Go-Card - Cover

Go-Card

Copyright© 2020 by Kris Me

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Tom felt a bus pass him and then heard it hit the brakes just as he neared the stop. Without much thought, he stepped into the bus, after the rear doors, whooshed open beside him. He stopped long enough to flash his 'Go-Card' at the device to pay for his trip. The bloody thing wouldn't register. 'Great, just bloody great,' he fumed. The card was out of cash. [Note: Reading the book Delta, will give the history of some of the characters but this book isn't a continuation of that series.]

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Alternate History   Space   Time Travel   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

The next four weeks continued along very much like the first four had.

To the amusement of his friends and the frustration of his teachers and fellow classmates, Tom found just about anything to do with magic fascinating. They all found he was an attentive listener, and he would challenge anything he didn’t understand.

Some of the frustrations his classmates suffered were because they often had to practice a new spell or make a potion dozens of times to show a level of proficiency that satisfied their teachers. Tom did the same incantation or made the same potion once or twice and then with seemingly little effort.

Tom often disagreed with his classmates’ observations and said that he still had room for improvement, even if they couldn’t see it. His teachers had learnt in the first four weeks that Tom was after a level of perfection that the other students had no hope of obtaining in his time frame.

Tom was never happy learning how to do something only one way. It amused his teachers that Tom spent as much time helping, his classmates as they did.

When asked why, Tom just grinned and replied, “Because I’m still learning. Just because I can do a spell or make a potion one way, doesn’t mean it’s the most efficient or effective way for me to do that activity.”

“I have noticed that each person adapts the spell or how to make a potion to suit their needs and abilities and in the case of potions what they have to work with. It took me a while to realise that this is why there were so many variations of the same spell or potion.”

Tom was tested out of his second-year topics once he had exhausted his teachers. He was even making them think that they may have to up their game to meet the needs of special cases like him.

They were used to testing the abilities of students who were only mediocre when compared to Tom.


Over the next ten weeks, Tom found himself in many of the same classes as his friends.

Theoretically, they were months and even years ahead of Tom, but they knew different. They had been learning as much from Tom as he had from them in the previous weeks. Tom had a highly analytical brain with a phenomenal memory for facts and procedures.

Tom had gotten Tron to scan his medical book, and he had passed a copy along to his friends and even his teachers. A copy even went into the library, but it was put in the section for advanced students since some of the content could be disastrous in the hands of the inexperienced.

The teachers had given the sextet free access to the medical labs when Tom had effectively become a second year. At least three nights a week they spent several hours in the labs perfecting their skills on the simulated bodies or making potions.

It got so that if the other students knew the Therians were going to be in the labs, they joined them too, and Tom ended up becoming their teacher. This amused Gary no end. He would even send Tom and his friends some little challenges to keep them occupied.

Tom just took it all in his stride.


The Therians had decided early on during Tom’s stay that Sunday was for fun.

They would drag his nose out of his books and made him go hiking, camping, and fishing and generally fool around being young, healthy adults. They often did magic, but it was fun magic. Tom, in particular, was exceptionally good at the formation and binding incantations, and transmogrification.

He could do some fun things with sand. One of his favourite tricks was forming sand serpents. He’d have his friends in hysterics watching the serpents wiggle all over the beach and even rise out of the sand and fight each other until they exploded in a shower of sand.

At first, his abilities mystified the group because he had told them he didn’t have the gem for the Earth discipline. He had shrugged and informed them that he had learnt from one of the other books that he had, that a Lord Wizard Trixy had learnt to use Nature and Psychic magic to help her with these types of incantations when she was still a mage.

Matte, who had high Psychic skills, was the only one of the five that could use most of the spells that Tom taught them, to a high level of competence. Interestingly, despite Matte’s exceptional surgical abilities, he was more into mental healing.

He and Tom often got into in-depth discussions about the importance of healing the mind to help repair the body. As time went on, the others began to believe that the mind experiments that the two of them did, was one of the reasons why Tom had bonded more closely with Matte than them.

It didn’t stop Tom from screwing the others or letting them use him. It didn’t hurt that they all found Tom an exceptional and attentive lover. They all agreed that the magical hits they got from Tom were worth their time and effort.

He loved pushing the magic through them and filling them first before he took the magic into himself and then directed it to anyone else in the room. Jesse was sure that Tom just loved to get them to the brink of sexual pleasure before he totally blew their minds.

The trick was to get the buggar to come first so he would pull the magic. After the first month, it often took three of them to get Tom to that state. It was only faster if Matte was the second person he did. Matte didn’t tell them that he could get Tom to come even sooner if they swapped gender.

That was one of his little secrets, the other was that he was in love with Tom.


As Tom’s eighteenth week on Harmony neared its end, he knew that his time was nearly up.

Lorena was rarely far from his thoughts. However, Matte had taken second place in his heart. Tom knew how Matte felt. He also knew it was impossible to take Matte with him. It damn near broke his heart. He had never been so in tune with another person in his life.

Feeling the need to make sure his pack was ready at a moment’s notice, Tom checked through it to make sure that he was better prepared in the future. Mentally, he ticked off the items until he realised which item was missing.

Tom frowned and looked around his room. He had stopped carrying the pack around during the week some time ago. He mostly only took it with him when the group went exploring. He had to really think about when he had last seen his wallet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.