Go-Card - Cover

Go-Card

Copyright© 2020 by Kris Me

Chapter 38

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Tom felt a bus pass him and then heard it hit the brakes just as he neared the stop. Without much thought, he stepped into the bus, after the rear doors, whooshed open beside him. He stopped long enough to flash his 'Go-Card' at the device to pay for his trip. The bloody thing wouldn't register. 'Great, just bloody great,' he fumed. The card was out of cash. [Note: Reading the book Delta, will give the history of some of the characters but this book isn't a continuation of that series.]

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Alternate History   Space   Time Travel   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

That evening, Tom and Nena were sitting in the Bistro.

They had decided to eat at the one that was located on the ground floor of the apartments. They had just started eating dinner when they were rudely interrupted.

“How did you get into my bank account, bitch?” A slim, Caucasian man just above medium height and dressed in an impeccable, dark-blue suit asked angrily, as he stood over Nena.

Tom watched Nena, as she first froze and then turned to face her accuser. “Why, Neil, I have no idea what you are talking about. I just assumed you responded to my email and sent me the money that was mine after you closed our joint account.”

Neil gaped at her. Nena very rarely stood up to him, and he expected her to cower and apologise, and give him the money back, even if it was hers. He had thought he was so smart closing the account.

He was still pissed that he couldn’t log into and access her savings account, as he knew she had a tidy sum in it. The bank had refused to allow him to close it since it was only in her name.

At least he had pissed her off having to screw around to get access to it herself. Mind you, the lack of her money didn’t solve how he was going to finance the new car now that she had cancelled the cash payment. He might have to hit his uncle up for a loan.

Neil had expected Nena to turn up on his doorstep and beg to be let in. He had gotten a bit worried when he found her port missing that morning and that she hadn’t come begging.

He had even stayed home last night in expectation of her coming to heel. He hadn’t heard her try to get into the flat because he had fallen asleep. He sniffled as he was sure he was now coming down with her flu.

Neil felt no remorse in sabotaging Nena’s project or costing her, her job. As far as he was concerned, the bitch had gotten too uppity of late and needed putting back in her place. He was sure he could convince his uncle to give her a job as a researcher once he had her heeled.

However, Neil wasn’t happy about the grief his uncle gave him about them losing the account. Ryan had even berated him for doing sloppy work since he was also part of the team and that he should have checked Nena’s work before he sent it.

Neil planned to tweak and then send Nena’s original copy, but with his name on it. The client had been happy with her work up until they got the doctored copy of the final proposal.

He was sure if he gave them some time to cool down, they would come back to the firm, and he would be back in Ryan’s good graces. Right now, Neil had to deal with his wayward girlfriend.

He missed her cooking and house cleaning abilities, even if she wasn’t very responsive in bed. Not that it mattered as he did have another outlet or two for his sexual desires, even if they weren’t as pretty as Nena.

Neil turned to look at the man Nena was with. He was sure he had seen the bloke around the apartments, but he had no idea who he was or what he did. The first thing Neil decided was that the bloke was too good looking for his own good.

However, he decided that the clothes, being simple black slacks and a white shirt, and the fact he wore no jewellery meant the man didn’t speak of money, so Neil concluded that the man was a nobody.

“Who is this dick? You no sooner get out of my bed, and you find a new one. What a slut,” Neil sneered at Nena.

Nena raised her eyebrows and said in a superior tone, “Neil, I haven’t screwed you for over four months, and I have not missed it or you for even one second. If you had bothered to check, you would have found my door locked since the night I moved into the other bedroom, three months ago.”

“If I hadn’t been so busy doing your job at work, I’d have moved out months ago. Since you locked me out of ‘our’ apartment last night and left a note on the door telling me and all who got to read it that we were through, what I do and who I do it with are no longer your concern.”

Neil frowned, “How did you get into the apartment today, anyway?”

Nena smiled mockingly at Neil, “My name was on the lease, you idiot. When you changed the locks, you forgot to send a set of keys to Centre Management. Wendy had to call a locksmith to determine the key-number and get new keys cut.”

“She has, by the way, sent you the bill and my name is no longer on the lease. So, you can’t stiff me for not paying my share of the rent. To be charitable, I have not reclaimed my bond money, so you don’t have to worry about coming up with the money for that.”

“Oh, I also cancelled the internet since it was in my name. I have also informed the electricity company that I no longer live there, so you will need to ring them to get the power put back on. I am out of your life like you told me to be. Please be so kind as to now get out of mine.”

Neil stepped back and looked at Nena with complete surprise. He didn’t know who this woman was. She had always been compliant and meek. He could only put her change of attitude down to his uncle, giving her too much responsibility at work.

“You were a lousy lay anyway. He is welcome to you,” Neil snarled and turned to stalk off, with his pride somewhat intact.

Nena called out after him, “Hey, Neil! Do you even know what a clit looks like? You sure couldn’t find mine.”

Neil stiffened, and the people around them sniggered. He then hurried away from the Bistro. He was fuming with humiliation, as a lot of the people sitting at the tables knew who he was.

He promised himself that he would get back at her one day.


“Nena, that was a bit harsh,” Tom softly rebuked his dinner companion.

“What? Like what he tried to do to me wasn’t? Kicking a sick woman out into the street after robbing her of her money and her job is just despicable and immoral. If it weren’t for you, I don’t know what would have happened to me. Tom, even trying to think about what could have happened, still scares me silly.”

Tom patted her hand. “Well, I don’t know if you have fallen on your feet or not. I still have no idea what to do with you. Are you sure you are going to be happy keeping my house and being at my beck and call?”

Nena shrugged, “Well, I did it for Neil, so why not for you?”

She sat thinking for a few minutes as she ate her dinner. She then said, “I could study for my Masters of Electronic and Energy Engineering while you’re busy. I can do most of it online and take the next three to five years to finish it if I need to. I did my degree through GQU here, so it shouldn’t be hard to get in down there.”

Tom paused his knife and fork and nodded, “I like that idea. By the way, you won’t be able to drive the bus without a Heavy Rigid or rather an HR Licence. You don’t happen to have one, do you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.