Bottom Politics; Farther Than Before Strange Bedfellows! - Cover

Bottom Politics; Farther Than Before Strange Bedfellows!

Copyright© 2020 by Gator

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Disclaimer: This an adults only political satire regarding a president's behavior and the use of bottoms in the sway of politics. It's a satirical look at a ficticious country somewhere in western civilization named Nuwest. But, shenanigans also include business and school setting bottom lick politics as well. All characters are over twenty one years-old and do no represent any person living or dead. The focus of the plot is the bottom and all that entails. Codes wil change.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence  

It was apparent in the first weeks of her deep throat style as ‘real’ insider source that scooped her more mature, experienced, investigative and intrepid Nuwest reporters. But, still despite the whispers behind her back, she had managed to turn heads as she turned over rocks in the capitol.

And, Missy basked in that new found fame. They say politics makes for strange bedfellows. It was worth noting that pretty young naïve reporter was infatuated by the possible romantic possibilities as part of her quid pro quo relationship. However, she did not realize she was being played like a fiddle by the President. The intrepid reporter did not know the powerful President had spoken to Missy not from the nation’s capitol, but instead from the rainy iron railed fire escape right outside the naughty reporter’s apartment window.

An Offered Up Bottom:

Missy raised her little black dress up high enough up her legs that when the material reached her upper thigh-area which exposed her purple panty-clad bottom. The panties had a shine to then in the bare naked light of the down-sized apartment.

The allure of her tightened purple panties across her bottom which delineated her butt and pushed the last of her baby-fat cheeks into exposure which had oozed out became the main attraction for Ed. The sight mesmerized him at the way her taunt panties clung to the muscles of her lower fleshy bottom cheeks and he could make out her butt crack perfectly delineated between her fine behind cheeks. Missy looked back over her shoulder and tried one last time to distract him from her fate.

“Ed, I really am so sorry I lied to you. Can’t we find something better to do together?” Missy whined seductively.

“No, we will precede with your lesson, young lady. However, you do have a lovely bottom. But, damn it, Missy you lied to me and that is an issue of trust. No, my sweet reporterette, it is required I punish you!” Ed said.

Missy rightly detected a tone of anger in his voice tone that made her rear tremble and a fart of sudden fear for what was to come. Something, so unmanageable that before she had met the political power broker she had not been acquainted with as he was about to set her straight and however hard he spanked her, the reporter realized, she and especially her butt would have to bear the vengeful storm. Still, it was hard to imagine just how hard her spanking from the President would be, but one thing was sure, he intended to really punish her!

Her ass spanking began with a salute to her fine bottom. Missy smiled back at him. She took pride in her ass! as he raised his hand high above Missy’s proffered purple pantied bottom. However, in a move that even surprised him he lowered his hand and rubbed the bottom seat of the purple cotton bikini panties and Missy moaned in want in need of bone.

Seizing the moment to manipulate the powerful President, Missy hooked her fingers and thumbs into the sides of her conservative cotton bikini panties.

The President reached out and cupped the baby fat muscles of her butt caressed, rolled, massaged and pinched his fingers deeply into the flesh still warm from her panties that had now fallen.

Missy’s moans were those of arousal and in a naughty move she wiggled her ass smiling to herself believing that her proclaimed punishment coming was about to be dead like a failed bill.

Thus, far during Ed’s visit tonight Missy had been told lying to him would not be tolerated, she had been manhandled and pushed up against her squalor apartment wall and the novice reporter had no doubt she was about to be sullied by the powerful President Ed Leman. True, she had taken her own panties down off her shapely bottom thinking she would use her sexual capriciousness to remain in the driver’s seat, but to her chagrin the calculating, congressional leader was about to make it perfectly clear she was indeed at his mercy.

Ed Leman had watched the rear view of the pretty reporterette’s panties falling down off the mouth-watering curves of alluring bottom in response for her having more skin in the game and he had taken pictures for insurance. Missy had allowed this and expressed that if those pictures were published, she would not be very happy. However, the pretty cockeyed naïve reporter was about to experience a teachable moment in sex and power taught by a master of the game.


The President’s Point Of View:

Dear folks, I grew up in a part of the nation known to outsider Yankees as the Deep South where we play hard ball. So, it shouldn’t come as a shock that I would export my power over women and use it on dumb ass bitches that I believed had gotten too big for her britches, Just like back there we had a cure for that. It’s a time honored solution and it works pretty well even on the most spirited pretty filly in this case a reporter. However, such a disciplinary measure would leave some real heat in her seat.

Some may say that Missy had just told me a little white lie, so why was it necessary to turn her cute bottom such a bright shade of red. Well, I am a southern gentleman and I go out of way to show chivalry to the opposite sex.

But, the fact is while it was a shame to have to take the young reporter over my knee, it was necessary for her to understand that just like a little girl growing up a lie would lead to bright thighs. While her bottom rounds resembled a fiery red ball sunset.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.