Maggie's Choice Will He or Won't He - Cover

Maggie's Choice Will He or Won't He

Copyright© 2020 by Jeri Connor

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Two friends cuckold their husbands. They want Maggie to join them. She has doubts. Janet tells her how much fun it is. Maggie attends a Party and watches her two friends in action. Decides she wants to cuckold her husband. Trying various was to convince him. He is reluctant. Does she get her wish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

Byron was holding his head in his hands and began to cry out with both rage and sadness. His wife was lying under Roger and Roger was positioned his big cock head at the center of her pussy. As Roger pushed Byron saw his wife’s vagina stretch and begin to open, accommodating Roger’s huge cock head. As Maggie moaned, she looked towards her husband and say, “Oh God it’s huge! Thank you so much Byron. I can’t begin to explain how good this feels. His cock is so deep inside me. Thank you. Thank you”

It was then that she heard a Byron scream with his frustration and pure rage and she took a second to understand what had happened. Roger looked towards Byron too, and it seemed that the entire room and everyone in it were moving in super slow motion now. Maggie began to scream when she saw the fury and rage in her husband’s face. She had never seen him look as he did now. Her mouth opened and a loud-pitched sound began to come from it as Byron stood and stepped towards the bed.

Suddenly he stopped. He was filled with emotion, he had trouble sorting out what he felt. He sat back down. He hung his head and announced. Fuck it go head Maggie, fuck him. Hell, just fuck whoever you want. Go ahead and enjoy yourself. I’m going to leave now. We will sort this out at home. Bye. With tears in his eyes, he stood up and walked out of the room. As he walked down the stairs, he heard Jack telling Maggie, this is so fucking good. We’re all going to fuck you tonight. Byron just quickens his pace and drove home.

Roger’s cock was still deep inside Maggie’s pussy and he asked her if she wanted to continue. Maggie told “yes, oh god yes, just fuck me some more, I want your cum. Fill me up.”

Roger smiled and began a long slow fuck. While Roger was fucking Maggie, Janet laid down next to her and whispered in her ear, “Maggie, you know both Jack and Donnie are going to fuck you don’t you.” Maggie just moaned and breathlessly said I know I want them to I want Stan to fuck me too. Janet this is so wonderful I’ve never been happier in my life. And the best thing of all is Byron gave me permission to fuck whoever I wanted. So with that being said I’ll let all of them fuck me.

Both Jack and Donnie were grinning ear to ear knowing that finally they were going to fuck Maggie. After Roger came, cum poured out of Maggie’s pussy. While she laid on the bed with her legs spread wide stand knelt down between her legs and taking his cock in his hand, he rubbed it up and down her slit. Maggie looked up into his eyes and tell them fuck me, fuck me, I need it so bad. Stan could wait no longer and thrust his cock as far inside her cunt as it would go. Maggie screamed with pleasure and uncontrollably in a massive orgasm.

Stan fuck Maggie mercilessly for a good 10 minutes before filling her cunt with his, cum. Maggie and multiple orgasms. When Stan finally drew his cock from her cunt a large puddle formed between her legs.

Janet and Marie were so happy for their friend and he enjoyed watching Maggie get fucked. They both knew they wanted to fuck some more so after recovering Marie led Roger to the bed and she laid down next to Maggie as Roger began to fuck her. Maggie just smiled contently Janet followed suit what Roger and began fucking him while Maggie laid between her two friends.

Jack saw his chance and he knelt between Maggie’s legs and positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy. Maggie opened her eyes and saw that it was Jack as he started to fuck her, she moaned but it was nothing compared to Roger or Stan. She just laid there while Jack pounded her relentlessly. It only took a few minutes and Jack released his sperm into her well fucked cunt.

Donnie was patiently waiting his turn to fuck the magnificent Maggie. When Jack finished Donnie quickly took his place filling Maggie’s pussy with his cock again, it only took a few minutes for him to blow his load. While both Jack and Danny had fucked her it wasn’t enjoyable. She just laid there and let them use her body. She was exhausted and she closed her eyes and thought of Byron.

She knew when she got home, she and Byron were going to have a very, very serious talk, she wasn’t looking forward to it but she knew it was inevitable.

Roger and Stan dressed and left, leaving the five friends alone. The room became silent and Jack asked Maggie if she wanted to fuck some more. Maggie replied no I’m not up to it my pussy sore and I’m exhausted, I have to go home and sort things out Byron. She got off the bed and her legs were unsteady and she headed for the shower. After showering, she put on her dress and asked if one of them would drive her home. It was almost 2AM she had been fucking for almost 5 hours. Donnie volunteered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.