The Adventures of Uthred the Viking - Cover

The Adventures of Uthred the Viking

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 6

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Uthred was sent out into the world to make his fortune and prove his manhood. This is his story

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I never saw Annemarie or the other sisters alive again. The band of Saxon brigands came hard and fast the following morning, they came out of the morning gloom attacking from the north and south at the same time. They hit the convent hard and with a ferocity that shocked me, I had seen a few battles but this was like no other, they were killing everyone and everything in sight. I heard them attacking the main building and looked out of the slit window of my tiny cell. As soon as I heard the commotion I got dressed and armed myself as best I could. I knew that a wooden cudgel and a small knife would be no match for the Saxon swords and spears. They were setting the thatched roofs alight, and screaming out curses.

I heard them calling out to each other, they were looking for me. The price on my head was obviously worth attacking nuns for. Luckily for me, they had aimed their attack on the main building and the row of outbuildings and tiny cells that I was billeted in was not yet being searched. I watched as they broke down doors and stormed into the convent. Animals squealed in pain as they were indiscriminately chopped down. Nuns screamed for Gods help but he was no help to them that day.

I slipped out of the door into the courtyard and hid in the shadows, I thought about challenging them but there were far too many. The war band must have numbered upwards of fifty men. They were well-armed and I could sense their battle lust. I watched as they ripped the place apart, smashing down the doors and I wept as I heard the nuns screaming as they were put to the sword. Some of them tried to fight for their lives but they had little to offer in the way of defence. Broom handles against swords was never going to be a fair match.

Sometimes in battle, you need to know when to attack and when to retreat, and I knew my only option was to get away from this butchers yard. I slipped out of a tiny side gate and ran out into the forest. They had posted one guard and he was facing away from the convent, I sneaked past him to avoid him shouting out and giving me away. I felt bad about it but there was nothing I could do, I just kept running, with lungs burning and branches ripping at my skin.

The darkness was lifting from the land as I reached the summit of a small hill around a mile from the convent. I looked back over the trees; smoke drifted up and even from this distance I could see that they had destroyed the convent and all of its outbuildings. Flames were licking from some of the windows. I guessed that there was no one alive down there.

I turned away and started to walk toward the sea. I knew the only chance I had to regroup with my comrades was to get to the sea and hope to either see a Viking ship or steal a boat. I walked slowly making sure that I was not seen if I came across a village I skirted around it and that took me the long way. That night I killed a small deer and ate it raw, fearful that a fire would alert any passing Saxons. The following morning brought rain and mist, and that made me walk faster, I reached the outskirts of another small village by mid-afternoon and slipped into the roof space of a small barn. I slept well that evening and refreshed myself by drinking cow’s milk.

As evening turned to night I used the darkness to explore my surroundings. The darkness cloaked me as I wandered around; by the sound of the snoring I could tell the villagers were all asleep and I saw they had posted no guards or lookouts. There were less than twenty houses and a small tavern in the village. A river led to a small beach had several boats pulled high on the sand, avoiding any waves. All were too big for me to drag down to the water on my own. I did manage to steal some bread and cheese from the hold of one of the boats and I took these back to the barn. I decided that I needed to wait for the right moment. There was no point trying to rush into the village; even a few fishermen could overcome the attack of one warrior.

The following morning brought me some luck, as was awoken by the noise of a market being set up. I could see down into the village square through a gap in the wall of the barn. Stalls were selling all kinds of goods. The tavern was already serving ale and food, the air was filled with the noise and smell of the market. There were already over a hundred people milling around the square. I would be able to use this to my advantage. I knew that a stranger in a quiet village would stand out like a sore thumb, but a stranger at a market was altogether different. I would not stand out and that would allow me to take a good look around the place.

I slipped out of the back door of the barn and headed through the forest away from the village. I got to an ideal place; a curve in the road would give me the perfect spot. I lay on the slope of a small wooded hill and watched the road. Several groups of people walked past me but none were suitable. I played the waiting game; finding the right person was the key to my plan. I found my target leading a small unladen donkey toward the market. I quickly surmised from this that he was buying not selling; this was my target, as no one goes to the market to buy without some money!

I worked my way through the trees until I was behind him and started my attack. I slid out of the bushes and used my cudgel to smash the man to the ground. As soon as he hit the floor my small blade slid over his throat and took the last of his breath. He was a heavy man and it took me a while to drag him out of sight, as soon as the body was hidden I spread soil over the pool of blood that had been left by the side of the road. I did not want anyone to spot the point of the attack and raise an alarm.

A search of the body revealed a small bag of gold coins and some other trinkets. I released the donkey from its halter and with money in my pocket it headed toward the market. I figured as long as I did not speak I could pass as a Saxon. I took the man’s cape and hat, they were not the best of fits but they would do for now.

My body was shaking with nerves as I sidled into the market square. I tried to act naturally, looking at stalls and wandering around. I was still a Viking in a Saxon village and grossly outnumbered if I was spotted I was a dead man.

