Go-Card - Cover

Go-Card

Copyright© 2020 by Kris Me

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tom felt a bus pass him and then heard it hit the brakes just as he neared the stop. Without much thought, he stepped into the bus, after the rear doors, whooshed open beside him. He stopped long enough to flash his 'Go-Card' at the device to pay for his trip. The bloody thing wouldn't register. 'Great, just bloody great,' he fumed. The card was out of cash. [Note: Reading the book Delta, will give the history of some of the characters but this book isn't a continuation of that series.]

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Alternate History   Space   Time Travel   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Victoria looked back down the track, “It’s getting late, we had better head back.”

The other two women agreed that it was time to go. Hence, Tom found himself flanked by the two women as Victoria stretched her legs and walked away from them. He had to admit the rear view of the woman wasn’t bad at all. He could watch her walk all day long.

“Don’t mind Vic, she dumped her jerk of a boyfriend a few weeks before we came on this trip. Where are you from, Tom?” Barb asked.

“Most recently, Brisbane. I’ve been living there since I turned seventeen and went to go to college. My folks lived out near Emerald. What about you two?”

“We are all from Adelaide, and we arrived here yesterday morning. We have my Uncle’s new truck and caravan. We plan to head for Alice Springs on Sunday,” Barb replied.

“Going all the way to the top?” Tom asked with interest.

“Yes,” Ally responded. “We are dropping off the truck and the van, and then we fly home in two weeks and back to our jobs. We are all nurses and went to college together. Vic’s boyfriend wasn’t happy with us taking off for three weeks.”

“The big sook probably didn’t want to go without sex for a few weeks,” Barb told Tom quite candidly.

“Nah, he had already been sleeping with Sonia, one of the other nurses, for the last two months but didn’t want to lose Vic as a meal ticket. The arsehole spat the dummy and even told Vic she was a dead fuck when she told him it was all off,” Ally responded.

“What a prick,” Tom commented.

“Yeah, the thing is, he didn’t know that she knew about Sonia. He even tried to propose to her to get her to stay with him,” Ally added.

“Vic didn’t tell me that!” Barb commented with indignation.

“I found out from Sally just before we left. She overheard him pleading with Vic not to dump him,” Ally told her friend gleefully.

“So why did he want to marry her if he was screwing around on her?” Tom asked, perplexed by the whole conversation.

“Her daddy is rich, just like our daddies are,” Barb grinned at Tom.

“Oh!” Tom replied, not sure how to respond to the statement.

Both of the girls giggled and looped their arms into Tom’s. “It’s okay, we’re just out for some fun. The fact that you are cute, and not from Adelaide means your fair game for the weekend,” Ally informed him with a grin.

Tom blinked a few times in surprise. “Are you two planning on seducing me?”

“No, that wouldn’t do at all,” Ally replied as she hugged his arm. “We are just planning to screw your brains out.”

“One at a time, or are you going to do it together?” Tom asked in surprise.

He was starting to feel uncomfortable as his pants were getting somewhat stretched. He’d not had such a direct offer before from two pretty ladies. The thoughts flying around in his big head had his little head jumping for joy.

“Could you handle two hot sheilas on the same night?” Ally asked Tom sultrily.

“I could only try my best to please,” Tom answered diplomatically trying not to jump for joy. He wasn’t sure that his best would be enough when the two women chuckled evilly. He was starting to wonder what he had just agreed to.

“Your tent or our caravan?” Barb asked as she slipped her hand down the front of his shorts, making him shiver and stiffen even more.

“Um, I think it will have to be your place as I don’t have a tent. Um, to myself, that is,” Tom answered after some quick thinking.

“Vic might chuck a wobbly,” Barb answered as she resumed hanging off his arm as if she hadn’t done anything wrong.

“Tough shit. It would do her some good to hear some real loving. You had better be able to perform, spunky,” Ally told him.

“Spunky? Me?” Tom spluttered.

Barb replied as she snuggled closer to his body, “What’s not to like? You’re not bad to look at, both the face and the bod, and the bulge is impressive. I do love the sandy curls, and you have amazing eyes. I can’t determine if they are blue or grey.”

“My mom says they are grey. Do I at least get a last supper?” Tom asked, hoping that his pudgy tummy didn’t turn them off when he undressed for them. He glanced down, but the loose polo shirt didn’t seem to show how overweight and unfit he was.

“Sure, there is a communal barbeque tonight for all of us campers, so I don’t think one more will matter,” Ally informed him.

“I like the sound of a barbie,” Tom replied as they walked into the camping grounds.


The girls took Tom to a large, custom-built caravan.

The van was 6.9m (24ft) long, 2.4m (8ft) wide and 2.7m (9ft) high including the double-axle wheelbase. The room in the front had a set of wider than standard bunks that were laid along the width of the van to the left of the entrance.

The living area/kitchen was in the middle section of the van, with the bench, cooktop, small stove, and fridge to his right. The main bedroom was in the back with the shower and toilet to the left.

The bench-style sitting area butted up to the bathroom wall. A wide table separating the two seats and it could be dropped down so that it formed the base of a bed. The back cushions of the seats helped create the mattress of the double bed.

A front-loading washing machine with a drier above it, and a storage cupboard for linens and such, were beside the kitchen bench and its overhead cabinets. The caravan was brand-new and nicely appointed in honey-coloured wood, stainless-steel fixtures, white walls, and green-granite benches.

All of the caravan’s wind-out windows were screened with mesh and covered with dominantly green floral curtains. Tom hated to think what the luxury van and the brand new Land Cruiser that was parked beside it were worth.

Barb explained that they took turns at who had the main bed, particularly if one of them got lucky. Victoria didn’t seem to be too pleased that Tom was going to be staying with them, but the other girls pretended that it didn’t matter.

They had pulled out the dark, side-netted awning and set up their outdoor area with a long foldout table and chairs. To Tom’s amusement, they also had four, large, beanbags as lounge chairs. He was soon kicking back in a beanbag with a rum and coke in his hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.