The Adventures of Uthred the Viking - Cover

The Adventures of Uthred the Viking

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 4

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Uthred was sent out into the world to make his fortune and prove his manhood. This is his story

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

The Vikings who had been stranded on the beach were led by a huge, wizened old shipmaster called Arvid. He told me their story as we shared a flask of water. The three ships had been patrolling the area looking for likely looking targets to raid.

They had seen some merchants travelling with well-laden carts. When they had landed, the merchants had run for the trees. The Vikings had then chased them without sending out scouts first. The Saxon warriors had been hiding ready to ambush them. The Viking lord, Charjod the Elder, who had led the three ships was too eager to get his hands on the plunder. He led all of his men into the battle. He died in the first attack.

My father would have said he deserved to die for being so ill-prepared but he was a cruel man in some ways Arvid had been bringing up the rear and he saw what was happening. He led as many men as he could back to the ships, but it was too late. Most of the Danes were chopped down by a charge of horse-mounted Saxon warriors. They came at the Vikings from three sides and in greater numbers. Arvid told me it was carnage, a killing field. He had tried to get the ships out into deep water, but the Saxons fired burning arrows into the hulls.

If there is one thing that always worried a Viking longboat crew was fire, a fire would outrun you, it was hard to fight a fire and the enemy at the same time.

The Viking ships had carried nearly three hundred men and many of them had either died or been injured that day. He told us he was almost ready to give in when he had seen us land on the beach. As the only lord left alive on the beach, I took his men as mine and claimed the last remaining longboat as well. Arvid talked to the remaining Danes and they all agreed to adopt me as their master. Most men like to follow a master, it gives them purpose I suppose.

That evening I stood at the top of the beach and looked down over the battlefield. The men had worked hard. It is always difficult removing the dead from the battlefield. It is especially hard when they were your friends and kinfolk. The remaining two dragon boats were now moored and campfires were lighting the night sky. The smell of food and the noise of men chatting and laughing was indeed comforting. I had posted guards but also had lookouts in the trees. I looked down at where Halfdan, and Vegoff were sitting, they were tucking into bread and cheese as some sort of fowl roasted on the fire.

A battle can give a man a deep hunger and it was important they were fed and watered in case the Saxon hoard came back for more!

I had very mixed emotions about that day. I had started the day as a lord with one dragon boat and fifty men. Over twenty of my men had died on the beach and ten more had been wounded. I had become master of another boat and with that boat came its crew. I was now master of one hundred men. The Saxons might come back at any time and I was sure that if they did they would be in greater numbers and that worried me. A great warrior and great leader should know when to stand and fight and know when the fight is foolish. I headed down to my friends, as I approached Vegoff handed me a flask of wine and I drank greedily. We feasted well that night; Arvid, the shipmaster sat with us and he asked us of our plans. I was not sure but did not want him to know that.

“I think we should head south once the wounded men are well enough to travel,” I told him. Jarun had taken some of the Francians and was tending to our men. Over twenty-five men of my own crew had been wounded in the day’s battle that still survived. I would decide over the next few days what was to be done.

If the men were so wounded that they might not survive then I was going to leave them. The longer we stayed in our current camp the more chance we had of being attacked. I did not expect an attack that night as both sides had suffered greatly, and none came.

The morning was bright and that was a good omen as it was harder to attack when the enemy could see you coming. I made sure the men breakfasted well and told them to rest, the only duties being that of guarding the camp.

I walked around the men chatting, seeing they were okay. I met up with Arvid, the shipmaster that had been the senior man left from the three ships, he was eager to talk. We discussed what should happen next. I decided that we needed a few days to see how many of the wounded might be strong enough to recover enough to come with us.

I think we all feasted well that night, I know I slept like a baby under my ship cloak. When I awoke, the sun was already high in the sky but not many men stirred. I looked down at myself as I stood and stretched. I was covered in the blood and grime of the previous battle. I had seen a low pool and waterfall when I was scouting around the camp the evening before. I wrapped my cloak around me and grabbed up my short sword. The pool was well hidden and I was not worried about Saxons sneaking up on me, my guards would alert me before that happened. I stripped off my leather tunic and my trousers and dived into the pool. The water was warm and I felt refreshed as it washed over me. I wallowed in the water, as I did so I saw movement in the bushes that lined the pool. I was about to grab my sword when Lucille appeared before me.

“Good morning, my lord,” she greeted me with a smile. She knelt by the side of the pool and tested the warmth of the water.

“Good morning Lucille,” I replied, “How did you sleep?”

