Go-Card - Cover

Go-Card

Copyright© 2020 by Kris Me

Chapter 51

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 51 - Tom felt a bus pass him and then heard it hit the brakes just as he neared the stop. Without much thought, he stepped into the bus, after the rear doors, whooshed open beside him. He stopped long enough to flash his 'Go-Card' at the device to pay for his trip. The bloody thing wouldn't register. 'Great, just bloody great,' he fumed. The card was out of cash. [Note: Reading the book Delta, will give the history of some of the characters but this book isn't a continuation of that series.]

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Alternate History   Space   Time Travel   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Tom and Matte appeared inside the bus.

“So why the get-up?” Tom asked. Not that he was complaining, as Matte looked spectacular.

Matte looked around at the inside of the bus and then grinned at Tom. “Lee fixed it so when I changed gender, I could stay in that gender until I wanted to change back. I actually like being female as often as I like being male. Also, some bloke I know seems to prefer me as a woman.”

“He likes you in either gender, Matte,” Tom told her and pulled her into his arms.

Matte didn’t complain when Tom claimed her lips. The sheer bliss of being in his arms again just about had her coming on the spot. She had missed him terribly. The last two years had been hell.

It wasn’t so much that she hated working for her mother, it was more to do with the fact that Tom wasn’t with her. Her mother’s constant badgering about her not looking for a partner had also got on Matte’s nerves.

When Lee had appeared two days ago and asked her what she would do if she got the chance to go with Tom, she had never packed so fast in her life. It had been a miracle as far as she was concerned.

She wasn’t the heir, since she had been born as a male, so her mother didn’t have that hold over her. It was only luck that she hadn’t already been shipped off the island when Kyle and his friends appeared on the island of her birth, six years before.

Her mother was too afraid to send her away with wizards back in the world. The fact she made herself scarce whenever a ship was in port also had a lot to do with why she made it to fifteen as a male-born before the world changed.

Later, Lee had done some magic to help all of the Therians with their ability to shape-change. One other thing she had achieved was to fix why male-born Therians couldn’t change shape. There was still some stigma, but it was fading with the years.

Matte’s promises to stay and work for her mother for five years was negated by Lee. Very few people argue with an Empress Wizard. Matte was also sure that Lee gave her mother some coin to cover her loss.

So, she was back in Tom’s arms.


Tom was delighted to have his lips on Matte.

The couple used their mouths, lips, and tongues to explore the willingness of the other to share their desires. Their bodies pressed tighter together to contribute to the heat of the exchange, as nerve endings tingled in delight and mutual arousal.

Hormones and primal instincts pulled them both deeper into the yearnings of the mind and body; to satisfy the craving to find a suitable mate. The magic swirled and danced around them as if to encourage this joining of mind, body, and soul.

Tom finally let Matte get some air, as he pulled back from her but didn’t let her go. His whole body was still tingling with excitement. “Any idea how Lee plans for me to take you back to Earth with me?” he asked Matte as he rubbed his crotch into her abdomen.

Matte giggled as she wiggled, knowing full well the effect it was having on Tom. “She said something about looking in that box she gave you.”

Tom nodded, “Do you want to look first, or should we worry about it, later?”

“Later, much later,” Matte said and took Tom’s hand and headed to the back of the bus and what she was sure was a bedroom.

Tom chuckled at her eagerness, “Hey, want to know something funny,” he asked, as Matte pulled him into the room.

“What?” Matte asked, as she attacked the buttons on Tom’s shirt.

Tom’s hands got busy at his waist, and both his pants and shirt were soon on the floor. He stopped Matte from going further and grabbed her chin and locked his eyes on hers. “I haven’t been with anyone else since I was last with you. For me, that was over five very long weeks ago.”

“Huh, that is nothing,” Matte said as she hadn’t stilled her hands. They were busy pulling the zip on the front of her pantsuit down to her groin. “It has been over two years for me, and I’m bloody horny.”

Tom chuckled as he helped her get her shoulders out of the top of the suit. He didn’t help her get undressed much further, as his lips were busy dropping kisses all over the skin he had exposed. He loved the texture of Matte’s skin.

Matte groaned and wiggled as she tried to get her arms out of the suit, but Tom had hold of it, and he had locked the material so she couldn’t move much. He did notice that she wasn’t wearing a bra and proceeded to take advantage of that fact.

She gasped when his hungry lips spread over a nipple that had escaped her suit. He started licking and sucking on it, as his thumb was busy strumming the other one, which was still hidden by the material of her suit.

Coherent thought fled from the onslaught of emotions and feelings, and her body shuddered in delight. “Tom!” she gasped as she arched her breast into his mouth and shuddered, as her very core felt on fire.

Then she wasn’t sure what was worse; the fact that he had stopped or the fact that she didn’t want him to. She looked at Tom through her lust-filled eyes and let him claim her mouth once more.

Later, Matte couldn’t tell you how she ended up naked on the bed. She could tell you that when Tom slid into her, she felt as if he had claimed her soul and that he had come home to her. She could feel his need and his love when he reclaimed her lips, after he was embedded deep in her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.