Bottom Politics; Farther Than Before Strange Bedfellows! - Cover

Bottom Politics; Farther Than Before Strange Bedfellows!

Copyright© 2020 by Gator

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Disclaimer: This an adults only political satire regarding a president's behavior and the use of bottoms in the sway of politics. It's a satirical look at a ficticious country somewhere in western civilization named Nuwest. But, shenanigans also include business and school setting bottom lick politics as well. All characters are over twenty one years-old and do no represent any person living or dead. The focus of the plot is the bottom and all that entails. Codes wil change.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence  

A Folksy Tale Re-imagined:

While attending my junior high school after President Nixon had left office this shy boy who read the classics penned by Mark Twain found himself in quite the sticky wicket. You all are familiar with taking one for the team. However, have you ever taken one for love? To this day I do not know for sure why I got a spanking for sure. It happened at Gwynn Lake Junior High School. I never tried to get to the bottom of why I was paddled because of the mitigating circumstances surrounding the event.

Besides I already had a sore bottom to sit on in class the rest of that day and probably tomorrow too. My teacher had given it to me good and did not want to listen to any argument from on how I had not done anything wrong? How does someone get spanked counting election ballots? That was my burning question as I sat on my burning bottom and rode my bike home from Gwyn Lakes Jr. High.

As I rode my blue bicycle home down the dirt paths and grassy and unfortuJamely bumpy large fields of Burlington my butt was bouncing up and down which caused my heated red butt to throb. To take my mind off my behind I reconstructed the day’s event that led to my unjust spanking with my teacher’s wooden paddle. I still had a hard time believing it had occurred. I remembered I had been, so happy to be picked to count ballots with a girl. And, this was not just any girl. This was the pretty classmate I had a puppy love crush on like Donny Osmond sang about.

My heart beat faster just thinking about my time I had spent counting ballots with the golden haired princess. Blonde and beautiful with a cute butt I was very pleased to have time alone with my funny valentine. Well, at least in my mind I could fantasize we were a couple. Besides during the ballot count I had sat next to her close enough to her to smell her perfume.

My blue Schwinn bike took an unexpected bump on the path which was actually was a dried out mud puddle. I winced as I bounced off the bike seat and back down hard with a new spasm of pain. Strangely I saw the pretty blonde smile in my thoughts. And, it dawned on me how she had looked at me and smiled when I sat down with a wince on the lab counter in her classroom to watch a filmstrip. I was deeply embarrassed as I realized the entire class next door through the partition was aware I had been paddled.


It all started when the boy who had given out the ballots swore that a ballot was missing. They counted the ballots three times and that is when the two candidate counters were required to open their lockers. That was when the winning ballot was found and the pretty, get by on her looks, manipulative girl won the eighth class presidency of Gwynn Lake Jr. High School.

I was aware there was no love lost between the girl of my dreams and the student who now would win and become the president of our junior high class. And, since in the eyes of the school I had been caught cheating, my ass was in for a very hard time!

When my class was told I had cheated and taken the winning ballot, the boys sustained as the teacher got the his wooden paddle out of his desk drawer. It was nice when a majority of the girls in my class called me good-hearted and stated I deserved a second chance. That made me feels really good. However, those girls genuine efforts in the end did not save my butt from my paddling!

“There will be a female teacher present during your corporal punishment.

I had been sitting with a sad face, her leaning forward, but perks up in her chair flipping her long blond hair out of her face, doing her best not to smile as she heard Hanna’s punishment was going to be a spanking with the rarely used, but school board sanctioned wooden paddle for alternative punishment.

“Sir you can’t let Miss Swanson be present at my paddling!”

Without realizing it I had just agreed to accept my paddling. Now it was just the formality of who the female witness would be.

I have concerns with my favorite teacher viewing my paddling. May I choose Mrs. Steele to witness my paddling?”

“That will be acceptable.” My teacher said.

“Your paddling will be firm, but fair.” my teacher assured me.

For my part I felt like I was going to pee my pants and paddling had not even begun.

“Should you complete your spanking with the school’s wooden paddle provided you return to attend ‘Truth Up Day and still meet President Gerald Ford’ And, of course you will not be expelled.”

I nodded and took my paddling without a further word.


