Maggie's Choice Will He or Won't He - Cover

Maggie's Choice Will He or Won't He

Copyright© 2020 by Jeri Connor

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Two friends cuckold their husbands. They want Maggie to join them. She has doubts. Janet tells her how much fun it is. Maggie attends a Party and watches her two friends in action. Decides she wants to cuckold her husband. Trying various was to convince him. He is reluctant. Does she get her wish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

Ok, start from the beginning tell me everything. Don’t leave anything out

Maggie drew a deep breath said okay a few months ago Jack told Janet that he wanted to watch her fuck other men. At first Janet wasn’t too keen on the idea, but Jack was persistent. Finally, he convinced her and she did some research and discovered it turned on her also. So, after surfing the Internet they decided they were going to try it. That’s when Janet called Marie and I and we met for lunch. Janet was so excited and truth be told it excited both Marie and I. That’s when the idea first came to me. For the next couple of weeks, the thought of having Janet’s husband watching her fuck someone was exciting.

Two weeks later, Janet again met us for lunch and told us she was going to do it. She and Jack auditioned several men and she picked one. She described to us how she interviewed the man and really Byron I was dripping while she went on and told us how she had the men strip and measured the length of their cocks and then gave him and jobs until they came. She selected a guy by the name of Bill, who had an extremely long tongue. Janet said it was going to happen that Saturday.

On Monday we met again for lunch and Janet described her encounter with Bill. Byron I can’t describe how excited I was after listening to her story. And then she told us she was going to do it again with a different guy and she wanted us to witness. I think I told her I don’t think I’d be interested in watching her fuck. Marie remained uncommitted but I could tell that she was as excited as I was. Byron my pussy was dripping I was, so what I came home and I just had to fuck you and you know I did and the sex was great. Better than great, awesome. Janet gives the date and 12 November when her next episode was going to happen.

A few days later Marie called and told me that she and Donnie were going to go to Janet’s house on the 12th. I asked her how she convinced Donnie and she told me that she fucked his brains out and finally he agreed. Donnie figured it would be like watching live porn. Marie pleaded with me to come and watch Janet. She was practically begging me. I told her I really didn’t think this was a good idea. But the more I thought about it, I convinced myself that maybe I should go to see how Jack and Danny responded I just couldn’t understand why Jack would allow his wife to fuck somebody while he watched. After thinking about it, I decided that I should go and see for myself what this was all about.

So, on that Saturday I got there and watched Janet fuck a guy by the name of Vick. Byron it was so fucking hot. I watched Janet and I could see how much she enjoyed it. Feeling Vick’s big cock insider. And watched as Jack said in a chair jagging off. All of them were naked Janice, Jack, Marie and Donnie. I watched as Vick fucked Janet and then Marie sat on Donnie’s lap and began fucking. Jack asked me to take off my top and I did. Because everybody else was naked I did. And as I was watching I began to masturbate and I had an orgasm. And then to my amazement after Janet was done Marie said she was going to fuck Vick. I tried to talk her out of it, but she insisted. And yes, it was hot. While I was watching them fuck Jack was playing with my breasts and I let him. I had an enormous orgasm and just slumped in the chair. After Vick finished fucking Marie, he looked at me and asked if I wanted to be next. He was stroking his cock and I can’t lie, I really wanted to. Everybody was telling me to go ahead and let them fuck me. Vick said I fucked both your girlfriends now let me fuck you. I know you want it. I refused, telling them I wouldn’t cheat on you. I put my top on, went home and assaulted you.

On Monday we met for lunch in both Marie and Janet were telling me that I had to tell you what was going on and convince you to let me fuck these guys with big cocks. They told me that after their session on Saturday that sex with their husbands was the best that they’ve had in years. And then they told me the best way to convince you to try it was to please you in every way possible. They said fuck you and suck you as often as possible. And I can’t lie, yes, that’s what I did so that is how it started.

