The Adventures of Uthred the Viking - Cover

The Adventures of Uthred the Viking

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 7

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Uthred was sent out into the world to make his fortune and prove his manhood. This is his story

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I couldn’t see their faces as the sun was high behind them, I stood and one stepped toward me and held out his hand. I was a naked as a newborn babe but he pulled me to my feet, it was Halfdan and behind him stood Arvid. I pulled on my clothes and the girls used some sea cloaks volunteered by my men to hide their modesty. The beach was full of men and three ships rocked in the swell behind them.

I looked around and saw many faces I knew from my ship and some I did not. There was lots of cheering and back-slapping as the crew came forward happy to see there master alive and well. Fires were lit and food was cooked, we sat around listening to each other’s tales.

I told mine and the men were all amazed at my luck and guile, they told me how the Saxons had come out of the trees and swamped our camp. Many had survived; some had not and some were missing. Jarun and Lucille were among the missing, Vegoff had died on the beach, he died a hero making time for others to escape by taking the fight to the Saxons I was told. Our losses that day were huge but everyone agreed someday soon we would get our revenge.

My men knew the name of the Saxon lord that had gathered men and attacked them, and they knew where his village was. That was a good thing as I vowed revenge for the losses to my crew. In front on the huge fire the crews had raised I vowed to kill lord Aldwyn and my crew joined me in my battle cries Morning stretched into the afternoon, afternoon into the evening and it was decided that the crews of the ships would camp on our little island until the morning tide. Men mad little camps, all over the place, soon there was the normal camps sounds, men snoring, men arguing, men rutting the camps whores. Weapons being sharpened.

I took Rosie and Matilda to a small clearing as my men went about their business.

“So girls tomorrow I sail north to see my father and you have an option, come with me or take the boat and fend for your selves, “I said with a smile. They looked at each other.

“Will we be your women Uthred? “Asked Rosie.

“Yes, I will house you and care for you and you can both share my bed!” I replied, “If that’s what you both want?”

Matilda looked at Rosie and then they both looked at me, and both nodded. The sky was now dark and the evening heat was dwindling.

“We should get some sleep,” I told them even though sleep was the last thing on my mind.

“The trip back to my father’s village will take three days or more and there is little rest to be had on the ship, “I told them.

We used my short-sword to cut some heather to make a bed big enough for the three of us and covered it in our sea cloaks.

I slipped my clothes off and got under the cloaks, Matilda was the first to undress, and I could make out her plump pussy and big tits as she laid her clothes on a bush. Rosie followed her and they were soon both under the cloaks, one either side of me both as naked as a newborn baby.

It was Rosie that took the first move, her hand slid along my thigh and took my prick in her fist and started wanking me. Matilda moved up the makeshift bed and slipped her big tit onto my mouth, and I suckled on her engorged nipple. Rosie pulled the cloak off me and knelt next to me, after a moment looking at my cock she reached out both hands to caress my balls and cock. She took her time stroking, caressing and squeezing my manhood. It was now as hard as iron and she spat on it, using her spittle as a lubricant as she wanked me off.

“I love the feel of your cock in my hand master!” she whispered as she continued to stroke my cock, holding it firmly and milking it gently.

Matilda pulled one tit from my mouth and replaced it with the other, she had huge nipples, nipples that grew hard as I sucked and nibbled on them. I slipped a hand down between Rosie’s thighs and found her pussy, and drove two fingers into her tight little hole, she gasped but did not stop wanking me. I felt her shift and them the gorgeous feeling as her lips encompassed my cock’s crown. She sucked on me and her fingers stroked my hairy balls. Rosie licked up and down my hard shaft as I finger fucked her. All the time I was feasting on Matilda’s huge tits. Rosie was some cock sucker, she took me deep into her mouth and held me while her tongue danced around my shaft.

My fingers were now working on her pussy, sawing in and out and her juices coated my hand. I slipped my hand from her and sucked my digits clean.

“Does she taste good master?” Matilda asked innocently.

“She does!” I replied and slipped my hand back into her cousin’s hot, wet pussy. I presented my wet sticky fingers to Matilda and she sucked them dry and when she had finished me let out a little contented sigh. I got the feeling it was not the first time she had tasted her cousins pussy juices.

“Do I taste that good master?” she asked and as she said is she straddled my face and dropped her plump pussy onto my face. I flicked my tongue out and licked along her gash. Then I wiggled it inside her and started to eat her slowly, taking my time to savour her delights. She was soon wet and I slurped at her juices. She started to grind down onto me and I ate her for all I was worth. I licked up and down her pussy before flicking my tongue over her clit. I sucked on her lust thickened labia and forced my tongue deep into her coral pink pussy. She was so wet her juices seeped out all over my face as I gorged myself on her.

