Go-Card - Cover

Go-Card

Copyright© 2020 by Kris Me

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Tom felt a bus pass him and then heard it hit the brakes just as he neared the stop. Without much thought, he stepped into the bus, after the rear doors, whooshed open beside him. He stopped long enough to flash his 'Go-Card' at the device to pay for his trip. The bloody thing wouldn't register. 'Great, just bloody great,' he fumed. The card was out of cash. [Note: Reading the book Delta, will give the history of some of the characters but this book isn't a continuation of that series.]

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Alternate History   Space   Time Travel   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

“Cecelia?” questioned Gary again in a stern tone.

Tom looked at his grubby wallet again. As he performed the ‘clean’ spell on it, he then realised why she had stolen it. “You were going to sell it and the items in it, weren’t you?”

Gary looked at Tom in surprise, and then the significance of the items in the wallet as Tom sorted through it to double-check, the cards were all in it, also registered with him. The fact that the wallet was hand-tooled leather also increased it’s worth.

“Damn, the wallet and contents would be collector’s items,” Gary swore. He knew that on Harmony and Utopia, most items had set prices, and it was only land and collector’s items that could be sold for higher prices.

Tom looked up and said grimly, “Yes, when I was on the Moon, Cara told me if I needed cash, then I could probably get quite a few coins for them considering their age and uniqueness. I guess that here, they would be very rare items.”

Gary shook his head and directed his question at Cecelia again, “How did your entity let you take it?”

“I told it that I was playing a trick on Tom,” Cecelia said meekly. She didn’t want to be burned by her medallion again.

“However, if I never asked if anyone had seen it, then you would have just reclaimed it after I left. Is that what you thought?” Tom asked in a harsh tone.

“You didn’t seem to realise what it is worth, so I didn’t think you would miss it,” she shot back more defiantly.

“Well, that is where you are entirely incorrect. To me, it has far greater worth than money. To start with, the only picture I have of my dad is in it,” Tom said more angrily.

He didn’t dare mention the Go-Card or that losing it would have trapped him here. While he found the place fascinating, it wasn’t his home, as much as he would miss Matte and the others.

Tom knew he eventually had to go home and back to his time, even if he didn’t stay there, long term. He still wasn’t sure that he was ready to heal Lorena, but it was nearly time to go. ‘A day at most’, he suddenly thought.

Gary noticed the odd look on Tom’s face, “It’s nearly time, isn’t it?”

“Yes, for now, I think that I have learnt what I can from here. I don’t really care what you do to her, I have my property back.”

Gary nodded and looked back at Cecelia. “If her attitude doesn’t change soon, I believe her entity will leave her.”

Cecelia gasped and clutched at her chest, “No, no, it can’t.”

“Yes, it can, and it will. The entities will not tolerate being with someone who doesn’t treat others with respect. You don’t study and waste our time. I’m sending you home with an incomplete for this term.”

“You have a year to get yourself sorted out and ready to pass the tests that you failed today before we will accept you back here. Else, your studies will have to continue upon your own resources.”

“You will not be able to unlock new spells, and your entity will stop you from using spells you don’t have the skills to use. It may still decide to leave you if you don’t improve. Go pack and head for the dock, now. I will contact your parents.”

Cecelia teared up and tore from the room. Tom wasn’t very sympathetic to her plight. She had been a pain the whole time he had been here with her snide remarks.

Tom wasn’t going to miss her at all.


“Sorry,” Tom said to Gary.

“You have nothing to be sorry for. Not everyone who receives magical items makes the best of them. Lee believes she has potential, but a few life-altering experiences may be needed for her to see that she has to work for the privilege.”

“At the moment she expects everything to be handed to her because she has magical abilities and who her parents were on Earth. The people from Earth have a harder time letting go of how things were done back there as opposed to how they are done here.”

Tom tucked his wallet into his back pocket. “Tolerance of others and their culture is not easy for some people to relearn,” he commented.

Gary smiled, “No, it isn’t. Considering when you come from, I would have expected it from you, but that hasn’t been the case. The way you befriended the Therians has been a good example to the other students. I’ve heard quite a few speak highly of the fact that you don’t hesitate to help anyone.”

Tom chuckled, “Hey, we love going and helping Sandy and Mr Waters in the herb gardens. I have learnt a lot from both of them. Especially since Nature is one of my stronger skills.”

“Yes, and many others too. If I don’t see you before you go, good luck in the future Tom. It will be recorded that you have completed all of the subjects that you have been signed up to study. I don’t believe we need to test you,” Gary said as he held out his hand.

“Until we meet again,” Tom said as he shook Gary’s hand.


Tom went and found his lovers.

The friends retired early that night but not to sleep. Jess was first to get Tom into bed. She had always loved to ride him, and Tom let her get her fill. As she came, he pulsed power into her. She screamed in ecstasy and then fainted on him. He kissed her softly and gently rolled her off his chest.

Sage loved Tom on top, and he knew she loved long, slow, and deep until she quivered and came at least once, and then he could go faster. She had a massive second orgasm when Tom pulsed her with his power. Tom kissed her softly and withdrew when she fainted.

He covered Sage and Jesse with the sheet before he moved over to Franky and Ray’s bed. Ray’s butt being in the air and hanging off the side of the bed told Tom what she wanted. Franky knelt in front of her and Ray happily sucked him while Tom filled her.

Tom knew Sage loved her breasts being mauled while he rode her from behind. She also loved it when he gently dragged his nails down her back and tickled her at the apex of her butt cheeks.

Franky loved watching Tom work Ray into a frenzy. It amazed him that she could still suck on him while Tom was reaming her out. Ray coming and her moaning on his shaft when Tom pulsed her, triggered Franky to come too. Once Franky and Tom laid Ray down on the bed, Franky changed to his female form.

Tom pulled her arse to the end of the bed and put her long legs on his chest. This was one of Franky’s favourite positions, and Tom had little difficulty getting her off too.

Franky was very sensitive in her female form, and Tom loved watching her have multiple orgasms, one on top of the next. While not totally out of it, after her last big orgasm, Franky had enough sense left to let Tom help her back on the bed properly.

Tom left Franky cuddled with Ray.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.