Go-Card - Cover

Go-Card

Copyright© 2020 by Kris Me

Chapter 55

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 55 - Tom felt a bus pass him and then heard it hit the brakes just as he neared the stop. Without much thought, he stepped into the bus, after the rear doors, whooshed open beside him. He stopped long enough to flash his 'Go-Card' at the device to pay for his trip. The bloody thing wouldn't register. 'Great, just bloody great,' he fumed. The card was out of cash. [Note: Reading the book Delta, will give the history of some of the characters but this book isn't a continuation of that series.]

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Alternate History   Space   Time Travel   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

“So, Nena, when and where are we to pick you up?” Tom asked.

Mary handed Tom a note with the address, while Nena replied, “How about lunch tomorrow? That will give us time to hit the car yards when we get to the Gold Coast.”

Tom frowned and then realised that a regular vehicle would probably be required. They couldn’t exactly use the bus to go to the shops. “That sounds like a plan. Matte will probably need to learn to drive a car before we can get him an HR licence.”

“I can drive a Linger,” Matte protested.

Tom grinned, “I told you that most of our cars have manual transmissions like the ute we drove in yesterday, not autos like Lingers, and they don’t fly.”

Matte frowned, “How long before Lingers become popular?”

Tom shrugged, “I have no idea, they are in the future here, not the present. I’m sure I heard someone say they hadn’t been used on Earth for very long before Lee left to go to Utopia and that was the 2090s.”

“Damn, fifty-years is a long time to wait. I guess a lot of changes will take place during that time,” Matte speculated.

“I only have to think of the previous fifty years. Even a small change in knowledge and technology can have profound effects on a society,” Tom replied.

Mary added, “That is very true, Son. When I was a little kid, a lot of places in the outback still didn’t even have TV, and we didn’t even get Colour TV until 1975. There weren’t computers in ever home or smartwatches or mobile phones.”

“People still wrote letters because long-distance phone calls were hideously expensive. We didn’t have the internet and all of the features that it has provided. Kids used their imagination and played outside, rather than playing video games. Not all change is good.”

“Times do change,” Tom grinned at his mother’s little rant.


It was another hour before Tom and Matte finally got to wave as Mary and Nena drove off.

“I hope they enjoy their six-hour drive. So, want to go check out where your namesake came from?”

Matte shrugged, “Whatever suits you, Tom. I guess I also need to do some study if the real Matilda got a Science Degree. I did something similar using the Peepers we were given in the Magic School. But your current knowledge is probably a bit different.”

“We should probably go look around the campus, so you are familiar with the layout at least. If the Uni Bookstore is open, we may even get a syllabus, and we can check out the books you are supposed to have read. We will most likely have to do that tomorrow, since its Sunday and they will be closed.”

“That sounds like a good idea, so if I’m going to be going to school with you, I probably need to go shopping for some clothes that fit in this era. Also, how did we meet since I’ll be coming down from Cairns?”

Tom locked the door to the house and took Matte’s hand as they walked towards the bus. Matte was delighted that Tom was more relaxed with touching him when they were both displaying the same gender.

He had been surprised when he had kissed him when they were both females as Tom hadn’t done that before. Matte was also aware that they would have to be careful with how they touched each other when in public, as he didn’t wish to cause Tom any grief.

Lee had briefed him that some people in this era had some very strange beliefs about men holding hands or kissing in public. Being a Therian, he found this hard to compute.

“Well, I guess I can say that I met you at the travel park and Nena and I convinced you to be one of our housemates. We can then let it evolve from there.” Tom replied as he stepped onto the bus and automatically flashed his Go-Card.

“That is so strange,” Matte said as the pay device beeped.

Tom blinked and then chuckled, “It is a bit, but the pattern was established when Monte was my chauffeur. We will need to get you a regular Go-Card too, so you can use the transport systems when we get established in our new home.”

“Bus, how about a trip to Cairns?”

“Which year would you like to go to, Master Tom?”

Tom grinned, “How about twenty or so minutes from now?”

“That is easy enough to accomplish. I assume you wish to check into a caravan park for the night?”

Tom looked at Matte and grinned, “No, let’s find a spot you can park near a five-star hotel.”

“Umm, well, how about the Riley, I can book you a suite, but it is a bit expensive, Master Tom. I can pretend to be a tour bus and simply drop you off, and I’ll go find somewhere to park. If we darken the windows, no one will be able to tell you don’t have a driver.”

“And what? I just wave my Go-Card out the front when we are ready to leave?”

“Master Tom, you can wave the card from any street location, and I’ll turn up,” Bus replied reasonably.

“What if Matte is with me and not you?” Tom asked.

“It matters not, as my driver, he will automatically blink to me when you call.”

“Can I just blink with my driver?”

Bus hesitated and then replied, “I don’t see why not since you also have this ability. If you hold out the card to Matte and say, ‘To Bus’; when he touches it, you will both blink to me wherever I am. Is that acceptable?”

Tom and Matte both grinned. “Works for me, Boss,” Matte chuckled.

“Well then, get in your seat, driver, and we will go visit Cairns. Hey, Bus we need to do some shopping for Matte first,” Tom said as he gained his favourite seat.

“Well how about a large shopping centre? There is one called ‘DFO’ in the outer suburbs, will that do?”

“Perfect, Bus,” Tom replied.


Matte and Tom eagerly looked out of the window when Bus appeared on Browns Street.

“Hey, Bus, turn in there. I’ll treat Matte to a burger at Hungry Jacks®, I could go for one of their grilled chicken burgers,” Tom asked.

“Certainly, Master Tom. I believe if I park over towards the back, then you can easily find me, and I can turn around to get back out of that parking area,” Bus replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.