My Ebony Christmas Gift - Cover

My Ebony Christmas Gift

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - All alone at Christmas, Jojo and I take care of each other's needs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Black Female   White Male   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

We lay in each other’s arms for a while, our bodies moulded into each other, trading kisses. The feeling of her huge tits mashed against me was amazing. I leaned over her and kissed her hard, her lips felt so soft, while our kisses were becoming ever more passionate before she pushed me away.

“Hey, do you fancy a glass of wine?” Jojo whispered into my ear as I kissed her neck and shoulders.

“That sounds nice” I replied with a smile.

“Me too, it’s In the fridge” giggling as she pushed me out of the bed.

I got up and went into the kitchen and had a rummage around and came back with the bottle of chilled white wine and two wine glasses.

Jojo had slipped under the duvet and had it tucked up under her chin. I filled the two glasses and passed one over to her. We drank wine and chatted for half an hour or so before my need started to invade my brain. I took the glass from her hand and pulled the covers from her, exposing her big sexy black body. I ogled her huge black tits capped with nipples that seemed to be hardening as I stared at them. My eyes ran down over her stomach to the V-shaped thatch of hair that covered her sex, and down over her thighs. She was one sexy lady alright.

As my eyes feasted on her voluptuous ebony brown body my cock started to grow, throbbing and Swelling, when my eyes reached her feet I started the reverse journey until I got to her jugs, she did have huge jugs, huge jugs that cried out for me to suck them.

I slipped down the bed. I ran my tongue around her areola, leaving a shiny snail trail of saliva on them, they were the size of saucers, before licking her nipple. My hands lifted her other melon like boob feeling its weight in my hand before I attacked its nipple, lashing at it with my tongue before sucked it between my lips, first one tit then the other was treated to a tongue bath. I sucked and kissed them for all I was worth, and as I did so I felt Jojo’s hand on the back of my head.

My hand fondled the firm flesh; it was so warm, pliable, and so soft. I felt Jojo take my cock in her hand and slowly she started to wank me back to hardness. My lips moved down over her stomach until I reached her pubic mound. Just the musky smell got me excited. I slipped two fingers into her pussy and started to slowly finger fuck her, at the same time my tongue ran over her clit, moving in a figure of eight pattern. The harder I licked her the more she moaned, I ran my tongue over its tip, flicking and licking it, I knew it was turning her on, as my hand was covered in her juices.

“Oh fuck, that’s good ... please don’t stop” she moaned, as I lapped at her clit like an ice cream.

I slipped my fingers from her and sucked them clean, Jojo gasped at that and laughing called me a dirty bastard. She tasted good and I drove my fingers back into her and again sucked them. She tasted divine. I slipped my head between her thighs and used my fingers to open her wide.

I plunged my tongue in and out of her gushing pussy for a few minutes before gliding it up and down between her very wet lips and rolling my tongue across her clit every time that I was close to it. I could sense that her clit had become very sensitive, so I started to rub it with my thumb I kept pushing my tongue in and out of her delicious pussy. At the same time, I was rubbing her clit, which was very engorged and prominent. She was sighing and moaning as I ate her.

“Oh, Zak, I want to feel your cock inside me, honey” she groaned at me.

“Mmm, sounds good to me,” I replied, “how would you like it?”

She did not reply, she just rolled over and pushed herself up onto her hands and knees.

“Fuck me slowly and gently, please” she pleaded as she wiggled her big brown sexy ass at me.

I moved behind her and planted a flurry of kisses on her huge buttocks, her thighs were wide open and that parted her buttocks slightly, I licked her ass crack and heard her sigh with pleasure. I put a hand on each of her buttocks and opened them slightly before leaning forward and flicking the tip of my tongue over her little puckered asshole. That made Jojo gasp. I ran the tip around its circumference before repositioning and slowly licking her ass hole, I could hear Jojo gasping every time I lapped at her. I pushed my face deeper into the valley between her buttocks, slipping one hand down beneath her and slipping my fingers into her gash.

It took only five minutes of me rimming her ass and fingering her to send her over the edge, she came with gusto, her language was disgusting as she called, groaned and moaned her way through her orgasm. I could feel her pussy clamping down onto my fingers as her climax ripped through her.

Once her excitement had abated, I slipped my hand from her quim and knelt behind her.

“Jojo, you know I told you I was a giver, well I need to fuck you, babe!” I said my voice hoarse with passion.

“Take what you need, lover!” she groaned and wiggled her ass again.

I moved in close to her and rubbed my cock up and down her thick pussy lips before pushing my cock between them for a few moments. I let it rest just inside her velvety cunt, enjoying the feeling of being inside her. After a few seconds, I let my hips push my erection slowly inside her, and then I pulled back out until the very tip of my cock was resting on her lust-thickened lips again.

I pushed forward a little, watching as my shaft slid into her tight black pussy. I had felt how wet she was on the tip of my cock and then her heat as my cock started to slip into her pussy. I was toying with her and she knew it,

“Fuck me, please ... fuck me” she pleaded.

I held her hips, fucking her with small in and out actions to begin with, until they became more rapid and with longer, deeper strokes. She had a tight pussy, and it was massaging my cock as I slid in and out of her. I was torn between enjoying the feeling and fucking her slowly, or driving my dick into her and shooting the load that was boiling up in my balls.

“Oh, Zak, that feels so good,” she groaned.

“Oh yes, it is “ I moaned back at her.

I grabbed her hips and started to drive into her faster and harder. The room was filled with the sound of my stomach bouncing off her big black ass. I looked to my right, there was a wardrobe with two full-length mirrors and I could see my reflection as I fucked her, and I could see her big tits bouncing around as I slammed my dick into her.

“Jojo, look to your right,” I called out as I fucked at her.

“Oh yeah, that’s so dirty and so erotic,” she cried out. Her groans were now in time with my thrusts.

I slammed my cock faster and harder into her pussy, my eyes glued to the image in the mirrors. I watched captivated as her huge tits swung below her, captivated by the vision of me fucking a huge ebony beauty doggy style. The sound of our bodies colliding was filling the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.