Pixie Dust - Cover

Pixie Dust

by Kin Asdi

Copyright© 2020 by Kin Asdi

Mystery Sex Story: The blue moon meant that this would be a special Halloween and Millie is excited to go to the Halloween party with her boyfriend. But even before they arrive, she realizes that her boyfriend has other, sinister plans for her. Devastated, she decides to make her own way to the party but finds herself in a different world, where help comes from an unexpected source.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Mystery   Masturbation   Tit-Fucking   .

“She will be down soon,” the brunette said to him, “There is something with the dress which she needed to fix.”

Oliver looked annoyed at Millie’s new flat mate, a skinny waif wearing thick glasses and answered curtly, “Alright, but you told her we’re running late already didn’t you?”

“Uh huh,” she replied as she walked away towards her room, “She knows.”

Millie heard the conversation and rolled her eyes hearing her boyfriend complaining but it was his own bloody fault! She couldn’t believe her eyes when she had opened the box with the so called special Halloween outfit he had given her last week.

She sighed as she remembered he made her promise not to open the box an hour before the party.

She had been tempted though, especially because she hated not to be in control but she managed to restrain herself. The only reason she kept her agreement was because of the size and the immaculate and expensive look of the box.

Of course she had arranged some precursory measures in case she wouldn’t want to wear what was in the box. Oliver had told her the outfit was mainly white which made the choice for make up a little easier but now she had to create some extra contrasting features which would complement her alternative outfit.

She sighed as she knew it was not her best outfit but it had to do and she was extremely annoyed with herself when she realized that the slimming corset she was wearing under her skimpy red dress made it obvious her breasts were actually too small.

Now she had to fiddle with tissues to fill out her dress, dearly wishing her boobs were just a little bigger.

As she looked at herself in the mirror she wasn’t happy but there was no more time and it was definitely better than wearing that old grubby yellowy cotton gown which made her look like a demented grandma.

Now at least she looked sexy, just enough cleavage to tease the boys, and the tresses of her chestnut hair were long enough to give a nice contrast with the ruby red of her dress.

She had opted for the Victorian ankle boots knowing she could wear them for the whole evening.

She grabbed her purse and the box with the hideous outfit and rushed out of her room. As she came down the stairs she saw her handsome boyfriend looking up but she wasn’t prepared seeing his sour expression which was plastered on his face.

“You’re not wearing it,” he said, clearly disappointed.

“No,” Millie responded curtly as she rolled her eyes, “What else did you expect?”

He tapped with his index finger on the box as he said, “It’s very important for me that you’re going to wear this, Millie.”

“Are you serious?” she asked him incredulously, “Can we discuss this in the car? The longer we stay here the later we’ll arrive at the party.”

Oliver sighed as he took the box from his girlfriend and as he walked with big steps to the door he said, “I don’t understand Millie, you promised me to wear it.”

They walked silently to the car and Millie was pleased he managed to find a place close to the flat as the evening had brought down the temperature considerably.

As soon as Oliver had started the engine he asked, “Did you try it on?”

“Yeah,” Millie said with a huff, “And I instantly decided I wasn’t going to wear it.”

“Did you button it up completely?” He asked as he accelerated the car.

Millie laughed and then asked him, “What do you think, Oliver?”

“I think you should try it once more and button it up completely. I’m pretty sure it will look much better on you.”

Millie looked out the window of the car and retorted, “If you want me to look like a demented grandma.”

“It isn’t that bad,” he said soothingly.

“Oliver,” she said flatly, “Listen to me carefully; I’m NOT going to wear that old grubby thing ever. For god’s sake, I don’t want to been seen like that on Caleb’s party.”

“But I thought you loved me,” he said frantically, “and you promised me to wear it.”

Alarms bells were going off as soon as she heard his voice, especially the fact he started to use their relationship to manipulate her.

“What has love to do with it Oliver?” she asked softly, “Clearly you’ll understand I don’t want to wear it.”

“Show me that you love me by wearing the outfit, instead of this slutty piece of cloth, Millie,” he almost commanded.

Millie’s eyes became as big as saucers when she heard his harsh tone, realizing she had to get out of the car. Slowly she reached for the box which was on the back seat and as soon as she had a firm grip on the box she pushed the button to open her side window.

