Baby by Bro - Cover

Baby by Bro

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A wife starts her family in a very untraditional way. That's only one part of a marriage that is anything but ordinary. It grows into a "family" of friends and lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including BiSexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Nudism   .

Betsy always looked forward to Tuesdays and Thursdays after work. On her way home she’d stop by Brian’s place and get her pussy well pleasured, filled with at least two copious loads of sperm-rich cum. His ample and uncircumcised cock was a complete delight, rubbing places her husband couldn’t.

Billy, her husband, didn’t mind either since she was always expecting some of his clipped dick to put her to sleep. Her still sloppy cunt got him off big time too. Other days she’d often do naked teasing for her spouse, spreading her legs after some fooling around, keeping both of them happy.

She’d not been on birth control since the wedding a few years earlier but didn’t expect a pregnancy to result from the spousal shaft stuffing she so much enjoyed. She was three years older than her husband and decided, in her late twenties, that having a baby was important.

Fucking, or ‘making love’ if she especially liked the owner of the cock, was a great joy which she’d started as a babysitter for a divorced father who gave her good lessons with a skilled shaft. When her half-brother Billy turned sixteen he got taught how to please her and had the opportunity quite frequently since they lived in the same house. They had the same mother but different fathers due to their mother’s two marriages.

It so happened that one weekend she’d been disappointed by a date and came home still horny. Billy wandered out of the bathroom stark naked after showering and didn’t expect anyone to be home. She took one look at the dangling dick, quite nice even only partially inflated, and decided her cunt was going to get what it wanted. She was stripped by the time she followed him into his bedroom and his pecker perked up immediately. It was fun teaching him how to stuff a snatch and treat her tits with pleasure. From then on he rarely got horny and she wasn’t concerned if she didn’t get a hot date for a while.

When he went off to college she was missing him a lot. Her body felt deprived of its special pleasure-pal no matter how many studs she was dating so she came up with an idea.

“Mom, I’ve decided I want to go to college too. There is a program I like where Billy goes and we could share a place to save money. I’d like to start next semester.” Mom thought that would be a good idea and got her husband to chip in some dollars.

Needless to say only one bed got used although they had to work out a plan to share it gracefully when either had a hot date. The other might have to bunk on the front room couch until the date left but it was guaranteed that the bed would be the scene of supplemental sex. It was pretty stimulating to hear your partner going at it with someone else and you’d be ready to get some too. There might be some conversation as the shaft slid in and out of the slippery slot, “Sounded like he rang your chimes. What was he good at?” or “Her tits looked like a lot of fun. Could she suck good?”

They both graduated together and decided to not return to their hometown so got busy looking for jobs in the same city. It happened and they found a nice apartment to share. Betsy had another idea though.

“Our taxes would be better if we were married.” she proposed.

“But we’re related!”

She smiled. “Our last names are different because our mother’s was on the birth certificates. I bet we could pull it off.”

It worked and a quick civil ceremony was soon arranged. All their coworkers and friends knew them as a married couple. Betsy, accustomed to fucking around, wasn’t going to change that. She just had to be quite discreet. Billy worked long hours in a salaried job and her pussy was all he needed.

Now we come to the beginning of this tale. She got to thinking about a family. It so happened that Billy had a half-brother from his father’s fooling around. Brian was found in their town and they had gotten together with him a few times. Billy and Betsy both noticed how he ogled her and that gave her an idea.

One afternoon, while Billy’s slowly shrinking cock was still buried on her pussy, Betsy verbalized her thoughts. “You know I want a baby but you shouldn’t father it. How about you get a vasectomy so you don’t need condoms when I go off birth control. If it helps your feelings, you have undoubtedly fertilized me many times but the IUD kept it from developing. I bet I could seduce Brian with little trouble and the baby would have some of your genes that way.”