I attended a few more sessions. And then at one of them Roger was there and I was instantly attracted to him with his huge cock and blonde hair I knew that if you ever gave me permission, he would be the one I would choose. You have to remember that all this time both Janet and Marie were encouraging me to fuck one of the men. They wanted me to share in their experiences and I admit it was working. My resistance was being bombarded by not only my friends, but also within myself

Byron stops me and he said okay let me tell you something. I saw you the night you jerked off the guy with the big cock and when you jerked off Jack and Donnie and then licked your fingers. So, I knew what was going on. Maggie I was heartbroken. All he could think of was that our marriage would be over. I watched you stroking that guy’s cock and I honestly thought you were going to fuck him. I know you didn’t, but I know you were really close.

Jesus, Byron I didn’t know that. You saw me giving hand jobs that to those three. Oh God, I had no idea.

Well, Maggie I confess I was so turned on my cock was never harder. So, where does that leave us?

So, you admit you were turned on by it. You liked watching me play with their cocks and licking their, cum off my hands. Maggie smiled and said “yeah, then I’ll ask you, where does that leave us”?

But Maggie is that the whole story? I know last night that wasn’t the first time you fucked Roger. I heard him ask “if you wanted to feel it again”. So, I know that you cheated on me. What you have to say for yourself now. Maggie?

Maggie didn’t feel as confident as she did a few minutes ago. Byron I’m so sorry I think that Janet and Marie had set me up. I was over at Janet’s house while she was auditioning men for her and Marie’s session. We had checked out five guys and nothing but hand jobs were given. But the last guy was Roger. It didn’t dawn on me until later why Roger would audition, seeing how both Marie and Janet had fucked him. Well, all I can say is that I got carried away with built-in lust. It led me to sucking his cock and letting him fuck me. And yes, it was fucking great. So, there you have it. What are we going to go now?

Let me get this straight it all started with Jack and Janet. Marie and Donnie followed. Between the four of them, they wanted to get you and me involved in their games. The one stumbling block was me. With me in the way they couldn’t have you. This leads me to believe that Jack and Donnie just wanted to fuck you. I have to admit it makes sense. Their plan worked, both of them fucked you. I know that to help bring me along both Janet and Marie wanted to fuck me.

Well, Maggie is that what you want? You want all six of us to just be one big happy fucking group. The only problem is that your spoiled Maggie. The only thing that can satisfy you are oversized cocks.

I know where you stand Maggie. You’re an adult woman you know what you want. But it comes down to trust, okay. If we stay married and I give you permission to fuck others where does that leave me. You want me to fuck other women? What they call that an open marriage? You see Maggie the problem with that is that I don’t want anyone else but you. Not Marie, not Janet nor any other woman on this planet. Remember back when you told me that if I allowed you to fuck someone else it would only be once. How’s that working out Maggie?

That’s one option. Another, his divorce. We just go our separate ways. Now, I don’t want that. But the reality is that may be my only option.

The last option is that I give up, surrender, and participate fully in these fucking games.

So, there you have it, Maggie, what are your thoughts? What you want? You tell me Maggie where are we headed? The floor is yours let’s hear it.

Maggie sat there with tears forming in her eyes, she didn’t want a divorce she told Byron. I know I told just once and that would be it. Byron, come on, after witnessing me with Roger do you really believe that would be it. Before we met you sowed your wild oats, but I didn’t. You are the love of my life and I don’t want to lose you. But the physical part, it’s drawing me in. But for me the biggest turn on is for you to be there. It adds to the excitement being watched while I’m being fucked. I honestly don’t think I can stop now. Let’s give it a try. Let me fuck others with your permission on the condition you will always be with me. I would never fuck someone without you being present. You don’t have to fuck anyone else. I know I can keep you happy. Can you agree to that?

Maggie, you’re asking a hell of a lot from me. It just pains me to see another man use you like that. I know that I’ve had other women before we met, but not since then. When we took our marriage files you were the only one for me. If we try this it will be the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life. Not only do we have our self to consider what about the kids. What if they ever found out that we were involved in something like this? I don’t think we should make any rash judgments at this time. Let’s put it on ice; give it a few days and then we can make a more rational decision. Can you agree that for now?

