My Ebony Christmas Gift - Cover

My Ebony Christmas Gift

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - All alone at Christmas, Jojo and I take care of each other's needs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Black Female   White Male   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I got a text message from Jojo later that day to say she was going for dinner with her sister and she would call me the following day.

The following day I spent reading as the weather was foul, wet and windy, a typical English day. It was mid-afternoon before my phone chirped to tell me I had a text message. It just said ‘please call me if you are free Jojo x’.

I pressed the call button on my phone and it took only three rings before Jojo answered.

“Hey, how are you, “ I asked.

“Yes, fine thanks, sorry, it’s been a busy couple of days” she replied.

“Yeah, me too, I have been snowed under “ I lied, not wanting to seem too needy.

“So I guess you are busy tonight?” she asked, I could sense a little disappointment in her voice.

“Err, no, as it happens I have a free night in my busy social calendar” I laughed.

“Good, get your arse round here as soon as possible,” she giggled.

“Okay give me an hour,” I told her.

I shaved and showered, grabbed a bottle of wine from the refrigerator, and jumped in the car to drive round to her place. I was knocking on the door forty-five minutes later.

Jojo opened the door and kissed me as I stepped inside. She was dressed in a purple dress, it had a low neckline that showed off her ample charms, and was short enough to show off her sexy legs.

She took my coat and I followed her into the living room, there was a bottle of wine already opened on the table. She put the one I had brought into the refrigerator and we sat for a while. I sipped my wine and we chatted. She told me that her sister had taken her to dinner and then out shopping. She told me about the items she had bought and the shops she had been in, but there seemed to be an underlying tone that I could not fathom. It was fast becoming the elephant in the room.

“Jo is everything okay, you seem to have something on your mind?” I asked.

“Sorry Zak, well yes there is something, “ she said and took a gulp of wine “it’s like this...”

I knew it was too good to be true, she was married, she was about to get married, she was on the run from the law. All these thoughts and more were running around in my head.

“It’s like this, well, this place isn’t actually mine, “she said, her voice was a little on the sad side.

“Okay, so who’s is it?” I asked, my mind was In turmoil, surely she was not a housebreaker!

“Look, if I tell you the story will you promise not to get mad? “ she said, her hand slipping onto my knee.

“Of course I won’t get mad, I am just worried your husband might pop out of a cupboard at any moment” I replied, taking her hand in mine.

“Oh no, it’s nothing like that, I promise,” she said, laughing nervously.

So she told me the story, the flat belonged to one of her sisters, she had two sisters one of which was away on holiday. Jojo was stopping there as she worked on cruise ships, and her ship was docked for repairs over Christmas. She was only back in town for two weeks. That’s why her other sister had wanted to spend some time with her, she was due to leave the next day.

“So why did you lie to me?” I asked.

“Well, I know this sounds mad, but I thought if I told you I was only here for a week or two you might not be interested in a nice way, you might just want to use me “ she looked me in the eye as she told me this, and I believed her, there were tears in her eyes as we looked at each other. I leaned forward and took her in my arms.

“I feel so bad,” she said “I feel like I have led you on, and you have been so good to me”

“Shh, it’s fine, “ I told her.

“no no, I feel bad, you have made me feel so good about myself “ she was crying now.

I pulled her close, she cried on my shoulder for a few minutes and then I pushed her away, looking her in the eye.

“Look, we are both enjoying this, aren’t we? “ I asked trying to be as supportive and sympathetic as possible.

“yes but...” She replied

“No buts, okay, no buts, “ I said, kissing her lips gently at first, before becoming more passionate. She responded, and soon we were snogging the face-off each other. Tongues darted into mouths, lips mashed off each other

It was some while before we came up for air.

“Look, we have one more night before you leave, right?” I asked, “so let’s make the most of it!”

“Are you sure?” she asked, her voice was shaky.

“Yes, yes I am, so are you hungry? “ I asked?

“Yes, yes I am “ she replied.

“Okay, go fix your makeup and we will go out and have some food and a chat, “ I said.

She kissed me and got up, I watched that amazing bum as she walked out of the room. When she returned she had changed into a blouse and skirt and a pair of high heels, she looked amazing.

We walked down to a little Italian place in town and ate, we held hands and chatted, and Jojo settled down.

She told me all about her life on the ships, about the guys on there who all seemed to be either gay or just after another notch on the bedpost. She told me she was contracted for another two years, and could not break the contract, otherwise, she would be staying here.

“Well, two years is not that long, “ I said, taking her hand and kissing it.

The waiter came over and cleared the table, the maître’d asked if we wanted coffee but we declined. It was snowing as I walked her back to the flat, we held hands all the way.

“So are you stopping over, “ she asked as she got her keys out to open the door

“Do you want me too?” I asked.

“You know the answer to that...” she said, gently punching me on the arm.

We went inside, and after hanging up put coats she led me into the bedroom.

“Kick off your shoes...” she told me, I did as I was told. She took my face in her hands and kissed me. Gently at first, but soon with more determination and passion. Her lips brushed my neck, her teeth tugged on my earlobes. Our lips touched each other and I felt her tongue in my mouth.

