Maggie's Choice Will He or Won't He - Cover

Maggie's Choice Will He or Won't He

Copyright© 2020 by Jeri Connor

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two friends cuckold their husbands. They want Maggie to join them. She has doubts. Janet tells her how much fun it is. Maggie attends a Party and watches her two friends in action. Decides she wants to cuckold her husband. Trying various was to convince him. He is reluctant. Does she get her wish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

Maggie wait until I tell you what happened last night! My BFF almost yelled into the phone at me.

It was Janet and while I was happy to talk to her since she is my BFF, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to hear any more about what she had been doing lately involving her new sexual adventures.

You see, it seems Janet was now completely taken over by the idea of her husband’s that involved sharing her with other men. It was all she talked about and wanted now. Her husband loved the idea of watching her as she screwed another man. He actually wanted her to do it.

This idea got even stranger she told me earlier this month that if that went well, she was thinking about threesome. Last night was the big event. It will be the first cuckold event for her husband and they were going to do it in her own bed. She had picked the man and she was actually going to have sex with him while her husband sat in a chair in the bedroom and watch them fuck.

While I didn’t want to hear her tell me all the sexual details I was wondering if she really went through with it. Did my BFF make her husband a cuckold last night? Did she fuck another man while her husband watched? I was going to find out.

But, let me back up a little since this did involve my husband and me before it was all over. I have two BFFs, Marie, who was 24 and married to Don. Janet, who is 28 and married to Jack. I’m the oldest at 33 but I guess my life has been better or at least easier than both of them since everyone tells me I look the youngest of all three of us.

Janet, who is calling me had been married six years to a guy named Jack and we all were wondering about him. He was in my opinion sort of funny. No, not that type funny, but just funny as in “strange”. I guess that’s the word I’m looking for. Oh, he’s nice enough, but just weird. They have three kids and seem to be happy. They did smoke pot a lot when the kids aren’t around. Janet is a stay at home mom while Jack is an electrical engineer. He has a well, paying job. They live in a large house with a huge master bedroom.

The youngest, Marie is married to a man named Don and they have one child. Marie, like Janet and me are stay at home mom. Don at a bank, with a healthy income. They seem to be happy.

Me, I have two kids and I’m very happy being a stay at home mom. Byron my husband owns a construction company which allows us to live a comfortable. I enjoy our lives very much. We enjoy a few family vacations.

Anyway, enough about background and information. About six months ago, Janet told me about a story on the Internet that her husband had bookmarked. She told me he left the PC turned on one night after smoking some weed and went to bed. After she was sure he was asleep, she wondered what he was reading for so long and looked. What she read made her laugh, but also made her wonder what Jack really wanted out of their sex life.

The story was about a man who used other men to fuck his wife it was what they called a cuckold story. The story told about the sex and how the husband watched as the other man fucked his wife. There were many men and they were all different and chosen by the wife with the husband’s blessing. These men were handpicked by the wife and according to the story the sex was unbelievable. What was amazing to Janet as she read the story was how the husband allowed it. In fact, he supported it and wanted it! She wondered if her husband Jack was thinking about this and wanted this type of sex. Was he going to ask her to do it?

As Janet continued reading, she realized it turned her on and apparently it did the same thing to her husband. In the story, the idea of the woman being fucked like a common whore drove her husband crazy with lust. As Janet looked at the history section, she saw that her husband was reading all of these types of stories. Apparently, he liked them very much.

Janet told me she found out later that Jack absolutely love the idea of seeing her being “plugged” as she calls it by other men. But reading this first story started her off. She told me she couldn’t believe that Jack was reading this shit. But as she looked more and more on the site, she read a few more stories and they made her extremely excited about trying it. She went to bed that night with a bunch of questions for her husband in the morning when he was sober and more coherent.

The next day after the kids were out of the house, she researched the sexual act of cuckolding in general. Seems there are a lot of sites that refer to it. She read all she could and then confronted her husband about it when he came home from work.

He was embarrassed, but finally, after she pushed and pushed, he broke down and told her everything. He asked her if she wanted to try it once and she was speechless.

That was actually the first time she called me about it. She told me the entire story and asked me what she should do? I didn’t know what to tell her so we decided to meet for lunch, I paid and we talked for two hours. When we were done, I told her I really felt that was a bad idea. But what she told me made me interested in this type of sex. I looked it up the site on the internet. I wondered, what if it was a sort of joke. I soon found out it wasn’t. In fact, the more I read, the more I wanted to read. It stirred my sexual fantasies.

I was shocked about what some men wanted in their sex life. Some of these men were nothing more than slaves, sissies, or wimps who couldn’t tell their wives no. They were no more than slaves to their wives and did some strange stuff and some did things to the point I didn’t believe it.

And then there were other men just wanted to watch their wives get fucked in all their holes it was the sight of them having orgasms with other men that seem to drive them wild. They went nuts afterwards fucking their wives after the first man finished cumming in their cunts. Still others participated in a three-way sexual orgies with other men or sometimes more than one. But this wasn’t a joke there were marriages out there that live this way of life.

I knew my husband would throw my ass out if I did this sort of thing, but even so the stories were very erotic and I was quite wet and horny when I left the PC that night and went to bed. My husband was awoken that night and a few more after that one with me sucking his cock and getting it hard and then have a long slow fuck to satisfy my hunger.

As Janet and Jack moved closer and closer to actually doing this type sexual act, she told me all about it, step-by-step. Jack even talk to me about it once in their house when we were all over together, just three of us.

Janet also told Marie and she called me right away and told me Janet was nuts. We talked about it and Marie couldn’t believe, I was actually reading stories about it too. She couldn’t believe that they excited me so much. I told her to read one and gave her the web address. That’s how all three of us got to know about cuckolding and what Janet was doing, or going to do.

Janet called and told us she needed to talk. The three of us met for lunch again and talked about it for a long time. What I couldn’t understand was what the husband got out of the arrangement. I mean the wife gets the best of both worlds. She stays married to her husband while she is allowed to take lovers to her home or hotel or even to another man’s house and have sex with them. She can have sex with many men while her husband stays true to her. He gives her permission and he is okay with her fucking other men. In fact, he asked her to do it. I couldn’t imagine what the husband got out of this except watching the action and jerking off. The three of us laughed when we were all thinking about Jack sitting there jerking off while Janet screamed and screamed as she was being fucked royally by a guy with a big cock.

Janet smiled and said,” and who am I to fight what my husband wants me to do. If that’s what he really wants, so be it! I’ll sacrifice for him because I love him!” She laughed out loud about that comment.

She told us they hadn’t actually done it yet. They were at the point of interviewing and picking out one of three men. They were now talking and trying to decide which one they would pick first to participate in their fantasy her fucking another man her while Jack watched.

Marie and I couldn’t believe she was actually going to do it as we ate lunch and talked. As we did so, I could feel my thighs squeezing my pussy tight and I was wet again. It excited me. I wasn’t sure why or that I actually wanted to try it, but the idea was exhilarating to think about.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.