The Coupon Book - Cover

The Coupon Book

Copyright© 2020 by D. Fritz

Chapter 6: Weekend Errands

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Weekend Errands - This story starts with Tony's fortieth birthday, and then follows Tony and his wife, Trisha, for the three months leading up to their anniversary. She has been planning for his big day, plus the following months, for many weeks. Enjoy the journey from the start of Tony's fifth decade through the anniversary with his beloved bride.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Bill came home the next day as expected and was making wonderful progress with his recovery. However, he was slowed a little, so Trisha and Tony were regularly checking in with Wendy and Allison to see what they could do to help. While they would never consider not helping, the assistance did add another item to their to-do list.

The following week after Bill’s heart attack was the busiest of the year. Trisha finished grading her massive stack of papers while Tony and his fellow recruiters were able to whittle the list of applicants down to about ten per opening and send the suggestions to the department as a whole.

By late evening on Thursday they had both completed all of the must-do items on their list and eagerly headed to the bedroom to collapse and sleep for days.

“Finally,” says Tony. “I didn’t think I would ever get through those vitaes.”

“You’re telling me?” Trisha says as she yawns loudly. “The ideas in those student papers were rough, then add in poorly written papers on bad ideas and I was ready to fail them all on principle.”

Tony is in bed with the covers pulled to just below his waist when Trisha trudges to her side of the bed and crawls in wearing her old sweatpants and a t-shirt. She rolls over to Tony and gives him a peck on the cheek before rolling back onto her side pulling the covers up to her chin.

“Good night, lover,” she says moments before she begins to lightly snore.

Tony watches the form of his wife rise and fall with her breathing.

“Good night, lover,” he replies.

The two professors chose to take Friday off after such a long few weeks. They got up after nine and leisurely made breakfast and coffee. By lunchtime Tony had a list of items around that house that needed his attention – a light bulb needed to be replaced in the half-bath, there was a stack of boxes from recent deliveries in the garage that needed to be broken down for recycling, and the backyard patio furniture needed a good cleaning before being used this spring.

Trisha went next door and helped Wendy with some her house chores, as well as baking a heart-healthy dessert. At four, Bill pulled Trisha aside and told her they were going to treat her and Tony to dinner for all their help. Trisha started to protest, but Bill sternly waved her off.

“No, we insist. You have done so much for us this week it is the least we can do.”

Trisha graciously accepted and headed back to her house to inform Tony and get ready for dinner.

She found Tony in the backyard drying the last of the furniture. It looked really good and was ready for regular use again.

“How are they doing?” asks Tony.

“Great. Bill is as ornery as ever. He is treating us to dinner tonight and would broker no debate. We’re supposed to be back at their house at 6:00.”

Tony moves the chair into place and then drops heavily onto it.

“You would do the same thing,” says Tony.

Trisha slides into the chair opposite Tony and agrees with his sentiment. She slips her shoe off and runs her foot along Tony’s inner thigh.

Tony pretends to ignore her as he says, “I was thinking, we should get some new rose bushes and put them in planters over there, hanging off the porch.”

Trisha continues with her foot ministrations.

“And,” Tony continues unabated, “we need to stop at a hardware store and get a new hose and nozzle.”

Trisha figures she can play his game, too.

With her toe now hooked under his shorts she begins to pull in an effort to expose him to her view.

“Sure, that sounds like a plan,” she says, “Let’s get out tomorrow morning and get the new flowers, planters, hose, and nozzle. We can also make a stop at the grocery store. And, if we’re out, let’s drop my car off for an oil change.”

Trisha now has Tony’s dick fully exposed and his erection betrays his outward detachment. Suddenly he jumps up and grabs Trisha by the hand and rushes her into the house and into the master bathroom where they enjoy each other in a soapy, steam-filled shower. Twice.


“Welcome, welcome, please come in,” says Bill as he steps aside to allow Trisha and Tony entrance into the house.

Bill was freshly showered and looked great being less than a week removed from the hospital. He escorts the pair into the kitchen where Wendy is busy putting plates and silverware on the table.

“Good evening,” she beams as she greets her guests. “Take a seat. Dinner will be out in just a sec.”

