Go-Card - Cover

Go-Card

Copyright© 2020 by Kris Me

Chapter 32

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Tom felt a bus pass him and then heard it hit the brakes just as he neared the stop. Without much thought, he stepped into the bus, after the rear doors, whooshed open beside him. He stopped long enough to flash his 'Go-Card' at the device to pay for his trip. The bloody thing wouldn't register. 'Great, just bloody great,' he fumed. The card was out of cash. [Note: Reading the book Delta, will give the history of some of the characters but this book isn't a continuation of that series.]

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Alternate History   Space   Time Travel   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Tom opened the door to his flat and pushed it back towards the doorstop.

The girls happily trooped past him. He had to smile as they stuck their noses into each room and then checked out his kitchen and loungeroom. He was amused by the excited chatter as they inspected everything. It had been several months since they had last been inside of the place.

Tom headed for the kitchen and proceeded to fill the jug while the girls did their thing. He went and got the milk and grabbed the container of cupcake-sized muffins. He smiled as he remembered teaching Monte’s three daughters how to make them. He already missed the little girls.

When Rachelle joined Tom in the kitchen, she spun around and said to him, “Wow, this place looks amazing, Tom. I can’t believe how clean it is. You must have got professionals in here to do the renovations. It looks like you are serious about moving.”

Tom nodded as he searched for cups and bread plates. He was now glad he had purchased that china set that had the coffee mugs included. The red and green floral pattern wasn’t really his thing, but the price had been. The dishes were also microwave safe, so that was a bonus.

Most of his towels, linen, kitchenware, mats and the assorted cleaning and storage containers had originally come from reject shops. Except for his bed, his one major expense, the other furniture had been second-hand or freebies. At least the dining room chairs were a set.

The black lacquer coffee table and the dining table had the same boxed, chrome legs to match the chairs and even the metal framework of the bookshelf with its black-glass shelves. The red, leather seats and backs of the dining chairs matched the two-seater lounge.

The furniture corresponded well with the white kitchen cupboards, red benchtops, and the light-grey wood-laminate flooring and grey carpet. Since Tom had performed his repair and refurbish spells, the furniture now all looked like it had just come from a showroom as a set.

Tom looked around the room again and replied, “Yes, I did a bit of upgrading since I plan to sell the place furnished or at the least, get a long term lease. Apparently, selling apartments furnished is very popular on the market. Do you like it?”

Rachelle glanced around and replied, “Actually, I do. While a red, black and chrome colour scheme gives off a more modern and masculine vibe, a few girly things like some knick-knacks, flowers, cushions and a throw rug on the lounge would soon dispel that feel.”

Tom nodded as he noted Amanda and Cindy looking through his books. He could hear them whispering to each other, and he did note the fugitive looks. He wondered what they were up to.

Tom turned his attention back to Rachelle, “Yes, I can see that. It’s not hard to see that I am just a mere male who lives alone, is it?”

He grinned at the girls and then turned back to his self-appointed tasks. He put the bread plates and tongs on the coffee table and opened the box of muffins. He smiled, as the delightful smells of apple and cinnamon permeated the air.

The girls all chuckled and took up camp on the lounge and the rear rocker-recliner. They left the other single recliner for Tom. It wasn’t hard to see that it was his preferred seat since the TV remote was on the arm of it.

“So, when are you thinking of moving?” Rachelle asked as she happily selected a muffin. Cindy and Amanda were also reaching for a plate. Rachelle dropped a muffin on their plates for them.

“Hum, not sure. It could be very soon. Orientation for new students for Trimester One starts in nine days, on the 20th of January. For some reason, I have to redo the entrance tests and interview. The counsellor I spoke to earlier this evening said she would tee-them-up for me to do on Wednesday.”

“If I pass with high enough scores, then I possibly could still get in this trimester. If not, then I have to wait a year. If that’s the case, I may look for another job down the Coast, or I might just take a very long holiday. So again, I expect to be gone sooner rather than later.”

“The counsellor told me they have already had a student pull out of the course. She says that a lot of people are worried about that flu-like virus escaping China and becoming a pandemic.”

“It’s not going to be that bad, surely,” Amanda said dismissively as she accepted her cup of coffee from Tom. She had already eaten one of the muffins and grabbed another. “These are really good. I don’t know how you get them to be so light and fluffy.”

Tom chuckled. “Thank you. And yes, I believe the spread of the flu will be bad. This will be a pandemic unlike any we have seen in the modern era,” Tom said enigmatically.

The girls didn’t quite believe him.


Tom handed out the rest of the coffees.

The girls were amused that he hadn’t asked any of them what they preferred. They knew that Tom never forgot little things like that. It was also why they all believed that if he set his mind to become a doctor, he would do it and do it well.

Tom happily lounged into his favourite chair. He sipped his coffee with contentment as he rocked and then looked at the girls. They were all licking their fingers. He gave them a few moments to finish eating and start on their coffees. “So, why did you all really come home with me tonight?”

Cindy looked at the other two girls and decided to be the spokesperson. “We were worried about you.”

“Why?” Tom asked in surprise.

“Tom, when was the last time you got laid?” Amanda asked.

Tom frowned, wondering how to answer this question. True, it had been a month as far as he was concerned, but he had to discount the last five months of his life. Here on Earth, it had been a lot longer than that. In fact, it had been over a year ago.

He had met a young woman at the pub when he had gone out to celebrate New Year’s Eve. She had latched onto him, and it took him two days to get her to go back to her Hotel. He was glad she was due to fly out the next day, or he’d have never gotten rid of her. He had never liked clingy women.

After his short contemplation, he answered cautiously, “A while, why?”

The girls all glanced at each other again, then Cindy said, “Well, um, we want to volunteer.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.