Billy stopped sliding in his cum as he often did to refill for another round. “That’s an interesting idea. It’s not like you are a pure-hearted wife, after all. That is a neat idea of how to get my genes in our child though. Tell you what, let’s have him over this weekend and I’ll act like I drank too much and fall asleep so you can seduce him. I haven’t had fresh seconds for a while and it will be hot to go over it after he leaves.” He was hard again with the thought and she humped hard too.

It worked and Betsy seduced Brian on the main room carpet right in front of the “dozing” Billy. He’d rarely seen her getting laid and had to struggle to hold still even though his erection was uncomfortably placed in his pants. As soon as the hot wife showed Brian to the door in her naked glory she attacked her husband.

“Fuck me honey! Damn I liked putting on a show for you! His big shaft sure spurted a lot in me which I know you can feel. It’s been quite a while since I had two men so close together. Before we got married I would sometimes go on a double-date. That meant it was me with two guys. They would take turns fucking me and I loved it. Even still wanted you when I got home.” Billy shot his load and rolled off her but kept his mouth near her stand-up nipples which he liked to suck and nibble on. She always liked that!

Brian was never told that Billy knew and just enjoyed Betsy’s body every chance he got. She loved the way his foreskin stimulated her sensitive pussy spots and wasn’t too disappointed when pregnancy didn’t immediately occur. She did get some ideas though after finding out that Brian had a weekend sex buddy.

“Brian, my husband is pretty open minded like me. I’d tell him about us if I could introduce him to your friend. Would she like to get some new cock? I think Billy could use some variety.”

“Wow! I’ll ask her. She’s pretty horny and adventuresome so it ought to be interesting. I know she’s fucking some other guy so I’m optimistic.”

Two weekends later there were two naked couples at Billy and Betsy’s place enjoying some grilled steaks and corn on the cob. Babs’ tits and other curves weren’t as voluptuous as Betsy’s but her furry Y was certainly interesting. She grinned a lot and pussy juice could be seen trickling down her thighs. The hosts wondered if Brian had prelubed her for the fun in the future. The guys were certainly having their interest indicators pointing to the sky.

The beer had flowed freely and when Billy had to make room for more, Betsy giggled as she asked Babs to go with him and help him get it out of the firm hose. When they got back Betsy was sitting on Brian’s saddle horn as he laid back on a lounger. Babs got on all fours and got even more acquainted with the pecker she’d just met in hand. In that position she could let her tongue explore where the cock she was quite used to was buried in the hostess’ accommodating receptacle. The next twenty minutes were filled with moving and moaning and then the couples switched back for dessert.

When the mouths were done treating they fucked the new partner again. The rest of the night was filled with thumps and moans and groans. In the morning the guests had to leave with Babs saying she had an appointment later. Brian confided it was probably another stud. He’d gotten all he could handle for a while and said he’d bang her the next day anyway.

Of course, that now meant that days starting with “T” were two-cock ones for Betsy with full disclosure and Billy bounced on Babs every Wednesday as well as many weekends, sharing her with his brother.

It had been four months and Betsy was still not pregnant. She didn’t mind in some ways but was getting frustrated in others. “Honey, I thought I’d be caught by now. Maybe I’m not getting seeded on my fertile days. What can I do?”

Billy thought a bit. “Maybe you have to get his sperm every day.”

She mulled that for a day and responded. “I’d get it maybe twice a day if I lived with him till I got knocked up. Also, I wonder if your cum is killing off his sperms too. That would prevent that if it is happening. But you’d get blue balls and that’s not nice.”

“Maybe Babs would see me more often,” Billy responded.

Betsy grinned, “She’s a horny one and would miss Brian’s dick if I kept it drained.”

So it went and the next Wednesday when Babs was mounted and bouncing on Billy’s bone she had something to say. “Brian explained what was going on with him and Betsy. That is awfully loving of you and I’ll be glad to be your more frequent partner.” As they rested after cumming it was obvious she wanted another round but had more to say. “Billy, I’m an only child and have wondered what it would be like to live with a guy. I’ve never found one I’d make a commitment like that with, but this is a temporary opportunity that could help you out. Are you interested?” He nodded and got busy unloading his prostate again.