I felt my cock going deeper and deeper into Rosie’s mouth and I knew I would shoot my load soon. Rosie was sucking me for all she was worth, her hand wrapped around the base of my cock and she wanked me into her willing mouth. My balls tightened and I knew I would climax soon.

Matilda was humping my face as I ate her delicious cunt. She was moaning almost continuously, groaning and gasping as she worked her plump cunt on face.

I soon had her clit between my lips and was working hard at it. I used my tongue to lick at it, my mouth to suck on it and my lips to massage it; that took her over the edge and she let out an animalistic grunt and my face was awash with her hot sticky juices.

“Uthred I am coming, I am coming! “She cried as I sucked and licked on her love button Her orgasm sent me over the edge as well and I felt my cock swell and jerk in Rosie’s mouth and I felt my cum explode from my cock into her mouth. She was a good girl and swallowed the lot. When I had stopped shooting my cum she rocked back on her haunches and laughed.

“Fuck me that tasted good master!” she said.

Matilda rolled off me and I watched as she went straight down on my semi-erect cock, licking up the cum that was oozing from its crown. Then taking me into her mouth and sucking me clean.

“Our masters cum does taste good “matilda gasped as she licked and sucked my cock. She soon had my cock at full mast.

“So girls who wants to be ploughed first?” I laughed. They looked at each other and smiled.

“Rosie should go first tonight!” Matilda said, her hand wanking my cock with vigour.

“So Rosie how would you like to be fucked?” I asked as I watched Matilda big tits swing as she hand fucked me.

“I want to ride you like a horse master “she declared with a giggle.

“So be it!” I cried, “Mount me, girl!”

She straddled me and Matilda rubbed my cock over Rosie’s wet pussy. She rubbed it back and forth.

I felt Matilda push me into her pussy and as Rosie felt my cock in the head of her cunt she lowered herself back onto and then she started to ride me, she started a slow up and down movement on my cock. She moved slowly leaning today me so her cute little titties dangled before my face. I sucked on her nipples, chewing them gently as she ground her hips down onto mine, riding my cock slowly and firmly.

“Yes ... oh yes ... lick and suck them” she gasped, and I did just that sucking the firm flesh into my mouth.

After a while, she sat up straight giving me the chance to study this beautiful girl and her outstanding body. Her tits were smaller than Matilda’s but firm and capped with big berry coloured nipples, nipples that were erect. She had a flat stomach and an amazing smile. Her hair danced as she fucked me and soon her face was a mask of sweat and concentration. Up and down, up and down, back and forth back and forth, she rode me like a stallion.

“Oh my god “she moaned, “that feels amazing Uthred”

Then she closed her eyes and started to grind her pussy up and down on my cock, I reached up and took her gorgeous orbs in my hands. Cupping, fondling, massaging. My fingers tweaked her nipples making them grow harder and bigger. She kept riding me Up and down, up and down, back and forth back and forth, my cock felt like it was being held in a tight fist as she fucked me slowly and deliberately.

She paused and started a slow up and down movement. A gentle fucking movement that got faster and harder as my prick drover deeper and harder into her love tunnel. I could feel her pulsing pussy around my hard shaft. I looked over the where Matilda was sitting, she had her legs wide open and was playing with her pussy as I fucked her cousin.

She had the fingers of one hand frigging her clit and the three fingers of the other hand deep in her pussy, she had her eyes glued on us as we fucked.

My hands slipped off Rosie’s titties and I grabbed her hips and helped her to rock back and forth on my cock. She was rocking back and forth back and forth. Her hands dropped onto my chest as she worked harder and harder on my cock.

Rosie started to groan and moan and her movements slowed, I started to drive my hips up at her. Fucking her harder and harder. Her eyes opened wide and she gazed down at me as I fucked deeper and harder. My cock was driving deeper and deeper into her.

“Fuck me Uthred,” she groaned, “Fuck me harder please Master”

I pulled her to me and rolled her over so she was beneath me, I pulled her legs up onto my shoulders and started to plunder her pussy. I watched as my cock slid in and out of her wet pussy. It was shiny with her juices, I reached down and lubricated my thumb with her juices before Appling it to her clit. I was soon frigging it hard. My hips drove my prick harder and deeper into her and all the time I could feel her muscles pulsing around the hard shaft as it drove into her deeper and harder. My ears were full of the sound of flesh pounding on flesh and the moans and groans of Rosie as she thrashed about beneath me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.