Maggie got up from the table and walked over Byron and hugged him. Yes, darling, I think that that’s best we give it a few days and work it out. I guess at this point there’s no more to be said about the subject.

Maggie made breakfast and after they ate Byron had to go to work and take care of some business. Maggie cleaned up and called Janet to tell her what transpired between her and Byron. Maggie was all giddy because she thinks she convinced Byron to allow her to have sex with other men. Janet said she was happy for her, but that Jack wanted her to come over to the house because he felt he took advantage of her last night and he was sorry. Maggie told her that Jack didn’t take advantage of her, she knew what she was doing. Maggie said she was going to stay at home for a while and try and make things right with Byron. So, for the foreseeable future Byron is the only man in my life for now.

Over the next few days Byron and Maggie discussed what their future would hold. Byron told her that divorce was off the table. They would stay together and with limitations he would allow her to fulfill her fantasies. Above all, I have to be present went your with someone else. If you don’t follow that and stray, it’s over. They both agreed that once a month they would meet with the others and in Maggie could fuck whoever she wanted. Maggie told him that if he wanted to fuck Janet or Marie she wanted to watch. Byron told her that that was probably not going to happen. Maggie asked let me clarify this you’re telling me I can fuck anyone I want? Does that include Jack and Donnie? Of course, Roger too. Byron answered it’s up to you, it’s your life and I can’t stand in your way if you want fuck them.

The days that followed Maggie and Byron made love as if they were on their honeymoon. Maggie felt empowered and couldn’t wait to feel a large cock again.

Three friends talked daily about how happy they were for Maggie. Marie especially because she wanted to fuck Byron more than anything. Maggie knew this and she told Marie to go forth that she would like nothing more than to watch them fuck. As each day passed Maggie’s anticipation was building. Janet suggested that when their next party, Maggie should pick who should attend. Both Janet and Marie wanted Maggie to audition the man allowing her to choose. To add to their excitement, they didn’t want to know who she picked until the day arrived that night

Janet told her that she would contact the men and have them come over to Maggie’s house to be interviewed. Maggie said that would be fine, I just have to run it by Byron because he just has to be there. I’ll let you know what’s a good day okay.

Later that night after dinner and the kids went to bed Maggie told Byron we have to sit down and have a talk. Maggie proceeded to explain that she had been elected to pick the next stud for a party the following Saturday. She told Byron that he she would arrange to take a morning off so he could beat the man and be there for the interview. I just need to date so I can tell Janet went to send the men over.

Byron looked at her and said you want me to be here during the interviews. Well, I guess if we’re going to do this, it’s all part of the game. Thinking for a minute or two he told Maggie Wednesday morning would be good. I don’t have anything planned for that day. Let Janet know, okay. Now you got me hard, let’s go upstairs.

Wednesday morning after breakfast and the kids were off the school the first man arrived. Six men and all came to be interviewed. Byron at them all at the door and greeted them and introduce them to Maggie. Maggie then proceeded to have the men disrobe and proceeded to give each one a hand job noting how long it took them to cum. When they obtained erections, she would measure them. Byron stood by and watched this happen, it amazed him how analytical the process was. It seemed to him that Maggie took great pleasure in the interviews. Actually, watching her aroused him too. Maggie took their names and phone numbers telling them all that she would let them know the date and the time for the party.

After the last man left Byron asked Maggie, who she picked. Maggie decided on Bill, was the guy with the long tongue and a new guy named Frank, who had a very thick cock and took a long time to come. Byron laughed and he said yeah, they would have been my choices too. They went upstairs for a quick fuck Byron went back to work

Maggie was so excited because this would be the first get together with Byron’s full participation. She was hoping it will go well. Byron was still a wild card. She didn’t know how he was going to react. She was hoping for the best. As Saturday drew closer, she noticed Byron was getting anxious. She knew he was having mixed feelings. She was hoping for the best.

On Friday the three of us went to the salon having our nails done and getting waxed. Three completely bald pussies. Shopping came next. We purchased matching red nighties. Wet pussies for all around. Shoe shopping was next and red 4-inch stiletto heels

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.