The Coupon Book - Cover

The Coupon Book

Copyright© 2020 by D. Fritz

Chapter 7: Wedding Anniversary

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Wedding Anniversary - This story starts with Tony's fortieth birthday, and then follows Tony and his wife, Trisha, for the three months leading up to their anniversary. She has been planning for his big day, plus the following months, for many weeks. Enjoy the journey from the start of Tony's fifth decade through the anniversary with his beloved bride.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

The next few weeks are a welcomed calm for Trisha and Tony. After the hectic schedule of mid-terms, and then the week dedicated to helping Wendy and Allison as Bill started his journey back to full heath, the couple enjoy shorter work days without the need to come home and keep their noses buried in their laptops.

There was a new event scheduled on their calendar for this weekend. Bill and Wendy were celebrating their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary. Their initial plan was to have a small private dinner without any fanfare. After Bill’s recent health scare they decided to make the night a grand party and invite family and friends to help them celebrate.

Tony found their choice of venue ironic – The Chateau. It was where he thought he would get to celebrate his birthday before they had a “kitchen fire.” In reality, they didn’t have a fire. It was Trisha’s ruse to get him to the elaborate mystery dinner party she had planned.

On the Saturday afternoon of the anniversary party Trisha called Wendy and asked if she needed anything for the party. Not surprisingly, Wendy said that everything was taken care of and the only thing was to show up.

They do their part and show up at The Chateau at exactly 7:00 as instructed. There is a large room split in half by a dance floor on one side and dining tables on the other. Most of the guests are milling about on the dance floor sampling the hors d’oevres being served by waiters in tuxedos.

Trisha and Tony find the couple of honor and offer their congratulations and well wishes before stepping aside to let others have a moment to chat. They see Allison off to the side and go to give her their congratulations on starting her new job.

A waiter announces that dinner will be served in approximately ten minutes. Trisha decides to take this time to make a quick run to the ladies room. Unbeknownst to her Tony is right on her heels.

As Trisha opens the door Tony sees over her shoulder that it appears to be empty so he makes a snap decision to continue with his plan. He follows her inside the opulent and overly large vestibule of the restroom.

“What are you doing in here?” hisses Trisha.

Tony gives her an innocent look and then produces a coupon: “6. The Exhibitionist. Time for sex in a public place where we can be seen or found.”

“Tony?” Trisha starts to ask in a questioning voice.

He motions for her to enter a stall. He unbuttons his pants and drops them and his shorts to the floor. His proud member now flying at full mast. Trisha hurriedly starts to work on her own pants wondering why he would do this now instead of when she had on a skirt.

Before she can undo her pants button they hear a cough from behind.

“Pardon, monsieur, but it seems that you have found the women’s lavatory. A guest thought she saw you enter the incorrect door.”

Tony scrambles as quickly as possible to pull his pants up, but in his haste he grabs only the pants and not his shorts which then get caught on an ankle causing him to tumble forward as he tries to yank the pants into position.

Trisha is almost caught in his tumble but is able to sidestep just in time. She starts to stammer a reply.

“We’re, uh, we are, uhm, well,...”

The headwaiter raises his hand to silence her. Tony succeeds in pulling up his shorts and pants and is now standing next to his wife.

“The madam that saw your indiscretion is a quite wealthy patron of this establishment. Her demand is that you are to leave immediately.”

Tony starts to reply.

“That’s bullshit. I bet your ‘madam’ has been fucked in this bathroom on more than one occasion.”

The headwaiter continues to stare at Tony, but there seems to be a slight softening of his demeanor as if he is trying to silently agree with him without actually doing so.

Tony quickly changes course and reaches into his pocket and takes out his wallet. Obviously, the headwaiter cannot afford to piss off one his golden geese. And, who knows, he may be of the recipients of the patron’s dalliances.

“Sorry, my good man. It’s not your fault and you can’t help what the ‘madam’ demands. Here, if you would be so kind, please inform the Benson party that I had an intestinal accident and need to leave the party early.”

As Tony makes his request he passes the headwaiter a $100 bill.

The headwaiter takes the money with a practiced hand and nods his head. As he turns to leave he says, “Thank you for your understanding. I hope that you will return at your earliest convenience.”

Tony looks at Trisha and the two break out in childish giggles.

“Shit,” she exclaims in-between bouts of laughter, “I never would have guessed we’d get caught at a five-star restaurant trying to get in a quickie.”

“Well, we have, and we better get out of here, pronto. We don’t want the ‘madam’ to find us again, or worse, have the Benson’s see what we were up to.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.