Luckily Oliver’s luxurious car was spacious enough that she could get the box in one supple move onto her lap.

Somehow she knew the outfit was important for him and without thinking she brought the box outside her window, almost forgetting the strong wind.

At that moment they were driving along the park and before Oliver knew what was happening Millie demanded with a hoarse voice, “Stop the car.”

He gasped as he saw Millie holding the box outside the car window, clearly struggling to keep it in her hand.

“No!” he shouted as he instantly slowed down the car, “Please don’t drop it!”

“Stop the fucking car, Oliver!” she screamed, as her tears were running down her cheeks.

Oliver’s whole body trembled as he managed to halt the car with a sudden jerk.

Shocked he stared at Millie who instantly had disengaged her seat belt and with a swift move she opened the passenger door while she still was holding the box in her other hand.

She got out and as she looked him straight in the eyes she said bitterly, “Good luck finding a dumb slut who’s willing to wear this shit for you.”

With that said she tossed the box on the passenger seat and walked away, straight into the park.

“Millie!” he shouted as he partly had gotten out of the car, “Don’t be stupid, come back!”

She ignored him, knowing he couldn’t abandon his car on the busy road and checked her phone to find the nearest Uber to get home again.

She started to sob when she heard the screaming tires as the car sped away and she couldn’t believe he’d left her for not wearing this old grubby filthy piece of cloth. It actually shocked her to the core as she realized he’d cared more for the contents of the box than for her.

With tears blurring her view she kept on walking trying to forget him as soon as possible, not really caring in what direction she was heading.

Meanwhile the night had fallen and Millie cursed as she noticed the air had cooled down even more, realizing she still had to walk at least another 20 minutes before she would reach an Uber pickup place.

Her feet were cold because she had been walking on the wet grass which had soaked her pretty boots. She stopped and she looked around hoping she could find one of the many concrete paths but as far as she could see there weren’t any street lanterns close by.

The bright full moon was the only light source which gave her just enough to navigate through the park.

She shivered, knowing she had underestimated the vastness of the park and she checked her phone again to find the nearest point of relative safety.

“I’m afraid that thing doesn’t work here,” said a female voice.

Millie instantly turned her face into the direction where the voice had come from but she couldn’t see anyone. She shook her head, as she had come to the conclusion the cold was playing tricks on her and as she tried to unlock her phone with her stiff fingers, it was clear the device had trouble to accept her fingerprint.

“You are quite stubborn for such a pretty girl, aren’t you?” said the woman which sounded a lot closer than before.

Frustrated she carefully placed her phone back in her purse and started to walk again, knowing it was her only option to find her way out of this mess.

“You think you just can walk away, do you?” the woman whispered close to Millie’s ear.

“Alright!” shouted Millie not even bothering to stop walking, “Would you just leave me alone?”

“You’re not even afraid,” said the female perplexed as she was addressing the shivering girl from the other side.

Due to the hypothermia, Millie’s mind was starting to get sluggish and she actually didn’t care what the lady was saying and murmured, “No, I’m just fucking cold.”

“Language, my dear,” said the voice an octave lower.

“You’re not my mother,” Millie spat as she studiously kept on walking.

“No,” she said softly, “But I’m willing to help you.”

“How?” Millie said with chattering teeth, desperately looking for one of the paths.

“If you just would stop walking for a minute I can get myself aligned enough,” she said with a deep sigh.

“Not good enough,” Millie said stubbornly as she kept on walking while briskly moving her arms.

“Oof,” the woman sighed, “so stubborn.”

This time Millie responded by saying, “That’s my middle name.”

The lady laughed and purred, “You’re funny.”

Millie was getting tired of it and as she desperately wanted to get away from this precarious situation she stopped walking, hoping the woman could reveal herself.

She took a deep breath and as she crossed her arms trying to warm her cold chest she said, “Okay, enough of this! Stop talking and show yourself.”

“Alright, alright,” the woman mumbled distractedly, “Give me a sec.”

Millie’s teeth stopped chattering as she saw little purple lights rushing to one single point from every direction. It seemed that each little light had its own location, forming a small female creature, not larger than Millie’s arm.

Within a minute the figure had gained enough structure for Millie to discern she was dealing with an elf.

“You’re an elf,” Millie said as she carefully studied the small female.”

