Go-Card - Cover

Go-Card

Copyright© 2020 by Kris Me

Chapter 52

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 52 - Tom felt a bus pass him and then heard it hit the brakes just as he neared the stop. Without much thought, he stepped into the bus, after the rear doors, whooshed open beside him. He stopped long enough to flash his 'Go-Card' at the device to pay for his trip. The bloody thing wouldn't register. 'Great, just bloody great,' he fumed. The card was out of cash. [Note: Reading the book Delta, will give the history of some of the characters but this book isn't a continuation of that series.]

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Alternate History   Space   Time Travel   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Matte joined Tom on the bench seat.

“Right, from what I can gather, twenty-two-year-old Matilda Jackson had applied for and accepted a position at GQU to do medicine the same year I did. She had gotten a Science Degree in Cairns and then decided to switch to medicine.”

“Then she went to Timor-Leste for the Christmas holidays. Apparently, she had a great-grandfather, a John Bluey Jackson, who she believed died or at the least, he disappeared while over there during the Second World War since he never came back.”

“Lee’s notes say that she could find no record of Matilda leaving Timor or returning to Australia, and she looked for up to twenty years after that date. She does mention that this is not the first time that someone has disappeared from Earth, like that.”

“Matilda had no immediate family left that Lee could find. She had been raised by her grandmother, Delsie of the same last name, but Delsie had died the year before. Lee believes this might have attributed to why no one bothered to find out what happened to her. However, she did find some obscure notes in history concerning a Doctor Matilda White.”

Tom looked at Matte to see if she was following. “Lee told me that a lot of information about me and those close to me doesn’t appear in her archives until after certain dates in her future have been reached.”

“She believes that is because I’m here visiting her planets at the time and I’ve become linked with her future. When I go back to Earth, she gets more information until my next visit blocks out my future from her again.”

“So, I guess she will always know when I’m coming here next. She says the universe can act very weird at times and I agree with her. She also thinks that Bus or I am somehow doing this so she can’t tell me about my future.”

“But I don’t know how that is possible unless it has something to do with Bus being a travel orb. Anyway, she put a spell on the disc you now wear, so that any record you touch, including computer data, that has to do with Matilda Jackson, adjusts to record you as being her.”

“Here, she printed off these sheets so you can study Matilda’s history. She has put a copy on your pad, so can reference it later. Lee also suggested that we didn’t venture up to Mareeba or Cairns too often, as that was where Matilda came from and studied.”

“They are both towns in North Queensland. I’ll show you on a map where they are later and tell you more about the places. The question is, do you wish to assume the identity of Matilda so you can be with me?”

Matte looked at Tom thoughtfully, “So I get to be Matilda when female and Matte when male. I do like that. If the real Matilda does turn up, I can always change to my male persona. It just means I won’t be able to finish medical school with you.”

“Not just that, I’ll have to find a way of getting you a new identity,” Tom replied.

Matte shrugged, “I have a feeling that Lee put a lot of research into this before she came up with her plan to get us back together again. She has a reputation to uphold after all.”

Tom gave her a look of confusion, “Huh?”

Matte giggled, “She is a renowned matchmaker and has a record of one hundred percent.”

“Of course, she is,” Tom responded and then chuckled. “I bet it peeves her no end that she can’t time travel.”

Matte looked thoughtful, “Probably a good thing, really. Imagine a rogue Emperor Wizard being about to do that.”

“Now that is a sobering thought. Even I could do a lot of damage with or without magic to assist me.”

“True, in fact, we all could. However, I don’t think you get sent any place where you’re not supposed to be if that makes sense.”

“Like going back to save Lorena?” Tom asked.

“Yes, I think that is the case. Nena is another situation since she wouldn’t exist if you hadn’t gone back in time, but the records in this time show that she was supposed to be born. Lee was surprised that you rescued your own grand-daughter and didn’t even know about her.”

Tom grunted thinking about the near disaster he averted with Nena. “I think some Keltrian Gods and their entities are playing fast and loose with our futures. I just hope that they know what they are doing.”

Matte hugged Tom, “Things have a way of turning out how they should. We will just have to do what feels right for us, and to let the Gods worry about the future.”

“If you say so, dear. Now, what did you get us to eat?” Tom grinned.

[Authors note: Matte will be called Matilda when in his female form from this point.]


They had cleared off the table and started setting out the food when Nena burst into the bus.

“So, are you two all sorted out?” she asked as she stopped to investigate the containers of food.

Tom smiled as he replied, “Yes. However, what are we going to do with you now you have your freedom?”

Nena filled a plate and sat down beside Matilda and opposite Tom. “Well, Lee said that I’m still linked to you and your future, so I have to play the dutiful grand-daughter.”

Tom raised his eyebrows at Nena, who chuckled. “Actually, she suggests I pretend to be Matilda’s cousin since we seem to look a lot alike. It also explains why I’ll be living with you two, as I do intend to complete my studies. Lee’s husband, Sean, had given me some wicked ideas.”

“Oh, and you do realise that I’ll have to keep pretending to drive Bus until we can get a licence for Matilda. Oh, and your poor mum is going to have a heart attack when you bring her home with you,” she finished as she also completed waving her fork around as she made each point.

“Anything else?” Tom asked.

Nena pretended to think on his question. “I did meet this hot bloke called Franky. He said to say hi,” she added and grinned at Tom’s shocked face.

Matilda chuckled and then looked sheepishly at Tom, “Sorry, I forgot to mention that he and his family were here.”

“Well, call him and tell him to join us,” Tom said.

“Well, it might be easier if we go find him and his wife and their twins after we eat,” Matilda suggested.

“Fine,” shrugged Tom and started eating again.


Matilda took Tom to meet with Franky after dinner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.