Damn that that really burns. I’m sure glad my teacher doesn’t have permission to paddle my bare ass. It’s bad enough over my jeans and underpants. The way he goes at his task it’s like I’ve got nothing on anyway!

After my paddle swats with the wooden paddle, I felt the blisters starting to form on my muscular butt and few scarce tears dotted my face. The boys and girls in my class had a great view of my squirming butt as it blazed with heat.”

“It was over, so fast and yet, so painful. The paddle placed back in the teacher’s desk drawer and I was told to go back to my seat. That hard desk seat never felt worse as I fidgeted in the seat trying to find a comfortable position to sit.


When I arrived home I quickly climbed the stairs to my room. I was not in the mood to share my day! I closed and locked my door and pulled down my corduroy pants and underpants, so I could see what that butt that throbbed looked like. What I saw in the mirror matched the view I was seeing in my bedroom wall mirror. The thing about a paddling at school is it leaves the majority of your bright red with red bulls-eyes across both lower cheeks and purple marks where the paddle had dug in.

My butt really looked like a modern piece of art. It is hard to believe that just three licks did all that to my bottom. However, the proof was etched across my skin. Clothes really did not matter when you were bent over the desk getting a paddling. I remembered trying not to cry as I was paddled in front of my class for cheating. It had been a real tear jerker. A ballot had been found in my locker. When the ballot count was disputed both the young lady of my affections and myself were required to open our lockers and on the top shelf off my locker there were two ballot from the election. For the life of me I did not know how the ballot got in my combination locked locker.

I went to the bathroom and put a cold washcloth on my still swollen and red bottom. Then I put on a pair of loose shorts and skipped the underwear for the moment and went downstairs to make a snack. After heating up the tater tots, I sat down uncomfortable and thought about the day’s events.


The next day at Gwynn Lake Jr. High School the girls including my heart throb met me in front of my locker.

“W-w-wait they still think you planted that ballot?” One of my defenders asked

“Yes!” I sadly confirmed.

“At least you weren’t expelled, this is going to blow over.” The girls said in a chorus trying to cheer me up.

“I closed my locker door.

My classmates had seen my poor bottom visibly twitch as I was bent over in the classroom getting my paddling. Now they raced to save their classmate’s seat from the brush each mother would have at “Truth Up.”

As the girls watched me walk away they eyed my butt and I smiled. However, one of the girls standing by the lockers was determined to keep the others from finding out it had been her who had planted the ballot in my locker.

I had taken the long wooden paddle in front of my class and my teacher had taken a bite out of my ass! Now all the moms would be doing the honors with the brushes we were each dutifully required to bringing tonight.

“What is this “Truth Up Day?” I asked our guidance counselor.

“It’s a supervised day of working through issues and owning up to bad choices. In your case I’m afraid you will be attending with a recently paddled sore bottom, young man. All the boy’s and girl’s will be chaperoned by your mom’s who have volunteered. You are to bring a sleeping bag a change of clothes, a brush and in your case young man, better bring an extra pillow!


As I walked awkwardly to class it dawned on me the first seat flute player had my locker combination, so she could distribute and change the sheet music. However, that would mean the love of my life had let me take her paddling. With a rub of my sore bottom, I smiled for the first time since I had been paddled. I was her Tom Sawyer and she was my Becky Thatcher. After a further examination of the facts and what had happened, I had to conclude that my assumption that my unselfish act that had protected Gwyn’s hiney had in fact not yielded the light of my love to my side. All this while I now had to deal with my still burning bottom which permeated my Hanes and corduroy pants.


Boys and girls both make poor choices at school and told they must suffer the consequences. However, unless they are hypocrites, the teachers should be held accountable for their bad behavior in a sharp painful way. Teachers have rules too and when they flout them, they deserve to get it too!

Ms. Swanson stood in the playground sand where the kids had already played, rough housed and played football. The young teacher was confident and assumed there was no way her panty choice would be detected. There would be no repeat of the verbal reprimand warning the young attractive shoulder length silky brown headed teacher had received Friday.

On that school day it had been her panty line that had given her away in her tan tight dress slacks. However, there was no chance of that happening this time because, today she had worn a short sexy loose fitting thin skirt. And, just to make sure her underwear choice remained private this time, Ms. Swanson had dressed in a loose short white skirt.