Tony sees the unopened wine bottle nearby and asks if he can do the honor.

“Of course,” Wendy replies, “but contrary to what you’ll hear, there will be none for one particular person in our dinner party.”

Bill smirks and says, “Oh? I didn’t think Allison was going to be able to join us tonight?”

That got a laugh out of everyone, but was not enough for Tony to get on Wendy’s bad side by offering him a drink.

“Speaking of Allison, how is she doing?” Trisha asks as she takes a glass of wine.

“Really, really good,” exclaims Wendy. “She applied for a new a job last month and when she didn’t hear anything thought it was a moot point. Then she got a call on Monday for an interview, and a follow-up interview yesterday. It sounds like she’ll be offered the position next week.”

“That’s great,” reply Trisha and Tony in unison.

“Jinx,” they again both say together.

Dinner is takeout from a local Brazilian steakhouse. While there were no gauchos coming to the table to carve meat onto their plates, the quality did not suffer. Wendy and Bill had picked an amazing assortment of cuts for dinner.

Bill, supposedly limited to just two ounces of red meat, did better than expected, but still exceeded his official allotment.

A long enjoyable dinner ended with a final round of drinks and then Trisha and Tony took their leave, explaining to their hosts that they had a full day planned for Saturday.


Saturday morning is similar to Friday. After a slow start Trisha and Tony are headed out of the house by 10:00 determined to complete everything on their list.

They start by dropping Trisha’s car off at the local garage for an oil change and are told it should be ready in about two hours.

“No rush,” Trisha replies as she hands over the keys, “We have several errands to run and probably won’t be back by until mid-afternoon.”

The next stop is the gas station to fill up Tony’s tank. He pulls in next to the far tanks and shuts off the engine. Before reaching for the door handle he slips his hand into his pocket and presents Trisha with a coupon: “7. The Flasher. Time to show you ‘the girls’ for an uninterrupted 30 seconds in a public place.”

He then exits and puts the gas hose into the car while keeping his eyes on Trisha.

He looks at his watch and says, “I’m ready to start timing.”

Trisha scans the parking lot for any obvious lurkers, and seeing none, she slides a bit lower in her seat. She is wearing a t-shirt and a utilitarian bra as this was going to be a day of work and not fun. She first leans forward and reaches behind her back to unclip the fastener, then sits back and raises her t-shirt and bra to her chin to give Tony an unobstructed view of “the girls.”

“Start the countdown,” she says.

Instead of nervously waiting for the time to elapse, Trisha steps into the situation and stares deeply into Tony’s eyes, slowly running her tongue across her lips. With her free hand she reaches for a nipple and tweaks it to full attention, then the other one.

Tony shifts his waist while standing at the pump, clearly trying to reposition his hardening cock without drawing the attention of a nearby motorist. The gas shuts off with a clang and Trisha asks, without yet moving her top, “Time over?”

Tony gulps a bit of air but replies in the affirmative.

Trisha slowly pulls her top down and reattaches her bra.

Before putting the car in gear Tony pauses. Trisha thinks he may be considering a quick trip home to get some relief from his still-hard cock, but he surprises her when he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a second coupon: “11. Dress Up Sex. What will it be? A schoolgirl, policewoman, French maid, stripper?”

Before Trisha can comment, Tony says, “The rules say, ‘as immediately as possible,’ so I’m thinking we make a stop at Cinnamon’s after the hardware store and find something.”

Trisha takes the coupon and laughs as she stuffs it in her pocket. “As you wish.”

The trip to the hardware store takes over an hour. It seems like half the town thought this weekend the appropriate one to start their spring projects. Even with the crowd they are able to get the plants, planters, and hardware they were looking for without having to make a compromise due to a lack of supply.

After the hardware store it is a brief drive to Cinnamon’s. It used to be Amber & Tiffany’s, but they had a very public falling out after realizing they were both sleeping with their silent investor. Cinnamon prevented the situation from shutting down the store by stepping in and purchasing the property and all the merchandise with cash. She then promptly changed the name to avoid the negative connection that has been associated with the names of Amber & Tiffany.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.