I edge my way nearer and nearer to the beach. I could see that there were one or two boats moored out in deeper water. One craft looked ideal for me. Not too big for one man to sail. But it had to be big enough to take too out to sea. It was also moored next to a small wooden jetty. There was one man on the deck, sunning himself whilst guarding it. The small cabin had a closed door and I could not be sure that there were no other sailors on board. The single sail was down but I was sure I could hoist it fairly quickly. There was a fair wind and I could only hope to get a head start on anyone that might chase after me.

I edge my way through the crowd toward the jetty, my footsteps seemed to echo across the water but as I glanced back over my shoulder no one was taking any notice of me. I walked past the man on the boat, once I was on his blind side I quickly stepped onto the boat and clamped my hand over his mouth. I dragged him to the deck and as my blade took his windpipe any struggle was taken from him and I dropped him to the deck.

I slipped forward and cast off the moorings. The small craft started to drift on the current made by the river, I lay on the deck and kept my eyes on the jetty just waiting for the crowd to erupt and come storming after me. It never happened, once I had drifted around a hundred yards I quickly hoisted the sail and after rolling the crewman into the water I took the tiller and let the wind take me out to sea.

I sailed hard for two hours always expecting to turn back and see a fleet of boats tracking me down. They never chased me and I was glad of that as I had no weapons to speak of. This got me thinking so I tied the tiller, and having grabbed my cudgel, I unlocked the cabin door. There was some bedding in one corner and some food on the tiny shelves that had on one of the cabin walls. It was a tiny living space, the cupboards held no surprises.

A few tools, one decent short sword and some fishing gear. I took the sword back on deck and moved toward the front of the boat, there was a small covered cargo hold. I slid back the cover and jumped backwards. Two faces stared up at me eyes blinking at the sunlight, I had nothing to fear, both faces belonged to young girls, both were gagged and tied to hooks attached to the side of the boat. One was a pretty little thing and the other was a more buxom lass but at the same time pretty with bright blue eyes I dropped down into the cargo hold and slipped off the gags, both women gasped for air.

“Who are you?” asked the buxom girl “have you bought us, Sir?”

I cut the ropes holding them down and helped them up onto the deck, they stretched and looked around them. It was obviously they had been held captive for quite a while.

‘No, I have not bought you. I have stolen this boat but you are free to go’ I replied with a smile.

I introduced myself and they told me their names were Rosie and Matilda, they were both just sixteen and cousins.

We sat at the tiller and I told them my story. I was sure once they heard I was a Viking they would panic but they took it in their stride. They told me they had been kidnapped by a local sailor to be sold as slaves. They seemed happy to have been released and happier to be able to help themselves to food and water. We sailed down the coast until the light started to wane. As the twilight started to dull the day I headed into a small secluded cove, sailed as close to the beach as I dared and dropped the anchor. The girls followed me over the side of the boat and together waded up to the sandy beach.

“Well girls, it’s your choice now,” I said, “if you wish to go I will let you take food and water enough to last you a few days.”

They looked at each other and both replied at the same time that they would like to stay with me for the time being. We made plans; I took the sword and head up the rocks to scout the area. The girls started to collect driftwood for a fire. I climbed the rocks to the cliff top and took a long look around, the place seemed fairly deserted.

There was no evidence of anyone and no fires or smoke to show any villages nearby. As I headed back down toward the beach I spotted a small deer and managed to hit it hard enough with a rock to slow it down before dispatching it with my blade. I threw it over my shoulder and carried it down for the girls.

As soon as I dropped it on the sand Matilda, the buxom one took my knife and started to prepare it for cooking; she was adept at the work and it was not long before the smell of cooking meat filled the cove.

She looked up at me and smiled. “There is wine in the hold if you would like some,” she said in a sweet voice. She looked like she could be fun in the right circumstances.

I jumped aboard the boat and searched the hold; I came back with wine, goblets and plates. Looking around I saw that Rosie was sitting on the rocks further out into the cove. Matilda saw me looking.

“She is using a hook and line to catch fish,” she told me.

I sat on the sand with my back resting on a rock. The smell of the cooking meat drifted past me and I took a swig of wine; perhaps things were looking up. I had a craft, food and wine plus two delightful girls to keep me company as I search for my own kind. We ate well that night, with roast meat and fish. The wine made us all sleepy and I was careless in that I let the girls sleep on the boat and I lay by the fire. They could have taken the boat that night and left me for dead, luckily for me they were true to their word.

A noise awoke me, splashing water. My eyes opened and then closed at the brightness of morning sun. I had slept well. I stood up looking for the source of the splashing as I stretched my weary limbs. I looked out past where the boat was moored and I saw Matilda dive into the water from the rocks. She was buck naked and even from a distance, she looked fine!

I stood up and shrugged off my clothes and strode into the water. I plunged into the cold water and swam toward where Matilda was swimming. As I got closer she turned toward a small sandy patch and I watched as she waded out of the water and lay on the sand. Her body was amazing. I swam to where she lay and she watched every step as got out of the water. My cock was already hard as I knelt next to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.