The Coupon Book - Cover

The Coupon Book

Copyright© 2020 by D. Fritz

Chapter 8: Tony’s High School Reunion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Tony’s High School Reunion - This story starts with Tony's fortieth birthday, and then follows Tony and his wife, Trisha, for the three months leading up to their anniversary. She has been planning for his big day, plus the following months, for many weeks. Enjoy the journey from the start of Tony's fifth decade through the anniversary with his beloved bride.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

A week before Trisha and Tony are to celebrate their twelfth anniversary they plan to fly to Arizona for Tony’s high school reunion. The reunion is the day before their anniversary, but they decided to make it a week-long trip and stay at a nearby resort before joining his classmates at the reunion’s designated hotel on Friday.

Because Tony’s high school was so small, many of the classes combine their reunions. This means that Bradley, Tony’s brother and two years his junior, is also invited to the reunion and is accompanying the two on their trip west. Taking pity on Trisha, Cindy has agreed to join them so her friend will have an outlet when the guys are together with their buds.

The foursome is scheduled to leave from Chicago O’Hare at 10:33 AM Saturday morning. Instead of trying to coordinate a meeting beforehand they agree to just meet at the gate. As Trisha and Tony approach the gate they see Cindy sitting against the far wall reading her Kindle.

“Good morning!” exclaims Trisha as she rushes to her friend. Cindy stands and they exchange a brief hug before Cindy turns to Tony and also gives him a hug.

“I thought we would be the first ones here since it is not yet 9:30,” says Tony.

“Afraid not, I’ve been here for almost 40 minutes, and have already finished my second cup of coffee. Tony, if you would watch my bag, I need to head to the restroom.”

With that Cindy and Trisha head back up the hallway to the restrooms chatting nonstop.

Tony takes the seat next to the one vacated by Cindy and arranges the bags he is in charge of around three adjoining chairs. He pulls out his phone and sees that he has a text from his brother.

“Caught in traffic. Will be close.”

Tony shrugs in resignation. Just like his brother to not plan enough contingency time for traffic or long lines at the airport.

The ladies return from their trip carrying fresh rounds of coffee and donuts.

“Just heard from Bradley. He’s running late.”

“No surprise, there,” says Trisha. “If he misses the flight there is another one this afternoon. He’s a big boy and will eventually make it.”

As the three drink their coffees, plus split the one bought for Bradley before it goes cold, they finish their mid-morning snack just as the announcement is made for anyone needing additional time to board to proceed to the gate.

Tony collects the remnants from breakfast and says that he’s going to make a pit stop after depositing the trash. He wanders up the hallway in the direction the ladies went earlier.

When Tony returns to the gate he hears his section being called to board. He also sees a disheveled and panting Bradley standing next to Cindy and Trisha.

“Cutting it a bit close, aren’t we Bradley?”

Bradley flips Tony the bird as he falls in behind the trio. As they get close to the ticket agent Trisha hears Cindy tell Bradley, “You are going for your reunion. I am going to give Trisha company. Do not think that this is going to be a week that we get together for a fling, or a week that we start a relationship.”

Trisha smiles. Just like Cindy to put her cards on the table unequivocally and immediately when she sees Bradley. Probably best for both of them as Cindy had just ended a six-month relationship when she could no longer stand her beau’s incessant egotism.

The flight, collection of luggage, and trip to the resort are painless. After checking in the group realizes they are on the same floor but not in adjacent rooms. In fact, when the elevator opens, they realize they are in three separate wings.

“Well,” starts Trisha, “I think we’re going to go unpack and then head to the bar for a drink before dinner. I’ll call ahead and make a reservation. Anyone want to join us?”

Both Cindy and Bradley nod in agreement and then everyone heads down their respective hallway.


During dinner Cindy broaches the question of plans for the week.

“This place has so many great amenities that we may not need to leave for the week. What is everyone thinking?”

Bradley replies first, “I’m just here for the ride and am happy to do pretty much anything.”

Trisha’s reply is a bit more informative. “I’d like to plan an afternoon at the spa, and I saw in the room’s guidebook that there are 4x4 tours on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s. That sounded like fun.”

Tony confirms his interest in the 4x4 tour, but suggests that Cindy may be better suited to accompany Trisha to the spa. He mentions that the nearby town has a well-known comedy club and it may be fun to see a concert.

“I’m going to make an executive decision,” declares Trisha, “After a hectic semester thus far, and a long flight, Cindy and I are going to start our vacation with a spa day tomorrow. You boys are on your own in the afternoon.”