“I’m too small to be an elf, I’m a pixie,” replied the creature as there were still purple dot’s filling the empty spots of her body.

“What’s your name?” asked Millie as she actually believed she was hallucinating.

“You promise you’re willing to share your name as well?”

Millie chuckled and said, “My name is.”

“Liluth,” interrupted the pixie, “My name is Liluth Fenfir.”

“That’s a pretty name Liluth,” Millie remarked sincerely.

“Thank you,” Liluth said with a warm voice, “And yours is?”

“Millie Hooper.”

“That’s a funny name,” said the pixie with a giggling voice, “Millie Hoopy.”

Millie rolled her eyes and started to walk again, knowing she had to get out of this damned park.

“Hey, where are you going?” asked Liluth concerned, “I thought you wanted my help.”

“I don’t like people, or pixies in this matter, who make fun of my name,” she retorted, “I’m cold and I want to go home.”

The pixie floated in front of Millie as she said softly, “I’m sorry. What can I do for you to stay with me a little longer?”

Millie snorted and as she marched onward she muttered, “You’re a bad listener, Fenfir.”

The pixie moved closer, forming a cute frown on her little face as she said, “I don’t like people who only address me with my surname, even if they managed to pronounce it right the first time.”

“Ah, gosh,” Millie said as she tried to poke the little creature, “I think I have mentioned twice that I’m freezing, maybe that might be the reason I’m just a little irritated.”

“Alright, alright,” Liluth said as she held up her little hands, “Just stop walking for one second, will you? How else can I put a spell on you?”

Millie narrowed her eyes as she repeated the pixie’s last sentence, “You want to put a spell on me.”

“Duh, yeah,” Liluth replied indignantly, “That’s how my magic works. It’s just a harmless spell which pulls the cold away and heats your body real quick.”

“Harmless?” she asked as she tried to keep up a sturdy pace, “So you’re going to do this free of any charge?”

The pixie sighed and rolled her purple eyes as she said, “Okay, okay! Yes, this one is on the house. Now, would you just. Stop! Walking!”

Millie stopped her sturdy walk but she instantly regretted her decision as she realized how sore her muscles had become. She closed her eyes and moaned as she leaned forward, resting her forearms just above her knees. Her whole body was aching from the strenuous assault she had forced on her muscles.

She wished she had listened to her flat mate who had suggested staying at home but now she had to face the consequences of the choices she had made.

Suddenly she felt warm hands gently rubbing her neck and it was as if those wonderful soft hands blasted the icy cold, which almost had reached her bones, away in a matter of seconds.

“Oh Liluth,” Millie sighed contently, “This feels divine!”

“Take off your boots, Millie,” said the pixie in a soothing voice, “They are completely soaked.”

Millie opened her eyes and was completely surprised as she noticed the lush carpet she was standing on. Her muscles were still protesting as she bent even deeper to undo the laces of her completely ruined boots and as soon as she stood bare footed on the warm carpet she slowly stood upright realizing she was in a very cozy looking living room.

“Welcome to my humble home,” Liluth purred as she still was rubbing Millie’s back.

Millie’s feet had warmed up quickly and as she turned to thank Liluth, she found herself standing at eye level with the purple pixie. Despite the fact she was as small as the purple woman she hugged her as she said sincerely, “Thank you Liluth, I feel so much better now.”

They stood there for a few seconds and as they parted Liluth looked wide eyed at the woman as she stammered, “You, you’re welcome.”

Millie flopped down onto the large sofa, causing a cloud of dust blasting from the cushions and as she put her feet closer to the fireplace she smiled contently and said to the dumbstruck pixie, “This is a real comfy place you have.”

Liluth gasped as she didn’t know how to respond to the friendly woman.

Millie chuckled as she saw the distressed look on the purple woman’s face and asked with a relaxed tone, “Are you going to tell why you desperately kept following me? I mean there must have been plenty of other victims around you could’ve chosen.”

“Why aren’t you upset?” asked the pixie incredulously.

“Because you tricked me by shrinking me into your size?” Millie asked with a cunning smile.

Liluth nodded slowly, totally rendered speechless by the unexpected situation she found herself in.

“Oh I knew you had to use some trick because I refused to believe you had, as a tiny sprite, enough energy to warm my body,” answered Millie with a grin, “But you still didn’t answer my first question.”