The science teacher had to be extra careful around her discipline minded principal. If she got caught this time there would be no second chances. A second panty violation would mean her punishment would be of the most painful kind. That definitely would not be good for her behind! When Ms. Swanson thought about how ridiculous the panty-rule was, she wondered, had she entered The Twilight Zone?

The pretty young teacher’s vulnerability became more apparent as she walked out into the sand and a sudden strong gust of wind tugged at the hem of her flowing white skirt. Ms. Swanson should have known if the breeze gusted hard enough her panty-clad bottom would be revealed to anyone behind her.

Most principals would have felt awkward looking at their teacher’s bared bottom cheeks with the panty thong above. However, Ms. Swanson was one of his most attractive teachers had walked out into the sand of the secluded playground. He noticed Ms. Swanson’s thin dress and how it swung and danced in the wind. Her firm, round bottom bounced and flexed under the white skirt with each step.

Out of the blue a wind had blusterly gusted and to Ms. Swanson’s chagrin it tugged the hem of her short and loose white skirt upward to her waist which revealed a shocking view of bare bottom cheeks with a black thong panty above. The young teacher knew she had been busted, so she decided to play offence

“Enjoying the view?” Ms. Swanson bitterly quipped to throw her principal off his game.

Her principal remained focused on his teacher’s panty violation. She was up the creek without a paddle.

Nightfall had fallen and the principal and his transplanted teacher from the north and they were both now satisfied the playground lit up was inaccessible. With a nod her boss proceeded with their private conference. The pretty young science teacher had been outwitted and it was time to pay the piper!

“Ms. Swanson I want you to examine your own dress along with your sneaky behavior. Are you a teacher or a student.

“Really, you have the nerve to ask me that, when you stare at the teachers butts!”

“Let me give you another example, Ms. Swanson. When you wear such short skirts and do not take care when crossing your legs, you show your panty crotch and that is a magnet for wandering eyes. As a teacher you should know that is also unacceptable.

“What on earth possessed you to, so blatantly flaunt the panty-rule only a day after you were caught with wearing a panty thong which was visible through your dress slacks, young lady!”

Don’t turn around Ms. Swanson. Just shuffle over to the jungle gym, climb up the side and keep your skirt up and the naughty bottom bared!”

“Outstanding, now bend over and place with your head through the monkey bars.”

Ms. Swanson wondered, had she entered a quirky episode of The Twilight Zone?

Her feet and legs were guided farther to an adjacent bar which spread her open to the principal’s view swung the belt underhanded, hard. Its sound was heard on the playground., heading toward her vagina. It hit its intended target hard and burned the sensitive area from bum hole around to her crotch.

Ms. Swanson squealed and let out a fart in response to the terrible new pain in her wide red striped butt cheeks. The teacher had sounded. There was a fart in the night wind. Tears of new humiliation ran down Ms. Swanson’s face.

The science teacher with the long brown hair who had been told by staff she resembled Mariah Carey knew it was wrong to act up and antagonize her classmate to near tears in the classroom up high on the land above the field and shimmering lakes ... The school’s handbook explicitly addressed acting out in a variety of stated ways detrimental to teaching. This was indeed a violation of the rules and subject to reprimand.

A repeat offense would merit the offending staff member a session with the leather belt. A belt any teenage girl would recognize and relate to right away. It was a belt meant to educate! It was indeed a game changer and one that was leather, heavy and wide. It guaranteed to leave a butt black and blue. Margret Swanson’s bottom would be no different. And, yet she remained the rebellious teacher, secure in the knowledge that the choice to wear a thong would remain her secret. Confident her administrator could not pull down any teacher’s pants to verify any suspicion she had.


The very pretty science teacher had been soundly spanked alone on the playground. All she wanted to do now was go out to her light green Mercury Cougar convertible and try to find a comfortable position to sit for the drive home.

But, that was not in the cards. Ms. Swanson was surprised to learn that adults dressed as young school boys and school girls approached the sand pit which surrounded the playground. She was amazed to learn the school kids that had played on the playground before Ms. Swanson had arrived were there for an age- play school event and she had just been the recipient of a BURN!

