My Ebony Christmas Gift - Cover

My Ebony Christmas Gift

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - All alone at Christmas, Jojo and I take care of each other's needs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Black Female   White Male   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Well, we all know what Christmas is like when you live alone. I was bored silly - just me and my PC and a box of Roses chocolates. I had played all the games on my PC, surfed all around the world, and had still not found what I was looking for. I was clicking through the links on the Yahoo homepage when I came across the chat rooms and decided to have a stroll through them.

Now I have never really been into the whole chat room or messenger scene, but I decided for a laugh to download Yahoo Messenger, so after a quick (LOL) download, I was up and running. A quick search told me that there were many people from my hometown online, so I decided to try to hook up with one or two. After a few hours of fruitless messages, your typical ‘ hi how are things’ messages were being ignored, it was nearly one in the morning and there where not many people left online.

I decided to give it another half an hour before I gave up and hit my pit, and then lo and behold I got a response.

Her screen name was Ebony Queen. We exchanged a few innocent messages: ‘how are you’, ‘what’s the weather like’, ‘where are you’’ etc. Then I asked what she was up to online and her reply was surfing bookshop sites, so I boldly mentioned that I love to read and I also write the odd short story. She asked me about my favourite genres and favourite authors before moving onto the stories I write.

I guess I paused a moment or two before admitting the kind of stories that I write and where they are published, but a flashing reply asked for the website address, which I supplied.

The messenger screen went quiet for a while, and then she popped back up with a good night message and then it showed her as logged off. I had the feeling in my head she would not be messaging me again.

I guess some people like erotic stories and some don’t, and she didn’t there was nothing I could do about that.


The following day I did some housework and went for a walk around the local park just to kill some time, but come evening I fired up the PC and logged into the messenger again. There she was online.

As soon as I showed as online she messaged me. she told me she had loved some of the stories on the site and had joined up!

I was very surprised, In my head, I had decided I would never get a message from her again.

She asked for my real name which I gave her, and she told she was called Joanne, or Jojo to her friends.

She asked me if my stories were true to life, and I asked her what she meant.

She asked if I was as addicted to giving oral sex and big boobs in real life as I seemed to be in my stories.

I told Jojo that I liked to give oral and was actually quite good at it, that yes, I liked big boobs and loved to please. She replied that she had never been given good oral, but would love to receive some and she did have big boobs. I quizzed her further, and after a few attempts she told me they were 48EE; now I know that some people on the Net don’t always tell the truth so I thought perhaps she was telling me a bit of a porky but, hell, if she was not, I was in for some real fun.

I was tempted to ask for pictures but thought that might scare her off. we chatted online for quite a long time.

Try as I might, I could not get her to give me an answer on whether she was up for some one-on-one fun, so with the small hours approaching I offered to email my mobile number to her just in case she wanted the ride of her life, so with that I went to bed.

I guess I had given up on ever getting some fun online when three days after downloading the messenger I had not even had a sniff of a chance. I was actually out shopping in my local shopping mall when my mobile rang. I answered, and a very sexy voice asked for me by name.

“Hi, Zak. It’s Jojo. Can you talk?” she said in a sexy deep sultry voice. Her voice was making me excited.

“Sure thing,” I replied. “How are you, Jojo?”

Now I was expecting a quick ‘okay’ or ‘not bad ‘, but in the middle of HMV, Jojo had me gobsmacked. I nearly dropped a pile of CDs.

“To be honest, Zak, I’m bored silly and as horny as fuck,” Jojo replied. “I’m sitting at work and the only thing I can think about is getting laid.”

I must have paused for a bit too long. To be honest I was unsure how to reply in the middle of a busy shop without everyone looking at me!

“Oh, I am sorry. Did that shock you?” she asked her voice little more than a whisper.

“No, no, I like a girl who is honest, knows what she wants, and that speaks her mind,” said I, trying to suppress my eagerness.

“That’s good, so...” Jojo started to say, but I decided to take the lead and interrupted her.

“So what can we do about that?”

“Well, I was hoping you’d offer to come over tonight and make me a happy girl,” Jojo said, letting out a little giggle. How could I refuse an offer like that?

“I would be more than happy to take on the challenge,” I said, laughing.

“So do you have a pen?” she asked and gave me the name of a wine bar that I knew.

“I’ll be there are 6.30. You can’t miss me; I am big, black and beautiful,” Jojo said, once again laughing. Her laugh was like a drain, and with that, the phone went dead.

I arrived at the wine bar at about 6ish and picked a table. I was halfway through my second glass of wine and the clock had moved to quarter to seven. Still no sign of Jojo; I guessed she had had second thoughts. Who could blame her? It could not be easy to walk into a bar to meet a complete stranger.

I drained the dregs from my glass. I was about to call it a night when the doors opened. It had to be her.

She was amazing. Dressed in a knee-length red dress, she certainly was big, what you might call well built and well proportioned apart from her chest, which looked huge. She also had a nice big bum. Her face was round and her smile seemed to light up the room. Her hair was in plaits with beads at the ends. Big, black and beautiful, it just had to be her.

