Go-Card - Cover

Go-Card

Copyright© 2020 by Kris Me

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Tom felt a bus pass him and then heard it hit the brakes just as he neared the stop. Without much thought, he stepped into the bus, after the rear doors, whooshed open beside him. He stopped long enough to flash his 'Go-Card' at the device to pay for his trip. The bloody thing wouldn't register. 'Great, just bloody great,' he fumed. The card was out of cash. [Note: Reading the book Delta, will give the history of some of the characters but this book isn't a continuation of that series.]

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Alternate History   Space   Time Travel   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Victoria reached up and kissed Tom.

Before long, they were helping each other with the removal of their clothes. Since Tom only wore two items, this was rather easy for Victoria. Tom took a bit longer to disrobe her. Still, she wasn’t complaining about his methods since he stopped after each item to worship her exposed flesh.

Victoria soon learnt that there wasn’t anywhere, where Tom wouldn’t put his tongue, mouth, or hands on her body. He was more than ready for her when she’d finally had enough and pushed him onto the bed and crawled up him.

If he were expecting her to stop at his crotch, he would have been disappointed because Victoria was far past that point. Tom forgot totally about letting Victoria explore him when she sank down on him.

She then took him for a wild ride, and he had to hang on tight because she was trying to drive him into the mattress and then bounce him off the bed. Victoria wasn’t loud, but Tom knew damn well when she came because she had him coming too.

He was more than happy to cradle the spent, sated woman in his arms while he slowly rejoined the land of the living. “Your ex-boyfriend is an idiot,” he told her softly.

Victoria propped up her chest so she could look at Tom. She gave him a shit-eating grin. “Nah, I’m the fool for putting up with his bullshit for as long as I did. You leave him in your dust. That was just fantastic.”

“You weren’t half-bad yourself,” Tom told her and chuckled at her grin.

After a long kiss, Victoria rolled off of him, and they snuggled for a few minutes before they both drifted off to sleep.


Tom awoke, needing to empty his bladder.

While he washed his hands and crotch, Victoria had a turn in the loo. Once she washed up, they headed back to bed. They didn’t get to sleep for some time, this time. Tom let her explore his body and then managed to finish his explorations of hers while he had the top position.

Neither could guess how long they spent making love, but it didn’t really matter to either of them. It was supposed to be a night of sensual pleasure, and both felt they had gotten the better end of the deal for their one night together.

They curled around each other once sated and were soon in slumberland.


The couple were woken by Ally and Barb doing the walk of shame in the pre-dawn light.

Victoria had to stifle a giggle when they heard Ally say, “Damn, that jackaroo mustn’t have had a nooky for months. He came so quick before he passed out that I wasn’t sure he had started. At least I got a better fuck out of him this morning.”

“You’re telling me,” Barb grumbled. “Mine was just as bad. His nickname should be Rabbit. Vicky is a bitch for stealing Tom. I bet he could have satisfied both of us with less effort than those boys took.”

“Yeah, it’s a bloody shame he doesn’t live in Adelaide. Maybe we should just tie him up and keep him?”

Barb scoffed, “What, you think Vic is going to let us near him after spending the night with him? Not a hope in hell. I bet that son-of-a-bitch wooed her and chewed her.”

Their voices faded as they left the bathroom area and headed for the bunks for a few more hours sleep.

Tom said softly as he rubbed his hand over Victoria’s side, “Thanks for rescuing me from those two piranhas.”

Victoria giggled and slipped her hand down his body to encourage something long and hard to fill it. Tom groaned and claimed one of her fabulous breasts. Some minutes later, at her insistence, he was positioned behind her and thrusting for all he was worth.

After she came twice, he flipped her over and dragged her arse to the end of the bed. Once her legs were aligned on his chest, he thrust in and out of her until they both came. Tom loved watching her titties bounce and her expressions as he worked.

When Tom calmed down, he helped Victoria back onto the bed properly and curled up behind her. Once he felt she was rested from their exertions, he asked, “So, when were you three girls planning on lighting on out of here today?”

“Well, it’s about five hours to Alice Springs so we really should get away before lunch. We also need to do our grey-water before setting up the van in the park, so it would be better if we get there before dark.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.