Go-Card - Cover

Go-Card

Copyright© 2020 by Kris Me

Chapter 45

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Tom felt a bus pass him and then heard it hit the brakes just as he neared the stop. Without much thought, he stepped into the bus, after the rear doors, whooshed open beside him. He stopped long enough to flash his 'Go-Card' at the device to pay for his trip. The bloody thing wouldn't register. 'Great, just bloody great,' he fumed. The card was out of cash. [Note: Reading the book Delta, will give the history of some of the characters but this book isn't a continuation of that series.]

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Alternate History   Space   Time Travel   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

“Looks like the cavalry is finally here,” Nena said as she got up.

Tom stayed with his mum while Nena went to herd the police and the paramedics into the house. He moved to let the paramedics take over and went out onto the veranda to explain to the cop, who introduced himself as Senior Constable Allan Larkins, what he and Nena had found when they got here.

Allan was a clean-cut, heavyset man with a strong Nordic heritage to his facial features and greying, light brown hair cut as short-back and sides. He was in his mid-fifties, sun-beaten, about 179cm tall and he was still in reasonable shape.

Jim, the paramedic, was of a similar age and height to Allan and could have been a cousin. June was about half their age, about 10cm shorter and of Asian-Aboriginal descent.

Allan took down the information and told Tom there wasn’t much he could do if Mary didn’t press charges. Tom knew this but told Allan he had to make a report because they were going to get Mary to obtain a restraining order against Bill.

Allan agreed, and after taking a quick look at Mary, he told Jim, to send him the report on her injuries. Jim said he would and went back to inspecting Mary.

Allan left soon after as he had another urgent call to go to.


Jim stood up after a bit and motioned Tom to come with him.

After they had moved away from Mary a bit, he said, “I think she’s got a couple of new cracked ribs and the bruising indicates she was kicked as she said. I also recommend you get her wrist X-rayed, as well.”

“I think it got kicked when she was trying to protect herself. I don’t think she has any internal injuries. She said he shook her and slapped her face around a fair bit before she fell, and he then kicked her in the ribs and her legs when she curled up.”

“It will probably take about six to eight weeks for her ribs to heal because they are still not fully healed from the last time. We don’t recommend strapping them anymore because it restricts the patient’s breathing. So, Mary is going to need help while she heals, as she will be in a lot of pain.”

“I don’t think her eye is damaged, but she should probably get some stitched for that cut in her eyebrow. We will put some butterfly sutures on it for now. Not much we can do for her lip but to keep it clean. It could probably handle a stitch or two as well.”

“She says she is kicking her Ex out, this time. I have told her that she shouldn’t be left living alone while she heals. She doesn’t want me to take her to the hospital this time and says that you would look after her.”

Tom nodded, “Don’t worry, I’ll take good care of my mum, Jim. I’m going to try to get her to shift to the coast with us. I’ll also make sure she gets the treatment required.”

Jim nodded, “Jane will strap her wrist for now, but it really should be X-rayed as I think she has some broken bones in it. That prick sure did a number on Mary, and it’s not the first time. We were here a week before Christmas? after Bill went on a drunken binge and beat the crap out of her.”

“Apparent, Mary said something to Bill about the gift her son sent her, and it set him off. The place was trashed when we got here. He was still foaming at the mouth when we arrived, and the police who turned up took him in. He really hates your guts. You may need that restraining order for yourself too.”

“Thanks for the warning. Hopefully, Bill won’t find out where we will be living. Thankfully, they aren’t married, and they don’t share any assets. He is a typical bully and won’t take me on, but I’ll have to make sure my mum is safe from him.”

“You do that, Son,” Jim said, patting Tom’s shoulder. He then went to check that June had strapped Mary’s wrist the right way as she was still in training.

They stayed long enough for a coffee, and Tom guessed they just wanted to observe Mary for a bit. They let her have a cup too when she said she didn’t have any tummy pains. She did take the strong pain killers they gave her.

The paramedics told Tom to get a script for something stronger before they left, half an hour or so later to go to another call. Tom saw them to their vehicle.

The paramedics had no sooner left, and Allan showed back up.


“What’s up?” Tom asked as he went over to the police car when it pulled up.

He hadn’t even made it back inside when he realised that a car was coming up the long driveway. He watched as it got off the road to let the paramedics pass then it continued to drive up to the house, so he had waited.

“Well, Mr White, you’re not going to need that there restraining order,” Allan said as he got out of the police car with his hat in his hand. He plonked his hat on his head and squinted at Tom.

“Mr William Arn has had a run-in with a kangaroo about halfway to the mining camp from the highway.”

“A roo shouldn’t have done much damage to a Land Cruiser?” Tom replied.

“Normally, I’d agree with you. However, most people panic when being hit by a mob of roos and drive off the road. We found one dead that we think hit the side of the truck, but the signs are there was a whole mob of them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.