Go-Card - Cover

Go-Card

Copyright© 2020 by Kris Me

Chapter 57

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 57 - Tom felt a bus pass him and then heard it hit the brakes just as he neared the stop. Without much thought, he stepped into the bus, after the rear doors, whooshed open beside him. He stopped long enough to flash his 'Go-Card' at the device to pay for his trip. The bloody thing wouldn't register. 'Great, just bloody great,' he fumed. The card was out of cash. [Note: Reading the book Delta, will give the history of some of the characters but this book isn't a continuation of that series.]

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Alternate History   Space   Time Travel   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Tom called Matte.

“The coast is clear, and I got rid of the Ex. I’ll explain it all to you later,” he said. “Hey, I also found two boxes that have Uni School Books on them. I’m going to borrow them for you. As for the cat, it is gone, so I think she gave it away. So, it’s only the car we have to worry about.”

“What sort of car is it?” Matte asked. “I mean, would Nena be happy with it for now?”

Tom walked out of the front of the unit. “Well, it’s just a little four-door, hatchback, Getz. They are okay as far as town cars go, so I guess it would do us for now. I’ll finish up Matilda’s packing and meet you somewhere in about an hour. It needs to be off the beaten track a bit.”

Bus came back with a location, and Tom agreed. He went back into the apartment and finished tidying up. He tossed the things he planned to keep for now into the back of the small car and locked the house up, leaving the key where Matilda had put it for the people coming to remove the rest.

He hopped in the little car and drove it to the rendezvous.


Tom parked the pale-green Getz beside the bus.

They were in a nearly deserted carpark that was near a popular swimming beach but a good ten klicks further north of the main city centre. Since it was getting dark, and a Sunday, most people had headed home.

Matte looked over the little car. “Very cute,” he chuckled.

Tom handed him a book-sized packing box, and Matte took it inside the bus. He came back out and received a second for his troubles. When he came out again, Tom was closing one of the hatches on the side of the bus, with an open box beside him.

Matte looked around and said, “Where did the car, go?”

Tom grinned and picked up the box, “I shrunk it a bit and put it in the storage compartment. I love playing with new spells.”

“Handy, so when will you get it out again?”

“Well, I have a cunning plan,” Tom replied as he escorted Matte back onto the bus.

“Oh?” Matte replied as he grabbed two soft-drinks from the fridge and gave one to Tom.

“Yes, I contacted the caravan park and booked a Villa for you and Nena. I’m going to get Bus to stop just outside the main Gold Coast region, and you and your Cousin Nena are going to drive to the travel park as they call it.”

“You two will book into the Villa, and I’ll turn up in the bus. Later, we will meet at the pool, and then I can bum a ride to the Uni with you two the next morning.”

“So, I get to seduce you by the pool,” Matte responded with a chuckle. “Is that why I needed those sexy bikinis?”

Tom gave Matte a lecherous grin, “We will have our own pool, remember.” He then pulled Matte into his arms. Their lips had barely touched when he knew that Matte had changed. He kissed her anyway. Locking lips with Matte in either form was one of his favourite pastimes.

“You know it doesn’t bother me anymore,” Tom said as he looked down on Matilda’s lovely face and blissful expression. Just being able to hold her again was magical to Tom.

“I know, but I’m still submissive by nature, and it always feels good to be female when you’re male. I guess it’s a hormonal thing for me and also feels more natural. Plus, I love the look in your eyes and the feel of your body when I am.”

“We, Therians, do tend to exhibit dual personalities, depending on the gender we are using, and I’ve always preferred my partners to be the opposite sex to me. A lot like you do, I suppose.”

Tom had to stop and think about that and realised that even when he was in his female form, he did still tend to be the dominant one. He guessed it was his nature also. He also preferred Matte to be in his opposite persona if he was thinking amorous thoughts.

When they were both the same gender, it did seem to cool his passion a little, but it didn’t affect how much he loved Matte. He could only think that his hetero upbringing had a lot to do with how he felt.

“I can live with that, Matilda. I’m not sure if we will ever do the same-sex thing past kissing, hugging, and holding hands. But then again, for us, we have a very long time to decide if and when that ever happens.”

“By the way, the other Matilda’s friends called her Matty with a ‘y’.”

Matilda shrugged, “Fine by me, I’ll answer to either. I do like the longer version when you say it, but I have also come to realise that you Aussies like to shorten everything. Even the ones who now live on Utopia do it.”

“We will play it by ear, sweety. So, do you want to go to the Riley and be treated to the lap of luxury?”

To Tom’s surprise, Matilda shook her head. “No, let’s go walk on the beach. If no one is around, I’d love to go merfolk with you and catch some fish then I’ll cook for you.”

So that was what they did.


Tom awoke to find Matilda curled up in his arms.

He was still grinning from the fun they’d had in the sea. It wasn’t the first time he and Matte had gone fishing as merfolk. The Therians he had befriended on Bentley Island loved to swim in that form and had taught him how. It had opened a whole new world to him.

It was, however, the first time he and Matilda had made love while in that form. It had been different in that they couldn’t wrap their legs around each other, but it was very pleasurable all the same to have Matilda rocking on his rod in time with the waves. Having gills also made kissing underwater easier.

After a quick kiss, they got showered and changed. Matte elected to be in male form for the trip to the Uni. They got Bus to stop at a roadhouse, and they had the Trucker-breakfast. Both walked out stuffed, and their hunger was definitely sated.

When they got to the campus, they found it was in full swing. Apparently, their new timetables didn’t exactly match the ones used in Cairns. It was still trimester three here and more than a month before trimester one started. They spent an hour just walking around the campus.

At one point, a stout, well-dressed, middle-aged woman stopped them. “Are you boys lost?” she asked.

“Um, well we are starting here next trimester and just wanted to get a feel for the place,” Tom answered.

“What will you be studying?” she inquired as she looked them up and down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.