Sunday morning when Trisha awakes she finds Tony standing on the room’s porch overlooking the pool and golf course. He has a coffee in hand and is slowly twisting his torso back and forth trying to loosen the tight muscles in his back.

“Was the flight that rough on your back?” Trisha asks. “Do you want to join us at the spa for a massage?”

Tony startles at the unexpected voice behind him. “Not as bad as usual, but I am a bit cramped. I’ll be fine once I get up and moving. And no, you and Cindy are already scheduled for your day at the spa. You don’t need a third wheel.”

The two move back into the room as Trisha heads to the coffee maker for her first cup of coffee. As she inserts the water and coffee Tony dangles two sheets of paper in front of her face: “8. Going Commando. When presented with this coupon no underwear or bra worn for the rest of the day,” and “12. Manscaping. Time to trim and shape the manly parts.”

Trisha turns to face Tony who is smiling wickedly at the recent turn of events.

“You think you’re so smart, do you?” says Trisha.

In response, Tony reaches to Trisha’s waist and lowers her panties.

“For the reminder of the day these won’t be needed.”

Trisha is left standing in front of the coffee maker in just a t-shirt that barely covers her crotch. Meanwhile Tony has moved to his suitcase and found clippers, scissors, and comb. He heads to the bathroom and motions for Trisha to follow. She snatches her coffee as it finishes brewing and heads to the restroom.

Tony is naked and leaning against the sink. He has positioned the stool from the makeup vanity directly in front of him, just inches in front of his flaccid manhood. Trisha dutifully sits and takes a big gulp of coffee.

“You want me awake and alert as possible before I start using sharp objects down here, right?” She laughs at her own joke.

“What’s it going to be? A buzz cut, bald, a heart-shaped pattern?”

Tony looks down at his wife and gets a glimpse of her sparse brown hair atop her fabulous legs. It causes a small twitch in his member.

“Stylists choice,” he responds.

Trisha takes another large gulp of coffee and then reaches for the clippers. She sets them to a very short setting. Using Tony’s dick like a handle she pulls one way then another as the shears make quick work of most of the pubes. She then plants the back of her hand against his now-erect member and uses her fingers to pull his ball sack tight as she trims the pubes extruding from the crinkly skin.

The trimming continues up his ass crack and partially down his legs as she masterfully feathers the length of the hair from crotch to leg to look like a seamless transition and not a stark demarcation of hair and no hair.

When she finally turns off the trimmer she runs the comb through her work, restarting the trimmer long enough to straighten or clip any missed parts, followed by a warm washcloth to sooth any irritation caused by the trimmer and to collect the stray rubble.

As Trisha tosses the washcloth into the sink she leans forward and takes Tony’s freshly trimmed ball sack into her mouth. Normally, she doesn’t give much attention to his balls, but when they are freshly trimmed and there is little hair she enjoys the feel of the delicate skin on her tongue.

Once Tony got hard from the attention of the manscaping his cock never flagged for the remainder of the trimming. With Trisha’s oral attention to his balls he was now oozing pre-cum from his tip. Trisha reached out and cupped the tip of his little head with her hand, using the pre-cum as a lube as she stroked him while continuing her tongue bath on his balls.

Moving her mouth from his balls Trisha opens wide and starts to take Tony’s cock between her teeth. She looks up and him sees him hungrily looking down at her as his dick slowly disappears into her mouth. She closes her lips and starts to rock her head back and forth as he run his hands through her hair moaning in approval.

It only takes a minute or two before Trisha hears Tony’s moans increase in frequency and tone. She knows he is about ready to explode. She takes one hand and uses it to give aid to her mouth, stroking Tony firmly, while the other hand begins to massage his man-sack. As expected, Tony blows his load deeply into her throat, his whole body shuddering.

Trisha keeps her mouth encircled on Tony and swallows each spurt that he offers. Before rising she reaches into the bathtub and turns on the hot water and starts the shower jets. She then stands and removes her t-shirt while leaning into Tony and kissing him deeply.

They enter the shower and Tony quickly takes over. He starts by wetting her hair and massaging her scalp as he first shampoos and then conditions her long blonde hair. Next he uses the soap to lather her neck, shoulders, and arms. His soapy adventure continues as he reaches around her and applies the suds to her breasts giving each a prolonged scrubbing. The cleaning continues down her stomach, around to her back, and then across her legs and feet. He finishes the cleaning with extended work on her vagina and ass, liberally using his tongue after rinsing the soapy remains.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.