Lisa’s leveraged Panties:

Panty Leverage Lisa Welt-felt made quite a fetching site bent over in the squat stocks, close to the ground panty gag and curtain in place shivered in fright as she smelled the scent of a woman. But, it dawned on her this was another of James’s plans to trap her into assuming a false premise. Lisa smiled giving herself kudos for being smart enough to understand what was going on with her ass hanging out. “I warned y’all not to let her go to a chocolate festival unsupervised by herself,” Hardison said.

Lisa would have jumped a foot if she had not been securely bolted with her butt hanging out. When her bare butt was touched that did not have the softness of a human hand. However, instead of a voice Lisa heard the distinct sound of the lowering of a zipper. If Jame could have seen the college coed’s face he would have seen her big smile. “Oh my.” Lisa said, almost a mutter through her panty gag. Lisa figure what the heck and wiggled her ass playing along with Jame’s fantasy play. The college girl had gone this far down the road, so if he wanted to take her in the stocks, so hotttttttttttttttttttttttttt that was! The answer was simple. Jame had gathered some pairs of her fragrant, shall we say more fragrant panties and it was his hard member she felt poking into butt cheek. Inch by inch, the plug nudged its way up farther than one would have thought possible up her reddened agravated butt hole. The tight ring of muscle that held her hole closed was stretched almost too far, but she trusted Jame though she was panting from the tightness. For his part he made sure the butt plug corkscrewed its way deeper and deeper and then she spent ... Lisa opened up like a flower with a fart like sound which caused her cheeks to heat ... In Lisa’s Words: To say he did not attempt to expose me would be a farce! He lifted my feet up over my head and spread my legs wide until I felt like a wishbone which in turn caused my butt to open up as my cheeks were spread and vulnerable to my punisher. Wow, Jame cared, he had listened and wasn’t spanking me. This was the normal I had sought at least once. Lisal play with feeling not harsh like my old boyfriend. My wishes, but it did not much time to think as I felt a quite insistent push forward. The plug was short, only about six inches long. At the tip it was only about a half inch in diameter. But, it quickly swelled to almost three inches around, before dropping back down to half an inch again. Then it swelled out again to about an inch and a half at the base. Lisa Welt-fill felt a cool sensation, a lubricant sloshed on her butt hole. My intruder was going to use a “silver bullet.” At least he wasn’t going to shove it in her ass dry! I just wish I could have been able to beg to put his member in my mouth and give him pleasure as he fucked me with the plug in my forbidden tunnel. I love his spicy, musky taste in my mouth. Jame loved my talented tongue. these were my thoughts as the plug plunged deeper on each stroke into my pucker. I must admit once I got used to it I was surprised it didn’t hurt more than it did. A butt plug probably out of the infamous bottom drawer in the red room I surmised. It only took one hard yank sine the butt plug was none to gently pulled out and completely removed as Lisa’s wagging bottom swayed from side to side

‘Wildfire.’

Many men drink to gain their courage while others sit and contemplate the power as an adult they are willingly giving away to leather clad dominatrix when they are facing. Why do they wear leather? Short leather skirts, corsets all in black and very intimidating. Unlike a child under the age of consent an adult must make a conscious decision to ask for a spanking. all these things went through Jame’s head as he walked across the street was buzzed in and the lift came down from the dungeon where his dominatrix awaited his arrival.

The thief’s tummy might be flat, but the bright spot for most looker’s was in fact her round, shapely ass even at forty five years of age. Like her breasts, her butt was full and did not sag. Also, there was no sign of fat anywhere, just a smooth expanse of smooth white skin that jiggled slightly as she nervously shifted from one foot to the other.

“What is it you wanted to see me about?” Lisa Lincoln asked as she stood in front of the young college student.

Lisa’s Lair:

As I picked up the leather corset I had gone out to get to surprise for dear Lisa I had left to reflect in the stocks. I closed my eyes and I was transported from my thoughts and day fantasies of what a dominatrix visit would have in store for me. The doors to the small lift opened and I stepped in as the doors closed and my entrancing dominatrix controlled the lift to the lair’s floor.

Lisa greeted me and the first leather corset I had seen which she wore with short black leather skirt that took my breath away!