Liluth hung her head for a few moments and then she looked Millie straight in the eyes as she asked with a small voice, “What do you see if you look at my body?”

The brunette sat up straight as she knew this was a pivotal hint the little elf had given. As she inspected the pretty woman more closely she noticed the numerous holes which were scattered all over Liluth’s body. She remembered how the purple dots had formed Liluth’s body and she suddenly realized the pixie had lost a significant number of those dots.

“Hmm,” Millie murmured as she could see straight through one of Liluth’s larger holes, “It seems you’re far from complete.”

The pixie looked down as she confessed, “Every time I upset someone I lose one of my pips.”

“Erm,” Millie said slowly, “I only know about pixies in fairytales. I doubt I’ve ever heard pixies existing on this planet at the moment.”

“I’m the only one left,” Liluth whispered.

“What’s left of you, that is,” remarked Millie dryly, “And you are pretty desperate, aren’t you?”

Liluth gasped and replied instantly with a squeaky voice, “I’ll survive.”

Millie leaned back again, enjoying the warmth of the fireplace and as she closed her eyes she asked the distraught pixie, “Is there a way we can help each other, Liluth?”

“I don’t know,” she answered softly, “Perhaps.”

Millie studied the pixie, realizing she was hiding some more information but decided not to pursue it right now and asked, “What made you decide to follow me?”

“Because you have a strong aura around you which reeks of very powerful magic,” Liluth said upbeat.

“You’re telling me that I have magic?” asked the brunette incredulously.

“No,” giggled Liluth, “You’re just a mundane person, but somehow you were exposed to some pretty powerful and dark magic. It felt like it was part of a compelling spell.”

“How’s that possible?” she asked with wide eyes, “As far as I know nobody pointed a wand or a finger at me.”

“Hmm,” pondered the pixie, “Did someone asked you to wear something?”

“The gown!” gushed Millie, “The asshole! That’s why he was so persistent!”

“Who is he?” asked the purple girl calmly, being unperturbed by Millie’s outburst.

“Oliver Charvat,” said Millie with clenching teeth.

“Oof,” Liluth said as she flicked her hand several times, “You are very fortunate, indeed. The Charvat family is renowned for their dark magic. How come you know Oliver?”

“He WAS my boyfriend,” Millie grumbled.

“What?” she asked with eyes as big as saucers, “You had sex with him?”

Millie stared at the purple pixie, realizing all the weeks she had been with him nothing serious had happened! They had kissed and she thought it was cute how he clumsily had roamed around but she never had the urge to take it any further. It shocked her to the core, knowing all too well how she always was in the mood to have sex with her other boyfriends.

She slowly shook her head, starting to understand she was manipulated right at the beginning of their relationship. Now it was clear why Oliver had waited until she had broken up with Alex.

“Holy mow,” she whispered, “No I didn’t, thank god.”

“His parents won’t be pleased with him,” said Liluth as she shook her head a little, “A full moon at Halloween doesn’t happen that often, you know. I guess he has to wait another 19 years for the next blue moon at Halloween or he has to find another woman who’s willing to wear the gown.”

“Blue Moon?” echoed Millie, “I guess it’s going to be blue balls for him if he has to wait for another 19 years.”

The Pixie snorted and said as she wiggled her index finger towards the brunette, “You’re a bad girl.”

“Not as bad as you’ve been,” said Millie softly.

There was a silence.

“I’m sorry,” said the brunette meekly as she saw the forlorn look plastered on the little elf.

“Yeah, well,” the pixie replied flatly, “I think it’s too late to fix me before I have to leave this place.”

“Okay,” said Millie slowly and asked, “How do you get your, erm, pips back again?”

“If I make someone truly happy.”

“Right,” she pondered and looked at Liluth as she asked, “And when are you going to leave?”

“They’ll pick me up at dawn,” she said as she was staring at her dainty little feet, “And then it will be judgment day.”

“I see,” Millie said as she tapped her index finger on her lips.

“Wait!” she continued enthusiastically, “Did you earn a pip when you kept your agreement for warming me up?”

“Uh,” Liluth frantically checked her body and as she pointed at the glowing pip she grinned, “So you were really happy about what I did to you!”

Millie smiled as she said, “I did and I think you can earn a few more this evening.”