Then she started to unbutton my shirt, one button at a time, slowly working her way from my chest to my waist. She pulled it free of my jeans and hung it over a chair. Her fingers traced lines over my chest. She flicked and tickled my nipples with her fingers before her lips latched onto one, the edges of her teeth grazed over the very tips of my nipples, sending shock waves through my body. Her fingers tickled my torso as she licked and sucked my nipples.

Then she dropped to her knees before me and kissed my stomach as she unbuckled my belt and pulled it clear of the loops. My trousers were soon around my ankles and I stepped out of them. My excitement was evident to Jojo and she let out a low whistle.

She smiled up at me before she cupped my balls through my boxers and rubbing my cock.

“Mmmm seems like you are ready for me “ she sighed. She slid my boxers down and my cock bounced into view.

She took the shaft in the palm of her hand and ran her tongue around the lip of its helmet, her breath was cool over the tip of my dick as she flicked at the dark purple ridge. She now had one hand on the shaft of my cock and one hand fondling my balls. She leaned forward and sucked my cock’s head between her lips with a dirty sounding slurp.

My heart missed a beat as I felt her tongue lashing at me. At first, she just held her lips around the crown of my cock, after she had held me there for a while she slowly pushed them down my shaft, a slow and deliberate movement. Her hands slid up and down my thighs before reaching behind me and gripping my buttocks.

It was really erotic being fellated by a fully dressed woman, she slurped up and down my cock several times. It sent shivers through my body. I felt her hands moving over my buttocks, her nails scratching my flesh as she sucked me in and out of her mouth.

Her red lipstick was leaving traces on my firm cock flesh. I looked down as she sucked me in and out of her soft warm mouth. Her hands pushed me deeper into her mouth as she took in my whole length and sucked firmly on me.

“Mmmm,” she moaned as she sucked me. She sucked me and then licked around my helmet as her fingers stroked me up and down.

The feeling of her lips on my organ was so nice I knew that I would not last long if she kept sucking me that way.

My body seemed to take no notice of what my brain was telling it, they started to drive my cock in and out of her mouth. My hand gripped the back of her head and I started to face fuck her. I felt my balls bouncing off her chin. I felt her as she sucked at the cock-head, licking around the glans with her tongue as she cupped and fondled my full balls with her delicate hands.

The pleasure she was giving me was intense, so very intense. My head was buzzing and I had to close my eyes, as every time I looked down I could see Jojo sucking me, and that took me closer to the edge.

I could feel my balls tightening as she stroked them, her mouth felt both warm and wet around my erection, and I knew I wanted to unload my seed into her throat. I tried to keep my hips still, but Jojo moved up and down my shaft using her lips and tongue to massage my cock. I felt my orgasm start to rise and knew I would not be able to hold back. I tried to stop it happening, used every fibre of my being to make the pleasure I was experiencing last as long as possible.

“Oh, oh God, Jojo, that so nice, I can’t I can’t ... Ahhhhhhhhh!” I groaned and felt my cock swell and twitch in her mouth, and then my cum exploded from my cock. I felt my legs turn to jelly as my climax rocked through my body. I felt string after string of jizz shoot from my cock.

Jojo swallowed and sucked until every drop of my seed was gone. She let my knob drop from her mouth and stood up in front of me. She kissed me hard on the mouth and I tasted my own cum on her lips. She pushed me back so I was sitting on the bed and took a step backwards.

She started to undress, first, she kicked off her shoes. When she unzipped her skirt and let it slid down her legs, she was wearing hold up stockings, she turned around and wiggled her bum at me. I could see the curves of her huge buttocks peeping out from below her blouse. She was wearing a white thong, and the contrast of the white fabric against the dark ebony colour of her skin was very sexy.

Jojo turned to face me and slowly unbuttoned her blouse, one button at a time; very slowly her huge cleavage came into view. Her tits were encased in a white lacy bra, her dark flesh was oozing over the cups, and as her blouse hit the floor my cock twitched. Once again she turned her back to me and I saw her slip her fingers into the waistband of her thong, slowly she edged it down over her thighs before it fluttered to the floor and she stepped out of it.

She edged backwards until her legs touched mine, she leaned against me and slowly rubbed her buttocks over my cock, and my hands grabbed her hips and pulled her tight against me. My cock was now becoming hard as her firm black flesh rubbed it.

“Mmmm, that feels so nice Zak “ she said as my cock slid up and down the groove between her big black buttocks. I reached up and started to unclip her bra. There were six clips holding the lacy material over her tits. As she slipped her bra off, I reached around and cupped her huge mammaries. I was fondling the soft, warm, breast flesh. My fingers found her nipples and tweaked them. That made her gasp loudly.

“Harder, babe,” she told me. “ don’t be shy...”

I tweaked, I twisted and I pulled on those organ stop size nubs until Jojo was groaning with lust. My lips were running over her shoulders, licking, kissing, biting her firm ebony flesh as she ground her big black ass into my groin.

She stood up and turned to face me, she did a little shimmy and her breasts shook sexily. She took each in hand and enthusiastically massaged them; this made her nipples harder, they were really standing out I watched as she lifted her right breast as high as she could, she reached out with her tongue and caressed her soft flesh. Then she took the entire nipple into her mouth. After sucking on it for a few moments she repeated the show with her other breast. I watched as she lashed at her own nipple with her tongue before sucking on it noisily.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.