The Coupon Book - Cover

The Coupon Book

Copyright© 2020 by D. Fritz

Chapter 3: Trisha's Gift

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Trisha's Gift - This story starts with Tony's fortieth birthday, and then follows Tony and his wife, Trisha, for the three months leading up to their anniversary. She has been planning for his big day, plus the following months, for many weeks. Enjoy the journey from the start of Tony's fifth decade through the anniversary with his beloved bride.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

As Tony turns into the driveway and clicks the remote for the garage door opener Trisha comments, “Tomorrow is trash pick up. I’ll wheel the can out of the garage, but can you get the two large bags of branches and leaves from the backyard?”

Tony reluctantly agrees and heads to the backyard trying to decide if he should try and manhandle the two bags in one trip, or make two easier trips. He settles on the latter.

After getting the garbage to the curb Tony returns to the garage and shuts the door, entering into a dark kitchen. He easily makes his way to the master bedroom and is stopped mid-stride when he sees Trisha on the bed.

She is centered on the bed wearing new bright yellow lingerie. She let her hair down and it is cascading around her face reaching to the tops of her breasts. The bra has a fine lace pattern that arches over the top of each breast and a transparent cup from which her pointed nipples are clearly visible. She has one leg crooked, artfully hiding what is behind the yellow thong with matching lace waistline.

“There is one more gift you need to open,” Trisha coos as Tony takes in the vision of his wife.

Tony smiles, then wastes no time in shedding his clothes and jumping naked onto the bed, crashing onto Trisha, causing the two of them to roll over as one. With her on top she leans into his face and gives him a very slow, sensual kiss, grinding her hips every so slightly as her tongue darts in and out of his mouth.

Tony reaches for the front of the bra and flicks open the clasp. He lowers his hands to Trisha’s waist and then runs them upward along her side, to her ribs, and then under the opened bra. He hears her gasp as he first comes in contact with her nipple and pinches it between his thumb and forefinger. She breaks the kiss and leans back, firmly planting her thong-clad junction onto his impressively hard cock.

Tony removes the bra from Trisha’s shoulders. He goes from gently massaging a breast to taking it in his mouth, flicking his tongue over the now erect nipple.

While Tony is concentrating on her chest, Trisha raises slightly and pulls her thong aside. She takes Tony in her hand and guides him into her well-lubricated tunnel. As she sinks onto him he groans loudly and doubles his efforts on her nipple.

She pauses, enjoying how nicely stretched she feels the moment Tony is fully inside of her. Her moment of reflection is short-lived as Tony starts bucking his hips causing her to bounce up and down on his shaft. With one particularly large thrust his dick comes out of her, and luckily slams against his stomach, before she safely lands squarely along its length.

They exchange a laugh at the mishap, and because they broke contact, Trisha scrambles to her knees and faces away from Tony. He approaches from behind and reenters her in one quick motion. As he continues his pumping doggie style Trisha becomes more and more vocal.

“Harder, harder, HARDER!”

Trisha’s final yell coincides with her pussy tightening fiercely onto his dick. Tony pulses one more time and embeds himself as deeply as he can within Trisha, shuddering in his own massive release.

They stay motionless, enjoying the post orgasm high. As Tony’s dick slowly starts to soften and retreat he slides off the bed and into the restroom to get a washcloth.

When he returns Trisha has rolled over and has one arm over her head and her legs spread. Her other hand is slowly playing with herself. He uses the warm washcloth to wipe their mixed juices that are running out of her before leaning in and kissing her gently.

“I love you,” he murmurs. “Thank you for such a wonderful birthday.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.