“Bend over further Jame.” ElLisa demanded.

The college boy bent over further tightening his brief-clad butt cheeks for the burn of the paddle. Jame whined now self conscious of his bottom as his paddling continued.

WHACK! The paddle landed on his bottom burning in deep across the center of both cheeks. The young man shed a reluctant tear.

SMACK! The boy’s underpants framed him perfectly for the continuing spanks of the lovely blonde Lisa’s wooden paddle.

Lisa’s eyes locked to cotton underpants-covered ass as it squirmed and wriggled between the swats of the paddle he rained down on Lisa.

“It became apparent it was Lisa Welt-feel’s goal to paddle his lightly clad bottom until she could make a ‘boy’ cry like a little girl. His leather corset wearing mistress kept hitting him on the butt with the paddle until he began to finally whimper.”

“I am scheduling another pants down review for the end of next month for you Jame. together, we will keep those grades up!

“Yes, Miss Lisa.”

another piece of the life of Jame Bond puzzle. He was an amalgamation of his experiences.

Lisa Locked & Locked In Stocks:

A butt plug had been skillfully inserted out of the into the famous bottom.

After toying with Lisa as she wiggled her bottom with one swift yank the butt plug was removed from her anus with a fart like sound as air was displaced. Jame had just left a text message Lisa could read.

First a little hot and bothered, now, Lisa was terrified. The message read, ‘Be There In Five Minutes!’

Suddenly Lisa did not feel safe and her panic was doubled by her current bent over position locked in the wooden stocks. What she thought she knew as truth was now in doubt. Her mind tried to assimilate just what was happening as her naked behind twitched in the wind. No matter how many times she examined her predicament, she would have to be release from the stocks before she knew. If it was not her master behind her, than who was it? If the presence behind her stayed silent, so might their identity. The answer to friend or foe was blowing in the wind.

Lisa would have jumped a foot if she had not been securely bolted with her ass hanging out as her bare bottom cheeks were molded, caressed and pulled apart revealing her pink anal flower. There was softness that she correctly identified as a hand and it was making her exciting and flush even without the explanation of just whom was doing the physical touching. Now, Lisa knew the fragrance was the scent definitely of a women as her vaginal dew mixed with hers to concoct a heady mix of female love. the college student’s body was responding despite her terror.

Tap:

With a nudge of first one knee and then the other to spread Lisa’s legs even wider as far as her legs would allow Lisa felt hands move over the smooth round, pert bottom tracing the cheeks and she knew from there touch the hands on her cheeks were not rough in texture as her pretty behind was embraced. the twenty something still had a baby-fat fleshy surface.

Contact:

Lisa could feel the blood rushing to the surface of Lisa’s bared bottom cheeks, It actually felt wonderful like kneading dough and Lisa felt her cheeks grabbed and scratched by finger nails as they were pulled open and shut as part of the mauling by the home intruder.

Not one word was spoken. It was apparent her intruder did not want to be recognized by her voice. a tug of her long shoulder length brown hair announced a change in the aggressiveness of her partner. She sent a text that Lisa received a text she could read in front of her face which flashed the intentions of her uninvited guest behind her. Lisa was on her period and it kept the tampon in place addressed the normality of everyday life going on as usual.

“You took what is mine and now I am going to take some skin off your behind! Get ready for a real ass whipping sis.”

Lisa’s breathing became rapid as she tried to work her mind through this new stressful announcement. It was quite dark and site was limited to the silhouette bathed only in the light of the moon from the thinly curtained picture window across the loft.

Lisa learns & Listens:

Lisa remained silent except for her whimpers and heavy breathing along with the sounds of taking her spanking. Her mouth was gagged, but she had managed to displace it from her mouth

Lisa immediately recognized the voice.

“Lisa, we had such a nice chat at the undisclosed airport hangar. Why are you doing this to me when I cannot defend myself locked in stocks with my ass hanging out.”

Apprehensively Lisa positioned in the pillory, the blonde really had no choice at present in her bondage. The stocks were squat and would be low, if not for the wooden platform which the stocks were firmly attached to keep it in place and sturdy up for its use.