She was standing at the bar trying to attract the attention of the barman so I stood up and called out her name. She turned toward me. Two thoughts ran through my mind: she was the most amazing woman I’d ever seen, and she would be leaving here alone because she was far too good for me. She walked over to the table and I offered her my hand. She bypassed this and kissed me softly on the cheek. She smelt divine.

I poured two glasses of wine and handed one over to Jojo. She took a big slug. We sat there for a few minutes, just looking at each other, not sure what to say. Then Jojo laughed; she did have the most amazing laugh.

“What’s up?” I asked.

She took my hand in hers and smiled that huge beaming smile. “I cannot believe we are here like this,” she said. “I’ve never really met anyone like this before. I am as nervous as hell.”

That seemed to break the ice, and we started to chat about general things: what we liked to read, the music we liked, etc. She was great, obviously intelligent, gorgeous, and great fun to be with. I ordered another bottle of wine and soon we were talking like old mates, which was good, but just made me surer that I was not in for a night of unbridled passion.

I felt Jojo’s hand squeeze mine and I looked up at her eyes - brown sparkling eyes. She just stared back. I was unsure of what to say or do.

Jojo leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. I guess I was a bit taken back. I kissed her back, enjoying the taste of her lipstick and the texture of her lips. We kissed for a few seconds before Jojo sat back in her chair. She emptied her glass and I followed suit.

She stood up and I was sure she was about to give me the bad news. My heart did backflips waiting for her to put me out of my misery.

“My flat is just around the corner. Do you fancy a coffee?” she said with a wink.

Outside the wine bar, she took my hand and led me down the street. We chatted as we walked, her asking questions, me answering ... are you single, are you looking for a relationship, etc., etc.

We stopped at the door of an apartment block. Jojo turned to face me and I slipped my arms around her pulling her close. I kissed her ruby red lips and she returned the kiss with interest. Then she pushed me away. I thought, ‘this is it. Thanks for a lovely evening, but no thanks.’

“If you want to, then you may come in,” she said, smiling up at me, “but please be aware, I’m not looking for anything more than fun, no-strings adult fun. I divorced about three years ago, and I need a man to make me feel like a woman again. To be honest and blunt, I want a good fucking - no, I need a good fucking!”

She leaned into me and kissed me again. “Do you think you can handle that, babe?”

There was no need to reply. I just pulled her close and kissed her, kissed her long and deep.

In the lift up to her third floor flat nothing was said. She opened the door and invited me in. The flat was smart and tidy, walls lined with bookshelves and a rack of CDs. In the corner was a table with a new looking laptop.

She dropped her coat onto a chair by the door and I did likewise.

“So do you know how to make coffee?” she inquired.

“I am sure I will be able to work it out!” I said with a cheeky grin

“Okay, that’s good then. I won’t be too long. Ooh, and mine’s white, no sugar,” she said and with a kiss, she was gone.

As I prepared the coffee I heard a shower running and Jojo’s voice singing some old Motown hit.

I was sitting on the sofa, slowly sipping my coffee, when Jojo returned; she looked even more stunning dressed in a red silk kimono. She sat on the sofa beside me. Just the smell of her made me feel horny, and from the sway of her breasts as she had moved it was obvious she was buck naked under that sheer silky kimono. She took her coffee and used the remote control to start a CD.

After a few minutes, she turned to me and smiled nervously.

“I guess the wine made me brave, but after my shower, I am not so sure,” Jojo said. Her voice had lost some of its assured tones.

I took her hand in mine and gave it a friendly squeeze. “It’s okay, Jojo,” I said, trying to assure her. “I will finish my coffee and then leave if you are having second thoughts.”

“No way, Zak, please stay. I am just a bit nervous. My marriage was over a few years back and my ex-husband was not what you might call adventurous when it came to sex,” she said, her hand gripping mine tighter.

I looked at her eyes. The smile had gone from them, and it had been replaced with an intense look.

“I have only ever been with one man, and I guess I am pretty immature sexually,” she said, her eyes had taken on a sadness.

I squeezed her hand, unsure of what to do next. I wanted her because she was making me feel so horny, but I did not want to rush her. I knew that Jojo had said something, but I am sure my ears were playing tricks on me. I turned to face her.

“I guess it’s hard to believe, hey?” Jojo looked at me, her face a picture of disappointment.

“What woman of my age has never experienced oral sex?” Jojo’s voice cracked as she said it.

“So was that your choice or his?” I enquired.

“Oh, his. He thought it was dirty. His idea of sex was a quick fumble with the lights off on the last day of the month,” Jojo said with a laugh, “always him on top, always over in two or three minutes.”

Jojo stood up quickly and grabbed my hand, pulling me to my feet. She planted a huge, sloppy wet kiss on my lips. When she pulled away from me our eyes met.

“If I don’t do this now, I know I won’t do it at all,” she said, her voice both nervous and eager.

She pulled me into the bedroom, which had a big double bed in the centre. I looked around the room, which was dimly lit and very girlie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.