It was a challenge for both of them to be living with a new person but any tensions that built during the day got joyously relieved at bedtime and occasionally before too. Babs liked to talk so Billy got to hear what she was learning. It was a good insight into female psychology and helped him understand a bit more of his wife as a side effect.

Then it hit. Babs was crying one day as they got together. “What’s the matter, sweetie? Billy had to ask.

“I’m pregnant! Damn birth control failed,” she wailed.

“Do you know why? It can’t be me.”

“I’ve had a cervical cap. Your big dick might have pushed it off. It does bump against my cervix quite often.”

“So who is responsible?”

“There is this guy I work with who seemed interesting since he is from India. His sex is different so I’ve been doing him a few times a week. But I’m not ready to be a mom and certainly not with a foreign child. What can I do?”

“Well, I can’t think of anything but abortion. Can you handle that?”

“I’m not sure. I’ll let you know after I think on it overnight. Just snuggle with me tonight.” She did give Billy a blowjob to help him get to sleep.

She seemed together the next morning but kept her thighs tight. Her comment was, “I know we need to go out of state to do this deed so I’ll put in for some time off. Here are some dates if you can go with me.”

It was arranged and the drive was devoid of much conversation. The first clinic visit was to check her health and do counselling. Two days later she got unpregnant. The drive back was equally quiet. Billy did understand that this was a somewhat traumatic experience and gave her all the support he knew how.

She banged him mercilessly as they resumed their life until Betsy happily announced that she was with child and was moving back with her husband. Babs got an IUD this time, anticipating Brian’s eagerness to dip his dick in her hairy pussy again. She couldn’t reveal how much she loved Billy for all his help but knew she’d have to be satisfied with the part-time loving they would share. Her screwing was going to be much more selective from now on.

Partly because she could spend more time with Billy, Babs befriended the expectant mother. An unexpected benefit was that Betsy’s lust varied widely as she went through the stages of gestation and she even thanked her friend for “helping out” her husband since she didn’t want him to be deprived. Brian didn’t realize that his pecker got drained as a substitute for the one Babs really wanted.

Finally the fetus wanted out and Betsy now had a new demand on her time and attention, plus a pussy that had to recover from a lot of stretching. Billy was grateful for the special attentions that Babs bestowed on both of them and didn’t notice that Brian was getting much less opportunity for bone burial. Babs had no commitment to him though, so he couldn’t complain.

Betsy sensed the growing affection between her husband and Babs so she slowly migrated their copulation to her bed. She’d had some bisexual thoughts so here was a chance.

“Babs,” she said one evening as Billy was being mounted next to her in the marital bed, “have you ever tasted mother’s milk? Try it.” She moaned as her friend suckled on one tit as the little boy sucked on the other. Her hand reached for and grasped a suspended breast which caused Babs to shiver on Billy’s embedded cock. That was the start of some much-enjoyed threesomes.

Well before Betsy’s pussy was cleared for dick-dipping, it was being tasted by both her husband and her friend and her mouth sought Babs’ pleasure spots. A trim of the crotch bush made all of the oral pleasure a lot more fun too.

Brian often stopped by to see what he had planted and struggled with hiding that fact. He was horny and hoped Betsy would welcome his unclipped organ when she could open her pleasure spot to male visitors. He didn’t know about Babs’ new involvement, just that she rarely banged him nowadays.

Finally, Betsy could fuck again. The gynecologist had reinstalled her IUD so she was ready for anyone. The last few weeks of her recovery had grown her horns so as soon as Billy got her pussy in condition again, Brian’s built up lust got released frequently as she recalled how much action they’d had getting her motherhood started. Before, she’d enjoyed his pleasures which were primarily physical. Now, there were emotional overlays that made the plunging of his pecker and the spraying of his sperm on her womb more profound than what her husband did, not that she didn’t like Billy’s bone. This was a new layer of sex that she hadn’t expected.

