while and then told her I would be there just to make sure she didn’t influence

Marie. She laughed, but I was serious. I also told her that Byron wouldn’t be there, and to keep her mouth shut or I would be in big trouble with my husband.

She told me she wouldn’t say a word to Byron. She invited me over an hour early so that she and Jack could talk with me. She wanted her husband to talk with me about Byron and what his reaction would be if he knew about what Janet was doing.

I arrived about an hour early and Janet was in her room dressing. Well, she was

putting on another nightie that Jack had purchased for her and it left nothing to the imagination. This one was baby blue, but very sheer and she wasn’t wearing any panties. She was putting on makeup while Jack sat there watching her. As we chatted Jack finally said, “So you haven’t told Byron anything about Janet and I have you Maggie?”

I told him no and that I didn’t think Byron would react kindly to what they had been doing. He certainly wouldn’t want to participate or watch.”

Jack said, “Oh, don’t be so sure about that Maggie. He’s a man and I know he loves to watch women

fuck, especially beautiful ones like Janet and you. I bet that if he was asked the right way he might surprise you. How about if in talk with him?”

I said, “And he might surprise you by busting your nose and eyes with his fist. Byron would never allow me to have any type of sex with another man and I really don’t think he would be willing for me to be there watching it either.”

Jack smiled and said, “Well, that’s what Marie said about Don and he’ll be here tonight! Let me think about how I would tell Byron and then we’ll talk again. Maybe the four of us, Janet and me and Don and Marie could sit and talk with him on day say at a dinner you host. That is if you would like to try what Janet has and is going to doing again tonight, fuck some other man.”

I smiled and said, “Good luck Jack I’m sure not going to be there when you talk with him. You’ll be on your own

Byron!”

We talked for about 40 minutes about it and I had to agree it was an exciting idea. Having the choice of a man I picked and having him fuck me with my husband’s approval, but I really didn’t think Byron would go for it.

He laughed and then moved and stood behind his wife. She smiled in the mirror at him and I watched as he ran his hands down the front of her body cupping her breasts for a few seconds. As he pinched and pulled lovely on her red nipples, she slapped his hand and said, “Now, now Jack! You know the rules; no touching me until my date leaves tonight. Then, if you’re still up for it, I’ll give you some sugar. But until then no touching.”

She looked at me and said, “Jack really likes to be teased like this Maggie it’s part of our game. Right dear, don’t you like it when I won’t let you touch me before my lover leaves baby?”

He smiled and shook his head yes. He went over and sat on the bed again, watching his wife prep herself for the man coming to fuck her. I shook my head wondering why I was here. We talked some more and finally about 7:45 PM Marie and Don got there and came into the living room. I went out to meet them with Jack leaving Janet to finish.

Don walked towards me and tried to hold me, but I stopped him. I offered my hand and said, “Hi Marie. Hi

Donnie. Nice to see you again.”

Then I walked away, leaving Don there to watch my ass as I went into the kitchen. I knew he was looking at me, he always does. Marie came into the kitchen and asked about Byron. I told her I hadn’t talked to Byron about any of this and wanted to keep it that way at least for now. She told me no problem and as we were making drinks when the doorbell rang. Jack answered it and there stood whom I was sure was Victor!

He was a big man, very young, maybe 24 with

brown wavy hair and looked like a real weight lifter. I mean he was built like a football player, very muscular.

I whispered to Marie, “He looks like a

n Adonis Maggie! God, his body is magnificent!”

Janet told me how he would look. It was as natural as it could be. Jack stood next to Vick shaking his hand and introducing him to everyone in the room. Then he asked him if he wanted a drink, Vick declined. There was small talk made by everyone like we had all known each other for ages.

Then Janet came into the room dressed only in that nightie and everyone stopped talking and looked at her. She smiled and gave Vick a light kiss. He pulled her to him and kissed her back harder. I looked at Jack and he was smiling at them and then he looked at me and smiled again. Jack said, “Make yourselves comfortable, who wants a drink?”

It was like a strange dream not real. Here was Janet dressed in a nightie that everyone could see all of her assets and here was Jack, knowing the

strange man standing next to her with his arm around her in his living room was going to fuck her. And, everyone else knew it too. No one said anything or asked a question. Then everyone started talking. It was strange and very natural as any other type of party I have been too. Finally, Jack said, “So Are you ready Vick?”

He said, “Born ready.”

He looked at his wife and asked, “Janet, are you?”

She looked up into the

Vick’s eyes and smiled, saying, ‘Oh yes, Oh God, yes Jack I’m very ready.”

They both smiled at each other and merged together again kissing. Vick’s hands ran over Janet’s big breasts and then one hand went between her legs. We all stood there and watched him do it. Everyone could see Janet had no panties on and Vick’s hand was rubbing directly on Janet’s already wet pussy. As she kissed Vick and let him touch and stroke her body, I took the time to get a really good look at this

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.