Go-Card - Cover

Go-Card

Copyright© 2020 by Kris Me

Chapter 34

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Tom felt a bus pass him and then heard it hit the brakes just as he neared the stop. Without much thought, he stepped into the bus, after the rear doors, whooshed open beside him. He stopped long enough to flash his 'Go-Card' at the device to pay for his trip. The bloody thing wouldn't register. 'Great, just bloody great,' he fumed. The card was out of cash. [Note: Reading the book Delta, will give the history of some of the characters but this book isn't a continuation of that series.]

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Alternate History   Space   Time Travel   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Tom stared at Nena in shock.

After wiping the snot and vomit from her face, he gently brushed the short fringe of her pixie-cut hair back and felt her dry, forehead. She was burning with fever but not sweating. Her breathing was laboured and sounded wet.

He suspected she had a very bad chest infection that may have developed into pneumonia and that she was dehydrated. Without giving it much thought, he hurried to the bedroom in the bus and accessed one of the cupboards.

Finding the box that he was looking for, he removed one of the medical bracelets and then put the box back. Hurrying back to the woman he slipped it over her right hand. He then gently picked her up and took her to the bedroom.

She was heavier than she looked, and he used a levitation spell to help navigate down the slim walkway to the bedroom. He then used his magic to flip back the top covers. He then suspended the woman over the bed as if he were doing a magician’s levitation trick.

After undoing the button, he found the zip on her skirt and released it and then pulled the skirt off over her shapely legs. He couldn’t help noticing that they were two fine pegs that ended in long slender feet.

Tom then had to undo and remove her blouse to get to the front clip on her bra. He cursed the little pearl-shaped buttons. While he didn’t believe he ogled, he did find the titties on this fine female specimen very much to his liking.

Rather than put the dirty blouse back on her, he had one of his t-shirts float from the cupboard to him. He then managed to manipulate it over her head and her arms into the sleeve holes. Pleased with his efforts, he lowered her to the bed and turned her onto her right side.

Tom shifted her limbs into a comfortable sleeping position. He then covered her up and went to retrieve her port from the ground outside. He dumped the port on the lounge and turned towards the empty bus driver’s seat.

“Bus, close up and monitor the surroundings, please. Also, if our sleeping beauty wakes before I do, please don’t let her out of the bus. If you call out to me, your voice will wake me up.”

“Yes, Tom,” Bus replied.

Tom then went to check on his charge. He kicked his loafers off on his side the bed and then stripped down to his jocks. He decided he had better leave something on for modesty. He tossed his clothes into the cupboard before he climbed into the bed.

Tom wiggled over until he was spooned up behind the sleeping woman. He felt his skin tingle again when he touched her. Trying to ignore the other reaction he was having, he tried to think of the girl getting better as he drifted off into a deep sleep.

He didn’t even feel Nena snuggle back into him.


Tom woke to the remnants of an erotic dream.

He didn’t tend to remember his dreams. So, remembering the end of this one was a pleasant surprise. He was even more surprised to open his eyes to find a pair of beautiful eyes that were green with a thin dark-blue outer ring, staring back at him.

“Hi,” Tom said softly. “Are you feeling better?”

The eyes blinked and looked at Tom warily. “I’ve...” ‘huh-um’ ‘cough’. “I’ve been sick.”

“Yes, you had a fever when I found you last night. Sleeping in the park wasn’t a good idea,” Tom replied and lifted his hand from her waist to check her forehead again. He was surprised when she giggled.

“Silly, if I was still burning up, you would have noticed it even where you were touching me.”

“Sorry, a habit, I guess. You definitely sound much better.” Tom tipped his wrist over and checked the time. “Are you hungry? It’s about six-thirty. I can cook, or you can have fruit and cereal.”

Nena blinked, “Actually, I’m starving. I don’t think I ate anything yesterday. I haven’t eaten much all week since I’ve been so sick.”

“Well, I can’t have the damsel, dying of hunger, now can I? Oh, by the way, I’m Tom White. Who did I rescue?”

“Hi, Tom. My name is Nena Heydrich, and thank you for helping me.”

“Well, out the door to your right is a perfectly good bathroom. You should find the basics in it that you can use. There are new toothbrushes in the draw and towels in the cupboard. I’ll drop your port down here, so you can rummage for some clean clothes. I think you will then be able to find the kitchen.”

Tom rolled over and climbed off the bed. As he faced her, he waved his hand at the left rear cupboard and then said, “You can put your folded clothes in that closet.” He had arranged some empty shelves to appear, so they hid his version of a closet.

He then walked over to her end of the bed and slid a set of sliding panels back beside the central entrance and said, “Hanging stuff and shoes can go here. I’ll find somewhere for your port to go once you have unpacked it.”

Nena watched Tom as he pointed out the closets and then looked back at him. “Why the presumption that I will be here that long?”

Tom grinned at Nena and wiggled his eyebrows, “Because I have a feeling you will be. We can talk about your situation when you join me for breakfast.”

He then retrieved some fresh clothes from the cupboard on his side of the bed and proceeded to dress. He knew that Nena was watching him and had to smile. He gave her a reassuring smile and headed to the loo for a pee, and to wash his teeth, face and hands before going to the bus’s kitchen.

He had set the bus up so that if he got visitors, it should seem perfectly normal. He did wonder what Nena would find that was out of place to her if she could see through glamours. Once he had set them, the glamours only gave off a slight distortion to his eyes unless he looked harder.

He also wondered what he was going to do with his guest.


Some twenty minutes later, Tom and Nena were sitting at the dining table.

They had been quiet as they ate. Tom had been a bit surprised that she still wore his T-shirt like a nightie, but he didn’t comment on it. He did notice Nena looking around his bus at the setup. This didn’t bother him too much as it was bound to happen at some stage.

“Do you live here?” Nena finally asked.

“No, I have a flat down the road,” Tom replied and then drained the last of his coffee from his cup. It was common for him to drink five or six cups a day. He knew that he was a caffeine addict, but he didn’t stress about it.

“So, you just hide your bus here,” Nena stated as she selected a piece of toast to butter. She had already polished off the two poached eggs, fried tomato and a small heap of bacon but had left the toast to last like Tom did.

Tom grinned as he wiggled off the bench seat and from behind the table and stood, “More or less.” He grabbed her empty cup and his and went to the coffee machine to make more. He loved espresso-style coffee with plenty of milk but no sugar. It was commonly called a flat-white at the cafés.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.