That’s how things went for almost six months after the baby’s birth. Then one day Billy called a group meeting after work. “I’ve got a big announcement to make,” he started with. “I was offered a big promotion today but I must respond by tomorrow or lose the opportunity. I’m telling you because it is in a town a couple of hours drive from here so I’d have to move.” There was a hubbub from his audience.

Betsy spoke up first, “I just got a promotion at my work to something I really like. I’d hate to look for a new job.”

Brian spoke next, “I don’t want to leave the town I have always lived in but I know this is important to you.”

Babs was last, “I can probably get another food service job anywhere and I have no attachment here besides you guys.”

After a brief silence, Betsy said, “Looks like maybe Babs goes with Billy and I stay here with Brian. We can certainly go visit. It isn’t too far to do that easily enough. Let’s sleep on it and get together at breakfast.” Everyone nodded.

The sleep that night was restless for all and all were apprehensive about the morning for different reasons. Well, almost all. Babs was hoping that Betsy’s idea would come true since she had realized now much she cared for Billy. She wanted him all the time and wouldn’t miss opening her twat for anyone else.

Well, that’s how it played out and Babs gave notice where she rented. Billy’s company did give him some time to arrange the move so Babs went with him to look for a place to live. They found a nice townhouse to rent within walking distance of an area flush with nicer restaurants where Babs was likely to find work. A U-Haul was filled and they went off for a new life. Brian moved in with Betsy and the baby the next day.

It was three weeks before things were settled enough for some visiting. Babs was working on the weekend so Betsy and Brian made the first journey. It went unspoken that the couples would swap back at bedtime. Dinner was at the restaurant where Babs was working and Billy treated to some very good Cajun food. Babs didn’t get home until near midnight and joined in the tipsy conversation going on by then.

Later, as she lay next to the lightly snoring Brian, her middle finger rubbed some fresh cum up from her vagina onto her clit and she gave herself another climax. It had felt good to have his familiar foreskin tingling her twat but she was mulling on feelings she hadn’t had when she just dated guys for fucking. Living with Billy was deepening the connection between them and it added a depth to all their interactions, even screwing. Sure, she’d known and spread for Brian longer, but it wasn’t the same. And then there was a hint of jealousy when she saw Betsy go to the bedroom with Billy.

Billy was surprised when, the next afternoon as Brian and Betsy went shopping at a store that wasn’t where they lived, Babs knelt down in front of him, unzipped his jeans and began sucking his soft dick. Soon she was mounted on him on the living room floor, insisting he suck her firm tits as she got his load shot on her womb. She ignored his questions, just saying thanks and got ready for work.

That evening Brian was engrossed in a ball game on TV so Betsy took the baby and Billy to the bedroom. She lay on her side and nursed the little one while exposing her pussy in invitation. She moaned as a male mouth sucked on each nipple while her cunt sucked on her husband’s rigid rod. “Honey, I miss this even though Brian does a good and frequent job of keeping my body happy. He is a good dad too so I’m not complaining about the situation. I just want to see you fairly often.”

Billy gave an extra hard grind of pubes on pubes, “I think you want more than ‘seeing’ me!” She poked him in the ribs but didn’t deny it. Then he pounded her hard until they both got off. He noticed tears starting in her eyes as he pulled out.

Billy was putting in long hours at this new job so he didn’t mind when Babs found some friends. He heard about a woman that she worked with and her husband that would do a few things together. One night after Babs got home and was relieving her work tensions with the therapeutic effects of Billy’s big bone, she made a remark. “I’d like you to meet my friends. Can they come over tomorrow for dinner since we won’t be working?” Of course, Billy agreed.

Rosita and Raul were a Hispanic couple about their age. Rosita had worked at the restaurant for a year longer than Babs and Raul was a construction laborer. Both were American born and had excellent English while also speaking Spanish. They had been married since both were seventeen but had no children. He was short and muscularly stocky from his work while she had a full bosom and slim hips. They were both outgoing but polite.