“I’m all ears,” said the pixie rubbing her hands together, “Tell me your plan.”

“You fancy going to a Halloween party?”

Liluth’s face fell as she said forlornly, “I can’t leave the park.”

“Not even if I take you in my purse?” Millie asked, “Although it would be a challenge to get you in there.”

“I could easily make myself small enough to fit in there,” said the purple sprite with a sad face, “But still I can’t leave.”

“Why not, Liluth?” asked Millie, as she rubbed Liluth’s arm out of sympathy.

The sad woman sighed as she sat down cross-legged on the floor and said, “As soon as I leave the park I can’t keep the pips together. I just miss a core to keep them attracted to me.”

Millie looked at the pixie who fidgeted with her hands, thinking hard to come up with something what might work.

“Liluth,” she asked as she was pondering about different solutions, “Do I have a core?”

“Yeah, obviously,” responded the pixie as she rolled her eyes, “You would collapse like a slimy rag doll if you lose your core.”

“Oh gross,” said Millie as she pulled a horrified face but then sat up straight as she suggested, “What if you could use my core? I mean; can I share my core with you?”

Liluth stared open mouthed at the brunette for a few seconds, then closed her pretty mouth again as she slowly shook her head.

“What?” asked Millie, not completely sure what the pixie was thinking, “You can’t?”

“You probably don’t want to do that, Millie,” said the purple woman looking somewhat disappointed, “It means that we have to merge together and we going to look like an abomination with all those holes I have.”

The brunette got up from the sofa and started to pace in little circles. As she was walking around she spoke, “Alright, Liluth. Here is what I think: First of all I need to find a way out of the park and I don’t want to walk in the freezing cold again. Secondly I really want to go to the Halloween party and have fun. Thirdly I think it would be real fun if you would join me.”

“But,” started the pixie to say but she was cut off by Millie.

“No buts Liluth,” said Millie with a warm smile, “Because the more I think about it the more I start to like it! I think it’s really cool to have holes all over my body. It’s freaking Halloween, Liluth! People try to look as horrid as possible and I think we’re going to be the star of the evening.”

“Hmm,” replied the pixie as she touched her nose with her ring finger, “You are aware if we merge we can hear each other’s thoughts.”

“That’s fine with me because I think it would be a quite interesting challenge if we want to do different things. Oh and do you think you can get us to the party?”

“Do you know where it is?”

“I know the bookshop which is next to the building where the party is,” replied Millie hopeful.

Again the pixie tapped her finger to her nose and then looked up and said resolutely, “Alright, I’ll do it on a few conditions.”

“Which are?” asked Millie who was willing to accept almost anything.

“One,” started the pixie, “We stay together until they’re going to pick me up.”

“So I’m going to see more pixies?” Millie asked with a grin plastered on her face.

“You might even see some elves as well,” confirmed Liluth with a laugh.

“Okay,” the brunette said upbeat, “What’s next on your wish list?”

“I want to change your body,” said Liluth flatly.

“Why?” Millie asked incredulously, “What’s wrong with it?”

“Oh come on Millie,” said the pixie with a cunning smile, “Really? How about the tissues in your bra? And what the hell? A slimming corset? And you still dare to ask me what is wrong with your body?”

Millie’s face got really warm as she stammered, “I, I had to improvise.”

“I’m sorry,” continued Liluth, “But if we are going to have fun I think we should have a body to die for, right?”

“Alright,” agreed Millie with a sigh, “But I want to have a say in it as well.”

“Deal,” Liluth said with a smile, “Especially if I can earn a pip with it.”

Millie’s heart started to beat a little faster as she asked with a small voice, “Are those changes permanent, Liluth?”

“Yes absolutely,” replied the purple sprite sincerely, “Which brings me to the last condition.”

“Bring it on,” Millie said confidently as she truly started to believe in the solution.

“Erm,” said Liluth a little subdued, “There’s a small price you’ve to pay.”

Millie looked at the pixie’s unreadable expression and said softly, “Of course, let’s hear it Liluth.”

“We have to swap one eye,” the woman said nervously, “My eye in your body will keep the changes from fading away and yours in me for the link to the power source of the magic realm.”

Millie looked instantly at Liluth’s eyes and couldn’t see anything strange than the purple color of the iris and asked, “So I would end up with one blue and one purple eye?”