“Well sir!” she said. She stood as she said it and I watched as she slid off her rough fabric dress. Underneath she was a naked as a newborn babe. She tossed the dress onto the rocks and strode into the water. I could not take my eyes from her body. She had strong legs, large firm tits and pussy with a covering of sparse brown hair. She swam towards me and I moved towards her. I took her in my arms and she did not try to fight me.

My mouth found hers and her arms pulled me tight against her. I kissed her mouth softly and she kissed me back. My hands reached around and stroked her firm buttocks as I ground my hard cock into her pubic mound. I was horny and it seemed so was Lucille. I took her hand and led her to a patch of grass on the far side of the pool. I was about to lay her down on the ground when she slipped to her knees. I felt her lips on my stomach and my dick jumped and jerked at the closeness of her. It had been some time since my last fuck and I had missed the touch of a woman.

I watched as her lips slid closer and closer to my cock, which was now as hard as iron. Her lips slipped over its bulbous tip. She sucked my cock into her mouth and held it there as her tongue swirled around its shaft. Her hands slid up and down my thighs before reaching behind me and gripping my buttocks. Lucille was a horny little minx and she pulled my cock deeper into her mouth.

My hands stroked her long soft hair and shoulders as she sucked on me. Her lips were massaging my throbbing cock. I let her do all the work for a few minutes but soon lust took over.

I rammed my cock deep into her throat; I was so horny I wanted to unload my balls into her throat.

I had never felt anything like as she sucked and pulled on my cock. I knew that I would not be able to hold on very long the way Lucille was devouring my swollen dick. Then suddenly, I felt my cock exploded sending a spout of thick, creamy cum into Lucile’s willing mouth.

I called a warning but she did not hesitate, she just kept on sucking and swallowing my cum as it gushed out in waves. Finally, my cock stopped spurting and Lucille lifted her head up off my cock.

“Was that what you wanted Lord?” she growled, my cum running down her chin.

“Some of it,” I growled back at her.

I knelt down beside her and pushed her down onto her back. Quickly pushing her legs apart, I guided my cock down to the wet gash between her legs. I entered her in one smooth stroke, making her gasp with pain or pleasure. What did I care? I needed to do this.

I began to fuck her with long, deep strokes that buried my cock up to the hilt every time. I looked down at Lucille and she was stroking her own tits. I watched as she tweaked and twisted her own nipples. Her face was a mask of pleasure and every time I thrust into her a gush of air rushed from her lips. I lifted her legs up over my shoulders to get a better angle to thrust into her. I looked down at my dick sliding into Lucille’s wet pussy. It was shiny with her juices and I could see more juice dribbling out of her as I fucked her hard and deep.

I leaned forward and kissed her hard on the mouth, and she responded by slipping her tongue into my mouth. We kissed passionately as I fucked her hot tight pussy. Lucille was groaning and I was panting as I fucked her as hard as I could. I felt her hands pushing me away and she was wriggling away from me. I pulled my cock from her and watched as she got on her hands and knees. She wiggled that cute arse at me. I knelt behind her and taking my cock in my hand, I rubbed it up and down her pussy.

“Please master. Fuck me like a beast!” she growled. She was no innocent this girl I decided.

I grabbed her hips and drove deep inside her. I was fucking her hard and deep, my stomach bouncing off her arse with a rhythmical thwacking sound. My hands reached beneath her and groped her firm titties. I was fucking her hard and fast, and Lucille was calling out my name as I drove into her.

Every now and then, I pulled out of her cunt all the way and drove back into her. I loved the feeling as my cock enter her tight love tunnel This she obviously enjoyed as well as she groaned and called for more. I was nearing my second orgasm and was driving wildly into Lucille. I heard her calling for her god and with a loud deep groan, she came hard and fast. I felt her juices dribbling down my cock and balls. It drove me to grind my cock deeper and harder. My cock jerked as I came inside her, I waited for my cock stop spewing its seed inside her and then watched as my shrinking dick slipped from her pussy.

I leaned back on and rested on my haunches. The sight of my seed and Lucille’s juices dribbling from her pussy onto the floor was such a turn on. Lucille leaned forward on her elbows, her breathing was coming in gasps and she was thanking me in low tones. We both stopped in that position for quite a while. After a few minutes, Lucille stood up and turned around.

“Thank you, My Lord, that was indeed wonderful, “she said kissing me on the lips, “I promise Jarun that I would help with the cooking.”

She dived into the cool lake water and swam to the far side. I watched as she got out on the far side and slipped her dress back on. She shot me a wave before heading off into the trees. I had a swim, letting the lake water wash the smell and the residue of our sex off my body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.