Billy grilled some chicken while Babs made potato salad and green beans. It was nice out so they ate at the table in the building’s back yard. Raul had brought some Mexican beer which was generously drunk. It went well.

The Hispanic couple had few friends but that built quickly with Babs and Billy so they got together at least once a week, usually on week nights because of the women’s work schedule. They took turns at each other’s residences but occasionally it was out to eat.

A few months into this they were at a restaurant that had a live band and a dance floor. As Billy too Rosita out for a slow dance she plastered herself up against him. The pressure of her big tits on his chest got a male reaction and he tried to pull his swelling crotch back from her pelvis. She pulled him closer and made some extra motions down there, clearly not offended. Her head snuggled against his neck. That was repeated as they clung together for three songs.

Babs insisted on dancing with him next. “You were enjoying her, weren’t you? Be honest. I was having similar pleasures with Raul. We’ll talk later.”

There were some very warm hugs as the couples parted later and Billy got pounced on immediately when they got home. As she rode him, Babs had her eyes closed and moaned, “He feels real interesting. I’ve fucked a lot of white dicks and even a black one, but never a brown bone. It seems to be short and thick like the rest of him and might stretch me real nicely.”

Billy pushed back, “Rosita sure liked rubbing on me. I wonder if they fuck around for fun.”

“She told me they were virgins on their wedding night and have never fooled around but are getting interested in exploring. They really like us and have talked about swapping. I let her know we just might, but I hadn’t talked with you about it. What do you think?”

Billy shot his wad deep in his hottie and then replied, “I’ve never had a brown-skin either. She’s got a body that turns me on so I’d probably enjoy teaching her some sex tricks. What do you think?”

Babs clutched his shrinking shaft with her cunt and replied, “You know me! I’ve always liked variety and that’s not changed even though you are so special, especially when its clearly just for fun. I’d even like to watch you banging her since I’ve never seen one of my lovers in action to get an idea how it looks when he is nailing me.”

Billy swelled up again and began pumping as he followed up, “Yeah, it’s hot to see your partner doing it. Always got me hot to be ready to push in when the other dick pulled out. Would make Betsy squeal the few times we arranged it. Me and the other guy would recover quickly as we watched so she stayed full of erection for quite a while and had one orgasm after another.”

Babs shuddered, “Oooo! I want that!” She’d work it out with Rosita.

The foursome decided to go away for a weekend and found a beachside hotel to book a double-queen room in. Babs bought a thong bikini and suggested to Rosita she do the same. They could parade on the beach and tease other men when they weren’t naked with their own.

Sexual tension began building as they checked into the room and saw the two beds that would be their playgrounds. The men went out on the balcony as the women changed into their new bikinis and headed down to the beach although Rosita was acting pretty shy, being unaccustomed to showing off her body. The guys changed and followed.

Hanging back as they followed, it was fun to see the male attention these two show-offs garnered. When they stopped they were approached by guys who were obviously hoping to score. Babs handled it quite skillfully while Rosita just watched and learned.

When they approached a beach bar, Billy moved up and bought everyone a Marguerita. They found a beach shelter to stop at. Rosita sat in the back while Babs sat out front with her legs facing the sea and spread, showing off her barely covered crotch which already had a dark wet spot on the tiny bit of fabric. All the interest in her body had turned her on. She turned to Billy, “I wish this was a nude beach so I could see all the cocks that were interested in us. I’ve never been laid in public but I bet it’s hot.” Rosita flushed.

Billy bought another round of drinks on the way back to the room. Babs was getting tipsy and aroused so he wondered what she would do. Finishing the drink she took off the top and her nipples were projecting with arousal. They got wagged at the men on her way out to the water-facing balcony. When she came back in she started some music as background for an erotic dance Billy had never seen her do before. She teased the men with her tits and soon her thong was on the floor. “Come on, Rosita, join me!” A little more persuasion later Billy was seeing some beautiful brown breasts bouncing and, in a little while, a nicely trimmed triangular patch of fur at her crotch.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.