The stocks kept Lisa Welt-felt bottom in position for the college spanking. Her avenger could apply stinging strokes in a manner where no matter how much it hurt, her ass would hang out for further strokes with her leather belt she had conveniently worn and pulled from around her waist. And, Lisa did not let any of this go to waste!

And, there’s more! I eagerly await your responses and thank you for your continued patronage.

Was Lisa suddenly sorry?

Lanky, tall well-flesh bottomed, Lisa had fantasized of her lost never happened sorority sister bonding as she is paddled as a sister. Like many girls her interest in spanking came first from reading romance novels that were very different than their own experience with parental spankings.

Suddenly Sorry follows the angst in the triangle, which I think is scary.

While it was clear to Lisa who was behind her as she was denied her liberty in the sturdy wooden stocks. But, the fact it was not her master in chief who stood in a position to spank her left her irritated and feeling violated. Especially as she remember the butt plug inserted up her anus and play and toyed with her. Though she had to admit it was a great experience, but that was when she thought the navigation of the anal plug was being coursed by Jame. It did not help her state of mind that this was self-imposed bondage which she has freely given up her liberty. No matter how hard she tried to move or stop the proceedings her destiny was clear.

Her belief and trust had put her in the stocks with her bare arse hanging out for the capricious whims of whom ever was behind her in the loft. She rationalized Lisa a scorned college student was better than a burglar who had just happened upon the scene and taken his pleasure. Lisa who still could not voice her displeasure was suddenly sorry!

“NNNNNNNNNNNNNNoooooo, Stop!” Lisa emphatically mewed the best she could for Lisa to stop.

However, she hated her vulnerability and this punishment was radically different then her previous spankings. Most importantly it was not Jame!

Lisa jumped to the task cheerfully and Jenny shed her robe and obligingly bent over them. Initially she felt a wave of shame at being naked in front of all these young girls, even if they were all females. It wasn’t about common gender.

This was not some changing room off a stage or gym with everyone in some various state of common undress during some competition or recital. That she was certainly used to. Now, only she was naked and not because she was merely changing costumes. She was the ‘naughty girl’ about to get it.

“Now girlie,” Lisa began as her Lisa remained nestled bottom up-wards in the stocks.

“Lisa, I am going to do this like I mean it!” Lisa said with venom in her tone.

And, there was a loud cracking sound followed by a high pitched wail.

A sob rose up from the depths of her throat.

Lisa aligned herself to Lisa’s ass hanging out and bent over in the stocks and measured out the proper distance for a swing to cover both cheeks at once. The paddle was certainly long enough for such application and its handle lengthy enough to be held comfortably with both hands.

“Here we go, the eager scorned companion warned as she cocked back and swung hard. the wooden paddle landed with an explosive ‘splat’ causing a jelly-like wobble across the ample bottom as Lisa gasped aloud. Lisa then repeated the process eight more times, each time with vigor. It was evident that Lisa Welt-Felt found all the paddle swats fierce. The college girl in the stocks was about to be awakened from her listless state.

The pain train carried a load of punishment. Each swat accumulated its sting and burn as that pounded Lisa’s waiting cheeks to once again deliver its spank. For whatever reason, not one girl, including Lisa never eased on their punitive nature of the punishment and long before the last paddle swat landed, Lisa was teary, butt-sore penitent issuing a frantic fart and an apology to unmoved, unsympathetic ears. Each swat triggered a high-pitched yelp

Lisa either had a lengthy clench resulting in a pair of tightly bunched butt cheeks or a twisting shift of weight from leg to leg that spread along with a swish and roll of the throbbing bottom cheeks. the bum maneuvers shamelessly revealed all that resided between them including her rosebud.

The last paddle swat was honestly the hardest one. The one for Lisa too long remember! Lisa, the very pretty blonde braced herself for what she suspected and fully expected the worst, but nothing prepared her for the blow that slammed into her already tenderized round, cushiony bottom.

Nobody can be everywhere at the same time. this was the case with Jame. True, he had responsibility for the safety and welfare of Lisa. You can’t blame him he had locked the loft and though she was secured the events he had knowledge of guaranteed her well being in his absence. This was his state of mind as his intended was having the Donnie Brook which involved the plummeting of her behind.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.