The pixie nodded.

“So let me get this straight,” Millie continued, “People will only notice that I have two different irises. I mean the shape of my left and right eye will be the same?”

The pixie nodded again.

Millie started to laugh as she saw the perturbed expression on Liluth’s face and asked, “What’s wrong, Liluth? What do I miss?”

“Well,” she said with a small voice, “Pixies are color blind.”

Millie thought about the consequences and quickly came to the conclusion she was willing to pay the price because she knew the human brain would eventually adapt and she hardly would notice the difference.

“Aren’t you looking forward to see color, Liluth?” the brunette asked as she smiled warmly.

Liluth gasped as the question finally sank into her brain and she jumped up to hug her.

“Oh Millie,” she murmured as she still was hugging her partner in crime, “I was so afraid you wouldn’t accept the last condition.”

Millie chuckled and said, “I probably will suffer a mild headache for a while, but I’ll survive.”

Liluth giggled and then said with an authoritative voice, “Alright, girl. Strip!”

“Yes, Mrs. Fenfir,” Millie instantly replied.

The Pixie didn’t respond and had crossed her arms over her breasts while she was waiting for Millie to comply.

It took Millie a few moments to unzip the flimsy dress and as soon as it had pooled down at the carpet Liluth said, “Ditch those cheap fishnet leggings, I have a much sexier pair for you.”

“Oh okay,” murmured the brunette meekly and as she had slipped down the leggings she asked, “You want me to take off the corset?”

“Hell yeah,” replied the pixie as she summoned a large mirror with a snap of her fingers.

When she saw the shocked expression on Millie’s face she said, “You decided you wanted to have a say in it. How else can you see what I think needs to happen?”

“You’ve a point there,” Millie nodded demurely, looking at herself in the reflective glass as she was unhooking the little hooks of her corset. It felt nice as soon as the restrictive garment had dropped on the floor and just to get over it quickly she unhooked her bra as well. With a healthy dose of embarrassment she looked at the considerable amount of tissues which had fallen down at the moment she had unhooked her bra.

Without saying a word Liluth made a little circle with her index finger indicating Millie to do a 360 and as soon as she could see into the eyes of the distraught woman again she said soothingly, “I can see you used to workout. Your beautiful toning is still there but it’s a bit hidden.”

“Hmm yes,” Millie confessed, “It went a little pear shaped since I’ve met Oliver.”

The pixie raised her eyebrows as she said, “You just stopped?”

Millie gasped and whispered, “You know, I can’t even remember!”

“Oh dear,” Liluth said as she gently grabbed Millie’s hands, “You’re extremely fortunate you managed to break free from their spells.”

Suddenly all the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle fell together as Millie tried to recall what happened the last few weeks and she started to giggle.

The pixie watched with amusement as the brunette’s happy face turned into an angry, almost feral look.

“The fucking bastard!” exclaimed Millie, “The gown was his desperate attempt to get me under the spell again.”

“So what happened then?” asked Liluth intrigued.

“Caleb happened,” said the brunette dreamily, “He is such a sweet guy.”

“Who exactly?” asked the purple elf wide eyed as she was almost sure who Millie was talking about.

Millie stared at the pixie with narrowed eyes as she realized something fishy was going on and said with a voice which was an octave lower, “Don’t tell me you know Caleb Marshall as well.”

“Shit,” murmured Liluth softly as her suspicion was confirmed; Caleb somehow had broken Oliver’s spell!

“You know him?”

“No,” she responded as she slowly shook her head, “But he is the only son of Alexiana Marshall.”

“Oh okay,” said Millie as she shrugged her shoulders and then she said gleefully, “Anyway he is the one who invited me to this Halloween party.”

“Well then,” said the pixie with a smile which didn’t reach her eyes, “We better make sure you look the part Millie.”

“Oh okay,” replied the naked woman nervously, “What do you want me to do?”

“Just close your eyes,” said the pixie soothingly, “And as soon as I’m done I’ll let you know.”

Millie had noticed Liluth’s discomfort when she had mentioned Caleb’s mother but she decided to let it pass for the moment. She knew that the pixie was desperate to earn more pips and she had come to the conclusion to trust her. As Millie closed her eyes she said playfully to the little elf, “Surprise me Mrs. Fenfir.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.